10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Costoia Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Costoia Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Costoia Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Costoia Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Costoia Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Costoia Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Costoia Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Costoia Galicia:
Surrounded by nature and just 5.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Hostal Boavista offers a garden with barbecue facilities and a games room. There is free WiFi throughout.The colorful rooms at the Hostal Boavista come with heating, a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with free toiletries. You can also make use of the shared library and the chill out area with a fireplace.Hostal Boavista is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking, horse riding, climbing. You can also get tourist information of the area at the property.Playas de Noia beaches are 45 minutes’ drive away and A Coruña is 50 mi from the property. There is free private parking on site.
- La atención al cliente y la tranquilidad del lugar.
Habitación muy amplia y limpia.
Baño totalmente nuevo.
Ubicado en una zona muy tranquila para descansar y desconectar.
- Muy cómoda la habitación y bien calefacción Ada, buena atención
- El trato, la limpieza y la comodidad fueron excelentes, no dudaría un momento en volver y recomendárselo a todo el mundo
Habitación amplia, buen closet, fresco y sitio tranquilo.
La señora Mary siempre está disponible y te apoya en lo que necesitas
México PR is located in central Santiago de Compostela, just 1,650 feet from the Train Station. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at México PR feature simple, modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a 24-hour reception, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. Laundry, car rental and luggage storage services are available on site.México PR is a 10-minute walk from Santiago’s charming Old Town, and the iconic cathedral is 15 minutes away. There are many shops in the streets around the property.
- does not look much from outside but inside very well maintained and organized, good bed and bath so real value
- This hotel is a great value with great location with nearby bus and train terminal
- the place, the bed, the location is just better than i expected. the staff is very helpful indeed.
Hector at the front desk was wonderful and gave excellent directions. It would have been nice to have a lounge chair in the room. I extended my stay as my plans changed.
There are entrance steps and then the elevator.
It is about 15 minute walk to old town.
- The room was very clean, spacious, and nicely decorated. Conveniently close to USCs campus south.
Located in Amés, Casa Riamonte features a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy a selection of Asian cuisine in the in-house restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 6 miles from Casa Riamonte. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The house is beautifully decorated, the private rooms all have their own theme. The owners are helpful and friendly. The room and the bathroom are very clean.
- Was a convenient location just a short distance off the Camino. Dinner was good but expensive compared to others at 12 euro each.
- Rosa and Julian, the lovely couple who run this place, obviously love what they do, and treat their guests like family. The house is off the camino de Santiago by about 500 meters, but the detour is worth it. Our room was very comfortable, and most of all quiet, and we were able to get a good night’s sleep before starting out early the next morning. We had a delicious homemade dinner with some other guests and relaxed in the back garden with Bruno the dog. A thoroughly enjoyable experience! We were walking, but we noticed that there is lots of room for an extra car or two in the private lot.
- Very welcoming and friendly- lovely meal and great breakfast
Julian was amazing so helpful and friendly. Nice room and lovely shared meal around his table with other guests
He even took one of us to the airport the day after . Above and beyond service
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a café-bar offering breakfast, Pensión Residencia Tambre is located 1.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela city center, beside Vista Alegre Park. Santiago Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away.These heated rooms include a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Free towels and bed linen are provided.Shops, bars and restaurants are located within a minute’s walk of the property. The coast and beaches are 22 mi away.Pensión Residencia Tambre is a 20-minute walk from Alameda Park, while the University of Santiago’s North Campus is 5 minutes away on foot. Santiago Bus Station is 0.9 mi from the property and Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8.4 mi away.
- The distance from the Cathedral in the historic district was a bit far, but overall experience very nice.
- The help we received was above and beyond expectation.
- A great place to stay at the end of the Camino. It is about 15 minutes from the center of town so very quiet. They were very helpful with suggestions of what to see and figuring out the bus schedules. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay.
