10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Colliguilla Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Colliguilla Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Colliguilla Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colliguilla Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colliguilla Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Colliguilla Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Colliguilla Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Colliguilla Castilla-la Mancha:
This new, contemporary-styled hotel offers fantastic panoramic views over the historic city of Cuenca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Built in an unmistakably modern style, with clean lines and fashionable lighting, the Hostal Buenavista offers 21st-century accommodations in this centuries-old city of the La Mancha region. Its central location is surrounded by historic buildings, shops and the tourist information center. On-site facilities for you to enjoy include a comfortable lounge room with free internet corner. You can also start the day with a delicious buffet breakfast in the hotel’s breakfast room.In contrast to the contemporary service within the hotel, Cuenca is a traditional Spanish city famous for its ‘hanging houses’. These intriguing buildings cling onto the side of a river gorge, reaching as high as 7 or 8 stories.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was light and airy, with an excellent view of the city. The staff were friendly and helpful. Walking access to the city was easy.
- The hotel was clean and modern in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance of Cuenca. The staff were very helpful and there was no problem parking.
- Hace honor a su nombre, tumbados en la cama los ventanales tintados dejaban ver el casco antiguo que iluminado por la noche te trasportaba a un sueño bucólico
- El precio y la facilidad para aparcar. Las vistas también eran bonitas. Y había mucha tranquilidad.
La relación calidad precio fué muy muy buena. Lo que más me gustó es que estaba todo muy limpio y elegante.
El personal muy amable y simpático.
Hostal de Cuenca
This small hotel offers stylish, air-conditioned accommodations with a plasma TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Hostal de Cuenca is just 150 feet from Cuenca University.The hotel has a lounge area with large flat-screen TV. Outside, there is a children’s play area and a paddle tennis court. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception and onsite parking, available for an additional cost.The property has its own shop, where its sells local products. Restaurants and cafés can be found nearby.Hostal de Cuenca is near Virgen de la Luz Hospital, on the edge of Cuenca city center. The A-40 motorway gives easy access to Madrid. At Alcampo Shopping Center, a short walk from the hotel, you will find a restaurant open on Sundays.
- Clean, great bathroom, location full of services but out of the city
El baño fenomenal. Muy bonito y moderno.
Los dulces que dejaron en la recepción para los clientes.
Que el dueño pusiera la calefacción un ratito antes de que llegáramos para que estuviera la habitación muy calentita, ya que hacía un frío horroroso en Cuenca en Navidad 🙂
El Alcampo, Mercadona, y restaurantes cercanos.
La amabilidad del recepcionista, nos explico todo al detalle y dónde estaban todos los lugares de interés.
El hostal es pequeñito pero muy moderno y muy bonito…a 15 minutos del centro histórico así que en general muy bien.
- Su limpieza, tranquilidad y zona cómoda tanto para aparcar, comer o comprar.
- Camas muy buenas, limpio y agradable. Muy buena la calefacción y ducha. Muy bien tan bien el cuarto de baño, espacioso, cómodo. Limpieza diaria de habitacion y cuarto de baño, que por cierto, sobrepasaba el tiempo en el que se limpia las habitaciones y a pesar de ello, no tuvieron ningun inconveniente en arreglar el cuarto sin decir nada al respecto. el trato excelente, proporcionan independencia. La ubicación no está mal, desde ahí andando se llega a todos sitios, se llega pronto a la parte antigua y el paseo del río.
Hostal Residencia Avenida
Set in the historic town of Cuenca, Hostal Residencia Avenida is a 10-minute walk from its famous hanging houses. It features free Wi-Fi and a café.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Residencia Avenida has a flat-screen TV. There is also a private bathroom.There is a range of restaurants, bars and cafes within 10 minutes’ walk of the Avenida.Cuenca Castle and the city’s cathedral are approximately 0.6 mi from the Residencia. Cuenca Railway and Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Love the Staff. Very warm, helpful and nice bunch. The street is just perfect. I love the evening high street walks. Nice breakfast AND LOTS OF GREAT PLACES around to have great “chumie chumies”
- Very positive experience. Clean, friendly people, perfect location
Lovely, helpful hosts who provided a map and information about where to go and eat etc.
The room was clean and tidy. The shampoo was refilled and the beds were made up again after the first night. We were also able to borrow a hair dryer and straighteners.
Every time we entered the hostel if someone wasn’t at the main desk someone would still come out to check who was there.
So overall, it was a nice, clean, safe place to stay for a few days on a budget.
- Хорошее соотношение цена-качество. раположение просто прекрасное. Приветливый персонал. Все немного староватое, но за такую цену это нормально.
- La atención de las personas encargadas del alojamiento y el aseo permanente de las habitaciones. Excelente conexión del internet inalámbrico.
