10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cuntis Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuntis Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cuntis Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuntis Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuntis Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cuntis Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cuntis Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cuntis Galicia:
Pension a Fontiña
Pension a Fontiña is offering accommodations in Cuntis. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a balcony with a city view. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a terrace.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Pension a Fontiña.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cuntis, like hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Pension a Fontiña, while Pontevedra is 19 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- La habitacion muy bien la limpieza excelente el trato muy amables
- El desayuno muy rico y el trato muy bueno. La ubicación es muy buena y son habitaciones tranquilas.
- Limpieza, trato, atención, calidad de materiales en habitación, opción de desayuno y cena … Todo genial.
- El trato con todos. Todos muy simpaticos y amables
- A destacar el trato del personal y la limpieza tanto de la habitacion como del resto de las instalaciones
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pensión Pura offers accommodations in Cuntis, located 19 mi from Pontevedra.This stone building property features rooms with flat-screen TV, and a shared lounge.The area is known for its thermal spas.Santiago de Compostela is 17 mi from Pensión Pura, while Vigo is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 mi from Pensión Pura.
Bardzo sympatyczna obsługa. Czysto, schludnie.
Bardzo klimatyczne miejsce
W centrum, a mimo to spokojnie.
- La verdad solo ivamos a dormir , porque nos pasábamos el día en la calle paseando ,pero muy bien
- La ubicación, está en el centro del pueblo, zona muy bonita. Personal muy amable.
- La limpieza de la habitación y la simpatía del personal
- Lo mejor fue la atención de Mariluz. La ubicación era perfecta, estaba todo muy limpio y la cama era comoda
- Bardzo sympatyczna obsługa. Czysto, schludnie.
Pension Restaurante La Bombilla
Pension Restaurante La Bombilla is located in A Estrada. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 17 miles from Pensión Restaurante la Bombilla. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- A central place for all the sights we wanted to visit. Staff very helpfull. Rooms were confortable and clean – very goog price/quality.
- Personal muy amable y servicial. Las habitaciones eran muy amplias y cómodas, el baño también era muy cómodo, amplio y tenía todo lo necesario (no había secador de pelo, pero no me parece fundamental). Muy buenas sábanas, y buena temperatura ambiente, sobre todo para Galicia que suele ser muy fria y humeda en invierno.
- Trato del personal muy agradable y atento. Me ayudaron en todas mis peticiones
- situation idéale, calme, propreté, excellent rapport qualité/prix
- La relación calidad precio es excelente. Todo lo que puedes pedir a un alojamiento para dormir: cómodo, limpio y silencioso.
Pension Caldas offers accommodations in Caldas de Reis, 50 feet from El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Pension Caldas features free WiFi throughout the property.The property has 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. Bed linen is available. Free toiletries and towels are provided.The property serves tradicional local food. There is free bike storage. Property offers tourist info, as well as a hair and beauty service on site with a special discount.Santiago de Compostela is 20 mi from Pension Caldas, while Vigo is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 mi from Pension Caldas.
- There was a heating unit in the room and the bed was comfortable
- The lady or owner of the place is great she treated us like home. Everything was great except for the heater, because there was no heater. Nevertheless the rooms are cozy and we enjoyed the stayed.
- more or less clean (there were puddles on the floor), big room, 4 beds
We were able to use a washer and dryer which was very helpful.
The hostess was very nice to us.
- The owner is a great host, she is also the cook at the restaurant.
Albeitaría has a peaceful setting in Teo and 5 minutes’ drive from Pontvea and the Ulla River. This property offers health treatments including physiotherapy, osteopathy, homeotherapy and ozone therapy.Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Albeitaría features modern rooms and a studio with free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Studios include a basic kitchenette.The property has a laundry room. A restaurant can be found nearby.The Albeitaría opens onto a terrace overlooking lovely grounds.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from the property, while A Estrada is 6.2 mi away.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- The room had very large windows with lovely views and was within walking distance of good restaurants. The coffee in the morning was nice and the staff were friendly.
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. The man at reception was there to answer all our questions and gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Breakfast was great.
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- La cama era amplia y limpia, calefacción en su justa medida, mucha tranquilidad para poder descansar, el baño muy limpio también, los dueños muy amables, sin duda es un lugar con encanto y recomendable.
O Paxareco De Ay
Featuring a shared swimming pool, O Paxareco De Aye is located within the Salnés Valley, 9.3 mi from Pontevedra. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a sun terrace with mountain views.Featuring rustic style, with exposed-stone walls, the property offers heated room with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower or bathtub.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room. There is also a shared lounge with a fireplace, TV and table games. The property also features a large garden with trees.The coast and the village of Cambados can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Guests can also visit the beautiful beaches at Portonovo and Sanxexo within a 20-minute drive. Santiago de Compostela is 34 mi away.
- The owner came and picked us up on the Camino and then dropped us back off in the same solace to continue our Camino the next day! Fantastic! He offered to take us to a restaurant or supermarket to get our dinner but once we saw the place we decided that we would rather just pick up food and stay here and enjoy the beautiful property, pool and views! It’s a beautiful place and the owner made it so easy to get here. It was a nice break along the Camino.
