10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cueva Grande Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cueva Grande Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cueva Grande Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cueva Grande Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cueva Grande Gran Canaria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cueva Grande Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cueva Grande Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cueva Grande Gran Canaria:
Hotel Rural Fonda de la Tea
This old inn house from the 19th century boasts great views of Tejeda and its landscape, the Biosphere Reserve of Gran Canaria.After a long period of renovation this has been converted into a spectacular rural hotel; a harmonious combination of traditional Canarian architectural elements and careful and tasteful decoration. There is a traditional Canarian patio that preserves a flavor of the old, with water and shade that create serenity. The rooms are comfortable, with the latest technologies installed and also views of the Cuenca de Tejeda.Tejeda is an ideal place for lovers of nature and cultural traditions; all this in a cozy and stylish hotel.
- Very conveniently located with lovely views around.
Like others we stayed here because the Parador was closed due to fire damage. With the benefit of hindsight this was probably the better option, if like us you prefer to eat out and drink in a bar other than the hotel one is staying in. Although only approx 4 miles away, we would not have wanted to drive the very windy narrow roads at night. the weather was significant;y better too, being further down the hill.
- Wonderful view from the hotel, and the efficient heating in the room (needed at this altitude and time of year)
- Eva, who welcomed us, was charming, warm and friendly. We had a nice room adjacent to the terrace (sadly no sun while we were there). Appreciated the bath after a days’ walking. The hotel’s sister restaurant (about 200m away) was very good.
- A lovely view from the large shared terrace in front of the room. Well located for exploring the area. Nice village.
Casa Santana Segura
Casa Santana Segura is located within the natural setting of Tejeda. Free WiFi access is available.The air-conditioned house has a full kitchen and a lounge with sofas and TV. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view. Rooms have a private bathroom.At Casa Santana Segura you will find a 24-hour front desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Guests can find the Museum of Medicinal Plants, the Ethnographic Museum and the Town’s Sports Center 650 feet away. The area also has several restaurants and bars.The property offers free parkingand is located a 40-minute drive from the beach, and 50 minutes from Gran Canaria Airport by car.
- Lovely house, magnificent view, centre of the town but very restful and cosy bed. Alicia was lovely and provisions of fresh bread, local cheese and her own jam was the icing on the cake.
- Very nice and helpful owner. A super-equipped house, ideal for a longer stay for a couple. Despite the low temperatures outside, the owner provided warmth and comfort in the cottage. House is located in the center of the village, close to restaurants, with a beautiful view of the mountains. It provides rest in quiet and peace. The owner gave us for welcome homemade products, in addition a nice gesture was to leave every morning, fresh bread on a lemon tree. We recommend!
- Alicia was fabulous, her hospitality was excellent , we loved our stay in her beautiful cottage it had everything you could possibly want
- The location is fantastic, the house is an old traditonal building and the landlady was extremely nice and friendly. She has decorated and furnished the rooms and garden/terrace with style and very nicely: this gives you the feeling to be at home. When we came she had put home made marmalade and local cheese in the fridge. On a small table in the “salon” were a loaf of bread, a bottle of good red Spanish wine and oranges. There was also a lovely terrace with a fantastic view. It was more than perfect, we did not want to leave – stayed only 2 nights – what a pity!
It lived up to all the excellent reviews it has received. Lots of thought in the detail of provisions in the property.
Everything you could need was provided,
Alojamiento Rural La Montaña
Located in Tejeda, Alojamiento Rural La Montaña features barbecue facilities, garden and free WiFi. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Every room comes with a TV, and some rooms here will provide you with a terrace. Guest rooms come with a seating area.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Alojamiento Rural La Montaña.Playa del Ingles is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Quite a nice location if you’re looking for natural beauty and privacy. Nice terrace with some striking views! Spotlessly clean.
- Wow! This place was magical. I’m saddened that I stayed for only 1 night. The surrounding mountains are so gorgeous in the morning. I highly recommend everyone get up early in the morning and walk around the area. The place itself is very spacious — it’s literally bigger than my studio in NYC. It had everything I needed. And it has a nice patio so you can sip tea and take in the views of these gorgeous mountains. Recommend it to anyone who wants a relaxing, calm, soothing place to stay — far away from tourists and their screaming children.
