10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Curantes Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Curantes Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Curantes Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Curantes Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Curantes Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Curantes Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Curantes Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Curantes Galicia:
Casas Novas Hostelería
Set in the village of Silleda, Casas Novas Hostelería offers rooms with balconies. It features a bar and a terrace.Each simply decorated room at Casas Novas Hostelería has free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. There are private or shared bathroom facilities.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Casas Novas Hostelería’s Restaurant.There is also a café-bar.The hotel offers easy access to the N525 Motorway and the Vía de Prata section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Santiago de Compostela is a 35-minute drive away.There is free parking on site and a covered storage room for bicycles.
- Loved the room, it was simple but spacious and we just enjoyed it overall. The beds are nice! Whole building is new so it feels nice and its top clean.
- We stayed in the property as the weather on the Camino became too cold for us to walk, we selected on basis of location, range to Santiago, services and value, all scored highly – stayed two nights as weather chnged, rooms were modern and very comfortable, the restaurant, bar services and team were exceptiinal, and really didn’t want to leave!
- The rooms were very clean, the check in was easy and there weren’t any problems.
- Great for the Camino, also cafe below opens at 6 am
Self-catering 2 bed apartment was perfect for my wife & I and my father when walking Camino Sanabres/Via de la Plata (only a short way from the route).
Modern, clean accommodation. Good restaurant on Ground Floor for dinner and breakfast with helpful English speaking staff and good prices.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Located in Santiago de Compostela city center, Hostal Mafer is less 5 minutes’ walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.The hostel comes with 5 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms and 1 triple bedroom. All bedrooms are heated and come with private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Breakfast is served every morning from 8:30 to 10:00 and every weekend from 9:00 to 11:00.There is a selection of cafés and restaurants in Santiago’s charming old town, 1,650 feet away. Plaza de Galicia Square is just around the corner.Santiago de Compostela Railway Station is 1,500 feet from Pensión Mafer and the airport bus stops within 650 feet of the property.
- Location is great (right next to the old town and the bus to the airport and close to the train station), it was actually quiet, although we expected it not to be. The shared space is very nice – you can take coffee, tea or cereals and there is a nice view. Check in was quick and comfortable. Room and bathroom were very clean and room was very nicely decorated.
- Located very close to the historical area & good restaurants.
- Antonio and Lina work overtime to make guests feel cozy and at home. They’re the best!
- Location is perfect opposite to old town so it’s far from the old town touristic noise. The bus stop to the airport is in 2 minutes walk from the hostal which was very comfortable. We came late so the manager sent us clear instructions. The breakfast is not included in the room fee but was delicious.
- The room was very clean and the owners accommodated my schedule.
Albeitaría has a peaceful setting in Teo and 5 minutes’ drive from Pontvea and the Ulla River. This property offers health treatments including physiotherapy, osteopathy, homeotherapy and ozone therapy.Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Albeitaría features modern rooms and a studio with free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Studios include a basic kitchenette.The property has a laundry room. A restaurant can be found nearby.The Albeitaría opens onto a terrace overlooking lovely grounds.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from the property, while A Estrada is 6.2 mi away.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- The room had very large windows with lovely views and was within walking distance of good restaurants. The coffee in the morning was nice and the staff were friendly.
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. The man at reception was there to answer all our questions and gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Breakfast was great.
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- La cama era amplia y limpia, calefacción en su justa medida, mucha tranquilidad para poder descansar, el baño muy limpio también, los dueños muy amables, sin duda es un lugar con encanto y recomendable.
Hospedería San Martín Pinario
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Located opposite Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, this converted monastery offers simple, bright rooms and a 24-hour front desk. Characteristic Galician dishes are served in its impressive vaulted dining room.Set on Plaza de la Inmaculada, the Hospedería San Martín Pinario is popular with pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. It offers buffet breakfast and packed lunches.The rooms at the Hospederia feature smart décor. All have heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Santiago de Compostela’s beautiful old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The location is fantastic as it is next door to the cathedral and the walk there from the train station was less than 20 minutes. The rooms are somewhat spartan but that’s what we expected as we were staying in a monastery. They provided a great experience as it is a restored monastery. Both the breakfast and dinner dining halls were huge and adequately offered basic foods. The dinner was a great value. The staff was pleasant and spoke enough English.
- Excellent location, smallish room, little pricey, very interesting building, skip the breakfast, interesting Museum attached – couple of Euros for pilgrims
- Such an excellent location, comfortable rooms, and a welcoming atmosphere!
- Centrally located next to the cathedral. Helpful, pleasant staff. Very clean. Good value.
- Staff were very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was great. The location was perfect.
Hostal Conde Rey
Featuring heating in all its rooms, Hostal Conde Rey is located in A Bandeira, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage route. It has a restaurant and bar on site.The guest house offers single, double or triple room, including a TV and private bathroom with bath or shower.The on-site restaurant features regional homemade food and tapas. There is also a snack bar available for guest, as well as free Wi-Fi in public areas.There are cafés, bars, and a bakery within 350 feet of Hostal Conde Rey. Santiago de Compostela is 19 mi away and Brañas de Xestoso National Park is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- Staff was super friendly, dinner was delicious, hotel is along the VDLP route of the Camino de Santiago. When we checked into the hotel, the lady behind the bar told us a bit about Lalín, where to go, and to be careful walking around late at night (my sister and I being women traveling alone).
