10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cornide Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cornide Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cornide Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cornide Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cornide Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cornide Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cornide Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cornide Galicia:
Pensión Glorioso is a guest house located in Picaraña, along the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi access is available.This property is conveniently located between Padrón, 4.3 mi away, and Santiago de Compostela, 8.1 mi away. The nearest beaches are a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Glorioso guest house has heating and comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer and bike storage.At Pensión Glorioso you will find a bar and a restaurant. The property offers free parking.
- This pension provided comfortable and very clean accommodation. We arrived in heavy rain after a very long walk and the staff were so friendly, the bed comfortable and the room warm and dry. We had a basic but delicious meal with local wine at their bar/cafe next door and Pilgrim cake for dessert (yum). The value for money was excellent.
- Bar/cafe tender drove us to restaurant 2.5 km down road.
- It was very comfortable, clean, with private bathroom, and on the “camino”. The food hey provided in the restaurant next door was very good. An excellent value and outstanding service.
- It is right on the Camino, just a day’s walk from Santiago.
- Great location right on the Camino for pilgrims who want to stay closer to Santiago.
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Pensión Residencia Pividal is 9.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela and its famous Cathedral. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi at the bar.Rooms at Pensión Residencia Pividal include bed linen and towels, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes which also offers breakfasts and packed lunches. All guests walking the Camino de Santiago are offered a free breakfast kit and there is a wine bar nearby that offers special prices. Other special services for pilgrims include backpacks transfers and bike storage.Pensión Residencia Pividal offers a pick-up service, and you will find a bus stop beside the property.
- It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Right on the Camino route.
- Large room. Owner cooked us eggs for forward journey
- The room was excellent. Spacious and very clean and great bathroom.
- We were walking the Camino to Santiago with our kids and this was our last stop. It was a last minute change and we were so glad we stayed here. The facilities were great, the rooms clean and comfortable and the staff helpful. Despite the roadside location, we still enjoyed a lovely relaxing evening. Pics on booking.com don’t really do it justice!
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
Pensión Rural para Peregrinos “AREAL”
Offering free WiFi, Pensión Rural para Peregrinos “AREAL” is located in Padrón.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from Pensión Rural para Peregrinos “AREAL”.
We were glad to stay in hostel Areal! Hostel is not far from Santiago. This is nice stop on way pilgrims. Hostel is clean. Price and quality correspond. Quiet and silence for rest after long transition, how in family village.
Hostess is very pleasant and smiley. You can stay in this hostel and have tasty supper and breakfast in her restaurant, which is not far from hostel.
I and my friend Vera can recommend. And possible we will come back someday there.
- perfect quiet place, friendly staff and guests, everything clean
- Der Ausblick war fantastisch. Die Lage und die Ruhe unvergleichlich!
- Immersa nella natura, nella pace e nel silenzio, è il posto ideale in cui soggiornare prima di affrontare l’ultima tappa per Santiago. I proprietari sono super disponibili e cortesi. Tutto perfetto.
- Me hospedei como peregrino a Santiago e, o alojamento fica mesmo ao lado do Caminho. Quarto amplo com duas camas. Casa de Banho partilhada (para alojamento tipo Albergue é normal) mas limpa e completa. Local muito sossegado. Um dos melhores locais que encontrei pelo Caminho para descanso e recuperação para nova etapa no dia seguinte.
- We were glad to stay in hostel Areal! Hostel is not far from Santiago. This is nice stop on way pilgrims. Hostel is clean. Price and quality correspond. Quiet and silence for rest after long transition, how in family village.
Located in A Angueira de Suso, Pensión HK provides a terrace and bar. Free WiFi is provided.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from Pensión HK. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- The absolute best thing was Louis and his parents. We had such a nice experience there and the food (lunch and breakfast) inexpensive and tasty.
Super clean. Good wifi. Very comfortable. Hot showers. Able to eat in restaurant downstairs.
Very good value to stay close to camino
- Nice vibe. Met some interesting fellow walkers/pilgrims. Good location for getting an early start to Santiago, but not so great in being located next to highway.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Quiet, clean, spacious room. Affordable price. Close to bus station (on the other side of the road). The owner offered a shelter for our MTB bikes
- Staff super kind, everything perfect, amazing dinner, room got everything you need, super cheap price. SUPER RECOMMENDED
Pensión Compostela Inn
Compostela Inn is located in Montouto, 4.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela. It offers colorful rooms, dormitories, and bungalows with metallic structure, all with heating and bathroom.Free WiFi is available in public areas and there is free public parking nearby. Car hire is available, and the property has a shared lounge and gift shop.There is also a buffet restaurant and a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8.1 mi away.
- Excellent welcome and reception by hotel staff. I needed somewhere to park my car and trailer somewhere safe whilst we visited Santiago de compostela, the staff helped with this and my car parking was good and secure.
- En general, en el alojamiento todo ha sido satisfactorio (ubicación, trato del personal, parking a escasos metros de las habitaciones, etc.).
