10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cogollos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cogollos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cogollos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cogollos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cogollos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cogollos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cogollos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cogollos Castile And Leon:
Located 2,650 feet from Burgos Cathedral, Hostal Lar offers rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi, and city views. The guest house is 1,000 feet from Museo de la Evolución Humana.All rooms at Hostal Lar feature a TV and a wardrobe; while the bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Numerous bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Other on-site facilities include a tour desk and free luggage storage. The guest house is just 50 feet from a stop along the Camino de Santiago within the Camino del Cid. You can reach Burgos Airport in 1 hour by public transport.
Enjoyed its location and helpful suggestions
Very near the Camino
- The room was simple and clean. The location was amazing and the staff was helpful and friendly.
- We loved the hotel. Our room was comfortable and very clean. It had a balcony with great views of the city. There was never a problem sharing the bathroom, and the sink in the room helped with that. Staff was friendly and helpful. The location was perfect. Close to markets, restaurants, and laundry facilities. Walking distance to the old town and Cathedral.
- fab room, so clean, spacious and comfortable. lovely lady on reception. Great place to stay.
- Newly renovated, extremely clean, excellent location, close to supermarkets and all the sites.
- Enjoyed its location and helpful suggestions
Set in the center of Burgos, Hostal Manjon is just 1,000 feet from Plaza Mayor. It offers views of the nearby cathedral and features free Wi-Fi.Each heated room at Hostal Manjon has wooden floors and simple décor. All rooms, located on the 7th floor of the building, have a TV and some have views of Burgos’ old town. Guests have either shared or private bathroom facilities.There is a range of cafes, bars and restaurants within 20 minutes’ walk of the Manjon.The Arlanzón River is just 5 minutes’ walk from the Hostal.
- There was an elevator since the hostal is on the 8th floor.
- This was a very good place to stay with a comfortable room, super helpful staff and the ease of off-hours access. We appreciated how easy it was to get to the property and it’s proximity to the heart of the old city. There lots of places to shop and eat nearby.
- Excellent location – very close to Central downtown and Camino de Santiago route. Perfect place to stay for quick rest in Burgos.
- The beds were comfy. The staff was nice. The room was big. You could walk to anywhere (the cathedral, the city center).
- Great location, very pleasant gentleman at the desk, great value
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Hostal Monjes Peregrinos is located in Burgos, opposite San Juan Benedictine Monastery. This property offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Hostal Monjes Peregrinos feature minimalist décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.There are various restaurants located around 650 feet from Hostal Monjes Peregrinos. The property is just 500 feet from the River Arlanzón and 1,300 feet from the city’s Human Evolution Museum.
The rooms and halls have a nice and simple design.
The room size was ok.
The location – close to the city center but in a quiet street.
- The bed was great.ñ The staff helped me extend my stay with my same room, so I wouldn’t have to move. Location very convenient
- Great location, the room was big with a wardrobe to keep our belongings, very clean.
- Is only for one person no WiFi no phone for comunicación and the Catedral is more far they said
- The rooms very nice and clean. The location is good.
- It’s clean.
Pensión Monjes de la Biblioteca
Guest House Monjes de la Biblioteca is located in Burgos, 650 feet from Plaza de España and 1,300 feet from Museum of the Human Evolution. This modern guest house offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and private or shared bathrooms.Featuring hardwood floors, all rooms are heated and come with a wardrobe. Towels and bed linen are provided.There is 24-hour reception. Luggage storage is offered and tourist information is available. The Burgos Museum is 1,950 feet away. The guest house also has a laundry service.
- The neighbourhood is quiet, the bed is comfy, the room is big.(Although very empty…)
- The bathroom and the location. Security was good. The gentleman on duty Sunday morning was professional and efficient and very helpful.
- Nothing, had to be the worst lodging experience of my five Camino.
- The room was very modern and clean. The private bathroom was very spacious.
- I liked that it was very clean, had a mysterious Labrinth style entry to our room with three beds, had a clean in-room bathroom and a shared bathroom right outside our room. This was a great break for three adult pilgrims. We appreciate the rest in a clean and private space, close to all the tourist attractions. I highly recommend.
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Urban Burgos is located in Burgos, a few steps from Museo Burgos and 650 feet from Museum of the Human Evolution.The rooms at Urban Burgos include flat-screen TV. Some rooms have views of the garden or the city and feature a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Plaza Mayor Burgos is 1,000 feet from Urban Burgos, while La Merced Church is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 mi from Urban Burgos.
