10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In De Meern Utrecht Province – Top Hotel Reviews
De Meern Utrecht Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in De Meern Utrecht Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in De Meern Utrecht Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in De Meern Utrecht Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In De Meern Utrecht Province:
Villa Lokeend offers elegant suites with free Wi-Fi next to the scenic Vinkeveense Plassen lakes, 0.6 mi from the A2 motorway. There is a gourmet restaurant which serves seasonal cuisine and has a tranquil waterside terrace.Flat-screen TV, a seating area and extra-long beds are standard in the suites at Lokeend. Each room also includes a work desk and tea and coffee making facilities. The modern bathrooms have a bath or shower plus a hairdryer.Free public parking is available on site. Amsterdam, Utrecht and Hilversum are each only a 20-minute drive from Lokeend Villa. Golfterrein De Hoge Dijk-Olympus is 10 minutes away by car.
- Beautiful location, comfortable room and friendly staff.
- staff was fantastic and very accommodating. The executive suite was spacious and had wonderful views. bathroom was big and had nice deep tub. it is out in country but not too far of a drive or 1mile walk to bus to train station (about 1hr) to reach Amsterdam. Breakfast was included and was delicious. we would love to come back
It’s a lovely homey kind of accommodation. You have a big room with a nice sitting area which opens to a terrace. Birds are chirping through the day and a little canal leading out to the Lakes. The room can use one brighter lighting option instead of all warm white bulbs. Food at the restaurant is good. Not cheap but not really expensive either. Beds can be firmer but on whole I could sleep reasonably ok.
I enjoyed my 4 nights. Had good walks
Thank you Onno
- We booked an apartman with 2 floors for 4 pers. It was very comfortable, calm. In the appartman there is dishwasher, Nespresso coffee maschine and “normal” sized cooker. The location is very good, near to Amsterdam, but at the bank of the lake. Not so far from the hotel there is possibility to rent small boat…
- Literally cannot say enough good things about this place!!! To start, the owners Peggy and Onno are the kindest people and really made it feel like home. I miss them already, so that shows you how good they are! They were so helpful with our crazy 2 year old boy and made his day with a sparkler on his ice-cream. So cute! The restaurant is SOOOO GOOOOD we ate there everyday. Being able to have breakfast in the room was amazing, especially to eat it with the door to the canal open.. ducks swimming by… beautiful views… it was so dreamy. The bed was sooo comfy and I took a picture of the tag on the pillow so I could buy one I loved it so much haha. This place gives you the perfect countryside feel, while being halfway between Amsterdam and Utrecht to be able to go explore! Will 100% stay here if I ever find myself in the Netherlands again, even just to see the owners! 1000/10! 🙂
De Sfeerstal is located in Nieuwveen and offers rooms with views of the surrounding flower garden or the golf course. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking.All rooms have a flower theme and are decorated in a bright color. Each room has box-spring beds, TV and a private bathroom.In the morning, you can enjoy freshly baked bread, homemade jello and eggs from the chicken on the grounds.The Sfeerstal is located a 15-minute drive from Alphen aan den Rijn and a 30-minute drive from historic Leiden.
- The location was perfect for work and the buildings and gardens very pretty. The hotel was very comfortable, clean and personal. It has a family-run feel and the breakfast was delicious.
- The De Sfeerstal gounds and buildings are beautifully kept. It’s all very quiet and peaceful. Everything is welcoming from the gardens to the dining area with its eclectic assortment of chairs and tables, and even old tea pots on the window ledges. The breakfasts were plentiful and, when we had to leave very early to fly out, the staff made us a breakfast/lunch to take with us. Everyone was very helpful.
- Charming hotel located in a nicely landscaped garden. Staffs are very friendly and service is top notch. Breakfast in the garden is amazing.
- We loved the central location and lovely grounds of this property. It’s only 40 minutes from Amsterdam by car but is a world away in atmosphere. Located on the outskirts of a small village it is a haven when returning from a day of sightseeing to other small cities and villages. The accommodations are are comfortable and well appointed. The breakfast buffet in the ”Tea Room” is excellent and the staff is friendly and accommodating. The only improvement we could suggest is that the Tea Room stay open to serve dinner as the only restaurant within walking distance or a short drive is on the pricey side.
- Nice location, great terras, good breakfast and friendly staff.
