10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Dalcahue Chiloe – Top Hotel Reviews
Dalcahue Chiloe is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Dalcahue Chiloe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dalcahue Chiloe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dalcahue Chiloe. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Dalcahue Chiloe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Dalcahue Chiloe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Dalcahue Chiloe:
Hostal Casa Bosque
Hostal Casa Bosque is located in Dalcahue, just 10 miles from Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Mocopulli Airport is 3.1 miles away.
A well designed property with lots of interesting decorations. A lovely place to stay
Great breakfast. Charming hostess.
- Tucked away just out of town this lovely, relatively new hotel is a great place to stay. You probably need a car to get to the hotel. The owner, who doesn’t speak any English, couldn’t be nicer and more helpful, and using our phones to translate she made several calls on our behalf and went out of her way to help us plan a boat trip. The bedrooms are very comfortable and the breakfast room is a very nice place to sit.
- Tiene una vista espectacular y un desayuno muy bueno, la atención de sus dueños súper
- La atención……lugar para sentirse muy bien recibido.ambiente cálido.
- Un b&b tout à fait charmant, tenu par un couple adorable, Jessica et Claudio. Les chambres sont neuves et très confortables, le salon fort agréable et le petit déjeuner très bon. Sur demande, Claudio peut préparer une excellente parillada et nous avons ainsi passé une délicieuse soirée avec ce couple et ses enfants. Jessica nous a recommandé de très bons restaurants, qu’elle a même réservés pour nous, notamment une petite auberge à Tenaùn, chez Mirella, où nous avons passé une soirée inoubliable devant un curanto pantagruélique.
- A well designed property with lots of interesting decorations. A lovely place to stay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Lufkumen offers accommodations in Dalcahue, just 9 miles from Castro. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Encanto Patagon
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Encanto Patagon offers accommodations in Dalcahue. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Encanto Patagon.
- We liked the friendly family atmosphere very much – so much that we extended our three night stay to five to wind down after a few weeks of backpacking. Cecilia and Carlos made us feel welcomed to share their home with them and the young work placement staff who they treated like family. The house was very clean and we were able to use the kitchen when we wanted. Breakfast was great and the bedroom very comfortable.
- Me gustó mucho la calidez y sencillez de la atención de Cecilia y Carlos, quienes me hicieron sentir como en casa. La habitación muy cómoda, luminosa y limpia. La cama impecable, abrigadita y limpia. Los desayunos completos y sabrosos con mermeladas de la zona.
- Personal súper amable, ambiente muy familiar y reflejado, ubicación perfecta para ver Dalcahue.
- Lugar y familia muy acogedora, con comidas caseras y excelente atencion
- Reservamos una noche y finalmente nos quedamos 3 por el ambiente tan agradable y familiar que crean Carlos y Cecilia. La casa está muy bien situada, preparan un rico desayuno con productos caseros, cama cómoda, parquing… en resumen muy recomendable.
Hostal Altos de Putemun
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostal Altos de Putemun is located in Putemún in the region of Chiloe, just 4 miles from Castro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
Everything! We simply loved it and prolongued our stay to 4 nights although we had planned to stay only 2
– Noëlia and Harald are perfect hosts, we were really included in the family cooking together, talking, they were even babysitting our little baby of 4 months so we could enjoy the awesome hot tub in the garden
– they helped us so much fixing our stoller which was broken from the flight
– the breakfast was the best we have had in 3 weeks Chile, homemade bread and marmelades, eggs with fresh herbs, real coffee! We were having far too much every morning because it was so delicious.
– wifi working perfectly
Thank you so much, Noëlia and Harald! We would love to come back.
Location can be good or bad, depending on your expectations. The place is 15/20 minutes drive from Castro. Forget it if you don’t have your own car but, if you do, you will be in a much quieter place than in Castro.
The staff is super-helpful and the place is clean, with a nice common area, sofas and a fireplace/stove.
Breakfast is very good.
- Wi fi ottimo,accoglienza dei proprietari della casa,pulizia,colazione ricca
- Un ambiente cómodo, familiar y relajado con un servicio de calidad. Especialmente para quienes quieren conocer Chiloé y estar en un lugar con buena ubicación y tranquilo. Te hace sentir como si estuvieras en casa de tus amigos.
