10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Curtis Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Curtis Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Curtis Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Curtis Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Curtis Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Curtis Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Curtis Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Curtis Galicia:
Pensión O Real Boimil
Pensión O Real Boimil is located in Boimorto and has a garden and a terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Pensión O Real Boimil has some units with garden views, and all rooms have a patio. At the accommodation, all rooms come with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Sada is 30 miles from Pensión O Real Boimil, while Betanzos is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from the guesthouse.
- The room was sparkling clean and comfortable, the staff very friendly and attentive.
- Modern and clean premises on Camino Norde. Pleasant efficient staff. Excellent breakfast from 7.30am ….worth waiting for. We can recommend this accommodation.
- Everything was just perfect. Especially the hosts are really very nice. We really recommend it!
- Mercedes was very welcoming and the room was spacious and comfortable. There is a friendly bar across the road. It was a wonderful stay with a superb breakfast.
- Beautiful house and cosy room. Relaxing night and I got excellent extended breakfast. Perfect stay. The hosts were very friendly.
Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval
Offering an a la carte restaurant, Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval is located in Ledoira. Free WiFi internet access is available throughout the property.The rooms at Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval include a flat-screen TV and all of them have an private bathroom with complimentary toiletries.At Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval you will find a garden and a terrace and. Younger guests will also enjoy making use of the children’s playground.The restaurant serves a range of regional cuisine, and visitors are also welcome to relax with a drink in the bar.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 mi away, and the property offers free public parking on site.
- Was hoping for a comfortable, no-frills bed and evening meal before an early morning flight from Santiago and for that purpose the Hostal exceeded expectations
Restaurant open late at night. Good food.
Friendly staff, very clean..,
Posizione vicina aeroporto
Late Check in
- Tiene un entorno acogedor y había una perrita muy amorosa
Hotel y cafetería en el mismo edificio, parking amplio y al lado de la entrada.
Cercanía con Santiago
Pensión Albergue Los Caminantes
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Pensión Albergue Los Caminantes is located in Ribadiso. All rooms have a kitchenette and a private bathroom. Guests can use a terrace.The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Pensión Albergue Los Caminantes has some units with garden views, and each room is equipped with a patio. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Melide is 8 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles from the property.
Location was great. Food snd Camino right on top of us!
The woman who showed us to our room was lovely.
- Location location location. Right on the Camino. Perfect place to stop
Not much. Spent a couple of hours killing all the flies in the room. The so-called bath towels were the size of hand towels….lots of fun trying to dry ourselves after a shower. Not!
Having a Dutch door/stable door to enter our room was unsatisfactory. It meant that 2 doors had to be unlocked, in the rain, & there was no overhang covering the door, protecting from the rain.
Very tiny room window, which was part of the entrance door.
There were no bed lamps to read by, simply one glaring ceiling light. And the so-called bedside tables were tiny shelves the size of 1/2 a magazine cover.
Main building had a kitchen to use but there was no tienda either in the building or in the very tiny village from which to buy any food.
Overall, our room felt like a cell & our overall impression was that of a building & room poorly planned & cheaply constructed.
Loved my spacious room and location;
Comfortable and right on the Camino
- Location! Room was very clean but outer bedspreads need to be replaced. Heating worked well. Liked the shower.
- Location was great. Food snd Camino right on top of us!
Pensión Ribadiso in Arzúa features 3-star accommodations with a garden. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi and luggage storage space are featured.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Pensión Ribadiso all rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Pensión Ribadiso, while Melide is 8 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Rustic but updated and modern. Very quiet. Great view.
- Loved the location right by the river. Very quaint. Nice patio and yard. Restaurant right there.
- We are so happy we opted to stay in this beautiful town instead of Arzua. Beautiful quiet town, very nice Pension. The man at the front desk was really nice and helped us with our laundry. We got there late so we didn’t get to enjoy the facilities/garden.