Featuring a shared lounge, garden and views of garden, Eschersingel Home is located in Utrecht, 3.7 miles from Conference Center Domstad. Around 3.7 miles from Jaarbeurs Utrecht, the property is also 4 miles away from TivoliVredenburg and offers free WiFi. The guesthouse has family rooms.At the guesthouse the rooms are equipped with a desk and a private bathroom.Conference Center Vredenburg is 4 miles from Eschersingel Home, while Museum Speelklok is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation.
Leidsche Rijn is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, old-town exploration and shopping.
- Nice and lovely place and atmosphere where you can chill!
1) Quiet neighborhood near a large park. Beautiful property.
2) Good train connection downtown.
3) Clean room.
4) Guests are allowed to use kitchen utensils at the bar: tea kettle, micro-wave, coffee machine, spoons, mugs, and glasses.
5) Kind owner.
This property was perfect for our quick weekend in the Netherlands. We spent one day in Utrecht and one day in Amsterdam – which was a quick train ride from Utrecht Central. The sprinter train is a short walk and only two stops to Utrecht Central.
We had the double room with shared bathroom. It worked great for us (3 adults, 1 toddler). Very clean and spacious.
Overall, we had a great stay and enjoyed the surroundings of the lovely neighborhood. Felt safe walking to and from the train stop. Wish we could’ve stayed longer.
- Nice villa close to the Maxima park and close to the railwaystation.
- Excellent accommodation. Nice, clean, big rooms, comfortable bed, quiet and extremely friendly owners.
Suite LOOF in Utrecht provides adults only accommodations with a restaurant and a terrace. Located around a few steps from Museum Speelklok, the guesthouse with free WiFi is also 1.2 miles away from TivoliVredenburg. Local points of interest like Jaarbeurs Utrecht and Railway Museum are reachable within 2.1 miles and a 15-minute walk, respectively.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Conference Center Vredenburg is 1.2 miles from Suite LOOF, while Conference Center Domstad is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in cafes, restaurants and shopping.
- It was an easy walk from the train station and right in the middle of the city square. Very clean, staff was great. Not a “hotel”, more like some rooms over a restaurant, but very nice.
- The location was perfect in old town but also very near the main train station.
- Room itself was very nice. We were offered a drink from the restaurant below upon checking in. Location is great for being near everything you would want to see.
- Fantastic location, nice, modern, clean place, nice restaurant downstairs.
- The staff was very friendly and the location is just perfect for a weekend get away.
An entire floor in corner house in the heart of Utrecht
An entire floor in corner house in the heart of Utrecht in Utrecht provides adults only accommodations with a bar, a garden and a terrace. Around a 15-minute walk from TivoliVredenburg, the property is also 0.8 miles away from Conference Center Vredenburg and offers free WiFi. The property is located 1.5 miles from Jaarbeurs Utrecht and a 19-minute walk from Hoog Catharijne Shopping Centre.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a balcony. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, guest rooms at An entire floor in corner house in the heart of Utrecht have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms are equipped with a seating area. At the accommodation each room comes with a desk and a shared bathroom.Guests at An entire floor in corner house in the heart of Utrecht can enjoy an American breakfast.You can play ping pong at the guesthouse, and the area is popular for cycling.Museum Speelklok is a 20-minute walk from An entire floor in corner house in the heart of Utrecht, while Conference Center Domstad is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- Sam was a wonderful host, making us feel right at home. The rooms were comfortable and clean and we had everything we needed. We wish we could have stayed longer! The location was central to access everything (station, central, historic district) while still quiet. It was perfect for us.
- Great location. The accommodation was very comfortable with great facilities.
- You have large privacy space. Host is kind and considerate. Well communication. Good and beautiful location.
This apartment is within 1km from all necessary places: historical city center, good supermarket, cafes and pubs.
At the same time the location is quite and cosy.
You have a whole floor with your own bedroom, living room, toilet and bathroom. You can also use kitchen for making tea or coffee. I also liked a romantic balcony.
The host of the apartment, Sam, is very helpful. He keeps in touch with you before and during your stay, helping with your questions (thanks a lot!).
Location is good for people traveling by car. We were able to find a place in the street easily. Sam also helped us with parking.
- Friendly and helpful host, lots of local info, he lives at the property so was there to meet us and flexible check in. Utrecht seemed very nice, downtown only 5 mins by bike.