- Nice location, street parking but we were able to find some even at 8 p.m. Extremely helpful host she gave us a great overview of the city. Nice bar as part of the hotel. Very clean and a very enjoyable stay An easy 15 minute walk to the Old Town
- The room itself was nice, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Overall, it was still value for money.
Hostal Charo II
Just 500 feet from University of Santiago de Compostela, Hostal Charo II offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Santiago Cathedral and Praza de Obradoiro are 15 minutes’ walk.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms feature a TV and are accessible by elevator. Each one has a private bathroom, and bed linen and towels are provided.A range of dining options and shops can be found within a 5-minute walk.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge with sofas.Santiago Train Station is 15 minutes’ walk from Hostal Charo II, while Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- Location is excellent. Super close from the city’s main streets. Lots of places to eat arround.
- Friendly and courteous staff. Would stay here again.
- owner very very friendly with useful advice for the best spot in the city.
- Useful place to stay at the end of the Camino. Friendly. Near to train station.
- The location it was right on the Camino and about 15 minute walk from the cathedral. The landlady was very helpful even though she couldn’t speak English she was very friendly and welcoming and even got us a hair dryer when we asked.
Pensión Glorioso is a guest house located in Picaraña, along the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi access is available.This property is conveniently located between Padrón, 4.3 mi away, and Santiago de Compostela, 8.1 mi away. The nearest beaches are a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Glorioso guest house has heating and comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer and bike storage.At Pensión Glorioso you will find a bar and a restaurant. The property offers free parking.
- This pension provided comfortable and very clean accommodation. We arrived in heavy rain after a very long walk and the staff were so friendly, the bed comfortable and the room warm and dry. We had a basic but delicious meal with local wine at their bar/cafe next door and Pilgrim cake for dessert (yum). The value for money was excellent.
- Bar/cafe tender drove us to restaurant 2.5 km down road.
- It was very comfortable, clean, with private bathroom, and on the “camino”. The food hey provided in the restaurant next door was very good. An excellent value and outstanding service.
- It is right on the Camino, just a day’s walk from Santiago.
- Great location right on the Camino for pilgrims who want to stay closer to Santiago.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Just 1,000 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, Pensión Residencia Blanco features modern rooms and apartments. It offers private parking for an additional cost.All rooms and apartments at Pensión Residencia Blanco have simple décor and wooden floors. There is a flat-screen TV and access to a communal kitchen.Apartments also have a seating area and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. There is also a balcony.There is a range of cafés, bars and restaurants in Santiago de Compostela’s old town, within 10 minutes’ walk of the Residencia Blanco. Shops and parks can also be found nearby.Santiago de Compostela University is less than 650 feet from the guest house, while Santa María Church is a 10-minute walk away. The city’s railway station is 0.9 mi away.
- The person in charge, Victor, was very kind all the time. He even saved a forgotten item for me until I was able to send someone to pick it up two weeks later
- Mr. Victor was very nice and organized. He guided us to the apartment, help us to park at the garage and recommended a nice place to eat. The apartment was very clean, kitchen facilities were great. Bed and pillows were comfortable. The place was a walking distance away from the Cathedral. Great location.
- Beautiful apartment on grand city park. Walking distance to the main sites. Groceries and cafes very near.
- Lovely clean room with washing machine and covered wash line. Staff extremely helpful.
- Great service at reception. Great apartment….just what we needed. Close to the center of town and other amenities like cafes, a park, grocery store and restaurants. Super clean and easy independent access. Overlooked a park that was noisy early in the evening but then was quiet later. Reception called a taxi for us and had it waiting for us within just a few minutes and also arranged a very early morning taxi to the airport.
