10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Combarros Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Combarros Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Combarros Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Combarros Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Combarros Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Combarros Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Combarros Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Combarros Castile And Leon:
Imprenta Musical Alojamiento
Located in Astorga, 0.6 miles from Palacio Episcopal de Astorga, Imprenta Musical Alojamiento has a number of amenities including a terrace and free WiFi. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms come with air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a balcony. All rooms feature a closet.
- The location was good if not great only a few blocks to Cathedral and Gaudi Museum. There was a fair choice of shops and cafes located within a half a mile of location.
- We liked everything. But I need some help because I left a pair of shoes behind in our room 302 when we left on Saturday morning, and I would like the hotel to send them by Correos Paq transfer to our accommodation on Monday or Tuesday. Mon Oct 15 we are in Riego de Ambros at Pension Riego de Ambros, and Tues we are in Ponferrada at Aroi Bierzo Plaza.
- Very helpful staff and a very good location – a short walk to the cathedral and very good restaurants. Also just off the Camino. A very nice city for a stopover.
- Location, staff and great place to stay on the Camino
- Super comfortable bed, lovely decorated room, clean, nice shower & bathroom with much appreciated toiletries, loved that there was a little fridge in the room. The staff didn’t speak english, but we managed all the same. Really a great experience and just the pampering I needed in the middle of my Camino pilgrimage!
Casa Pepa Hotel Rural
Casa Pepa Hotel Real is a traditional 18th-century mansion in the heart of León. It offers free Wi-Fi in all of its attractive rooms and public areas.Hotel Real Casa Pepa was built with beautiful, natural materials. It has stone walls and there is a lounge with armchairs and a fireplace. The mansion also has a library.A breakfast is served every morning, and the restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine using seasonal produce. Specials include mushroom dishes and stews.The rooms at the Casa Pepa Hotel are all en suite, with a TV, a work desk and a hairdryer.The hotel is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, near Astorga. A free shuttle service for pilgrims is available on request. León Virgen del Camino Airport is 31 mi away. Another nearby sight are the Las Médulas Roman Mines.The local area is popular for hiking and cycling. The property has free bicycle parking as well as a bicycle repair workshop which you can use for free.
- Rustic, beautiful, and comfortable. Peps is an awesome hostess. And she can cook! Best meal of our entire trip to Spain. Picked us up and dropped us off on the Camino as well. Highly recommended!
- Beautiful historic building in excellent condition. Room was spotless and people were fantastic. Pepa was our hostess for the night and I felt like I was in a four seasons resort. We had delicious dinner with local wine and ingredients. The bacalao de Pepa was fantastic. We were picked up and dropped of at rabanal so access to the hotel was not a problem. One of the best parts of the Camino was meeting Pepa.
- Laura was the best!! She was friendly, came to pick us up in Rabanal, and was the most gracious hostess imaginable. Food was excellent. Property is charming and comfortable with lots of history and character. Worth the few extra minutes off the Camino from Rabanal!!
- What a wonderful property. Laura was a wonderful host. She picked me up at the end of my day’s hike. The property is beautifully restored and comfortable. The food was delicious. I highly recommend this property.
This was such a unique place, a 14century property beautifully restored keeping the original features.
Laura was a wonderful hostess and so helpful and understanding- as hubby was unwell at the time.
The food was a joy to eat – all locally sourced and prepared in house by Laura and her mother. They enjoyed making the food and explained all the ingredients, where they came from and how it was prepared. I would have loved to enrolled on their cookery course but time was not on our side
Set in a stunning mountainous location, from this beautiful, rustic-style guest house you can enjoy fantastic views of the surrounding landscape and the stars at night.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable lounge. You can also unwind in the hot tub here after a long day’s hiking. The hotel has its own restaurant decorated in a traditional style, where you can enjoy characteristic regional cuisine, with a bottle of wine.This guest house is located close to Astorga, a historical town. The Santiago Way is also very near the property.