Les propriétaires vraiments sympathiques et aidant
- Everything! We simply loved it and prolongued our stay to 4 nights although we had planned to stay only 2
Hostal Costa Azul
Hostal Costa Azul offers accommodations in Castro.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Hotel was very well placed, down by the harbour and near a street with access to many bars and restaurants. Staff were friendly and helpfull. The booking did not include a meal plan but the hotel did provide a simple and basic breakfast of tea/coffee, bread, jam, cheese. I wouldn’t rave about the breakfast but it was unexpected and perfectly edible.
- Everything fine excapt the breakfast. This was so poor that it should not be mentioned.
- Good location near the harbor and the Artesenal Market. Off-street parking available.
- Helpful staff. Conveniently, rooms with private bathroom. Breakfast included.
- Hosts were personable. Place was tired and needed to be refreshed.
Cabañas Curaco de Velez
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Cabañas Curaco de Velez offers accommodations in Curaco.You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Altos de Gamboa
One of our best sellers in Castro! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Altos de Gamboa offers accommodations in Castro.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city.There is free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental.
- Owners are really nice and kind. They took us from the bus station to the hostel much earlier than check in.
- The whole atmosphere was superb. Friendly and helpfull.
- Really friendly staff. Nice big kitchen with all you need. Good atmosphere
- Cosy place to stay, quiet, rustic, rural, nature all around. Felt at home. Bit of a steep climb up a dusty track to hostal, but nothing too hectic. Buses running to Chonchi and Ancud close by.
- Unfortunately I had no time to stay more than one night in the hostal but I did have very nice experiences. When I arrived to Castro bus terminal,though I was quite suprised that my hostal was not in the center but after a while i figured out the way to get there and its easy and cheap. Just wait one of the main streets which borders the main square of the city /there is a tourist office on the sq so they can tell you exactly where/ and if you see a collectivo /preferably 7/ ask for the price and if its around 500 pesos,take it. They gonna bring you up to a hill,dont worry and the owners are very nice and thw house is big and beautiful.
Hostal Santa Fe
Hostal Santa Fe offers accommodations in Castro. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here features cable TV and a private bathroom. Sea and mountain views can be enjoyed from the rooms. A daily breakfast is included.At Hostal Santa Fe guests will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and dry cleaning. The property offers free parking.
- La cama estaba muy comoda,amplio espacio de habitacion y baño.
- Desayuno incluido y opción de ocupar la cocina hasta las 10 de la noche, además del baño privado.
- La limpieza, habitaciones comodas y nuevas. La amabilidad del personal, locomoción colectiva a la puerta.
- Habitación cómoda. Cama buena y la atención excelente. Solo habría sido ideal mejorar el desayuno.
- como fue una sola noche puedo opinar dentro de ese dia pero kla habitacion estraba comoda y cumplia con todas mis expectativas
One of our best sellers in Castro! Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Palafito Hostel is located in Castro.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.
- We loved everything about this hostel it’s much more boutique than others we have stayed in. The handwork on almost all the furniture is amazing. Very clean, with great staff – who try to speak English when my Spanish fails. Reommend this hostel/hotel! Views are extra special – wow!
- Staying in a palafito house was lovely and the hostel was gorgeous. The breakfast was delicious too!
- Very nice and clean. We missed some space for the luggage in our room, however we had a very pleasant stay
- The Hostel itself! Genuine Palafito experience! Staff are warm and cool
- Very cosy hostel, comfortable beds, fireplace to relax and awesome breakfast!
Montahue de Nercón Hostel
Montahue de Nercón Hostel offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Mocopulli Airport is 11 miles away.
- Francisca and Flora and other staff were warm and welcoming – it was like staying with family! They saved us with some extra food when we arrived very late. Yummy breakfasts.
- Super nice and familiar atmosphere in this hostel which used to be an school, hence its very spacious. Scrambled eggs for breakfast. Very quiet.
- Las instalaciones son de gran nivel en todo aspecto, pero lo que amerita todas las estrellas es el carisma y la calidez de la Sra. Flora, que con su sencillez y carisma haces que la estadia sea mas que un alojamiento, sino un experiencia de vida.
- La calidez de la señora Flora hace que sea un Hostal especial, gracias a ella a uno le quedan ganas de volver a hospedarse en ese lugar.
- La atención fue muy buena, limpio, excelente calefacción.
Top Guest Houses In Dalcahue Chiloe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Dalcahue Chiloe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Dalcahue Chiloe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Dalcahue Chiloe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!