Hostal de la Luz
Hostal De La Luz is located next to the Júcar River, surrounded by mountains and extensive grounds of Cuenca. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, central heating and balconies.Rooms at this accommodations have country-style décor, with original art work, tiled floors and restored furnishings. They come with air-conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.This Hostal offers luggage storage. Staff can provide tourist information and arrange activities like parachuting.Cuenca’s town center and Virgen De La Luz Church is only 3 minutes’ walking, and the Spanish Abstact-Art Museum is 0.7 mi from the guest house. A public parking is 650 feet from the Hostal De La Luz.
- The location, the breakfast was excellent I like it very much
The view from my room was incredible. Even though the ascent to Hostal la Luz is daunting for anyone not in good physical condition, it is worth the climb. Take no heavy luggage, though!
On my arrival I was given a map of all the places of interest I could visit — very helpful.
The owner will serve you a lovely, light breakfast (included in the price) is you ask her — coffee, fresh fruit and toast. She is a talented artist and the one responsible for all the great art displayed throughout.
- Hosts were wonderful. Nice people. Excellent location for walking and seeing Cuenca.
- The hotel was located across the river from the main touristy zone, so it was in a nice and quiet part of the town. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. There was a nice balcony overlooking the small plaza below.
- Exelent, bed comfy, sheets clean / soft. The decor was eclectic, artistic, interesting breakfast light coffee good, built in to the side of a cliff oposite the river, away from the road trafic, short walk in to town Staff friendly, owner very helpfull. Best in cuenca (in my opinion )
Hostal Cortes is located in central Cuenca, just 1,000 feet from the Train and Bus Stations. It offers traditional-style rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The guest house has a café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is also a meeting room.Hostal Cortes has a private car park, available for an extra cost. You can walk to the city’s famous Hanging Houses in less than 10 minutes.
- Excelente el staff, amables y dispuestas a dar toda la información posible.
I did not expect a place like this for the price I got. Clean room, huge private bathroom with a nice bath. The bed wasn’t the best, but good enough for two nights of good rest.
The staff was great, always ready to help. I fell in love with one of the receptionists, super friendly, great advices and really really beautiful!
- The staffs were very friendly. The room was comfy.
- the location in the city center and very close to the bus and train stations. The atmosphere of a typical Spanish hostal (two-star hotel) with almost all Spanish guests. Huge bathtub.
- Liked it so much, room was just luxurious for such a price!
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Within 10 minutes’ walk of Cuenca’s famous Hanging Houses and the cathedral, Posada Tintes is set in the lower part of old town, next to the Huecar River, 2,300 feet from the city center.Set in a historic building, dating from the 1800s, each of the bright rooms at Posada Tintes has colorful décor. Featuring free WiFi, all rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Posada Tintes’ on-site restaurant serves homemade cuisine and specializes in meats and fish. It also offers a tasting menu.Cuenca Railway Station is 15 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Serranía de Cuenca Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive away.
- Restaurant is good value with very nice salads. The mattress was inner sprung rather than foam so was better to sleep on . Hot water in shower was available very quickly. Fluffy white towels were good quality.
Cleanliness of room and bathroom.
Victoria was kind enough to keep our cheese in their refrigerator mduribg our stay in their posadas.
- Super clean and literally steps away from the old town. Great price for what you get!
- As a pensión-style accommodation, the room was perfectly adequate for my stay – basic and clean. It was well located, close to the town centre, within walking distance to the train and bus station and at the base of the old town. The room was also very well heated.
- The bed was comfortable and the room clean. The desk and paper available for writing on were really appreciated. The shower was hot and powerful. Great location for the old town without having to climb the hill with your bags to check in (as would be the case for some of the other hotels). The restaurant is quaint and sells great local fare.
Located in the center of Cuenca, La Pensión Central features simple rooms with free Wi-Fi access. It is a 15-minute walk from the town’s famous hanging houses and charming old town.Each room at La Pensión Central has a TV and access to shared bathroom facilities. There is also a communal lounge area.Cuenca Cathedral, the town hall and main square are within 15 minutes’ walk of the Central. The town’s train and bus stations are less than 2,650 feet away.
- the location was great. Close enough to the old part of the city, but also close to restaurants in the newer part.
- We had a big room with 3 beds, a table, a sink and a balcony for ourselves. Plus we were allowed to smoke in the room. I loved the old house and the long corridor.
- It was exactly what I needed. Great location, friendly owner.
- The location is convenient, good value for money compared with that of other cities in Spain. Good wifi.
- very good location!! in a old house, so the light is dark. But staffs are very nice, things are clean. perfect choice to stay for a few days!