- Very nice and big appartment, with an enormous terrace with splendid view on the mountains!
- We loved the a tunning views above the mountains, it’s such a peaceful place at the end of the road. Javier gave the sweetest figs of Gran Canaria to us. 🙂 The whole studio was very clean and the kitchen had good equipment. Also it has an amazing terrace. It’s definitely a place to stay more than only 1 night.
- The location and view. Privacy. Well equipped kitchen.
Casa Rural Palomar – Adults Only
Casa Rural Palomar – Adults Only is offering accommodations in Fátaga. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a grill. The property provides a shared lounge and luggage storage space for guests.All guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a kitchenette. With a private bathroom, rooms at Casa Rural Palomar – Adults Only also feature free WiFi. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The accommodation has a terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Casa Rural Palomar – Adults Only.Playa del Ingles is 11 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 28 miles from Casa Rural Palomar – Adults Only.
- Amazing place with better hosts. We did love the comfort and style of the villa, the tranquility and the lovely breakfast in the sun. We will come back. Great experience. Five stars!!
- Superb location, very friendly hosts, very clean beautiful rooms with excellent facilities !
- Perfect for a quiet retreat. Everything was excellent, especially the garden, the furniture and the breakfast. The hosts were warm and truly committed, full of attentions, thanks a lot to them
- Lovely secluded quiet rural accommodation with beautiful gardens
- Sehr liebevoll und aufwendig restauriert und eingerichtet, der Garten dazu und man fühlt sich wie im Paradies
La Casita de Las Palmas
Located within 8 miles of Parque de Santa Catalina in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, La Casita de Las Palmas provides a garden and a terrace. Built in 1940, the property is within 7 miles of Las Palmas de Gran canaria University and 7 miles of Estadio Gran Canaria. Some units at the property include a patio with a garden view.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a electric tea pot, while some rooms come with a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Casita de Las Palmas.INFECAR is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Calle Triana is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from La Casita de Las Palmas.
House was very cute and confortable.
We loved every details in the house. Every room has a comfort zones. Toilets and showers were specially clean and there was everything I need. Shampoo, shower gel etc….
Kitchen has a everything also. Salt, pepper, some of amuse and oil etc… I just felt like a home.
My kids were so excited to be there and playing around.
- Perfect!! A lovely big apartment renovated and decorated with taste, with a beautiful terrace. The hosts were great, they made all they could to make us comfortable. nicely located, walking distance from supermarkets and restaurants. We would definitely come back!!
- Very hospitable owner. Nice garden. Quiet quarter, close to Bandama crater.
- The location is great and near to several bus stops that take you into the city. Lovely indoor garden and a great roof area to relax.
- Small but cosy place. Very nice host and ok facilities
- House was very cute and confortable.
Refugio El Hornillo
Located 40´minutes driving from San Pedro, Refugio El Hornillo provides a terrace and on-site dining in El Hornillo. The accommodations features a tour desk and free WiFi.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a terrace. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, while certain rooms at Refugio El Hornillo also have a patio.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Pedro, like hiking.Playa del Ingles is 22 mi from Refugio El Hornillo, while Maspalomas is 22 mi from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 19 mi away.
The place is absolutely wonderful !
Nicola turned the old village school into an excellent “Refugio”, perfect for those who like to hike around the area.
The rooms are nice and comfy, the bathrooms excellent and functional, with nice hot showers.
The dining room (ex classroom) with a burning stove is special and the food (Nicola does the cooking) very tasty and island-oriented.
Nicola, who used to take people on hikes on the island, is very knowledgeable and loves to give you good advice.
An absolute must ! Do not miss this place !!!
Great special place – remote quiet great view host was beyond nice and helpful. Great source of information on all the islands
Good food very clean great beds
Stay here you won’t regret it
Takes a bit to get there but worth it
I love the location looking down in to the valley.
The great welcome I received when I arrived and the excellent food and wine.
- Excellent food, ambience, Nicola was extremely helpful with walk suggestions and very knowledgeable on history and culture of the area and island. I would definitely return to this area and indeed to Refugio el Hornillo.
- Beautiful area, very nice accomodation, friendly owner and lovely breakfast
- The place is absolutely wonderful !