- Ivan, the owner, is a very nice young man, he came to pick us up at the Camino de Santiago that we were walking, and dropped us at the same spot the following day. The facilities are beautiful and the location very quiet and peaceful, just what we needed for a good rest
+ PKW-Transfer vom/zum Camino (am Nationalpark Barosa) und Unterkunft
+ Pool mit bequemen Liegestühlen gut vor Blicken vom Haus oder Straße geschützt und dennoch ein Platz an der Sonne
+ gepflegte, saubere Anlage
+ geschmackvolle, zum Haus passende Einrichtung
+ geräumige Schlaf- und Badezimmer
+ vergleichsweise breite Betten (für spanische Verhältnisse)
+ Whirlpool-Badewanne im Superior-Zimmer
+ von Hand frisch geschnittener Jamon Serrano, Käse und frisch gepressten Orangensaft zum Frühstück (neben dem üblichen süßen Gebäck, Brot und Marmeladen)
+ sehr günstiges Taxi zum Restaurant und zurück bestellt (Alternativangebot: Stop am Supermarkt zur Selbstverpflegung)
+ gute Empfehlung für das Abendessen erhalten (Taberna de rey)
+ Gelände (incl. Parkplatz) ist gut gesichert
Las habitaciones espaciosas, cama amplia de matrimonio. muy cómodas y limpias
el exterior muy cuidado,jardines,piscina…
el desayuno muy bueno, variado y con zumo natural de verdad.
- Entorno muy tranquilo. Piscina y terraza con vistas muy buenas. Parking privado.
Pensión As Burgas
Pensión As Burgas is offering accommodations in Caldas de Reis. The air-conditioned rooms provide a city view and come with a desk and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a bath.Guests at Pensión As Burgas will be able to enjoy activities in and around Caldas de Reis, like cycling and fishing.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from Pensión As Burgas.
- Property and location were great, it was just a little tough finding the person to let us in but it didn’t take long after asking a few people fo help. I would recommend it, it was very clean, comfortable and quiet.
- Clean, comfortable, good A/C. Beautiful river nearby. Self-service laundry and markets nearby.
- The place was clean and cozy and check in next door was easy.
- Well maintained, staff excellent, they went out of their way to make sure you had everything.
- Nice big clean room, comfy beds, clean bathrooms.
Hostal Santa Baia
Located in Ribadumia, Hostal Santa Baia provides free WiFi. With a garden, the property also features a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom, and certain units at Hostal Santa Baia have a balcony.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ribadumia, like hiking.Vigo is 31 miles from Hostal Santa Baia. Vigo Airport is 33 miles away.
- The manager went out of her way to make me comfortable and served breakfast early so that I could get an early start. Room was immaculate and comfortable.
- The owner. She looked after my needs as if I were a relative!! She offered to bring me to a restaurant for dinner AND picked me up when I was through. She helped me find accommodations for the next night where I was heading to. She arranged a taxi for the pick up my backpack. Nothing was too much & she did it with such kindness! The place was immaculate & my room very large.
- The place has great potential. Reasonably newly built.
- It was on The pelgrim’s route and very quiet. Lovely hotel owner who dropped us with her car at a Nice restaurant and picked us up Again. Nice room and good shower. Tiny balcony where we could dry our washed clothes.
Very well located for us, as we were attending a wedding at the local church and the reception was at Lagar de Pintos, also very close. Perfect location for these two events, the facilities are hostal basic, the breakfast adequate and the reception from the lady as warm and as helpful as could be wanted or expected.
Pensión Glorioso is a guest house located in Picaraña, along the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi access is available.This property is conveniently located between Padrón, 4.3 mi away, and Santiago de Compostela, 8.1 mi away. The nearest beaches are a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Glorioso guest house has heating and comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer and bike storage.At Pensión Glorioso you will find a bar and a restaurant. The property offers free parking.
- This pension provided comfortable and very clean accommodation. We arrived in heavy rain after a very long walk and the staff were so friendly, the bed comfortable and the room warm and dry. We had a basic but delicious meal with local wine at their bar/cafe next door and Pilgrim cake for dessert (yum). The value for money was excellent.
- Bar/cafe tender drove us to restaurant 2.5 km down road.
- It was very comfortable, clean, with private bathroom, and on the “camino”. The food hey provided in the restaurant next door was very good. An excellent value and outstanding service.
- It is right on the Camino, just a day’s walk from Santiago.
- Great location right on the Camino for pilgrims who want to stay closer to Santiago.
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Pensión Residencia Pividal is 9.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela and its famous Cathedral. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi at the bar.Rooms at Pensión Residencia Pividal include bed linen and towels, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes which also offers breakfasts and packed lunches. All guests walking the Camino de Santiago are offered a free breakfast kit and there is a wine bar nearby that offers special prices. Other special services for pilgrims include backpacks transfers and bike storage.Pensión Residencia Pividal offers a pick-up service, and you will find a bus stop beside the property.
- It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Right on the Camino route.
- Large room. Owner cooked us eggs for forward journey
- The room was excellent. Spacious and very clean and great bathroom.
- We were walking the Camino to Santiago with our kids and this was our last stop. It was a last minute change and we were so glad we stayed here. The facilities were great, the rooms clean and comfortable and the staff helpful. Despite the roadside location, we still enjoyed a lovely relaxing evening. Pics on booking.com don’t really do it justice!
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
Top Guest Houses In Cuntis Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cuntis Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cuntis Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cuntis Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!