10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cónchar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cónchar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cónchar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cónchar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cónchar Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cónchar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cónchar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cónchar Andalucía:
Casita de la Vaca
Featuring free WiFi, Casita de la Vaca is located in Mondujar. This guest house offers heated rooms and studios, and a shared garden, TV lounge, and inner courtyard.The rooms at this property are accessed directly from the courtyard. They include a private bathroom with a shower, fan, electric heater, and flat-screen TV. Coffee and tea facilities are also offered. There is also a heated studio with a kitchenette and private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided.Featuring a Moroccan and Andalusian décor, with wooden beams and ceramic tiling, the guest house enjoys beautiful views of the surrounding mountains, in the Sierra Nevada National Park.There are several restaurants, cafés, and grocery shops within 3.1 mi of Casita de la Vaca. Sierra Nevada National Park is 350 feet from the property and the Béznar Reservoir is a 15-minute drive away.The Alhambra is 20 minutes away by car and the Costa Tropical beaches are 25 minutes’ drive from the property.
The hospitality, the room was really nice decorated, there was a livingroom with a fireplace that the host filled : super super cosy . There was a kitchen with everything you needed to cook something and a beautiful patio! A book with walking and hiking tours all explained . And the cupcakes Sharon and Isabella made were really good!! 🙂🙂
Really nice friendly people, thank you for the 2 nights (WE STAYED A NIGHT LONGER THAN PLANNED )
- Beautiful place with lovely hosts. Mark and his wife made a great start to our trip around Andalusia and recommended lovely places to visit. Thank you very much.
- I arrived at Casita de la Vaca tired and emotional after a very stressful few days. Sharon, Mark and Isabella were so warm and welcoming – it felt like coming home to friends rather than arriving at a hotel. The room, though small, was just perfect. A comfortable bed with lovely bedding and a great shower in the bathroom – two of my ‘must haves’. The little courtyard area was a delight. I had a lot of work to do on my laptop and it was so much more enjoyable doing it sat at one of the little tables in dappled sunlight, surrounded by passionflower and bougainvillea and listening to birdsong.
Sharon and Mark are superb host, a beautiful room in a fantastic part of Spain.
Will be going back.
- Nicely decorated with personal touches and pleasant patio area.
- The hospitality, the room was really nice decorated, there was a livingroom with a fireplace that the host filled : super super cosy . There was a kitchen with everything you needed to cook something and a beautiful patio! A book with walking and hiking tours all explained . And the cupcakes Sharon and Isabella made were really good!! 🙂🙂
Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos
Offering a picturesque setting in the Lecrín Valley, Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos offers charming rustic rooms. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.Each simply decorated room at Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos has wooden furnishings. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional Andalusian cuisine, including stews, fish and meat dishes. You can dine by the fireplace and later relax on the terrace, which offers views of the surrounding countryside.Béznar Lake is less than 1,650 feet away. There is easy access to the A44 Motorway, which connects you to Granada in 35 minutes.Sierra Nevada National Park and its ski slopes are approximately 40 mi from Los Naranjos. Nevada Shopping Center is 25 minutes’ drive. Motril and the nearest beaches can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- The location (Melegis) is extremely pleasant and for the money the room was just fine even if the bathroom was a little primitive. Good value for money and the environment was really beautiful
- Room sizes were ok. Beds were comfy. and view was lovely
- Authentic Spain. Great restaurant and ambience. Good value and great location for exploring the Lecrin Valley.
- The view around the house was amazing, the rooms were nice and the value for the price unbeatable. We had dinner and breakfast included and dinner was a 2 course meal plus desserts and was really good. Drinks are not included in the dinner but quite cheap. Parking was for free on site. Location is easy to fins
- The room had a terraza. The price included breakfast. There is a swimming pool
Hostal Rural El Padul
Located on Padul, just south of Granada, the El Padul rural guest house is just 40 minutes’ drive from the Sierra Nevada ski slopes. The café-bar offers characteristic Granadan dishes.The air-conditioned rooms have a TV, a mini-bar, and a private bathroom with a shower. They also have heating and free Wi-Fi.The coast can be reached in about 40 minutes’ drive, while central Granada is just 20 minutes’ away. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- Clean, comfortable, has a restaurant at the bottom floor. The bed was very comfortable and warm.
- Hostal in great location. Room was large and very clean, with good Air Conditioning, and a new Television set. bathroom was also spotless. Loads of hot water.
