10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Coquimbo Coquimbo Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Coquimbo Coquimbo Region is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Coquimbo Coquimbo Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coquimbo Coquimbo Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coquimbo Coquimbo Region. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Coquimbo Coquimbo Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Coquimbo Coquimbo Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Coquimbo Coquimbo Region:
Hostal El Santuario de Peñuelas
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hostal El Santuario de Peñuelas is set in Coquimbo, 3.1 miles from Former Railway Station Building. Private parking is available on site.Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Free WiFi is available.Hostal El Santuario de Peñuelas also offers fitness training, yoga, cardio, pilates, reiki, bio-magnetism, dance lessons, massages and more.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 6.2 miles from Hostal El Santuario de Peñuelas.
- Noler is just starting this hostel with the idea of it also being a community space for travelers and those interested in holistic practices alike. It is a beautiful big house with a pool and spectacular view of the ocean and city. The accommodations made me feel like I was staying at a 5 star hotel for a hostel price. I can’t recommend this enough for people who want a relaxing and luxurious stay in Coquimbo or La Serena with the opportunity to meet friendly and welcoming people. As this hostel gets more attention it will thrive and as a backpacker on a budget I found it extremely nice. I hope Noler can create the community this place deserves.
- Very good service and friendly staff. They also offer great dinners. I loved the home made mariscal.
Las instalaciones: la vista hacia Coquimbo desde el balcón y la tranquilidad del sector en que está ubicado. La cocina y el baño cuentan con lo necesario para residir en el hostal.
La amabilidad de los dueños también se agradece.
- El lugar es muy lindo y acogedor. Grato ambiente y buena atención. Queda un poco retirado pero con locomoción expedita y cerca
- El ambiente fue muy grato, la disposición increible. Todo muy lindo y la gente super.
Peñuelas Room is located in Coquimbo, 4.2 miles from La Serena and 9 miles from Totoralillo.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Florida Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Centro Recreacional y Turismo Tortuga
Centro Recreacional y Turismo Tortuga is located in Coquimbo, 11 miles from La Serena and 4.2 miles from Totoralillo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 12 miles from Centro Recreacional y Turismo Tortuga.
No reviews yet.
Bed & Breakfast Saint Moritz
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Bed & Breakfast Saint Moritz offers accommodations in Coquimbo, just 5 miles from La Serena. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Totoralillo is 8 miles from Bed & Breakfast Saint Moritz, and La Herradura is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- friendly reception, good breakfast, quiet location, clean rooms/bed and bathroom, bathroom quite new, towels provided, uncomplicated arrival even after 12pm
- Luis and his wife made us feel home at his hostel! Very friendly person! He gave us valuable tips about getting around Chile! The breakfast at the hostel is excellent! Luis ir very toughful and prepares everything with impecable good taste. The beds are really confortable and we had a restful night sleep. Internet is excellent which helps when you are planning a nice trip around Chile. We were lucky to have found such nice place 🙂
- Me gusto porque parece una casa en donde nadie te molesta pero si se preocupan de que uno este bien. La habitación era cómoda, el desayuno abundante y variado. El horario en el cual podía tomar desayuno era hasta las 11 y a veces hasta un poquito mas tarde. Si estas de vacaciones, eso es magnifico.
- Buen baño, habitacion comoda y desayuno excelente.
- En general estuvo todo bastante bien. La atención del personal muy amable, las habitaciones muy cómodas y espaciosas, el desayuno contundente y rico.
Residencial La Esperanza
Featuring free WiFi, Residencial La Esperanza offers accommodations in Coquimbo.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.La Serena is 6 miles from Residencial La Esperanza, and Totoralillo is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 9 miles from Residencial La Esperanza.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Del Puerto
One of our best sellers in Coquimbo! Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostel Del Puerto is located in Coquimbo, just 6 miles from La Serena.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Totoralillo is 8 miles from Hostel Del Puerto, and La Herradura is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 9 miles from Hostel Del Puerto.
- The staff were SO helpful. Location close to the bus station.
- Good location, and staff very friendly whom they always help me solve quension, even if I can’t speak spanish.
- Clean and well located. Friendly staff. Breakfast had improved a little over the time. Anyway I always go for the extra 3 eggs + ham & cheese 🙂
- I needed breakfast earlier than the rules of hostel, and they provided it. It´s nice patio to have dinner on fresh air and talk to other people.
