10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Crosshouse Ayrshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Crosshouse Ayrshire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Crosshouse Ayrshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crosshouse Ayrshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crosshouse Ayrshire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Crosshouse Ayrshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Crosshouse Ayrshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Crosshouse Ayrshire:
No 10 Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Irvine! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. No 10 Guesthouse is located in Irvine, just 23 miles from Glasgow.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Ayr is 11 miles from No 10 Guesthouse, and Paisley is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- My bed was comfy but more important my mother who was with me is 85 and she enjoyed it she has vascular dementia so DId not have to look for anything she could see i.e. TOILET BED TELEVISION .We were a very short distance from a very friendly pub with reasonable priced meals.
- It was central, and liked the self-serve check in.
- It was immaculate and the added extras of coffee tea and soap was lovley… nice touches..
- I had a noisy couple next to me,i was promptly removed to another room as my shower wasnt workin either,very helpful and i felt more relaxed as i had my dog with me,i will be going back soon.
- Easy access to room and communication from owner very good and location in centre of town very good
St Andrews Guest House
St Andrews Guest House is located in Irvine, just 23 miles from Glasgow.Every room has a TV and DVD player.Ayr is 11 miles from St Andrews Guest House, and Paisley is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 8 miles from St Andrews Guest House.
- Check in was quick and easy. All detail sent before hand. Room was nice and warm. Larger and better than expected. There was a dining table. Bathroom and kitchen area which had everything needed! There was also a welcome hamper with buiscuits, beer and a small bottle wine which was a nice surprise. Central location and plenty space to park car, will definitely use again
- Was very happy with our accommodation and very grateful for the complimentary basket of food and drinks
- Location very central , close to buses (2 mins) and train service (10 mins walking) and local shopping mall. No street noise and clean and warm inside .
- Good sized rooms, good facilities and good position
- The welcome package with drinks, crisps,biscuits, porridge etc was a really nice surprise. The rooms were clean and nicely laid out. Room included iron, ironing board, microwave, fridge, kettle, hair dryer, a portable heater but unfortunately that didn’t work.
Irvine Guest House
Irvine Guest House is located in Irvine, just 23 miles from Glasgow.The rooms are fitted with a TV.Ayr is 11 miles from Irvine Guest House, and Paisley is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 8 miles from Irvine Guest House.
- The bed and the shower room were good. The close proximity to the town centre was very convenient.
- no breakfast facilities but was a nice family room. clean and tidy and helpful owners as I hurt me knee when out earlier on at the retail park and wasn’t able to then drive all the way bk to Fife (from our holiday we had been on in Ayr) with a swollen leg and sore knee so they brought me some ice and even tho was a sat night and nearby pub it was pretty much not noisy and was actually qt peaceful x thanks for ur help re my knee/leg injury.
Location was central and close to where we was visiting.
Decor throughout the house was modern.
- The ensuite shower was terrific. The bed was comfy and the room was clean. Housekeeping was good.
- the bed was okay , we never saw a member of staff the whole time we were there ,it is a strange set up
Braidmead House offers accommodations in Irvine. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Glasgow is 23 miles from Braidmead House, and Ayr is 11 miles from the property. Glasgow Prestwick Airport is 8 miles away.
- The welcome from the owner was personal and she could not do enough to be helpful. She adapted breakfast for my needs and my stay was trouble-free. The room was immaculate, a good size with massive high-res TV spotless, good as new shower room. The place was really quite. There was plenty of off-road parking at the front of the property.
- The room was extremely comfortable and well equipped.
- Great place to stay, very friendly, huge Superior Double Room, spotless, freshly made breakfast to order.
The staff were very friendly, considerate and professional.
The breakfast was first class, served in very comfortable and clean surroundings.
The premises overall were very comfortable, well presented and clean.
- Everything was fantastic from the owners to the amazing French toast.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set in Irvine, Harbourlights Accomodation provides a bar and free WiFi. Guests can make use of on-site dining and a fully fitted breakfast room.Every room features a sea view and a 32-inch flat-screen TV.There is an on-site restaurant, where guests can enjoy a 20% discount on selected menu options.The Royal Troon Golf Club and Dundonald Links Golf Course are both 8 miles from Harbourlights Accommodation. Trump Turnberry Golf Course is 29 miles away.The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 9 miles from Harbourlights Accomodation. Irvine rail station is 5 minutes’ away.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Close to Irvine’s sandy beach, the railway station and the shops, this family-run guest house is just 10 minutes from Glasgow Prestwick Airport.The Harbourside specialises in golf and whisky tours of the area and is located next to Glasgow Gailes golf course.All of the en suite rooms have TVs, videos, fridges, microwaves and tea/coffee making facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in most of the rooms.The property is a matter of feet from Irvine Railway Station, the Rivergate undercover shopping mall and the town’s shops, bars and restaurants. Irvine’s picturesque sandy beach is just a short stroll away.