PR Hospedería Vía Lucis
Set on the campus of Santiago de Compostela University, PR Hospedería Vía Lucis features attractive gardens and simple rooms. Located in the city’s old town, it is just 10 minutes’ walk from the cathedral.Each heated room at PR Hospedería Vía Lucis has bright décor. There is a desk and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Vía Lucis’s dining room. Traditional Spanish cuisine is served for lunch and dinner.The property has its own chapel and auditorium. Internet access is available in public areas.La Alameda Park and Pueblo Gallego Museum are within 10 minutes’ walk of the property. Santiago de Compostela Railway Station is 0.9 mi away, while the city’s airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Very friendly helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Very comfortable place to stay.
- Incredibly friendly staff and so nice and peaceful and quiet after El Camino. Great place to rest and recover!! I have never met a more friendly staff willing to assist with any issue. Nice location, right on university campus.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was quiet and serene—perfect place to stay after completing the Camino de Santiago!
- They had a chapel with Jesus there. They had a coin washer and dryer. They offered meals. Beautiful place.
- It seemed safe and away from it all but within walking distance of the cathedral.
Pensión Compostela Inn
Compostela Inn is located in Montouto, 4.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela. It offers colorful rooms, dormitories, and bungalows with metallic structure, all with heating and bathroom.Free WiFi is available in public areas and there is free public parking nearby. Car hire is available, and the property has a shared lounge and gift shop.There is also a buffet restaurant and a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8.1 mi away.
- Excellent welcome and reception by hotel staff. I needed somewhere to park my car and trailer somewhere safe whilst we visited Santiago de compostela, the staff helped with this and my car parking was good and secure.
- En general, en el alojamiento todo ha sido satisfactorio (ubicación, trato del personal, parking a escasos metros de las habitaciones, etc.).
- Wir haben 25 Euro für ein Einzelzimmer/Dusche/WC bezahlt und dafür haben wir ein ordentliches sauberes Zimmer bekommen im “Container” bekommen. Mehr Komfort geht nicht zu diesem Preis.
- Hezké prostředí. Ubytování je skromné (montované kontejnery). Na jedno přespání stačí. V době našeho pobytu se na hotelu konala místní kulturní akce, což nám pobyt zpříjemnilo.
“Compostela Inn” es una parte de un mayor hotel al lado en San Sandurnino, Hotel Congreso. Las casetas de metal, donde se vive son ya usados. No se puede dormir de nada durante el viento – la puerta hace el ruido ritmicamente, como si alguien abrira la puerta. La noche pasada vigilando. Tampoco fue una idea buena tapizar el interior de la habitacion hecha de cabanas prefabricadas – con el tiempo, cuando se usa, el efecto no hace buena impresion.
Del otro lado tengo que decir que fue muy limpio y el agua en ducha fue bien caliente, con buena presion.
Pero si fuera pernoctar en las afueras de Santiago otra vez, elegiria pagar mas y poder dormir con calma en Hotel Congreso.
PR 25 de Julio
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.The 25 de Julio is located 1,000 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It offers bright rooms with a balcony and city views, and a free Wi-Fi zone.Accommodations is spacious and features elegant décor. All rooms include a plasma TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Laundry facilities are available.25 de Julio has a café-bar and offers a continental breakfast for EUR 3.20. There are several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.25 de Julio offers tourist information and is 5 minutes’ walk from Plaza de Obradoiro. The Galician Contemporary Art Museum and San Domingo de Bonaval Park are 15 minutes’ walk away.The property offers free bicycle parking and is 10 minutes’ walk from Santiago Train Station. An airport shuttle can be provided for a fee and Santiago Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was very comfortable, you have a coffee shop just downstairs and the room was very clean and spacious for 3 or 4 people. The staff was very kind and the location is simply perfect.
- The staff, room and location were all fantastic, we would definitely stay again.
- Wonderful beds. Fresh, clean, new bedding. Great front desk staff at the little bar downstairs. Good location.we had the attic -recommend.
- So amazing, from the super accommodating and fun staff to the perfect location to the most comfortable bed and pillow ever. I wish I could have stayed longer!
- the location, the staff, the small cafe downstairs
Top Guest Houses In Costoia Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Costoia Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Costoia Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Costoia Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!