10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In De Barreel West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
De Barreel West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in De Barreel West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Barreel West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Barreel West-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in De Barreel West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in De Barreel West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In De Barreel West-flanders:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Guesthouse Poppies offers accommodations in Oostende, just 15 miles from Bruges.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Knokke-Heist is 19 miles from Guesthouse Poppies, and Blankenberge is 13 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. Good comfort. Clean. Just great
- Very friendly owners of the guesthouse, we felt really welcome. The room size was moderate, but really comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. A nice Italian restaurant just around the corner and 1-2 minutes walk to the beach. Great value for money.
- Very friendly and helpful host , she even made a pancake for us when we left.I would definitely stay here again!!
- Convenient location on the Belgian Coast near Oostend beach by the tram. Newly refurbished.
Very friendly and helpful host. Close to the airport for an early flight and she bpoked us a taxi which turned up as ordered.
Very comfy bed but the duvet covers were rough and scratchy.
Logies Zen aan Zee
Logies Zen aan Zee is located in the Oostende Center neighborhood in Oostende, 13 miles from Bruges and 17 miles from Knokke-Heist.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Blankenberge is 11 miles from Logies Zen aan Zee, and Ieper is 26 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. We had a problem with parking which ended up with a fine. Kirstin facilitated the payment thereof for us which was a great help as we’re from South Africa. Great breakfast. Close to all the action.
- Great place, recommended for sure! Nice bed, luxury bathroom, copious breakfast, great location, and a super friendly hostess!
- The owner was really nice and accommodating! I had an early start each day so she served me breakfast earlier than their usual time. The place is really roomy, cozy, comfortable and clean. Perfect.
- Perfect location. On breakfast we had fresh-baked buns. Extremely hospital and helpfull hosts.
- a very friendly welcome, good breakfast and good location. The room was well equipped (hairdryer, balcony, tea-cooker, fridge) and very nicely arranged. Next time again!
De Mangerie Guesthouse Promenade
One of our best sellers in Ostend! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. De Mangerie Guesthouse Promenade offers accommodations in Oostende. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bruges is 13 miles from De Mangerie Promenade, and Knokke-Heist is 17 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
Une vue magnifique.
Une kitchenette dans la chambre!
- Le minibar est un plus agréable, bonne literie, vue splendide.
- Super locatie, super netjes en zeer vriendelijk personeel. Een aanrader net zoals het restaurant zelf!!!
- La superbe vue mer, emplacement de l appartement tres proche du centre, logement tres propre et literie de qualité
Erg aangenaam verblijf! Mooie kamer met een schitterend uitzicht. Kitchenette was prima voor een kort verblijf.
Ontbijt mogelijkheden voldoende in de omgeving want de Mangerie heeft een zeer gunstige ligging in Oostende , aan de boulevard, aan het strand en dichtbij bij de winkels en restaurants.
Ook een dagje Brugge met de trein is een aanrader.
- Une vue magnifique.
Little Polder 27
Located 3.1 miles from Ostend, Little Polder27 is housed in a former mill dating from 1877. The property is situated in the middle of an area with many polders and creeks. Free WiFi access is available.Offering a garden with barbecue facilities, this accommodation also has a terrace. There is a flat-screen TV. Complete with an electric kettle, a coffee machine. Featuring a hairdryer, the bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras include a washing machine.Little Polder27 is 5.6 miles from the beach in Ostend. The property offers free parking.
- The kindness of the hosts, who even bothered to pick us up at Oostende’s station at 11 p.m.
Great place. Friendly hosts, nice apartment with everything you could possibly need. Parking couldn’t be easier and you’re in Oostende by car in 10 minutes.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we loved the complimentary home-made apple juice the owners left in the apartment as a welcome gift!
- Endroit charmant dans un écrin de verdure. Très romantique, très agréable. Propreté exemplaire. Charmantes petites attentions à notre arrivée (sachet de lavande sur le lit, bougies, petit bouquet de fleurs…)
- Hôtes très accueillants bilingues. Patio romantique très arboré, raisins et noix à notre disposition et table sous la tonnelle pour un repas éventuel. Grande propreté, et confort. Sanitaires nickel.
- Unterkunpft mit guter Preisleistung. Schöne ruhige Lage zwischen Gistel und Oudenburg, direkt am Polder, mit schöner Terrasse und super freundlichen Gastgebern. Parken kann man kostenlos auf der gegenüberliegenden Straßenseite. Es gibt WLAN, TV, einen Wasserkocher und vieles mehr.
Located in De Haan in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 10 miles from Bruges, ‘t Valkennestje features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Oostende is 3.9 miles from ‘t Valkennestje, and Knokke-Heist is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 7 miles from ‘t Valkennestje.
- Everything was perfect … very lovely self-catering accommodation … host were exceptional lovely and helpful … highly recommend it and we would definitely stay there again!!!
- De mensen zijn zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam als je iets vraagt staan ze meteen voor je klaar gewoon goed
- Op fietsafstand van het strand. Gezellig ingericht.
L’accueil sympathique des propriétaires
L’emplacement dans un cadre rural
La quiétude et le calme
Les commodités nécessaire
- Sehr sauberes Appartement, sehr sehr freundliche Vermieter, der kleine Garten (ideal auch für unseren Hund), das große Bett, die Ausstattung des Appartements, idyllische Lage, sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet.
Hove Ter Hille
Located in Jabbeke, 6 miles from Bruges, Hove Ter Hille features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Ghent is 30 miles from Hove Ter Hille, and Oostende is 7 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 10 miles away.
- Lovely setting and very homely. Very relaxed. Wonderful breakfast.