- Staff. Immediately responded when i needed something
Value for money
- We had the quadruple room for the family which was bigger then expected with plenty of room for packs. Arrived on a cold, wet day after a long camino hike and the owner had the room heated and ready for us. Great location right on the camino, easy to find. Comfy beds. Minimalist bathroom but had the basics. Enormous closet was a bonus. Basic breakfast of coffee and toast. Owners very nice.
- It was a very large room with plenty of privacy. The room was clean and lovely.
Pension Restaurante La Bombilla
Pension Restaurante La Bombilla is located in A Estrada. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 17 miles from Pensión Restaurante la Bombilla. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- A central place for all the sights we wanted to visit. Staff very helpfull. Rooms were confortable and clean – very goog price/quality.
- Personal muy amable y servicial. Las habitaciones eran muy amplias y cómodas, el baño también era muy cómodo, amplio y tenía todo lo necesario (no había secador de pelo, pero no me parece fundamental). Muy buenas sábanas, y buena temperatura ambiente, sobre todo para Galicia que suele ser muy fria y humeda en invierno.
- Trato del personal muy agradable y atento. Me ayudaron en todas mis peticiones
- situation idéale, calme, propreté, excellent rapport qualité/prix
- La relación calidad precio es excelente. Todo lo que puedes pedir a un alojamiento para dormir: cómodo, limpio y silencioso.
Pension Residencial Victoria
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Pension Residencial Victoria offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla, 9.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and safe. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and fishing. Pontevedra is 26 mi from Pension Residencial Victoria, while Isla de la Toja is 29 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8.1 mi from the property.
- This property is a gem! It proved to be an unexpected “splurge” along the Via de la Plata. After several days on the camino, we were very pleased with this property — location, amenities, restaurant, and staff. The oversized bathroom and tub were a welcome treat. While not readily obvious, rather convenient to the camino and a great place from which to start the last day’s walk to Santiago de Compostela.
- Very modern, clean, good restaurant, heating system worked great.
- If you’re walking the VDLP route of the Camino de Santiago, this place offers comfortable and modern accommodations that are not too far from the Way. It’s a restaurant/hotel. The bathroom shower in the room we stayed in had a radio, Bluetooth capability and options for a handheld, an overhead shower, plus side water jets for an extra splash of water. Similar to another reviewer, what brings the overall rating down for this place is the staff, specifically the waitress in the restaurant. When my sister and I ordered dinner, the waitress said something in Spanish we couldn’t understand. Rather then try a different word or explaining what she meant, she proceeded to talk about us negatively to some patrons at the bar (we understood what she was saying to the other patrons). We felt uncomfortable and unwelcome because of this. If you’re very fluent in Spanish, you probably would really enjoy this place.
- Javier couldn’t do enough to make us welcome and comfortable.
- Location excellent along the camino route. Staff super. Rooms were lovely, simple decor dinner very good
Casa da Capilla
Set in a pretty, stone-walled house in the Galician town of Vila de Cruces, Casa da Capilla offers heated rooms with private bathrooms. There is an on-site restaurant and barbecue facilities.Rooms feature a rustic-style décor and lovely tiled bathrooms. Some have a balcony and offer views of the Ulla River.Casa da Capilla has several shared dining rooms with TVs, as well as a terrace. There is free wired internet access in the public areas.Vila de Cruces is a 10-minute drive from the Sobreirais do Arnego Nature Reserva and the Portodemouros Reservoir. Santiago de Compostela is 30 minutes’ drive away via the AP53 Motorway.
- Everything ..the staff , the food , location was great ,the breakfast rico rico, the room with the river view was a delight.
Location was amazing, didn’t even realize it was so cozy and just 30 mins away from Santiago de Compostela.
Perfect for a weekend retreat.
Homemade tasty food. And the staff was really friendly and approachable.
- Una casa cuidadísima y muy bien decorada por una familia muy amable y atenta. Habitación muy cómoda y desayuno casero y más que suficiente. La próxima vez esperamos probar su cocina que parece excelente.
- Todo. Experiencia genial,trato inmejorable y entorno perfecto
- La cama era muy confortable, el desayuno variado y equilibrado y el personal encantador.
Located in Forcarei, Hostal-Restaurante Paris has a terrace, bar and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal-Restaurante Paris also provide guests with a city view. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pension a Fontiña
Pension a Fontiña is offering accommodations in Cuntis. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a balcony with a city view. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a terrace.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Pension a Fontiña.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cuntis, like hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Pension a Fontiña, while Pontevedra is 19 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- La habitacion muy bien la limpieza excelente el trato muy amables
- El desayuno muy rico y el trato muy bueno. La ubicación es muy buena y son habitaciones tranquilas.
- Limpieza, trato, atención, calidad de materiales en habitación, opción de desayuno y cena … Todo genial.
- El trato con todos. Todos muy simpaticos y amables
- A destacar el trato del personal y la limpieza tanto de la habitacion como del resto de las instalaciones
Top Guest Houses In Curantes Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Curantes Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Curantes Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Curantes Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!