10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cubillas de Santa Marta Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cubillas de Santa Marta Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cubillas de Santa Marta Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cubillas de Santa Marta Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cubillas de Santa Marta Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cubillas de Santa Marta Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cubillas de Santa Marta Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cubillas De Santa Marta Castile And Leon:
The Book Factory Hostel
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! Located in Valladolid, a 20-minute walk from its train station, The Book Factory Hostel offers modern accommodations with air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi.All soundproofed rooms include a desk and a 21-inch flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.The property includes a shared lounge, café and a patio with outdoor seating area. Bike rental services are offered and reception is open 24 hours. There is also a book exchange corner.You will find shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the guest house. Pisuerga River is 0.6 mi away and Plaza Mayor Square can be reached in 10 minutes on foot.
- This was one super amazing hostel to stay in! It had a central location within walking distance from all the sights. The property itself is an old book factory since 1907. I was so excited by the feeling of staying in a real museum!!! The room was clean, modern and tidy. Bathroom, common space, kitchen, and pathways were colorful, clean and eye-catching. Staff was cheerful, friendly and helpful.
- Very nice facility. Clean rooms and good location.
- Very well tended hotel, super clean and comfortable. Excellent location, really close to major city sights and the University. Special thanks to the hotel staff, who are all super kind, smiling, and always ready and willing to help!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. They helped me scan some documents using their machine and allowed me to leave my bags there for a few hours after I had checked out. They also told me that I could come back and ask them if I needed any help with anything(24 hours a day) even after I had checked out.Next to a very good cafe.
- The room was very clean. Also the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Hostal Paris is a lovely guest house located in the center of Valladolid just around the corner from the grand Plaza Mayor square.The guest house offer many of the services and facilities as hotels, such well equipped rooms with private bathrooms, toiletries, fridge and air conditioning.Located in the city center, by the ‘plaza mayor’ (the main square) and the historical, commercial and business center of the city. There are 2 cafés located in the same building, where you can enjoy breakfast.This location allows easy access to public transport, and there is a car park located 150 feet away. Discounts are available on nighttime parking.
- An older property that is showing some signs of age but it is comfortable enough. Clearly the owners and staff care about making your stay pleasant and I would happily stay here again. Really well located.
- This old building is a gem in the city. Nice decoration and friendly staff.
efficiency, courtesy, cleanliness, great location no noise, friendly staff, easy going atmosphere. great value for money.
The domestic staff in particular were perfect.
- The hotel is centrally located near the Plaza Mayor. The room was reasonably comfortable, albeit small.
- Good central location. Friendly staff st reception . Good for a couple of nights to explore this area. Only 10 minutes walk from train station.
Hostal Serpol is located 1.7 mi from Palencia Train Station and 20 minutes’ walk from the city center. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms are heated and have a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is a wardrobe and some have a seating area and desk.Guests can relax in the lounge and there is a meeting room with TV and video.Luggage storage is offered and there is a laundry service. You can hire a car from the tour desk. There is easy access to the A65 and A67 Motorways.
Excellent only stayed 1 night wish all B/B’s were like this
Did my hotel inspector job could not find a speck of dust anywhere.bathroom spotless and plenty of hot water, the beds comfortable and very clean, matteress not one mark in fact looked brand new
Staff were friendly and made my little 🐕 welcome
Would definitely stay here again on my travels 🤩
- Friendly check-in. Bicycle storage. Dogs welcome.
- A handy location when travelling by car. Good safe parking and plenty of facilities in the town. Nice big room with plenty of natural light and very clean. A good place to stop when travelling between Madrid and the Atlantic Coast.
- We found the hotel clean and comfortable good value for money – disappointing no restaurant for supper or breakfast. We were travelling from France to the south of Spain so after a long drive it would have been nice to have at least had a bar and tapas but that was the only fault. Staff helpful and nice to be able to stay where we could take our little dog.
Unexpectedly, good value for money, being a two-star lodging. It was clean, you could see it was recently painted, probably also the room, it seemed renovated, enough space and good shower.