- Breakfast was awesome, I really loved it. You could choose from different things (free range eggs, ham, cheese, jam, real honey directly from the beehive), vegetables, tea, coffee, sweet things). Lots of animals around the house. Two lovely labradors. The neighbors or the owner has 2 kangaroos (probably Wallaby) 🙂
- Friendly staff, everything was very clean, would be happy to stay there again sometime, with my kids (very nice for families).
- Love this place, second time we’ve been and it’s great value and well located for a quiet getaway. Close to both bruges and the beach though.
- Cosy farm-like atmosphere made it a cute place for young children, with animals and a playground. It’s only a short drive from Brugges and De Haan. There is a nice Bistro not far, with good meals at a good price.
Gastenverblijf De Arend
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Gastenverblijf De Arend offers accommodations in Nieuwpoort, just 21 miles from Bruges.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Oostende is 10 miles from Gastenverblijf De Arend, and Knokke-Heist is 27 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 7 miles away.
Nice warm welcome in the B&B. Very friendly.
Very roomy apartment. Clean. Excellent bed. Well situated in the Centre of town. Good choice for breakfast.
- What a great little find Clean Comfy brilliant You should pay then comissionn Enjoyed
- Excellent location and very comfortable accomodatiom.
The location was great; on one of the main streets going up to the square. We managed to park for free opposite the property. Large room with comfortable sofa. Tea/coffee making facilities in the room and also a fridge. The bedroom overlooked the garden at the rear of the property and it was very quiet. The bed was comfortable. There are tables and chairs for guests to use in the garden.
Breakfast was superb with lovely pastries and wonderful bread which was still warm. The lady was so helpful and friendly. It’s a shame that we couldn’t stay longer and we will definitely be going back.
- Great staff, wonderful room, clean, friendly and welcoming cannot recommend highly enough. Stay here and you will not be disappointed
- Nice warm welcome in the B&B. Very friendly.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Gastenkamers UitGaanSlapen offers accommodations in Nieuwpoort, just 21 miles from Bruges.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Oostende is 10 miles from Gastenkamers UitGaanSlapen, and Knokke-Heist is 27 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 7 miles from the property.
We were made to feel really welcome.
The entrance was beautifully kept.
- Yet another wonderful night at our favourite B&B in Belgium. An is simply wonderful.
- Compact modular type unit, but perfectly adequate. The owner was not there when we arrived but had left our name on an unlocked room for us. Unfortunately we didn’t know this until a helpful neighbor came to our aid. An interesting room and a pleasant change from the “usual”. Very quiet and private. Convenient to a selection of restaurants, and tram network.
- Returning visitor on my way through on business. Excellent location, parked right outside, lovely little restaurant around the corner called M Bistro and good access to all other amenities.
- The location was perfect for a stroll to the bars and restaurants. The room was perfect for us and the host was very helpful and friendly.
- We were made to feel really welcome.
One of our top picks in Nieuwpoort.Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Groot Noordhof is located in Nieuwpoort in the region of West-Vlaanderen, just 21 miles from Bruges. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Oostende is 11 miles from Groot Noordhof, and Knokke-Heist is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 8 miles from Groot Noordhof.
- I was looking for a stopover for a couple of nights, on our way to the Netherlands. My party included 4 teenagers and two cars so when I was looking for a place to stay, the traditional hotel set up seemed too restrictive in terms of parking for the cars and the teenagers. When I saw Groot Noordhof it looked like it ticked both of those boxes. On arrival I was bowled over with the place. Plenty of room for the kids to let off steam. The accommodation itself is a recent renovation of some old stables and somehow manages to feel both modern and rustic. Using an open plan arrangement meant that the space was maximised. Both the kids and myself would have been happy to stay longer and make a holiday of it, rather than the stopover.
- Lovely architecture / design ; very modern : lovely dog
A fantastic location which was easy to find and in lovely countryside. Lots of wildlife to see and easy to get to local places of interest. Our room/apartment was very modern and very welcoming to come back to at the end of the day
We will definitely be visiting again
Very friendly and welcoming owner.
Stylish, brand new decoration and very clean. Beautiful renovated farm in the Belgium countryside, close to high way (no noise though) and the beach, but no tourists around.
- Mooie en rustige kamer in een landelijke sfeer. Vriendelijke bediening.
One of our best sellers in Nieuwpoort! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, De Promenade offers pet-friendly accommodations in Nieuwpoort, just 22 miles from Bruges.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Oostende is 10 miles from De Promenade, and Knokke-Heist is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Alles in Ordnung. Super sauber. Sehr netter Kontakt. Strand ist sehr nah. Ein Fenster wäre noch ganz schön. Aber für den Preis nichts zu meckern.
- chambre spacieuse et moderne et literie impeccable très belle situation dommage que l’hotel ne dispose pas de parking privé
- La décoration chic , le personnel bilingue est très agréable et attentionné
- accueil super, bonne situation de l’appartement, beau style moderne, situé à quelques pas de la rue commerçante et de la digue
- Ontbijt hebben we niet genomen 22 euro per persoon vond ik al niet min, maar toen we onze kamer kregen was ik blij dat ik geen ontbijt bijgenomen had. Ten eerste moesten we naar een andere locatie om het ontbijt te gebruiken. Ten tweede de kamer was ruim, maar had slechts een kleine venster (die uiteindelijk een gewone deur was en op straat uitgaf) die je niet kon openzetten om te verluchten. Toiletpapier op ???? in één of andere schuif vind je een paar reeds begonnen rolletjes ???? Bed wordt niet opgemaakt, kamer niet gepoetst……..
Top Guest Houses In De Barreel West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in De Barreel West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in De Barreel West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in De Barreel West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!