- One thing not experied other places .. lots of good tapas …
- El trato del personal fenomenal, el desayuno muy bueno, la habitación muy limpia y amplia.
- El alojamiento es correcto; quizá la cama era pequeña y poco firme. En relación al precio está muy bien.
Pensión Princesa offers free Wi-Fi and is set in a Modernist building in Granada’s old town, 1,650 feet from Granada Cathedral. Rooms come with satellite TV and shared or private bathrooms.All rooms have tiled floors and a wall fan. Bathrooms, whether private or shared, come with a bath tub or shower.Luggage storage is offered and the Pensión Princesa has a tour desk. The city’s famous Easter processions start from next to the Princesa. Parking is available nearby for an extra charge. You can drop off or pick up luggage in your car right at the door.
Granada City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in ancient landmarks, architecture and monuments.
- Location, but do not go there. I was happy to leave it and that hotel make our stay in Granada much worse than u expected.
- The location was very good and really nice friendly restaurants nearby. It is also beside the city tour bus stop.
In great area. , eating was a treat
Alhambra very close
- good price, check-out at noon, amazing location, nice little balcony
- Loved the location, very easy walk from the bus from the intercity bus station. It is in the very center, easy walk everywhere. The building has an elevator. The price was good for such a central location.
Pension Rural La Fonda
Located within 30 minutes’ drive of La Alpujarra, Pension Rural La Fonda offers a family-run guest house. Sierra Nevada is 50 minutes’ drive away.Each air-conditioned and heated room at La Fonda has simple decor, wooden furniture and cable TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with towels and free toiletries.The on-site cafeteria-bakery, Flamboyant, specializes in ice-cream and traditional pastries of the area.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Granada Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away and a shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Public parking is available nearby.
- very clean, comfortable, nice cafe downstairs with delicious cakes.
- The property was beautiful and on the main street so easy to find. The proprietor sent instructions to pick up the key that were easy to follow.
- The room was very cozy and chic, clean and comfortable.
- Hotel was very nice for the price. Staff helpful. Nice selection of cakes in shop.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The Patisserie onsite is fabulous.
Hostal Restaurante el cruce
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante el cruce is located in Padul. Free WiFi access is available. Private bathroom also comes with a bath.At Hostal estaurante el cruce you will find a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries, meeting facilities and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Malaga Airport is 55 mi away.
- Good location, free parking and adequate for my purpose
- Have everything you need! Free parking, hotel, restaurant, bar, zone child…… perfect!
- El personal, es muy amable y se preocupa por tu bienestar. Son muy agradables y cercanos.
- Vriendelijk personeel, veilige gratis parkeerplaats voor de deur, 24 uurs restaurant, voordelig en uitgebreid menu voor ontbijt, lunch of diner, handig gelegen aan de doorgaande weg. Granada is 20 minuten rijden.
- Para lo q se pagó no esperábamos mas. La cena y el desayuno estupendo, el personal muy bien y atento. El agua caliente de la ducha estuvo de lujo después de todo un día andando.
The charming Casa Jazmin is in the Órgiva district of the Alpujarra Mountains and offers a rooftop terrace with stunning views. The yard features a pool and fruit trees.The rooms at Casa Jazmin are individually decorated and enjoy views of the surrounding mountains. They come with a private bathroom, air conditioning and heating.Located between Sierra de Lujar and Sierra Nevada, Órgiva is just a 30-minute drive from the coastal resorts of Motril and Almuñécar. Popular activities in the area include hiking, cycling and skiing in the winter.
Very sweet, artistic, personal place at a very reasonable price. Extremely quiet, with an enjoyable garden where a simple breakfast is served and you can spend the hottest hours in the shade or in the pool. Rooms are beautiful, and everything is decorated with a personal touch that reveals a lot of care for the place and the guests. The hosts are helpful, kind, and thoughtful without being intrusive.
If you go, ask for the walk that leads you to the cemetery and a mountain peak above Orgiva. From there there’s a wonderful view of Las Alpujarras.
I would love to be back some time and definitely recommend this place without hesitations. It’s a perfect place to explore the Alpujarras and get much needed rest.
- The owner was real helpful. Its beautifully situated with nice garden/pool.
- Joelle and Rosa were very welcoming and gave us several tips for places to visit, etc. They prepared a lovely breakfast every morning, the highlight of which was delicious homemade cake – different every day! Our room was very good with a large rooftop balcony area, very nice to sit early morning or evening when there was some shade. Small pool to cool off in. Rosi and I would love to visit again.
