10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Correpoco Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Correpoco Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Correpoco Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Correpoco Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Correpoco Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Correpoco Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Correpoco Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Correpoco Cantabria:
Posada La Bolera
Set in the small village of San Vicente del Monte, 7.5 mi from the beautiful beaches on the Cantabrian Coast, this rural inn offers a bar and rustic-style rooms.Located in a quiet area, rooms at Posada La Bolera offer pleasant views and plenty of natural light. Each one includes a TV and a private bathroom.Hiking can be practiced nearby and you can also visit an ancient Roman road. The charming fishing villages of Comillas or San Vicente de la Barquera are 20 minutes’ drive away. Santander is 33 mi of the Posada La Bolera.
- Bea was an excellent hostess. Although there was a language barrier, we still managed to communicate. Despite the fact that I am handicapped, I never felt at risk because she was always close by. The food was excellent and she even sampled us some local dishes. We plan on staying again when we go back for the walk. The village was lovely as well and we enjoyed our walk together. Thanks you so much for a lovely time!
Un alojamiento al que volveríamos sin duda, ubicado en un lugar muy tranquilo y bonito en el que poder desconectar.
Todo muy limpio, el trato excelente, los desayunos muy buenos…
Trato agradable por parte de la propietaria, siempre disponible y amable.
Buena ubicación, cerca de San Vicente de la Barquera. Instalaciones correctas con habitaciones confortables
- Es un lugar privilegiado. El entorno te engancha y los dueños muy cercanos… vamos como en casa. Volveremos seguro.
- La posada aunque esta algo retirada tiene una ubicacion excelente para ir a conocer la zona,la recomiendo y además volveremos.
Posada de Cabrojo
This rural guesthouse is in the heart of Cantabria, 7 miles from Comillas Beach and 28 miles from Santander. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are both available.The Posada de Cabrojo has a quiet location on the banks of the Saja River. The Saja-Besaya Natural Park is only 6 miles away and the Soplao Caves are within 9 miles. Santillana del Mar is also a 10-minute drive away.All rooms at the Posada de Cabrojo have private bathrooms, with bathroom amenities. They are spacious and include a work desk.Traditional Cantabrian meals are served in the Hotel Valle de Cabezón restaurant, right across from the Posada. The Posada front desk is also in the Valle de Cabezón Hotel.The Posada is surrounded by grounds and has a nice terrace. There is also a reading room.
- The bed is very comfortable, good matress. Staff is very friendly.
- Excellent food. Comprehensive breakfast. Friendly staff, who spoke English, making life easier. Good value for movey.
- Great location, lovely family run accommodation couldn’t be more helpful. Need to have a car, brilliant stop for visiting the area
- La casa es preciosa y se respira tranquilidad. En verano debe ser muy agradable pasar allí unos días.
El trato familiar del personal
Relación calidad precio
Muy buena situación para visitar Cantabria
Posibilidad de comer y cenar a precios más que razonables.
Pensión El Ansar
Featuring free bikes, Pensión El Ansar is located in Cartes. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is featured.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms also offer a mountain view. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pensión El Ansar.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Santander is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 8 miles away. Santander Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- A small historic town with a surprisingly pleasant old town. Peace and quiet. Parking 100m. Good restaurant / cafe in the same building. We only stayed one night before departure, it’s a pity that it’s so short.
Excellent place, very helpful lady.
Thanks very much
- The shower was very good and the apartment was clean and tidy with modern decor. The owner was friendly.
- Una casa muy bien iluminada y acogedora. Muy recomendable, su dueña es muy amable, te explica puntos de interés y te aconseja con la gastronomía
- El trato de Mila fue excelente . Limpio ,nuevo,céntrico,tranquilo,y el wifi va espectacular
Posada La Fuentona de Ruente
Posada La Fuentona de Ruente is located in the small town of Ruente, in Cantabria’s Saja-Nansa Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TV and satellite channels.All rooms at the Fuentona de Ruente have central heating. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Ruente has a Roman Bridge which is located next to the Posada. It is a 15-minute drive to the beaches of Comillas.
- Posada with a lot of charm, very nicely furnished and decorated and a lovely garden to spend end of evenings. Location as well is very interesting and proved to be very easy to join both the Ocean coast, wonderful beaches and the interior with gorgeous Picos de Europa for example. I spent an excellent time en la Posada Fuentona and much of it due to the lovely host Esperanza.