Casa rural la cruz
Casa rural la cruz is offering accommodations in Agüimes. Guests can use a terrace.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Casa rural la cruz also have free WiFi.Playa del Ingles is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Maspalomas is 20 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 6 miles away.
- Very nice location. 5mn front charming village. Very Nice and flexible welcome. Chilled atmosphere with rooftop.
- Appartement authentique très spacieux + super terrasse
- Huoneesta löytyi tv, hyvät vuoteet ja suihku ,oli mukavan lämmin/viileä yöllä ja päivällä + tehokkaat pimennysverhot. Sisäpihan grilli ja kokkaus mahdollisuudet hyvät sekä jääkaappi omille eväille. Pikkukauppa kulman takana ja baareja sivukaduilla. Taxi las palmasiin tai inglesiin noin 20 minuuttia
- La atención y el servicio fueron excelentes . Un lugar tranquilo y céntrico para aquellos que desean conocer una de las zonas mas rurales de la isla
Allt i övrigt var bra.
Tjock filt för natten.
Fin innergård och även centralt.
Mycket trevlig personal och rent och fräscht.
Casa Rural La Piedra Viva
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Casa Rural La Piedra Viva is located in Agüimes. Guests can use a shared lounge.Certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave.You can play darts at the guesthouse, and car rental is available.Playa del Ingles is 19 miles from Casa Rural La Piedra Viva. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Would highly recommend for a escape to see the beautiful countryside of Gran canaria. Housing is spotlessly clean and very kind hosts.
- Only plus was the young man who lived on site was friendly and helpful
- Nice location in the town – yet close to great trekking and close to the airport. A warm welcome with a plate of local specialties – and a complimentary glass of fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning! A wonderful veranda for sitting, talking and passing the time…
- My hosts were very friendly and helpful. The place has such charm and if you like a colourfulcreative quirky vibe with birds this is right up your street! I’d definitely teccome d it and stay there again. Thank you for a great stay.
- The customer service was impeccable, and the rooms were extremely clean. The owner accommodated us much as he could and tried to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
Country Home La Manigua
Surrounded by nature, Country Home La Manigua is located in Telde. This guest house offers a furnished terrace and a garden.Each room at Country Home La Manigua comes with a living space, sofas and armchairs, as well as mountain or garden views.The property has a 24-hour reception. Guests have access to a shared lounge and kitchen.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking. The property offers free parking.This country house is 3.1 mi from Gran Canaria Airport.
- 10/10 lovely historic farmhouse beautifully converted to chic, stylish, Spanish-country guest rooms/b+b. Gorgeous terrace for breakfast (not included but extremely reasonably priced with hot selections). Small menu of snacks, light lunch available as well as wine for purchase. Pet friendly with owner’s dogs, cats, chickens, rooster, and horses in residence. 5 minutes from airport by taxi secluded on a hill surrounded by extensive acreage. Horseback riding offered. Very welcoming, gracious staff.
- It was quiet. They served pizza in our room. They called us a cab to return to the airport.
Very big space.
- The owner drove us to the airport and also the other stuff was nice.
- A spacious appartment with a lot of local character. The bed was comfortable and we were warm there. The owner was welcoming and helpful.
Located in Arucas, Royal vaiolet features a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. Each room comes with a coffee machine, while some have a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 9 miles from Royal vaiolet. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Quiet location close to the small town centre of Arucas.
Friendly and helpful owner.
Clean and comfortable bed.
Clean shared bathroom.
Good shared kitchen facilities.
Many local bars and restaurants in the area.
Rum distillery a short walk away.
- Der Vermieter ist sehr freundlich. Möglichkeit, die Gemeinschaftsküche zu benutzen.
- Accoglienza davvero ottima da parte del proprietario che ci ha fornito già da subito le informazioni per raggiungere la struttura è ci ha dato un ottimo benvenuto,la casa è davvero bella e spaziosa nelle aree in comune e le camere sono comunque un ottimo compromesso per soggiornare ad arucas senza spendere enormità. .Lo consiglio
La atención de Manuel es excelente.
La ubicación muy buena, con mucho aparcamiento y en 5 minutos en la zona peatonal.
- La ubicación y manuel el chico de la receñcion, fue encantador
- Quiet location close to the small town centre of Arucas.
Top Guest Houses In Cueva Grande Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cueva Grande Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cueva Grande Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cueva Grande Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!