10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Damré Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Damré Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Damré Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Damré Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Damré Liege Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Damré Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Damré Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Damré Liege Province:
Les chambres du Houmier
Les chambres du Houmier offers accommodations in Rouvreux. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Maastricht is 25 miles from Les chambres du Houmier, and Aachen is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 14 miles from Les chambres du Houmier.
No reviews yet.
Le Refuge de la Foret
Located in Sprimont, 21 miles from Maastricht, Le Refuge de la Foret features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 24 miles from Le Refuge de la Foret, and Valkenburg is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Chrisnie offers accommodations in Theux. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Maastricht is 25 miles from La Chrisnie, and Aachen is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from La Chrisnie.
- lekker rustig , vlak bij spa (ik was er voor de F1)
- Cadre, qualité des services, propreté, accueil chaleureux, de nombreuses attentions nous attendent dans la chambre
- Het appartement was klein, knus en heel schoon. We waren blij verrast door de ruime privé tuin, met ligstoelen en een eet-setje. Gastvrije en behulpzame eigenaren en veel privacy. Wat ons betreft een aanrader.
Alojamiento independiente. Trato correcto.
Zona tranquila y agradable jardín.
de accommodatie was perfect zoals omschreven in de beschrijving!
alleen wordt er nergens over ontbijt gesproken, wij gingen er dus terecht van uit dat dit niet inbegrepen is, maar er wordt nergens vermeld of je dan toch een ontbijt kan vragen tegen betaling , raar want in de beoordelingen van anderen wordt er toch over ontbijt gesproken
voor ons was dat niet erg, maar kan voor anderen misschien verwarring teweeg brengen?
Featuring free WiFi, Babou&co offers accommodations in Chaudfontaine, just 20 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Aachen is 24 miles from Babou&co, and Valkenburg is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 9 miles from Babou&co.
No reviews yet.
Guest house Western-city
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Guest house Western-city is located in Chaudfontaine, just 18 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Aachen is 23 miles from Guest house Western-city, and Valkenburg is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 9 miles from Guest house Western-city.
- Staff was extremely friendly. We couldn’t speak French but they made an effort to communicate with us and help us with practical suggestions (e.g. Restaurants, bike shop etc). The room was a mini-apartment really, very large. Toilet was large and the shower was amazing (with different sprinkle options and even an in-built radio). Breakfast was good, with fresh eggs, fresh bread, and homemade jam. The place had horses and that was pleasant. We were offered two cold beer at arrival and that was very appreciated.
– Le lit très confortable
– Le calme
– L’hôtesse de maison extrêmement à l’écoute de ses clients.
– La déco
Notre départ était plus tôt sur l heure prévu des petit dej, Nicole a fait tout son possible pour qu on ait le petit déjeuner avant de partir. Merci bcp!!
Cadre super sympa! La chambre cow boy était top, les équipements parfaits et l accueil super!! Je recommande!!
- Fantastisk autentisk sted. Hotellet var tilfældigt valgt, men viste sig at være en helt speciel perle, som ses meget sjældent. Der var en dejlig rolig og uniq stemning. Tydeligt at værdinden havde hele sit hjerte med. Kim og Jane Nielsen.
Udfordrende at ingen på stedet taler andet end fransk.
Der var panik natten mellem 25. og 26. hvor alle gæster blev evakueret, da flere af bygningerne udbrændte totalt. Værten var temmelig rystet, og magtede ikke at håndtere at vi kom andre steder hen, hvilket var forståeligt, da dette sted virkede som værtsparets “livsværk”
Vi var fanget pga slukningsarbejder og måtte tilbringe resten af nat og morgen i bilen.
This family-run property offers a warm atmosphere for your stay in the charming village of Pepinster and its beautiful natural surroundings.Enjoy attentive and personal service in the characteristic Chambre Tourisme. You can start your day with a complimentary continental breakfast and go for a walk through the wonderful village.The guest house is located above an excellent restaurant, Pot de Beurre, which serves culinary specialties in a refined atmosphere.Explore the green forests in the environment and follow the river or drive up to Liège and admire its cultural treasures. In the evenings, you can enjoy the comfort of your simple, elegant guest room and indulge in a good night’s rest.
- Much better than i expeceted. Very good for a stay. I would book again if i travel to SPA again. Strongly recommended.
Recommended! Clean room, great breakfast.
I don’t speak any French, so no chit-chat with locals. However, both parties were willing to communicate so we managed to get the message across.
- Clean comfortable accommodation with good facilities and excellent breakfast.. Very helpful hosts. Parking on public street was not difficult.
- Very nice place for a short stay, has a very friendly vibe. The host is a very nice woman, although she doesn’t speak English, she is very helpful and trying to help as much as possible. The place is very cosy. The biggest highlight is the restaurant: the food is incredible! We had a late dinner, but the food was delicious!
- Bedroom is perfectlt clean and comfortable. We loved it. The hoster was very kind, excellent breakfast
Located in Spa, 27 miles from Maastricht, La Dormerie features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 23 miles from La Dormerie, and Valkenburg is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The hostess was very welcoming and the room was lovely. Parking was good.
- The lady of the house was very kind and extremely helpful. Breakfast was great and we loved the whole experience
- Lovely location and owner was very friendly. Bed very comfortable and place was clean.
situation idéale pour un week-end au calme
propreté irréprochable même si le cadre est un peu “vieillot”
quel plaisir de profiter de la terrasse et du jardin pour le petit déjeuner avec tout le nécessaire (frigo, couverts, assiettes et le mobilier de jardin).