- It was clean the the lady was very nice, she helped out with any doubts and was very polite
- Very well appointed and in an excellent setting. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine, typical Spanish (coffee, toast, orange juice, ham, cheese, cake) which is what we expected. The don’t serve evening meals but the bar / restaurant directly opposite was good.
- Todo. Confort, camas comodisimas, amabilidad de Esperanza, la dueña. TODO TODO TODO.
- La ubicación es perfecta, al lado de la carretera y pegada a la fuentona. El desayuno muy correcto con zumo natural de naranja recién exprimido. Las habitaciones muy limpias y espaciosas. Y la relación calidad precio es recomendable.
Nuestra Señora del Carmen
Nuestra Señora del Carmen is offering accommodations in San Sebastián de Garabandal. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet. Rooms contain a private bathroom and a shower, while selected rooms include a balcony.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Nuestra Señora del Carmen.San Vicente de la Barquera is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Comillas is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 miles from Nuestra Señora del Carmen.
- Location, in village and next to church. Lucia was great. Good place for a retreat. Would return.
- This is a particularly good place to stay if you are interested in the apparitions of Garabandal. The owner is a cousin of one of the visionaries. The staff is extremely kind and considerate. The meals are good and well worth the price. The facility is next door to the pilgrim center.
- It was umbeknown to us but fortunately, it was a “pension” , with home made food. Otherwise, no where else to get food……. Best location for a pilgrimage – right next to church and the miraculous locations of everything happened at Garabandal. Must visit – see what it was like – the village more or less preserved from 1962
- A wonderful Hospederia in the center of the village right next to the church. Guests are treated like family and the home cooked meals are superb. Breakfasts are a little on the thin side, however, so prepare yourself for a long wait till the 2pm lunch! Rooms are comfortable and clean and the location couldn’t be better.
- Great hotel right next to church and close to the pines.
Hostería El Cruce
Located a 2-minute walk from the center of Cabezón de la Sal, Hostería El Cruce features a breakfast buffet, free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Rooms here offer a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath.Other property facilities include a bar, and a shared lounge.A number of restaurants, cafés, bars, and shops can be found within a 5-minute walk.Cabezón de la Sal Train Station is a 7-minute walk, and Santander Airport is 27 mi away.
- La recepcionista un encanto y el hotel está muy bien. A la entrada del pueblo,cómodo y buen desayuno. Para repetir si visitamos la zona otra vez.
- Ubicacion estupenda, sin problemas de aparcamientos, a dos minutos a pie del centro del pueblo y zonas de bares. El trato de las personas que me atendieron inmejorable, Eva la chica de receccion un encanto, atenta, amable y en todo momento un trato cordial y cercano. Lo recomiendo
Habitación muy limpia con cama estupenda.
- El personal muy amable. Ubicación muy próxima a la autopista
- Hotel cómodo para pasar una noche y limpio. El desayuno estaba bien, pero todo dulce, echamos de menos algo mas de salado.
Pension Gades is offering accommodations in Cabezón de la Sal. Free WiFi and room service are provided.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and some rooms also offer a balcony.Santander is 28 miles from Pension Gades. Santander Airport is 27 miles away.
- Bar was a friendly and lively local meeting point. Not noisy at night.
- Great accommodation, above a friendly bar and in a convenient location for trips to the coast and mountains.
- We were greeted by the extremely friendly and helpful owners and their parents. They took our bikes to their private garage for overnight safety. They helped us carry our luggage up to the room. They made us feel very welcome and very helpful talking to my friend in Spanish.
- Friendly owners. Room nicely decorated, with a balcony overlooking the street and a view of the mountains. Bar downstairs for a drink on arrival and breakfast in the morning.
- Nice rooms, wifi works well. As it was indicated in other reviews, the pension is near the road and you hear cars, but we slept well. We had some food with us and they let us use their fridge. Had a nice dinner in the bar after we failed to find a working restaurant before 20:30.
Posada Restaurante Prada a Tope
Posada Restaurante Prada a Tope is located in the Cantabrian village of Treceño. It is a country house with an outdoor pool offering free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TV.All rooms at the Prada a Tope have original features such as wooden beams. They are equipped with central heating and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Posada’s restaurant serves home-cooked Cantabrian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The countryside surrounding the hotel is popular for mountain biking, and the hotel offers bicycle rental services. In the autumn, it also organizes mushroom-hunting excursions.The Posada is just 15 minutes’ drive from the beach, as well as two golf courses. It is easily accessible from the A-8 Motorway, which runs across Spain’s north coast to San Sebastián.