- Eating breakfast in the garden patio – beautiful flowers and shrubs. Owner was delightful and extremely helpful.
- Staff were very friendly, view was amazing, bed very comfy and location excellent.
- Very sweet, artistic, personal place at a very reasonable price. Extremely quiet, with an enjoyable garden where a simple breakfast is served and you can spend the hottest hours in the shade or in the pool. Rooms are beautiful, and everything is decorated with a personal touch that reveals a lot of care for the place and the guests. The hosts are helpful, kind, and thoughtful without being intrusive.
Posada Alpujarra Sol
Featuring free WiFi and shared barbecue facilities, Posada Alpujarra Sol is located in Órgiva. This guest house offers a shared lounge and terrace with views of the surrounding mountains.Each air-conditioned room in this property has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.This property offers a hot tub available to all guests, and there is a massage service available under request.You can find a restaurant and grocery shop within a 10-minute walk of Posada Alpujarra Sol. Costa Tropical is 25 mi away.
- Clean, quiet, very well equipped kitchen and another one up on the terrace, the hot tub on the terrace is a nice change from the typical swimming pool. Lucy was excellent with a descriptiion of everything and was also available by phone if necessary.
- Directly fell in love for the roof terrace with the bar and jacuzzi. Amazing hospitality from the owner!
Hostess was very friendly and gave us good information about the facilities etc on arrival.
Enjoyed being able to use stove fridge jacuzzi and dining facilities.
- We loved it here. Helpful and friendly staff, great location. We were in town for a wedding, but would come and stay here for a holiday next time.
- Great location in the middle of Orgiva. If the weather is lovely there is a really nice area on the roof which we weren’t able to use.
Hostal el Semaforo
Located in Órgiva, in a building dating from 2008, Hostal el Semaforo provides a bar and guestrooms with free WiFi. Spanish cuisine is served at the restaurant.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Rooms contain air conditioning, and certain units at Hostal el Semaforo have a balcony. The rooms include a closet.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and Full English/Irish options.Almuñécar is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Lanjarón is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 46 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hospedería Los Cahorros
Featuring an on-site restaurant and a shared terrace, Hospederia Los Cahorros is located in Monachil. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Granada is 5 mi away.All rooms have simple décor and tiled floors, and come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. There is a flat-screen TV, work desk, and a wardrobe. Some also offer a private terrace. Bed linen and towels are provided.In addition to the restaurant, the property also features a bar on site. There is a 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you tourist information about the area. Luggage storage is available.Activities such as cycling, hiking, and skiing can be done in the surroundings. Sierra Nevada is 30 minutes’ drive from Hospederia Los Cahorros, and Sierra de Huetor Nature Reserve is 17 mi away. Malaga Airport is a 90-minute drive from the property.
- Beautiful little town, quiet and relaxing. We stayed here just 1 night after 3 nights in very busy, Granada. Large room with plenty of room for our back packs. Nice shower and large bathroom. It was our last morning in Spain so we enjoyed a good Spanish breakfast and perhaps the best macchiato we have had during our 3 weeks in Spain! The Sierra Nevada’s are stunning, the mountains were topped with snow. We drove up to the ski area for a hike, and what a beautiful drive. We also did the hike through the gorge and walked out to town through fields of apricot, orange, pommagrante, and olive trees. Just beautiful!
Location is great, a quiet place don’t expect to party every night. Perfect if you are in to hiking, cycling, etc.
The sound of the river rocks you to sleep if, you leave the door window open. The owners are very friendly and offer advice if asked, if not they stay in the background.
You will meet Garfield the ginger Tom. He loves a tickle under the chin and is very cuddly.
The room we had was a good size with terrace. The bathroom is more than adequate. The only thing that needs changing is the very small bath to a shower plate.
Would I recommend. Yes I would, my wife and I will return.
- Excellent location and excellent value. Friendly service. Everything you need for a short stay. Would definitely stay there again.
- We had a wonderful experience. The owners were so helpful and nice. They even drove us to the starting point of our hike in the morning. Gave us advice about the area and just were so friendly and open in nature.
- It was cosy family runned hotel, they had a nice restaurant on the ground floor with nice food. It’s a very good place to stay if you are planning to go on hiking trip. Trails starts just a few hundred meters from the property. We liked our bathroom it was as large as our room 🙂
Top Guest Houses In Cónchar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cónchar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cónchar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cónchar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!