- Everything very nice, beautiful buildings lovely restoration work, full of antiques, very good restaurant with a speciality in wild mushrooms from the area, delicious ! There was also a nice antique shop owned by the hotel
- Incredible building (restored with high quality materials following the traditional structures of the typical houses in the region) and surrounded with stunning decoration (a must see, including their vintage shop). The property offers a rural and charming stay, it is family-driven and they all take part as staff. Very friendly and well-mannered. Breakfast can be served in a lovely indoor patio. The furniture of the rooms are restored pieces that would make the day of some vintage collectors and everything is taken care of to the maximum detail. Very comfortable bed and wonderful bathroom facilities (bathtub with bubbles and loads of light). Very original and vintage. Perfect to get away from cities / stress. Magnificent restaurant. We loved it and we will be back for sure. The son of the owner is a very good painter/artist/antiquities expert and some of its works can be seen and bought in the house/hotel and at their vintage shop. Not to miss out!!!
- The relaxation atmosphere, the decorations, the bathtub with hidromassage, the quietness, the parking, the antiques.
- Spanish traditional deco. Parking was easy. Food was excellent. Staff were very attentive and helpful.
- Beautiful accommodation in a pretty village, restaurant was outstanding.
Centro de Turismo Rural Molino del Arriero
Molino del Arriero Hotel is a converted stone windmill dating from the early 20th century. Set in Luyego de Somoza village, 39 mi from León, it offers free bicycle use.Heated country-style rooms feature wooden or tiled floors and have a flat-screen TV. There is a work desk and the private bathroom comes with amenities.Centro De Turismo Rural Molino del Arriero has a bar and à la carte restaurant. Special diet menus can be requested and there is a terrace.Free on-site parking is offered and there is a free Wi-Fi zone and games room. The Molino has a tour desk and the A6 Motorway is a 25-minute drive away.
The staff was very kind and they offer good quality food in the bar/restaurant.
Breakfast was super!
Muy buen trato, personal agradable , habitaciones cómodas, limpias y el baño equipado con todo lo necesario.
Los desayunos abundantes con tostadas de pan muy ricas, precios económicos. Es un lugar ideal para volver
Habitaciones muy limpias y camas muy cómodas, todo lo necesario para descansar después de un día de campo o turismo.
El lugar y el pueblo son ideales para hacer un turismo muy variado y los dueños y el personal te atienden muy bien. Sin duda ninguna, repetiré en este alojamiento.
Trato cercano y amable.
Las tostadas del desayuno, estupendas.
- La atencion es buenisima, dueños muy cercanos, la comida muy buena, la atencion fenomenal.
- The staff was very kind and they offer good quality food in the bar/restaurant.
Hostal Tio Pepe I
Hostal Tio Pepe I is offering accommodations in Bembibre. Featuring a tour desk, this property also has a restaurant and a terrace. Free WiFi is included.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Ponferrada is 14 miles from the guesthouse.
- Estabamos asignados al Tío Pepe I, pero como pedimos una cama grande, nos enviaron al Tío Pepe II. El termostato es regulable y se está muy a gusto. El baño es muy cómodo.
- Très bon accueil. Chambres confortables. Dîner très correct, sur place. Nos 3 vélos dans un garage sous clef pour la nuit.
- La ubicación era perfecta así como el trato hacia nosotros
- No se puede caminar por El Barrio, está en el campo.
- La facilità per raggiungerlo e la disponibilità dello staff
Hostal Residencia Delfin
Hostal Residencia Delfin is located 1.1 mi outside the walled town of Astorga in León and offers free Wi-Fi throughout. It also features a small shop which sells local food products. The property is located in the Camino de Santiago route.The rooms at Hostal Delfin are simple and functional with wooden floors. They are equipped with heating and a TV.Delfin’s restaurant serves regional and international cuisine. Guests can also enjoy drinks in the hotel’s bar.Free parking is available on-site at Residencia Delfin. In the center of Astorga you can visit Santa María Cathedral and Gaudi’s Episcopal Palace.
- The wi-fi connection is good. This propert is motel-style so if you arrive by car there is huge and free parking visible rom your window.
- Clean. The restaurant opened at 9:00 pm but the food was good and the server attentive.
- Location was 20 minute walk from Cathedral but difficult to find using Google maps. Just follow the road signs to A Coruna as this is clearly marked on road signs..I was only guest .