Het Torentje aan de IJssel
Het Torentje aan de IJssel is located in Montfoort and features a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are room service and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has a playground and river views, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. The guesthouse provides certain rooms that include a patio and garden view, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom and a closet. At Het Torentje aan de IJssel each room has a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Montfoort, like hiking and cycling.Amsterdam is 31 miles from Het Torentje aan de IJssel, while Rotterdam is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 29 miles from the guesthouse.
- The Montfoort is wonderful place. Great choice for calm visit. The apartment was super clean, the owner of apartment was pleasant, and friendly. Safe car parking near the apartment, the view to the canal from the window was amazing.
- Perfect service, Appartement was capacious, good Restaurant, very tasty breakfast, staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Excellent food, both breakfast and lunch! Such a nice location with a great view. Owner very friendly! Loved our short stay.
- really special hotel room, sleeping in a tower, nice
- Really nice suite, with some really nice touches. My first stay here, Rob was a great with sorting food and beer out for me, highly recommend it.
Located in Bilthoven, Cavalli’s Cottage features a garden. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Every room includes an electric tea pot, while certain rooms will provide you with a patio and others also provide guests with garden views. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Cavalli’s Cottage.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at the accommodation.Amsterdam is 30 miles from Cavalli’s Cottage, while Utrecht is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 34 miles from the guesthouse.
- We had an exceptional stay at Cavalli’s Cottage, the hosts were very warm-hearted people who made us feel comfortable in the lovely and very cozy cottage next to their house. Breakfast was outstanding 🙂
- We really got pampered by the owner Amber. The cottage felt warm, cosy and inviting. Except for the lower ceiling on the second floor, it was perfect! We had a great stay and will be returning.
- Booked cottage as a stop off for a wider Europe visit. Ticked all the boxes for what we were looking for. Lovely place in a beautiful area ran by Amber and supported by her sister Ystar. Only regret is that we didn’t stay longer. Plan to book in the future as an annual visit. Thanks all, Tony, Maja, Cora & Hugo !
- Very nice house and very friendly, helpfulll hosts.
- A lovely cottage – great interior! Very comfy and well equipped! Very friendly owners!
Tiny Loft Boat Loosdrecht
Tiny Loft Boat Loosdrecht features free WiFi and views of lake in Loosdrecht. There’s a restaurant serving Dutch cuisine, and free private parking is available.Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Each room includes a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower, while selected rooms have a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Tiny Loft Boat Loosdrecht has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Loosdrecht, like cycling.Amsterdam is 18 miles from Tiny Loft Boat Loosdrecht, while Utrecht is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 22 miles from the guesthouse.
- Unique concept- basically your own caravan (with terraces) on a boat ! Front line view on the lake with sun from early morning till late in the evening. Very enthusiastic owner.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. Great location and view. I also liked the cosiness. It was a lovely experience.
- Jan war super! Die Aussicht der Hammer. Unser erster Aufenthalt auf einem Boot und definitiv nicht der letzte. Das größere Boot ist etwas komfortabler- wir hatten beide. Mit 5 Personen war der Platz definitiv ausgereizt. Aber es war für einen Familienurlaub genau das richtige und kuschlig. Silvester auf dem Boot war wundervoll!
Super Lage in erster Reihe mit schönem Blick auf das Wasser!
Sehr netter Vermieter!
- Sehr netter und hilfbereiter Vermieter. Traumhafte Lage ! Das kleinere Boot ist aus unserer Sicht für 3 Personen definitiv zu klein. Das größere Boot ist sehr gut ausgestattet. Hatten das Glück nach einer Nacht in das Größere ziehen zu können. (Danke JAN !)
#EatSleepEnjoyRepeat is offering accommodations in Hilversum. The property is allergy-free throughout and is located 1.9 miles from Dinnershow Pandora.At the guesthouse every room is equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available daily at #EatSleepEnjoyRepeat.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Guest House Nooitgedacht
Featuring a garden, Guest House Nooitgedacht is located in Reeuwijk. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.At the guesthouse rooms contain a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. Each room is equipped with an electric tea pot, while certain rooms come with a patio and others also feature lake views. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and bike rental is available at Nooitgedacht.Rotterdam is 19 miles from the accommodation, while The Hague is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 19 miles from Guest House Nooitgedacht.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In De Meern Utrecht Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in De Meern Utrecht Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!