Facilities in the room were good with microwave(not used), tv,iron,hairdrier,tea/coffee making facilities and fridge, welcome pack(beer,water,biscuits and porridge.
The door to the stairs and rooms has a security code pad.
wasn’t any breakfast facilities. (ud think something with the name hotel in it would) but there was a micro & fridge in the room but on my teaspoons for the coffee so we had to get plastic forks from nearby. The room was nice enuf (x1 dbl x1 single). We did however get a nice hospitality tray
just for liking & sharing on Facebook so that was nice of them x
- Bed was comfy and room had everything we needed…It was nice and warm too…. A lovely wee welcome basket was left for us …. This was a return visit…..The hotel is in a good location for shops and transport links.
- We were in the “granny flat” at back of the property so it was quiet and a good size. The welcome tray was above expectation. Kids enjoyed the stay so will come back in summer.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Checking in and out was quick and easy. Great location, very central. Right next to the train station and a short stroll from the shopping centre and harbour.
- Facilities in the room were good with microwave(not used), tv,iron,hairdrier,tea/coffee making facilities and fridge, welcome pack(beer,water,biscuits and porridge.
The Harbour Guest House
One of our best sellers in Irvine! Featuring free WiFi, The Harbour Guest House offers accommodations in Irvine, just 24 miles from Glasgow.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Ayr is 11 miles from The Harbour Guest House, and Paisley is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 8 miles from The Harbour Guest House.
- It was a very nice little room, with everything you need. The beds were very cozy, in the room everything was in high quality. The bathroom was good and the shower nicely working. Parking was easy right in front of the hotel. Beach was nearby and lovely to walk around, nice pubs and restaurants in the neighbourhood.
- It was such a lovely little studio with everything that you needed very.modern and spotlessly clean nick the owner was very helpful I would certainly recommend to family and friends
- It was exactly what I wanted. Didn’t need breakfast as I ate out with family. The room was very comfortable and met all my needs. The location was great and parking easy.
- Comfy bed and good shower – got a good nights sleep
- Fantastic location, stylish decor, easy check in / out, free on street parking directly outside, great power shower!
Irvine Bay offers accommodations in Irvine.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Glasgow is 24 miles from Irvine Bay, and Ayr is 11 miles from the property. Glasgow Prestwick Airport is 8 miles away.
- The room in general had a lovely feel to it. Area was lovely and quiet. The wee pub round the corner called The Harbour Lights was great.The communication beforehand from Nick was very good. He is a asset to the Irvine Bay Studios. We will definately be back in the future.
- Although this was a non-catered room, there is an excellent choice of good restaurants, pubs and cafes within easy walking distance.
- A quiet location close to the Irvine train station for trips into Glasgow and shops and major supermarket nearby.
- Great location. Very quiet. Beautiful room, well equipped.
- High standard of decor. Lovely accommodation. Nick was very helpful
Nethermains House is located in Irvine, 23 miles from Glasgow and 13 miles from Ayr. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.Paisley is 18 miles from Nethermains House, and East Kilbride is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Margaret is a great hostess. We are always made very welcome, and looked after with great care and attention. The beds are comfy, and breakfasts great. It is one of the few places we return to.just
- Owner went the extra mile, was very informative and attentive
- fourth time stayed here and again nothing to complain about
Lovely warm welcome, room was immaculate, quiet location, great breakfast.
Only 15 minutes from the ferry port
We enjoyed our stay, a lovely property and a wonderful landlady.
We will be visiting again.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Sandhill House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Troon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Glasgow is 28 miles from Sandhill House, and Ayr is 4.4 miles from the property. Glasgow Prestwick Airport is 1.9 miles away.
Elaine the host always makes you feel like a special guest with the warmest friendliest welcome ever!
Sandhill House is the best kept secret in Troon!
beautiful old house with rescued animals roaming around.
lovely hosts, and a great breakfast.
A really wonderful stay, very friendly, beautiful place.
Lovely animals and beautiful surroundings.
- Everything especially the room and airport shuttle
- sadly didn’t stay for breakfast as my husband became ill and we had to leave early to get him home to see his doctor hosts were very nice and friendly lovely place lots of animals and wildlife around. would stay here again
- Elaine the host always makes you feel like a special guest with the warmest friendliest welcome ever!
Top Guest Houses In Crosshouse Ayrshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Crosshouse Ayrshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Crosshouse Ayrshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Crosshouse Ayrshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!