10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Court-saint-étienne Walloon Brabant:
Maison De Blanche Neige
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Maison De Blanche Neige is located in Court-Saint-Étienne. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Brussels is 17 miles from Maison De Blanche Neige, and Leuven is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- A beautiful old cottage by a stream with a friendly welcoming host who let us check in early. The room was not spacious but had a large bathroom and a view of the garden. We also liked the cats!
- My host (Claire?) was good, and friendly with broken English which was better than my weak French. The website pictures were accurate. The basic continental breakfast was predictable, but none the worse for that; and the coffee (filtered) was good. I’d also recommend the local honey, yum. The rural location was good for contemplating the world, The lack of TV was a bonus for I was there to work, and that helped. Having a little fridge helped too. The lovely garden was settling at the end of the hectic day.
- Close to the city (30 minute walk or 5 minutes by car), on site free parking, very spacious room, very spacious bathroom, great view in the morning, very quiet and relaxing area, very nice owner, very clean and organized, absolutely great
- The location was ideal for me (I was there with car), the surrounding was very romantic, with also a stream right along the back of the house. The bathroom was spacious, clean.
- Accueil cordial. Hébergement conforme à la description. Lits confortables.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Le Goupil is located in Wavre in the region of Walloon Brabant, just 15 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Leuven is 13 miles from Le Goupil, and Namur is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 15 miles from the property.
Very comfortable bed and breakfast in a new purpose built annexe. Very attentive owner. Excellent continental breakfast and did offer to cook us eggs. Beautiful quiet place in the country but only 5 min drive from Wavre town.
You need GPS to find it and you need to drive down narrow roads with passing places.
Plenty of easy parking on site. A great alternative to staying in Wavre hotels !
- Feeling like at home. Despite of my late arrival and early leaving, the host taken all possible measures to make the visit comfortable. The own fresh eggs were excellent!
- The owner of the bread and breakfast, Mme Corinne is amazingly nice and a really good hostess. Perfect!
The place is like heaven on earth. It was very nice, cosy, relaxing and refreshing. Most of all the owners helped me a lot when my daughter was sick and no pharmacies was opened, they assisted me to find an opened one.
They really made my day and they’re my daughter’s heros ☺.
Million thanks Cohen.
- Very friendly reception, large and luxurious living space for the guests, wide beds with good mattresses. The surroundings of Le Goupil are very quiet, yet it is fairly close to Brussels. Note that GPS is indeed essential to reach the property (as the owner notes in her description).
- Very comfortable bed and breakfast in a new purpose built annexe. Very attentive owner. Excellent continental breakfast and did offer to cook us eggs. Beautiful quiet place in the country but only 5 min drive from Wavre town.
Le Try Logis
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Le Try Logis is located in Villers-la-Ville, just 21 miles from Brussels. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Leuven is 24 miles from Le Try Logis, and Namur is 18 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Charming host, impressive house and beautiful garden.
- Beautiful B&B, comfy bed, clean room, hot shower, friendly and accomodating hosts and yummy breakfast.
- Nice people, good bed, good shower, private bathroom & toilet.
Great hosts, extremely accomodating
- Accueil chaleureux, excellent rapport qualité-prix, grande recherche dans la décoration, tout était parfait.
Guest House La Gallinette
Located in Wavre in the region of Walloon Brabant, 13 miles from Brussels, Guest House La Gallinette features a playground and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Leuven is 14 miles from Guest House La Gallinette, and Namur is 21 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- great hospitality, very nice little details, can provide and cater for a very autonomous stay, nice and quiet location.
- This is not a hotel, this is a very tiny guest house located in the garden of a very big house. The owner is very very polite and friendly. We saw her during our arrival then never seen again. It has a small and cute kitchen equipped with necesaary household items and a shower and toilet together bathroom, and a bedroom. Internet connection is very good. There is a TV also but we didnt turn it on. Heating is very good. There is a tennis court and a small swimming pool and a small play ground we didnt use them and also we have no idea if the guests can use them. For walking and running, it is ideal, very fresh air, all around with trees.
- The quietness, the charm of the little house and the garden, the nice friendly pets and the little inside and outside decoraction details … Enchanting
- there is no breakfast. The bed was narrow but comfortable.
- ontbijt was prima en ook het contact was bijzonder vriendelijk
Guest house Champlenoy
Located in Bierges, 12 miles from Brussels, Guest house Champlenoy features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leuven is 12 miles from Guest house Champlenoy, and Namur is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Everything was nice and comfortable.The host was very friendly. You can easily go there with kids as there is one more bed for 2 persons.
- Lovely house; very friendly and helpful hostess: could not have asked for a better stay
- La gentillesse, le calme, la déco, la grande salle de bain… Super!
- Die familiäre Atmosphäre, die Einrichtung des Schlaf- und Badezimmers sehr geschmackvoll
Sehr gute Lage um Walibi Belgien zu besuchen. Kann das aber nur mit dem Auto beurteilen, Bus usw. haben wir nicht genutzt. Bis nach Brüssel ist es etwas weiter, wenn das der Hauptreisegrund ist, evtl besser ein Stadthotel buchen. Die Gastgeberin ist sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend, trotz Sprachbarriere (wir sprechen kein französisch) hat alles reibungslos geklappt.
