10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Coñico Chiloe – Top Hotel Reviews
Coñico Chiloe is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Coñico Chiloe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coñico Chiloe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coñico Chiloe. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Coñico Chiloe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Coñico Chiloe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Coñico Chiloe:
One of our best sellers in Castro! Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Palafito Hostel is located in Castro.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.
- We loved everything about this hostel it’s much more boutique than others we have stayed in. The handwork on almost all the furniture is amazing. Very clean, with great staff – who try to speak English when my Spanish fails. Reommend this hostel/hotel! Views are extra special – wow!
- Staying in a palafito house was lovely and the hostel was gorgeous. The breakfast was delicious too!
- Very nice and clean. We missed some space for the luggage in our room, however we had a very pleasant stay
- The Hostel itself! Genuine Palafito experience! Staff are warm and cool
- Very cosy hostel, comfortable beds, fireplace to relax and awesome breakfast!
Hostal Altos de Putemun
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostal Altos de Putemun is located in Putemún in the region of Chiloe, just 4 miles from Castro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
Everything! We simply loved it and prolongued our stay to 4 nights although we had planned to stay only 2
– Noëlia and Harald are perfect hosts, we were really included in the family cooking together, talking, they were even babysitting our little baby of 4 months so we could enjoy the awesome hot tub in the garden
– they helped us so much fixing our stoller which was broken from the flight
– the breakfast was the best we have had in 3 weeks Chile, homemade bread and marmelades, eggs with fresh herbs, real coffee! We were having far too much every morning because it was so delicious.
– wifi working perfectly
Thank you so much, Noëlia and Harald! We would love to come back.
Location can be good or bad, depending on your expectations. The place is 15/20 minutes drive from Castro. Forget it if you don’t have your own car but, if you do, you will be in a much quieter place than in Castro.
The staff is super-helpful and the place is clean, with a nice common area, sofas and a fireplace/stove.
Breakfast is very good.
- Wi fi ottimo,accoglienza dei proprietari della casa,pulizia,colazione ricca
- Un ambiente cómodo, familiar y relajado con un servicio de calidad. Especialmente para quienes quieren conocer Chiloé y estar en un lugar con buena ubicación y tranquilo. Te hace sentir como si estuvieras en casa de tus amigos.
Les propriétaires vraiments sympathiques et aidant
- Everything! We simply loved it and prolongued our stay to 4 nights although we had planned to stay only 2
Hostal Altos de Gamboa
One of our best sellers in Castro! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Altos de Gamboa offers accommodations in Castro.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city.There is free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental.
- Owners are really nice and kind. They took us from the bus station to the hostel much earlier than check in.
- The whole atmosphere was superb. Friendly and helpfull.
- Really friendly staff. Nice big kitchen with all you need. Good atmosphere
- Cosy place to stay, quiet, rustic, rural, nature all around. Felt at home. Bit of a steep climb up a dusty track to hostal, but nothing too hectic. Buses running to Chonchi and Ancud close by.
- Unfortunately I had no time to stay more than one night in the hostal but I did have very nice experiences. When I arrived to Castro bus terminal,though I was quite suprised that my hostal was not in the center but after a while i figured out the way to get there and its easy and cheap. Just wait one of the main streets which borders the main square of the city /there is a tourist office on the sq so they can tell you exactly where/ and if you see a collectivo /preferably 7/ ask for the price and if its around 500 pesos,take it. They gonna bring you up to a hill,dont worry and the owners are very nice and thw house is big and beautiful.
Hostal Santa Fe
Hostal Santa Fe offers accommodations in Castro. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here features cable TV and a private bathroom. Sea and mountain views can be enjoyed from the rooms. A daily breakfast is included.At Hostal Santa Fe guests will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and dry cleaning. The property offers free parking.
- La cama estaba muy comoda,amplio espacio de habitacion y baño.
- Desayuno incluido y opción de ocupar la cocina hasta las 10 de la noche, además del baño privado.
- La limpieza, habitaciones comodas y nuevas. La amabilidad del personal, locomoción colectiva a la puerta.