- Loved the location next to the creek. The room was modern and comfortable. Bathrooms were beautiful. Lovely view.
- After walking 15 miles of the Camino de Santiago, this place was heaven! Quiet and comfortable with laundry facilities and right across from a bar/restaurant with $10 pilgrimim’s menu.
Pazo Santa María
Pazo Santa María is an 18th-century property, set in 115 ft² of gardens. It is near the town of Arzúa, 17 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.This historic building has original stone walls and wooden beams. There are relaxing lounges, with a library and an open fireplace. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.Rooms at Pazo Santa María are spacious and charming. They have heating and a private bathroom. The hotel also has a restaurant, a bar and a terrace, with impressive views.At Pazo Santa María you can also rent a bicycle, get tourist information of the area and El Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route or get a massage.The French route of the Camino de Santiago is 0.6 mi away and the Camino Primitivo and Camino Norte are on the edge of the hotel’s grounds. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- I love everything about this beautiful place to stay while walking the Camino. This is my second fine staying here and I will be back again. Thanks so much to all the staff. A highlight of my trip. 🌹
This hotel was a distance from the city center but we called when we got off the Camino trail and they picked us up – that was greatly appreciated. They also provided transportation back to the trail in the morning. We arrived late in the day and were still able to access their massage therapist, who was exceptional! They also have a nice restaurant onsite – we had dinner and breakfast there and both were tasty.
The rooms were beautiful, some of the most unique we have stayed in! Loved this hotel and wish we had had more time to enjoy it.
- Amazing landscaped gardens with a pond, swans, plot for vegetables, trees and great views into Galician green valleys. Perfect outdoor place to enjoy a beer after a hard day in the Camino. The staff were very professional and made us feel like at home. Our bedroom/cottage was very cosy and the various rooms in the main house were homely and inviting. Breakfast of great variety and top quality. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place
- Masseuse Damian is exceptional. Staff and surrounding go above and beyond. Very caring and lovely staff. At this stage of my Camino, I was worn out and this was a wonderful respite. Wish I could have stayed longer!
- Absolutely beautiful. Top notch setting and rooms. Staff was exceptional
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Garea is located in A Portela, 22 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as fishing and hiking. Lugo is 29 mi from Casa Garea, while Sada is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 mi from the property.
Wonderful hosts, great big & comfortable room. Food was prepared to order & delicious.
Hosts could’ve have been more helpful!
Beds and room very comfortable and spotless clean plenty of towels for bathroom shower very nice overall
We had a beautiful meal cooked fresh for us on premises it war super thanks again
- Really glad for the fan. Bathroom, though small was clean. Proprietor was welcoming and took time to show us the short cut to the Camino. Food was good.
- Manuel and Christina were super. We not only had a room with 2 beds and a bath but another sitting room with a dining table. Everything was fresh and tidy. Lovely outside terrace. We were a bit apprehensive about highway noise but there was just minimal. Christina prepared us a lovely dinner. Pilgrim meals also available. This pension is about 300 meters off the Camino through some trees. There is a small sign on where to turn off. It would be best to ask Manuel prior to your arrival for the appoximate Camino km. You can also back track on the highway if you miss the forest path.
- Wonderful place just off the Camino path about 200 meters. Hosts were very accommodating and friendly. Rooms were spacious, comfortable, and high quality. One of our best stops on the Camino.
- Wonderful hosts, great big & comfortable room. Food was prepared to order & delicious.
Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar
One of our top picks in Arzúa.Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar is set in Arzúa, 20 mi from Santiago de Compostela.Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Both free WiFi and free private parking are available at this guest house. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property. Free bicycle storage is available upon request.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Sada is 30 mi from Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar, while Portomarin is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 mi from Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar.
- Very modern. Heated drying rack in bathroom was perfect for wet gear after rainy day on Camino.
- So clean and modern. Perfect location along the Camino. I highly recommend this place.