Frühstück war für uns ausreichend, uns hat nichts gefehlt.
Erwähnenswert ist nochmal das Bad, freistehende Wanne und total gemütlich eingerichtet. Gemütlich ist sowieso das ganze Haus. Wir würden es nochmal buchen wenn wir zum Walibi Park fahren.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, La Marache is located in Ohain, just 12 miles from Brussels. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Leuven is 17 miles from La Marache, and Namur is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Lage im Grünen, Natur vor dem Fenster. Nette Ausstattung der Unterkunft, getrennt Schlaf- und Wohnräume.
- Zeer vriendelijke eigenaren. Top service. Prachtige omgeving.
- Nous avons été très bien accueillis par Pascal et sa compagne. La chambre était spacieuse et confortable. Vu que la chambre n’était pas relouée le lendemain de notre arrivée, nous avons pu la garder et avons pu profiter du jardin et de la piscine toute la journée. Le déjeuner composé à notre goût était comme il faut. La nature qui entoure la Marache est luxuriante et magnifique. Il y a de très belles balades à faire dans les environs et les restaurants à proximité sont de qualité. Nous gardons un agréable souvenir de notre passage à la Marache et y reviendrons certainement.
- El lugar es hermoso y la casa super comoda y tranquila. La vecina Sabrina nos atendio muy bien….
Nous avons apprécié le calme, la tranquillité, l’accueil…
Located in Hoeilaart in the region of Vlaams Brabant, 7 miles from Brussels, Ariosa features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Leuven is 13 miles from Ariosa, and Namur is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The place itself is beautiful. Horses and land. The landlady gave us keys to our room 2 hours before. She was very friendly and polite. Thank you.
- Quirky and friendly. Something a little different with lots of parking and close to Waterloo.
Emilie, the manageress was most accommodating and made my stay a pleasure. It was very unusual with the accommodation directly above the stables. The international TV and living area was great
Very clean and comfortable bedding.
- locaiton was OK..and if you like horses, best place to stay.
- Leuk om te overnachten op een manège, je kunt de paarden in hun stallen zien en ze strelen. (De kamers bevinden zich boven de stallen.) Het ontbijt was ook in orde (wel betalend.)
B&B Des Heures Claires
Located in Ohain, 11 miles from Brussels, B&B Des Heures Claires features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Leuven is 15 miles from B&B Des Heures Claires, and Namur is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 12 miles from B&B Des Heures Claires.
- The property was amazing! I truly enjoyed my stay and for a business trip, it was very peaceful. The host was incredibly hospitable and accommodating. He booked a taxi for me to arrive at the B&B and also when I had to leave for the airport. I didn’t have a car to travel to work and he was kind enough to give me a ride. He was very attentive and made my stay very comfortable. Breakfast was great and on time. Whether this for a leisure or business, I would highly recommend this place.
- Nice and cozy place with good breakfast served to your room. The Host was very welcoming and attentive. Would definitely recommend to stay.
- Excellent place. Owners very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was exceptional. Would go there again
- Le propriétaire est super sympa la chambre est grande,propre, bien décoré et dans le calme en pleine campagne la salle de bain est grande et moderne. Il y a tous ce qu’ il faut dans la chambre et pour finir le petit déjeuner est super bon avec tous ce qu’ il faut.
Accueil et disponibilités des propietaires parfait!
Chambre très belle et endroit très calme.
Guesthouse Les Tilleuls
Guesthouse Les Tilleuls is located in Fleurus, just 28 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.Leuven is 30 miles from Guesthouse Les Tilleuls, and Namur is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Friendly french speaking host. Clean and spacious room with baby bed.
- Charming, clean and comfortable. Everything about it was easy from start to finish. Very nice.
- Very value for money. We spent few hours there in the night before getting a flight in the early morning. The property is simple and true “Guesthose”. We got a family room for 5 persons and it was perfect: what we were expecting for! The owner was very kind to wait for us beyond the normal check-in hours. He as well organized for us the transfer to the airport.
- Close to the airport, nice house, clean, a bit old-fashioned, but charming. Parking available.
- Lovely old Manor House full of character with a lovely host. Merci beaucoup.
Le 15 Temps
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le 15 Temps offers accommodations in Gembloux. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Brussels is 25 miles from Le 15 Temps, and Leuven is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Really comfortable room with very nice people leading the place
- Olivio our host was lovely and made us feel very welcome. We had a very good night’s sleep as it was a quiet location. A most enjoyable breakfast with home cooked rolls and muffins completed our stay.
- lovely family run B&B good breakfast in owners kitchen no need to worry about language as Sebastian speaks v .good English. very clean and comfortable . central location
- Excellent place good breakfast and near bars which served dinner at 10pm
- Très bon accueil par les propriétaires, tout ce qui fait la différence entre l’hôtel et le 15 Temps… l’ accueil est personnalisé 🙂 Le petit déjeuner comporte des confitures maison… Un œuf servi coulant, mmmhhh… on y retournera… nous avons “sympathisés…”
Top Guest Houses In Court-saint-étienne Walloon Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!