- Habitación cómoda. Cama buena y la atención excelente. Solo habría sido ideal mejorar el desayuno.
- como fue una sola noche puedo opinar dentro de ese dia pero kla habitacion estraba comoda y cumplia con todas mis expectativas
Hostal Costa Azul
Hostal Costa Azul offers accommodations in Castro.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Hotel was very well placed, down by the harbour and near a street with access to many bars and restaurants. Staff were friendly and helpfull. The booking did not include a meal plan but the hotel did provide a simple and basic breakfast of tea/coffee, bread, jam, cheese. I wouldn’t rave about the breakfast but it was unexpected and perfectly edible.
- Everything fine excapt the breakfast. This was so poor that it should not be mentioned.
- Good location near the harbor and the Artesenal Market. Off-street parking available.
- Helpful staff. Conveniently, rooms with private bathroom. Breakfast included.
- Hosts were personable. Place was tired and needed to be refreshed.
Hostal y Turismo Quelcun
Hostal y Turismo Quelcun offers accommodations in Castro. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from Hostal y Turismo Quelcun.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Backpacker Chiloe Sur
One of our best sellers in Castro! Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Hostal Backpacker Chiloe Sur offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Mocopulli Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- It was my girlfriends birthday and we stayed in a suite with a private bathroom. We really liked the comfy beds, the indoor sitting area, the outside fire, the music, and the breakfast. The owner helped celebrate our birthday with a BBQ and a birthday chocolate cake! We enjoyed our stay very much and would recommend others to stay.
- Fernando, the host, upgraded our room for the same price. We stayed 3 beds private room. Bed was super comfy and the room was very spacious and enough for 2 people. We loved that. All the property keep clean, breakfast was good, and Fernando is very kind. He allowed us to put luggages for free after check-out and tried to help us for everything. Common area is small but cozy so easy to communicate with other guests.
- The owner is so nice and friendly, the place makes you confortable, good vibes, good breakfast and good music !
- Great hostel with a cosy atmosphere and super kind staff! I would definitely stay here again!
- Clean place, charming hosts, and down comforters on the bunks!
Boasting a terrace overlooking the sea, Hostal Cordillera offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV only 650 feet from Castro’s Main Square. Breakfast is provided, and common kitchen facilities are featured. The beach is 1,000 feet away.Decorated with wooden walls and bedside tables, rooms at Cordillera Hostal have heating. Some of them feature private bathrooms.An American breakfast including jam, homemade bread, avocado, milk, fruits and cheese is served daily. Guests can cook their own meal in the common kitchen, which is fitted with a kitchen bar and wooden stools.There is a terrace with sun loungers overlooking the sea. A TV room is also featured right next to the dining area.Free parking is provided and cars are available for rental. Hostal Cordillera is 150 feet from the bus station. Chiloe National Park is 15.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
BYB NOMADES CHILOÉ
Featuring free WiFi, BYB NOMADES CHILOÉ offers accommodations in Castro.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services and gift shop at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from BYB NOMADES CHILOÉ.
- Position and we have done check-in in the early morning even if the check-in time was much later
- La salle à manger est agréable, tout est en bois donc assez chaleureux.
- Buena ubicación, limpio y con entrada independiente
- Más q nada la remodelación ambiente cómodo y agradable , se agradece la estancia .. recomendable 100%
- La cercanía del centro y Landeros atención de los recepcionistas
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Lillo offers accommodations in Castro.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or lake. Each room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Nice and big rooms with warm bedsheets which is very comfortable in March. Good wifi!
- This place was definitely value for money. I had a single room which was comfortable.
- The owner was nice and I had my own room. Internet was as good.
- Excelente servicio, te preguntan si estas conforme con todo para ocuparse de la situación, lo que más me gusto fue que su ducha siempre estuvo caliente y tenias la cocina a tu disposición cuando quisieras.
la cama tenía muchas frazadas, por lo que no pasé frío
La habitación en general limpia y de buen tamaño
En general muy tranquilo
Top Guest Houses In Coñico Chiloe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Coñico Chiloe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Coñico Chiloe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Coñico Chiloe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!