Staff desk is on first floor and if not for the large number of rooms, one would guess it looked like an old-fashioned house lodging.
Parking is free, just in front of the lodging. No doubt, it’s a place to consider in Palencia if going by car.
We slept very well, with no noise coming from the place or outside.
- Excellent only stayed 1 night wish all B/B’s were like this
Hostal Lima is located in the center of Valladolid, 5 minutes’ walk from bus and taxi stops. All of the rooms have satellite TV and free WiFi access is available throughout.The Lima’s rooms feature simple décor and each has a private bathroom. All rooms have work desks.Guests can make use of the Lima’s luggage storage.The guest house is a 10-minute walk from Valladolid Cathedral and less than one mile from Campo Grande Park. Valladolid’s Railway and Bus Stations can be reached in around 10 minutes, by foot.
- Needs improvements but in general the people were respectful and welcoming
- Perfect location, right in the center. All the sights were in walking distance. Very clean, nice staff. There was a balcony where I could smoke.
Qué me cobren 5 euros más por una cama que tenía contratada en fin….
Aaaaaaa eso sí calentito vais a estar , pase calor 😂
Las sábanas y toallas olían súper bien la verdad hay que decir algo bueno también
- Hostal sencillo,limpio, suficiente para pasar la noche.
- La habitación en sí estaba bien para dos noches, pero no más.
Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza
One of our best sellers in Palencia! Centrally located in Palencia, Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza is next to San Lázaro Square and 10 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral, Bus and Train Stations. It offers free WiFi.The property offers single, double and triple bedrooms. Each has a private bathroom, TV, hairdryer as well as heating and air conditioning.There is a cafébar that offers breakfast or tapas and beer. The hotel has a shared lounge.
- It does not feel like a hostel. Much better than many hotel that see more expensive. Very clean and well kept.
- Solid place in great location. Nothing crazy but very solid for the price. No complaints
- Great room, clean with super confy beds. Two blocks away from Calle Mayor. Estrella, at the front desk, went above and beyond to help my mother and me. We are very thankful and will return and recommend whenever we visit Palencia!!
- Very central, small place, but comfortable, clean and warm. Staff were helpful. Small cafe attached, good for morning coffee. Easy to find. 1 parking place attached with the place, very useful as streets were very busy.
- Very friendly lady at desk, no English but with my limited Spanish got through.
Hostal Puerta del Valle
Located within 6 miles of Casa-Museo de Zorrilla and 6 miles of Teatro Calderón, Hostal Puerta del Valle has rooms with air conditioning and a private bathroom in Valladolid. Located around 6 miles from National Sculpture Museum, the guesthouse is also 6 miles away from Palace of Villena. The property is 6 miles from Valladolid Cathedral.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Colegio Mayor de Santa Cruz is 6 miles from Hostal Puerta del Valle, while Plaza Mayor de Valladolid is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff and ground floor rooms, we had lovely big soft bath sheets, 1st ever in a hospital, also has a hairdryer. Food good at restaurant and cheap.
- Easy access, good location, very clean, excellent!!
- Todo en general, muy bien todo, y el trato espléndido.
Habitación confortable y buen trato
Cumplio con mis expectativas
- Habitacion impecable, buen servicio y burna temperatura.
Featuring a terrace, Hostal Mónaco is located in Valladolid, 0.4 miles from Casa-Museo de Zorrilla. The property is close to Teatro Calderón, National Sculpture Museum and Palace of Villena. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.Valladolid Cathedral is 0.6 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The hostel is easy to find. It is not too complicated if you carry luggage to the hostel’s floor.
The staff is really nice, and you could see the effort that they try to make the room as tidy as possible.
We were lucky there were not many people check in so we got a good night to sleep.
- Fabuloso lugar, tranquilo y cerca del centro. Ideal para ir de trabajo.
- Es un lugar muy agradable y silencioso. La pasé muy tranquila.
- La ubicación es muy buena y la limpieza como he indicado también. Además la decoración de las habitaciones es muy acertada y agradable para el precio que tienen.