- Wir haben 25 Euro für ein Einzelzimmer/Dusche/WC bezahlt und dafür haben wir ein ordentliches sauberes Zimmer bekommen im “Container” bekommen. Mehr Komfort geht nicht zu diesem Preis.
- Hezké prostředí. Ubytování je skromné (montované kontejnery). Na jedno přespání stačí. V době našeho pobytu se na hotelu konala místní kulturní akce, což nám pobyt zpříjemnilo.
“Compostela Inn” es una parte de un mayor hotel al lado en San Sandurnino, Hotel Congreso. Las casetas de metal, donde se vive son ya usados. No se puede dormir de nada durante el viento – la puerta hace el ruido ritmicamente, como si alguien abrira la puerta. La noche pasada vigilando. Tampoco fue una idea buena tapizar el interior de la habitacion hecha de cabanas prefabricadas – con el tiempo, cuando se usa, el efecto no hace buena impresion.
Del otro lado tengo que decir que fue muy limpio y el agua en ducha fue bien caliente, con buena presion.
Pero si fuera pernoctar en las afueras de Santiago otra vez, elegiria pagar mas y poder dormir con calma en Hotel Congreso.
Camiño portugues is offering accommodations in Padrón. Guests can have a drink at the bar.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 12 miles from Camiño portugues. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albeitaría has a peaceful setting in Teo and 5 minutes’ drive from Pontvea and the Ulla River. This property offers health treatments including physiotherapy, osteopathy, homeotherapy and ozone therapy.Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Albeitaría features modern rooms and a studio with free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Studios include a basic kitchenette.The property has a laundry room. A restaurant can be found nearby.The Albeitaría opens onto a terrace overlooking lovely grounds.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from the property, while A Estrada is 6.2 mi away.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- The room had very large windows with lovely views and was within walking distance of good restaurants. The coffee in the morning was nice and the staff were friendly.
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. The man at reception was there to answer all our questions and gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Breakfast was great.
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- A simpatia dos funcionários, é um bom local para relaxar, pois é muito calmo estamos no meio da natureza. Recomendo.
Surrounded by nature and just 5.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Hostal Boavista offers a garden with barbecue facilities and a games room. There is free WiFi throughout.The colorful rooms at the Hostal Boavista come with heating, a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with free toiletries. You can also make use of the shared library and the chill out area with a fireplace.Hostal Boavista is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking, horse riding, climbing. You can also get tourist information of the area at the property.Playas de Noia beaches are 45 minutes’ drive away and A Coruña is 50 mi from the property. There is free private parking on site.
- La atención al cliente y la tranquilidad del lugar.
Habitación muy amplia y limpia.
Baño totalmente nuevo.
Ubicado en una zona muy tranquila para descansar y desconectar.
- Muy cómoda la habitación y bien calefacción Ada, buena atención
- El trato, la limpieza y la comodidad fueron excelentes, no dudaría un momento en volver y recomendárselo a todo el mundo
Habitación amplia, buen closet, fresco y sitio tranquilo.
La señora Mary siempre está disponible y te apoya en lo que necesitas
México PR is located in central Santiago de Compostela, just 1,650 feet from the Train Station. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at México PR feature simple, modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a 24-hour reception, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. Laundry, car rental and luggage storage services are available on site.México PR is a 10-minute walk from Santiago’s charming Old Town, and the iconic cathedral is 15 minutes away. There are many shops in the streets around the property.
- does not look much from outside but inside very well maintained and organized, good bed and bath so real value
- This hotel is a great value with great location with nearby bus and train terminal
- the place, the bed, the location is just better than i expected. the staff is very helpful indeed.
Hector at the front desk was wonderful and gave excellent directions. It would have been nice to have a lounge chair in the room. I extended my stay as my plans changed.
There are entrance steps and then the elevator.
It is about 15 minute walk to old town.
- The room was very clean, spacious, and nicely decorated. Conveniently close to USCs campus south.
Low Cost Santiago Center
Low Cost Santiago Center is located in Santiago de Compostela, within less than 0.6 miles of Tourism Office and a 17-minute walk of Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. Located around 2.2 miles from Area Central, the guesthouse with free WiFi is also 2.2 miles away from Point view. The property has a 24-hour front desk.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some rooms at Low Cost Santiago Center also have a patio. All guest rooms feature a closet.Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 2.8 miles from the accommodation, while Manos Unidas is half a mile from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 10 miles away.
No point in this property. Avoid at all costs. There are no staff at
all. There is no access to the property. Do not book. You will pay your
money and look at locked doors. Do not book. It should not be listed. Do
not book. Avoid at all costs. Do not book
They did not have any staffs for check in and sent instruction in Spanish.
We did not get the wifi so we had to wait until another guests came to explain everything
- Good location clase to the train station and center. It was small room but with all facilities. Recommended
- Good location close to city center with good parking and local amenities nearby.
- Not any more . Not even soap to wash hand after loo
- No point in this property. Avoid at all costs. There are no staff at
Top Guest Houses In Cornide Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cornide Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cornide Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cornide Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!