- Looks new. Super friendly people. Comfortable room. Large bathroom. Shower temperature was perfect. Located just a couple of blocks from bus terminal.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Katarsy’s Hostel offers accommodations in La Serena, just 3.9 miles from Coquimbo. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Totoralillo is 11 miles from Katarsy’s Hostel, and La Herradura is 6 miles from the property. La Florida Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Great location , great friendly staff. Comfortable bed and clean sheets.
- Early check in and friendly staff. Great kitchen to use!
- Hostel location is best. Its only 50 meter from the beach. The owner is really nice.
- The location is great. Next to the beach and there are minimarkets and bakeries downstairs.
- We had the entire hostel to ourselves. Everything is brand new. Location is very close to the beach and everything we needed was just downstairs in the mini markets/bakery.
Hostal Ojo de Pez
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Ojo de Pez offers accommodations in La Serena.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play pool at the guesthouse. Coquimbo is 6 miles from Hostal Ojo de Pez, and Totoralillo is 13 miles from the property. La Florida Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The location, near the market, was excellent. We stayed in two different rooms. Both of them were large and comfortable.
- Fabulous property well located. Nice bathrooms and communal areas
It was for a one night sleepover driving to the north of Chile.
You get what you pay for: a small room (no windows) at a friendly hostel in the middle of town.
- Excellent place, I loved the vintage decor. My bed was very comfortable and the bathrooms were always spotless, it is fully recommended
La ubicación y limpieza del lugar, la información brindada por el personal respecto a los lugares turísticos y actividades que se pueden realizar.
El desayuno es básico pero sirve para una estancia corta.
El lugar es pequeño pero acogedor.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Kay offers accommodations in La Serena, just 2.3 miles from Sea Avenue.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. La Florida Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Easy walking distance to the bus station, El Centro, Japanese Garden. Hosts/owners are very helpful in providing advice on local travel, restaurants and any other questions/help you might need. Also the outdoor patio and pool are nice. The bed was comfortable so I had three nights of quality sleep. Breakfast is a nice.
Would stay here again!
The family that runs the hostel is just super helpful and lovely. We liked the small garden with a pool. Our room was comfortable and clean (The beds are made for you everyday).
- The whole place was spotlessly clean and the bed super comfy. The best thing was how helpful and genuinely nice the staff were and made us feel right at home which was great as we arrived in the middle of the night after an 18hr bus ride from San Pedro. They provided us with alot of information on the area and also even called the bus driver for travel info when we were leaving. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Breakfast was also very tasty.
The bed was excellent and the cleaning is well.
Breakfast was ok.
The breakfast was more than a standard one. There was plenty of fruit salad plus yogurt with strawberries, “melon pepino” ,eggs, cheese, etc. We had every morning fresh baked bread. It was like a feast.
The owners of Hostal Kay, Robert and his wife, were friendly and very helpful. They gave me information on the best places to go, when and how to get to tourist places. How to go around using public transportation or “collective taxis”. For example, to go back to La Florida AirPort using”collective taxis” paying a fraction of a regular taxi.
Christine worked constantly cleaning the place while allowing privacy for the guests. Background music was soft and relaxing.
All in all: in Kay Hostel you get more than you pay for!
Hostal El Punto
One of our best sellers in La Serena! Located in La Serena, 6 miles from Coquimbo, Hostal El Punto features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Totoralillo is 13 miles from Hostal El Punto, and La Herradura is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Rosa and Cecilia, are very friendly, and greet you every morning with a smile when you go take your breakfast. It is also a very clean and comfy hostel. Would come back again and again!
- Incredibly friendly people, always helpful and did their best to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Breakfast is very good; try the kiwi marmalade! You could also buy very good quality food in their cafeteria for a reasonable price.
- Very nice hostel, good location, fine and very friendly hosts and lovely ambience! 😉
- The Staff is great, very nice and helpful. The house is really nice, nice rooms, clean, the hostel has a little cafeteria with basic food like sandwiches and drinks. Breakfast is really good (Well, almost a real German breakfast;-) ) . In just a few minutes you can walk into the city center or the nearby mall. You can also book tours from here. Parking is very secure, just in the backyard out of sight and locked up day and night, although the area here feels pretty safe. We liked it so much that instead of one night we stayed for three nights. Great place to just relax….
Bedroom was lovely, really comfy beds and clean. Garden area really nice to relax in, owner has nice dogs too!
Ideal location for bus terminal
Top Guest Houses In Coquimbo Coquimbo Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Coquimbo Coquimbo Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Coquimbo Coquimbo Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Coquimbo Coquimbo Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!