Hostal Posada Huecar
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Offering free Wi-Fi, charming Hostal Posada Huécar is set overlooking Huécar River, in Cuenca. The 18th century guest house is a 5-minute walk from the Hanging Houses and the old town.The rustic-style property features bright and colorful décor. The spacious rooms offer a seating area with flat-screen TV and river views, as well as a bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are included.Posada Huécar offers a shared games’ room, and there are meeting and banquet facilities available for groups. There is a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.There is a wide variety of characteristic Spanish restaurants, bars and services within a 5-minute walk, as well as Nuestra Señora de Gracia’s Cathedral. Cuenca Train Station is 0.6 mi away from the property.
- wake up and see the view in the morning was wonderful. Walk along the creek and we can find hostal. Never get lost.
- Just across the street from a wonderful bar/restaurant carved into the hillside. Quiet street.
- Really good place to stay in overnight. We arrived exactly at our check-in time – 1PM and were received with a big smile at the reception. The staff is good and very helpful. Location is super….a 5 to 7 minute walk and you’re in the city in one direction and in 10 to 12 minutes you’re at the Parador in the opposite direction!
- Nice staff and very good location, ten minutes walking to the hanging houses. The routes recommended are very good.
- A clean, simple, old property that is well maintained and well presented. Staff were very friendly. The lack of parking even for motos is a negative, but the pay parking is only a few minutes walk and at €10 per day, is not bad.
Hospederia Seminario Conciliar de San Julián
Featuring a shared lounge, Hospederia Seminario Conciliar de San Julián in Cuenca is located 300 feet from Mangana Tower. 600 feet from Nuestra Señora de Gracia’s Cathedral, the property is also 0.8 miles away from Hanging Houses. The property provides a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a desk. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at Hospederia Seminario Conciliar de S also have free WiFi, while some have a mountain view. All rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.
- Great location, friendly helpful staff, nicely decorated clean room with comfortable beds and lovely bathroom. Simple but tasty breakfast with plenty of choice. The hotel location is a little tricky, I used Google maps to view the location before we left home so it was easy to find from the main square once we arrived in Cuenca on the bus. Fabulous little town, well worth a visit. I happily recommend the hotel, we loved our stay there.
- The room was very quiet and comfortable. One of the most comfortable beds and pillows we have enjoyed in European hotels. Everything was very clean, and there was a lovely large lounge with sofas and a TV to enjoy if you want a space to sit and relax. The location was very easy if you park in the garage they recommend and take the elevator to the top. They give you a discount rate of €12 for 24 hours. We could walk from there all over the center of the town and to the trail that goes through the famous gorge with hanging houses. They stored our bicycle for us, and the breakfast was very nice. Wonderful value.
This was a real gem of a place to stay. We have always want to return to Cuenca, since our first visit two years ago. Booked this hotel as I seemed nice and well located in the historic part of town. However this is a beautiful hotel. The hotel is linked to the local cathedral and university, and the overall quality of the hotel is outstanding.
The room we stayed in commanded stunning views of the local mountains and it was spotlessly clean. It is located right in the centre and has an attached car park. The staff were incredibly helpful and the breakfast was superb.
- Very comfortable and clean rooms , excellent location and excellent staff.
- The breakfast was a nice addition, and the bathroom wasbeautiful!
Hostal Gaudi Cuenca
Set in the historic center of Cuenca, Hostal Gaudi Cuenca is a 5-minute walk from the train and bus stations. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.Hostal Gaudi Cuenca has simple, modern décor with wooden floors. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has a flat-screen TV and central heating.There is a selection of restaurants and cafés in Cuenca’s old town, a 5-minute walk from the guest house.The Gaudi Cuenca is within 10 minutes’ walk of Cuenca’s famous hanging houses. It is just 1 minute’s walk from the Old Town. The town’s cathedral is less than 0.6 mi away.
- Excellent location. Diego was very helpful with parking.
- Diego was so accommodating and went out of his way to make our stay really perfect. His English is great and he is so informative and helpful. He even went out of his way to pay the parking metre for us as we were sightseeing. A real gentleman!!
- La ubicación era céntrica sin estar en el casco histórico.
La atención excelente por parte del encargado, Diego. Amabilidad, cordialidad. Nos explicó con detalle qué ver y hacer en Cuenca.
La habitación estaba perfecta. Limpia, ni un pelo en el suelo del baño. Calefacción las 24h. Camas comodísimas. Sábanas limpísimas. El agua de la ducha caliente, excelente. Amabilidad también la camarera de pisos.
Excelente ubicación del hostal.
Volvería a hospedarme en este hostal sin duda. Calidad- precio inmejorable.
- Que el chico nos ofreciera una habitación con nevera y microondas privado y que leyesen las sugerencias de nuestra reserva ya que solicitamos una silla adicional en la habitación.
Top Guest Houses In Colliguilla Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Colliguilla Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Colliguilla Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Colliguilla Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!