- Très calme pour être en bord de nationale. Salle de bain commune très propre et fonctionnelle. Bar et resto bien pratique au rez de chaussée de l hotel
- La habitación estaba limpia y también el baño, las camas cómodas
Hostal Coruña is located 1,000 feet from Astorga Cathedral and Gaudi Palace, at the meeting point of the French Santiago Route and Roman Silver Route. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TVs.The modern heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The Hostal Coruña has a café-bar and restaurant, serving traditional dishes with set menu and à la carte options.Luggage storage is offered. There is private onsite parking for bicycles and cars for a supplement. Free parking is available nearby and there is easy access to the AP71 and A6 Motorways.
- Location is close to where the Camino leaves the town.
- Excellent, attentive staff. Room was very comfortable
- Best value for the money. Could not rate it highly enough. 3 Euros for the breakfast is a steal. Best deal on the Camino.
- The one woman that seem to be running it was very nice and accommodating.
- Large rooms, clean facilities and courtyard, excellent wi-fi.
One of our best sellers in Rabanal del Camino! La Candela is offering accommodations in Rabanal del Camino. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. The rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at La Candela have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Ponferrada is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Astorga is 14 miles away.
- Clean, and modern facility easy to find on the road into Rabanal. Excellent pig cheeks for dinner
- Owners were super friendly, offering us a beer or soda when we checked in and being very helpful. Room was quiet and had clothesline outside of the window. Good value
- The staff was very nice. Breakfast was offered early to set out on to the Camino.
- Clean, roomy, simple but welcoming, and a great value. Hiking the Camino and they had laundry service which was a great help.
- Really nice people. Great shower! Food was excellent. Room was basic, clean and a good value.
Posada De Gaspar
Located in Rabanal del Camino, Posada De Gaspar features a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Ponferrada is 22 miles from Posada De Gaspar.
- Loved this place! My room was on the third floor and I could see the Milky Way clearly thro my rooftop window! The restaurant served the most delicious pulpo ajillio! Yum!!
- Awesome place, location, food & family staff. These folks took such good care of us. We felt a part of their family.
- Everything. I didn’t want to leave. The food and service were excellent! Beautiful location.
- Gorgeous little boutique hotel. Traditional style design with beautifully updated facilities. Quaint bar and restaurant. Some of the best food that we have had along the Camino. Excellent breakfast. Delightfully professional staff.
- Owner was very sweet and wanted to make us comfortable. Just a few steps off the Camino. The owner washed our clothes in the washer for 3 euros.
El Descanso de Gaia
El Descanso de Gaia is located in Rabanal del Camino, 16 mi from Ponferrada.Every room comes with a shared bathroom and a shared toilet. There is a seating area in El Descanso de Gaia and there is free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property, it is equipped with kitchenware, refrigerator, microwave and stove-top. There is a storage room for bicycles and motorbikes available.Astorga is 12 mi from El Descanso de Gaia, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 28 mi away. Las médulas is 31 mi from the property and Castillo de Ponferrada is 19 mi away.
- The room was comfortable. The location was great. Communication with the staff before arrival was helpful.
The owner/manager was terrific, very helpful & accommodating. For example, I stupidly,orgot my Camino credential in my room so called him while walking to Molinaseca & he arranged to have it sent, at no cost, to where I was staying that night in Molinaseca. And there it was upon my arrival. How great was that! Wonderful service. Couldn’t have been more pleased. After all those Kms walked to have forgotten my credential validating those Kms, & blisters, to have my credential rescued by the owner of El Descanso de Gaia, I couldn’t be more effusive in my praise for his above & beyond effort.
Also, the location was immediately adjacent(20 feet away)to a very well stocked tienda.
- Excellent kitchen facilities, comfortable lounge area. Nice shower. The host was very helpful.
Nice building and very kind owner . He was very helpful finding us transportation there my daughter got hurt . There is a small grocery store next door and a good restaurant 2 min walking .
All was clean and good value
- Everything – and Elias is such a welcoming accommodating guy.
Top Guest Houses In Combarros Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Combarros Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Combarros Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Combarros Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!