10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Currelos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Currelos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Currelos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Currelos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Currelos Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Currelos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Currelos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Currelos Galicia:
Hostal Meson do Loyo
One of our top picks in Portomarin.Set in Portomarin, Hostal Meson do Loyo provides free WiFi. Boasting a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can make use of a garden.At the guest house, all rooms come with a desk. Every room includes a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms will provide you with a lake view. The rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Hostal Meson do Loyo offers a children’s playground.Lugo is 19 mi from the accommodations, while Sarria is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 57 mi from Hostal Meson do Loyo.
- Bath tub in the private room was my fave!! Nice and quiet and enjoyed our stay!
- This place is truly great. It is very clean, the staff is wonderful, and the restaurant is amazing. If you are walking the Camino, this place is a bit out of the way, but worry not!! Just call them when you enter Portomarin and they pick you up!!! They also drop you off on the Camino the next morning, they are that cool. As mentioned, the rooms are very clean and many face the lake. A nice break from the albergues. I’ve had one of the best meals of my life at their restaurant. I highly recommend this place.
- The host was so wonderful. Went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. The dinner meal was excellent. We had the tenderloin. Breakfast was filling and the coffee was good.
- Owner was deceiving. Charge us for a breakfast that we didn’t request.
- Was walking the El Camino and found this place and was very satisfied with everything.
Casona da Ponte
Located in Portomarin, Casona da Ponte has a terrace. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are provided.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom and a shower, while selected rooms also feature a balcony. Guest rooms at Casona da Ponte have air conditioning and a closet.Lugo is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Sarria is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from Casona da Ponte.
- Clean and friendly English speaking staff. Served good breakfast.
- Great location! Room was comfortable and very clean.
- This is an excellent location for anyone doing the Camino.
- Location! Right on the Camino, in the centre of the town, restaurant, bar, and The Mirador restaurant was all within easy walking distance even after hiking 29km!!!
- Great location. Big shower -yay! Lovely room with air conditioning. Nice staff!
Located in Portomarin, Pons Minea provides a garden and terrace. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet. Pons Minea has some rooms that have river views, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Pons Minea, while Sarria is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from the guesthouse.
- Food was good in restaurants and attendants were excellent.
- Absolutely almost everything especially the service at Pons Minea. Ivan was so accommodating and did everything to make our stay comfortable.
- Great location while walking the Camino de Santiago, very nice room, good food, would recommend to anyone walking the Camino
- Staff was very accommodating for the needs of our 5 children
- Great location, super easy to find. Lovely staff. Great food at the restaurant even outside normal eating hours. Good comfortable spacious rooms and bathroom.
Casa do Maestro
One of our best sellers in Portomarin! Located in Portomarin, Casa do Maestro features a garden, terrace, shared lounge, and free WiFi. Certain rooms at the property have a balcony with a garden view.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom, and selected rooms have a patio. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Casa do Maestro. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 55 miles away.
- Modern, clean, classy accommodation. In the center of town, next to the church and restaurants. The breakfast and the service is phenomenal.
- The room was delightful. The location could not have been better! The breakfast was perfect-just enough!
- Great paradise after walking. We were traveling with 6 people and had the rooms on the grass. We enjoyed lounging around. They have a vending machine with beer! Nice breakfast in the morning.
- Beautiful location right behind the church. The rooms were clean and updated. It was on El Camino. Great breakfast. Wonderful staff.
- Clean, great and modern amenities. Lovely courtyard
One of our best sellers in Portomarin! Pension Perez is located in Portomarín, 14 mi from Lugo and 15 mi from Sarria. Free WiFi is featured.Every room has a flat-screen TV, heating and hydromassage shower. Certain rooms have views of the mountain or river.Pension Perez features a restaurant, serving traditional and local food.Monforte de Lemos is 21 mi from Pension Perez, while Portomarin is 650 feet away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 56 mi from Pension Perez.
- This Pension was clean and comfortable! The location was absolutely perfect, only a few steps from the Cathedral and even fewer steps to shops and restaurants. A lovely lobby area was a nice bonus for a place to relax outside my room. Hostess was very accommodating – even arranged for an early morning cab to the airport for me… very sweet. I would definitely stay again!
- The staff and the Restaurant is the best. Their cuisine is know as the best. Excellent food
- We spent a night here while walking the camino. We got in late and left early but the room was nice and clean and we had a great view of the river. The rain shower was very nice too. It was a little difficult to find.