- The location was conveniently close to the motorway and other main routes
- Very much a restaurant with rooms. The menu choices were limited to a few speciality dishes that were extremely well prepared. The Blonde loved the pool
- Hospitality, pool, location quite close to altamira
- Great parking and excellent wifi. Clean rooms and very comfortable bed. Easy to find and other bars and restaurants walkable. Good restaurant serving all meals.
- Cómodo, limpio, y muy bien decorado en general, el menú que tenían no lo probamos pero tenía un pinton!
Posada El Arrabal
Offering both rooms and apartments, Posada El Arrabal is a traditional stone house located in Arenas de Iguña. All the air-conditioned accommodations at this cozy guest house features free Wi-Fi.Each bright room has colorful rustic or modern décor, a private balcony and a TV. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower. The apartments also offer a living room with a sofa bed and a kitchenette with an oven, ceramic hob and kitchenware.The guest house has a spacious air-conditioned lounge with a fireplace and sofas, as well as a dining room on the ground floor.Trains to Santander leave from Arenas de Igunya Train Station, 500 feet from the property. You can reach the charming village of Santillana del Mar in 30 minutes by car from Posada El Arrabal. Santander is 31 mi away.
- Cleanliness. Well equipped kitchen. Comfy beds. Very friendly owner. Great bars to eat in nearby.
The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
The hotel does not have any facilities for evening meals though there is a bar next door (with average quality food) and another restaurant (not visited) elsewhere in the village. There is, however, a very welcoming lounge with (on the evening) a roaring fire and English TV should it be required.
Breakfast was truly continental – coffee, toast, juice and spreads.
A word of warning to those (like me) that do not read all of the booking information. Take cash – the hotel (like the bar next door) does not accept credit cards. There are a few ATMs in the village (thankfully).
- After leaving the Ferry port in Santander, this accommodation was the ideal distance for our onward travel through Spain. Beautifully decorated rooms, cosy lounge with open fire. Breakfast was served in a pleasant room on china crockery. Staff were extremely friendly. Nearby bars and restaurants.
- The hotel is nicely located in the village and the village is just off the motorway and easy to find. Although parking is not a feature of the hotel, cars can be parked in a safe area near the town hall (and visible from the hotel).
- Nice and clean, modern facilities in a traditional building. Nice breakfast. Parking lot across the street by the city hall had plenty of parking. Also, a nice bar next door.
Posada Rural Ochohermanas
Posada Rural Ochohermanas is in the village of Las Fraguas, 30 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. Set in gardens, it offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.All rooms are heated and soundproofed. They feature wooden floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites are available with a spa bath and seating area.A buffet breakfast is served in the mornings and there is a TV lounge with a fireplace. You will find restaurants nearby and there is a table and chairs in the garden.Tourist information is available and there is easy access to the A67 Motorway. Alto Campo Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away and the Ochohermanas offers ski storage.
We had a cosy night in front of a real fire. Village is in a valley set in Mountains with great views. Location is quiet and ideal to catch ferry from Santandar (35 minutes drive at 8:30 in the morning). The village is off A67 and served by railway (station is opposite the property). BUT there is no noise from these.
Staff were friendly & helpful.
- Friendly & welcoming staff. Very convenient for overnight stop on way from Santander Ferry to Southern Spain; 5 minutes off the A 67. Comfortable beds.
- It was a small quaint hotel, within a 40 minute drive of Santander, with lots of character a pleasant surprise. I even had a choice of bedroom, all of which were different.
- Stunning Old House in a fantastic rural location surrounded by hills. The place was clean, tidy and a nice guest lounge. Excellent welcome by the owners. Overall a great stay and I intend to return for a longer trip. I really need to explore the area on my cycle.
- Tolle Bewirtung. Orlando, der Pächter, macht seine Arbeit sehr gut. Wir kommen wieder!
- We had a cosy night in front of a real fire. Village is in a valley set in Mountains with great views. Location is quiet and ideal to catch ferry from Santandar (35 minutes drive at 8:30 in the morning). The village is off A67 and served by railway (station is opposite the property). BUT there is no noise from these.
Top Guest Houses In Correpoco Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Correpoco Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Correpoco Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Correpoco Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!