- What a little gem of a budget boutique hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. great modern decor and impeccably clean. Great toiletry products, complimentary water and fruit. Having a private terrace was very nice.
- Manuel was so welcoming, kind and accommodating. He offered free fruit, bottled water and refreshment. It was a really nice stay. Thank you.
- Excellent location right on Camino, complementary fresh fruit and large water bottle on check in, no AC, but provided fan on request
A Fonda do Norte
One of our best sellers in Arzúa! Boasting a terrace and free WiFi, A Fonda do Norte is set in Arzúa. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.All guest rooms in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A Fonda do Norte features certain rooms that have garden views, and each room has a private bathroom and a wardrobe.Santiago de Compostela is 20 mi from the accommodations, while Sada is 29 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 mi away.
- Helpful staff, bottled water and fresh fruit on arrival, comfortable room, clean
- Fairly new building. Air conditioned. Not on Camino but not very far away. 10 minute walk to some good restaurants. Nice view out the back. Very clean and nice bathrooms.
- This place is a little off the Camino trail but worth the very slight detour. Close to good local restaurants one of which had the best Galician soup I’ve had on this trip l. Pilar, our host, not only gave us these restaurant recommendations but also went beyond what is necessary and really helped us through a difficult situation. I highly recommend this place.
- Spacious modern room with an excellent view from the terrace. Very clean and welcoming. Comfortable beds and good bathroom.
- Wow! This far exceeded my expectations. It was 700 m off the Camino de Santiago but well worth the extra distance. Large room, beautiful bathroom and a private terrace. Big bath towels, fruits and cold water bottle as a welcome gift.
PENSIÓN RESTAURANTE “O RETIRO ”
Located in Arzúa, PENSIÓN RESTAURANTE “O RETIRO ” has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. This 3-star guesthouse offers a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk. Guest rooms at PENSIÓN RESTAURANTE “O RETIRO ” come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 18 miles from PENSIÓN RESTAURANTE “O RETIRO “.
After walking 18 miles on the Camino, the fact that food, bar and rooms were all in one building was very much appreciated!
Food was good, rooms were clean, staff was friendly.
- This is right on the Camino, just at the edge of town and within walking distances of restaurants.
- The restaurant and bar are nice. The staff was OK. The room was OK.
- Nice staff, good daily menu and tapas, walking distance from the centre (there is a swimming pool at ten minutes walk).
- A lovely place to stay with a great restaurant attached.
- After walking 18 miles on the Camino, the fact that food, bar and rooms were all in one building was very much appreciated!
La Casona de Nené
La Casona de Nené is offering accommodations in Arzúa. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is provided.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some rooms also feature a terrace.La Casona de Nené has an outdoor pool. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arzúa, like cycling.Santiago de Compostela is 25 miles from La Casona de Nené, while Betanzos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela, 18 miles from the guesthouse, and the property offers a free shuttle service.
- The receptionist was very helpful in trying to locate a restaurant serving a particular dish. She called several places until she found one. It would require a 15 minute drive from hotel so based on time and cost of trip decided against it. She suggested a different restaurant within walking distance that served homestyle dishes and it was amazing. The room was very clean and modern. Bed was comfortable. Bath has a towel warmer which was nice to hang our clothes to dry overnight.
- The property is just gorgeous! The staff is so friendly and helpful. They make you feel right at home from the moment you arrive. The small details through out the hotel make it so charming!
- Adrian and Nacho run a wonderful hotel. Outstanding in every aspect. Service was phenomenal. Dinner at their Restaurant a must!!!!
- Decor was very well done and charming. The beds were comfortable and it was off the main road so quiet but close to the Camino. They have a separate restaurant for dinner and breakfast but not physically connected to the Casa.
- Helpful staff, good location, air conditioning, laundry service, breakfast included… all for a good price.
Top Guest Houses In Curtis Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Curtis Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Curtis Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Curtis Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!