Loved its location and and the view
I had a room with a shared bath and it worked great
- Friendly staff, cleaned, comfortable and very near from the way
Casa Ribeira Sacra Portomarin
Located in Portomarin, Casa Ribeira Sacra Portomarin has a garden and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy mountain views.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Casa Ribeira Sacra Portomarin also have a garden view. The rooms include a closet.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Lugo is 18 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- The lady at the front desk was SUPER sweet, so attentive to all our needs as peregrinos of Camino de Santiago. She offered the ship-to -next-town service and gave us helpful Camino tips. I wish all hotel front desk personnel were like her.
- Nice room, good size, bathroom was small with a very small shower .
- Receptionist was efficient, friendly & helpful.
- This lovely place was on the Camino. So very beautiful. Clean, comfortable and the staff were awesome. Very helpful with restaurants, info on pilgrim masses, helped make a reservation for following day. This place is fantastic.
- Orange juice and water at the door on arrival, used Landry service which was great
Located in Portomarin, Pensión Mar provides a terrace. With free WiFi, this 1-star guesthouse offers a shared kitchen and a tour desk. Some accommodations at the property feature a balcony with a garden view.Lugo is 18 miles from the guesthouse, while Sarria is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The accommodations were spotless clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Don’t hesitate to book here. Great location as well.
- Staff very friendly, thoughtful and accommodating.
Loved this place! The owners were so hospitable!! Cute room on the 1st floor. They did my laundry for 3 euro ( so needed)
Right on the main walk of Portomarin. Everything was very accessible.
- Very welcoming and helpful hosts. Excellent location, clean facilities – we had a room with four beds. Best sleep on the Camino! Nice breakfast in the morning – Santiago cake. Recommend!
- I love the property! It’s so cute and Pepe and Mar are very welcoming and super nice hosts!!! I would come back to this place again!!!!
Guest House El Padrino
Located in Portomarin, Guest House El Padrino provides a terrace. A hot tub is available for guests. Free WiFi is featured.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Guest House El Padrino.Lugo is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Sarria is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from Guest House El Padrino.
- Everything. Decor, cleanliness, facilities including a hot tub, location, unique “Godfather” movie theme, very friendly staff, free wash laundry, reasonable cost clothes drying, very good breakfast.
- The hotel was beautiful and very clean…. loved the Continental breakfast offered next morning. The staff spoke English and very nice and helpful.
- Comfortable clean modern rooms! Loved the rooftop jacuzzi.
- Excellent location. Very clean. Lots of space in room and remarkably quiet at night. Manageress at check-in was exceptional, making us a tea and coffee, recommending restaurants, directions, luggage forwarding. Breakfast was simple but complete and the OJ and cafe con leche were A1. Located very close to the Camino.
- Great facilities, location, very clean and comfortable.
Pensión Portomiño is located 350 feet form Portomarín Town Center, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and views of the garden or the mountains.The guest house’s bright restaurant serves traditional Galician food. There is a bar, and packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip.Lugo, whose Roman city walls are a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 30 minutes’ drive away. Santiago de Compostela and Ourense are both within 1.5 hours’ drive.
- Clean and right off the Camino. Food in restaurant good.
- Clean and comfortable. On the outskirts on Portomarin but only 5 min walk to the centre. Good choice of restaurants with pilgrims menus.
- Breakfast was very poor waitress you ?would wonder why she can to work at all very poor hygiene standards no tea available for breakfast or orange juice not a pleasant person serving
- Location, very friendly staff, good quality of food, clean and comfortable rooms
- Most everything else; restaurant dinner was good and good value. Very close to small grocery shop.
Ultreia has a garden, shared lounge and shared kitchen, and is set in Portomarin, beside the Miño River. This guest house provides free WiFi throughout the property.At the guest house, every room is fitted with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom. Ultreia features certain rooms a terrace.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Lugo is 16 mi from the accommodations, while Sarria is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 mi from Ultreia.
- Close to the center, the staff was very friendly and super helpful! The place was very clean and comfortable, would definitely stay here again.
- Great people, the owners got me an ice pack for my knees. Very kind and caring. Close to town center.
- The best things about this hostel were the cleanliness and the big, well-outfitted kitchen. Staff were friendly, mom-and-pop people evidently proud of their place. Room was large and airy, I asked for quiet and was given a room at the far end of the hall, away from the slamming doors and bathroom racket. Extra blankets were very nice.
- Such a lovely warm welcome when we arrived. The room was cosy and clean and was in a terrific location right on the Camino. Would recommend it for those who need a nice place to stay after a day of walking.
- Nice staff, reasonably quiet and good in general.
Top Guest Houses In Currelos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Currelos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Currelos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Currelos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!