- la habitación superlimpia, comodísima y todo muy nuevo. la dueña encantadora
- The hostel is easy to find. It is not too complicated if you carry luggage to the hostel’s floor.
Hostal Ramón y Cajal
Hostal Ramón y Cajal is a guest house located in the historic quarter of Valladolid, opposite the University Hospital and 1,950 feet from the Cathedral. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Featuring functional décor, rooms have air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV. Some have a private bathroom, while others have access to a shared toilet or a shared bathroom. Bed linen, daily cleaning and towels are included.At Hostal Ramón y Cajal you will find a 24-hour front desk where luggage storage and tourist information can be provided. Activities and guided trips can be organized onsite.The guest house is 1.2 mi from Valladolid Railway Station.
- Good place, just a very average hostel. Nice staff too.
- The tapas bar around the corner – Meson don Enrique- is superb and guests receive a 15% discount!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, the beds were comfy, and the cleaning was great. I also recieved a little gift for the hotel’s anniversary!
- The beds were way comfier than I was expecting. The room was nice for what it was and there was a tv in the room. The bathrooms were always clean and the people who ran the hostel were polite! The location is perfect as it’s right by the party streets! Overall good place and I would stay here again!
- Not a lot. (I always try to be positive in the reviews I write for the places I’ve stayed. This time I really can find nothing substantially positive to say, apart from the fact that the room maid was pleasant and efficient.)
Hostal De La Torre
Located just 800 feet from Plaza Mayor Square, this guest house has simple rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about the city.Each room at Hostal de la Torre has bright, functional décor and wooden floors. Rooms are heated and include a TV and a phone.Hostal de la Torre is located in the center of Valladolid, surrounded by shops, cafés and restaurants. Valladolid Cathedral and Campo Grande Park are both within 1,650 feet.Valladolid Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. Private parking can be booked near the guest house, at an extra cost.
All around in this Hostal was wonderful; it’s located completely in the center of the city, with shops and stores right there. The landlay is very kind and nice person; she explained to us everything we wanted to know for visiting the city and interesting things to go and know there.
The room had everything you can need; wifi conection is free and excellent; and all around is clean and comfortable. No noise outside or inside
I strongly recommend this Hostal. I’ll come back there
Inmacula, a big thank you for all you offered to us this wonderful weekend
- Location is awesome. Its comfortable. Its right in the center of city with shops around. This is great valie for mobey.
- El personal muy amable y simpático,las habitaciones amplias y limpias ,céntrico hemos estado mejor que en muchos hoteles,lo recomiendo totalmente
- Por el precio el alojamiento está muy bien y muy bien situado. De un hostal y reservando tan tarde no se puede pedir más, la dueña muy maja. La habitación grande y el baño estaba bien, todo muy limpio.
- Es céntrico y se puede parar delante a cargar y descargar el coche
- All around in this Hostal was wonderful; it’s located completely in the center of the city, with shops and stores right there. The landlay is very kind and nice person; she explained to us everything we wanted to know for visiting the city and interesting things to go and know there.
Hostal Restaurante Ceres
Hostal Restaurante Ceres is offering accommodations in Magaz De Pisuerga. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, certain units at Hostal Restaurante Ceres also offer a balcony. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Valladolid is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Palencia is 7 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Good simple spanish food, excellent value for money
- The staff didn’t speak any English, but then you’re in Spain! Using some basic words helps. They also kindly allowed me to park my motorcycle in the rear yard for no extra charge. The room and bathroom were spotless. It would be a good stop over for motorcycle groups heading towards the ferries. The restaurant opened late, no other hostelries in town, some bar food available.
La comodidad de poder cenar un menú de 12€ sin salir del hostal.
La tranquilidad del pueblo y la posibilidad de aparcar cerca, a pesar de estar situado en zona peatonal.
- Todo perfecto y la gente del hotel super hospitalaria
- El menú del día era muy generoso en las raciones. El pan de pueblo y el trato muy agradable
Top Guest Houses In Cubillas De Santa Marta Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cubillas de Santa Marta Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cubillas de Santa Marta Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cubillas de Santa Marta Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!