Kamers waren schoon. Bedden lagen prima.
Gastvrouw was zeer vriendelijk en sprak redelijk Duits.
New Castle is situated in a 19th century manor house, surrounded by a large, wooded park. The center of the town of Spa is half a mile away.The charming suites have a luxurious private bathroom with a bath and a balcony. Each suite also has a fully equipped kitchenette and a living area.The owners will be happy to recommend quality restaurants to you for dinner. You can also prepare your own meal in your suite.From New-Castle, you can reach the Spa Francorchamps race track in a 15 minute drive. The city of Malmedy is a 20 minute drive away.
- New-Castle is full of character and quirky charm. It’s not actually a bed-and-breakfast but I was offered a continental breakfast all the same … very kind. The location is beautiful, particularly in the autumn because it is surrounded by trees.
- Suite ‘Manoir’: This is one of the best suites I have ever booked. The ‘castle’ (beautiful 19th century mansion) has been carefully cared for and creates a unique feeling of tranquillity and noblesse. The rooms are spacious, the beds fantastic, the decoration very stylish antique, the bathroom is lovely and comforting and the balcony is the cherry on top of the cake! Most importantly, the hostess kept a perfect balance between privacy and support whenever needed. Her sincerity and kindness , together with a nice breakfast that’s ready for you at your room every morning, creates a feeling of intense happiness. Moreover the price is very fair, compared to prices of the big hotels that offer so much less! In short, I would recommend this fabulous stay to everyone.
- Cadre traditionnel au charme suranné. Le décor Belle-époque évite la surcharge et l’encombrement caractéristiques. Tout est fait avec goût et souci de l’authenticité. Tout est fonctionnel. Les hôtes sont charmants et le petit-déjeuner délicieux.
je ne sais pas de que c’est l’avantage genius.
La propriétaire du château est très accueillante et répond à toutes les demandes.
La situation très calme est exceptionnelle car ce n’est pas loin du centre et de nombreuses promenades sont balisées. Nous avons goûté aux différentes eaux de Spa et apprécié la proximité de l’excellent resto Barisart . Nous avons visité l’abbaye de Stavelot et l’exposition à Spa
- Heerlijk appartement in een Belle Epoque kasteeltje op loopafstand van het centrum van Spa. Wij hadden de suite Chasseur: zeer stijlvol ingericht, je waant je even kasteelvrouwe en -heer. De sfeer van een jachthuis ook, dankzij gewijen, opgezette diertjes en mooie etsen en wandtapijt. Erg gezellig apart zitkamertje, met prachtig stofbehang. Zeer aparte badkamer, ingericht als een bos, met wastafels op boomstammen, leembepleisterde muren en een erg ruime regendouche, waar je gemakkelijk met 2 onder kan. Rust alom, enkel het geluid van de stromende beek en klassieke muziek. We werden ook erg hartelijk verwelkomd met een plaatselijk biertje. Topadres aan een fijne prijs voor wie rust, en privacy in een klassieke stijl zoekt!
In a 16th-century farm, this charming guesthouse offers comfortable rooms with shared facilities and a cozy living room.The Shamrock provides a homey base in the wonderful Belgian countryside. Wake up each morning with a wholesome breakfast in the dining room, while planning your pleasant hiking or biking trips.It is possible to request dinner at the hotel (as a set meal) and vegetarians can enjoy a delicious meal of organic products from farms in the neighborhood. Relax in the cozy living room and watch TV or spend some time reading in the library.
- The place is great for all who like countryside. Even it is an old house there is nice & modern bathroom.
- Me and my boyfriend loved the stay at Shamrock. The house is located just in the middle of a natural paradise and it is sorrounded by just a few traditional houses. The hosts are super friendly and they have a lovely dog that made us company. Breakfast is exceptional with the homemade coissants, jam, break, yoghurt and so on. We woke up smelling the baking bread… IT WAS AMAZING! Totally recommended 😀
- Breakfast was great, the hosts particularly wonderful people and the area is perfect for nature lovers.
I can’t thank Helen enough for her help with first aid enough, as I damaged my hand the day before I was due to trave a long drive, and her medical experience really did make a massive difference!!
Helen and Hans are a lovely couple I loved spending time with! And can’t recommend a stay at Shamrock Guesthouse high enough if you want a rural break.
- Lovely accommodations, beautiful house and furnishings. Charming. The hosts are friendly, warm, generous and welcoming.
Escapade Ò Gîte
Escapade Ò Gîte offers accommodations in Spa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from Escapade Ò Gîte.
- Very friendly and considerate host, beautiful and quiet nature environment
- Goede vriendelijke ontvangst, 2 koude Belgische pinten in de koeling en Nespresso op de kamer ! Mooie plek en zeer rustig met veel privacy !
- Très bien accueillis, logement propre, bien arrangé et bien équipé. Situé à 5 minutes de Spa sur les hauteurs, l’endroit est très calme et très reposant.
- Mooie ligging, mooie omgeving net buiten centrum Spa. Ontzettend gezellig en stijlvol ingericht. Voorzien van alle gemakken.
- TUTTO ACCATTIVANTE. BELLA CASA. PULITA E DOTATA DI TUTTO IL NECESSARIO.
Top Guest Houses In Damré Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Damré Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Damré Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Damré Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!