- Great location and clean, comfortable dormitory with privacy curtains on beds. Also appreciated separate dorm and bathroom/shower for women. Good place to stay for Camino walkers. Would stay here again!
- Key code entry so there was no key to collect or loose.
We loved the location .. the room
Was exceptional and we had no problem
Communicating with the vendor .. if your in the area you can’t check in TIL 3 but the bus station is almost next door and we stored our bags in a locker there for two hours while we walked around.
- The place was nice and convenient . It is a hostal not a hotel.
The location is more than appropriate when you arrive by bus to Burgos.
There’s a supermarket just next to the property.
The property is really near to the Cathedral and Museo de Evolución del Hombre
La Pensión del Camino
One of our best sellers in Burgos! La Pensión del Camino offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The guest house is located on the Camino de Santiago, 1,650 feet from The Museum of Human Evolution.Rooms at La Pensíon del Camino boast a TV, wardrobe and desk. Some rooms have a private balcony. Towels and bed linen are provided.Numerous bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets and El Cortes Inglés Shopping Center can be found within 3 minutes’ walk.The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, such as backpacks transfer, lockers, bike rental and bike storage and massage services.Centrally located, La Pensión del Camino is 2,300 feet from Burgos Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Not very far you will find lots of churches, like San Nicolás, San Gil or San Lesmes. Busses to Madrid leave from a bus station located 2,650 feet away.A private parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- Very centrally located in the old city, street view. The hotel across the street operates it, so they stored our backpacks until the official registration time. Towels and clean sheets were provided.
- The hostel has a very good central location in the heart of the city. You go out and you are already waking in the historic center. The property was an apartment and I was in a room for females with 4 beds; 2 beds were big and the 2 other beds were normal sized. It is pilgrims friendly so it was quiet. It was also clean and tidy. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- In the old town and close to catedral and other sites. Restaurants and shopping close by.
- The friendly and helpful staff, good location, bathroom facilities
- Above a noisey bar and busy street.loud t till 3 AM, shared bath , poor shower On a noisey street , 3 keys to fumble with and very tiny cramped space!
Pensión Monjes del Jardín
Pensión Monjes del Jardín is located in Burgos, 0.7 miles from Museo Burgos. Popular points of interest around the property include Burgos Conference Centre and Museum of the Human Evolution. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. All rooms include a shared bathroom.Plaza de España Burgos is less than 0.6 miles from Pensión Monjes del Jardín, while Iglesia de San Gil is a 13-minute walk away. Burgos Airport is 4.5 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and the bedding of a good quality.
- Ismael and Lara are great! Providing everything I needed during my stay.
- Location, safe place for our bikes, arrived right after cleaning so sparkling in bathrooms (ignore the paint pealing).
- Helpfulness if staff in responding to problems raised
- The front desk was open 24h, the rooms were very tidy and clean as well as the bathroom which was outside the bedroom but in front of our room.
Hostal Evolución is centrally located, just a 5-minute walk from Burgos’ Cathedral, next to Palacio de Congresos Palace and the Evolución Humana Museum. Free Wi-Fi is available.All air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer, free toiletries, and a hydromassage bath or shower. Towels are provided.Hostal Evolución has a café bar and a restaurant which serves local dishes as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will also find numerous shops, bars and restaurants nearby.Burgos’ Bus Station and the taxi stop are less than 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house.
- A friendly family-run hostal. Very clean, bathroom very good. Family very friendly, accommodating and helpful with suggestions. 5 min walk to Museo Evolución, a must-see museum, 10 min walk to Cathedral. Laundromat 8 min. We wanted some rest days from the Camino. Good value.
- Nice lady runs the place, it was very clean and comfortable. A good location, right near the Evolution museum. Still an easy walk to the old town across the river, and an easy walk to the bus station. On a commercial street that is busy in daytime, but very quiet at night.
- My accommodations were excellent. My bedroom (204) and the bathroom were very clean and the bed was very comfortable. My view toward the the street was nice and the breeze through the front window allowed for nice cross flow of air when I had the room door open. I didn’t use the air conditioning because the breeze was nice. The desk was beneficial and well positioned in the room for me to write and take advantage of the cross flow. The geraniums on the balcony added a nice touch. Rodrigo was very friendly and assisted me with my transportation via ALSA bus lines. My dinner was made well especially la morcilla.
- Great value! Best deal in town. The location is fabulous and the staff is super douper nice. They even put a few of my groceries in the fridge for me so I could have it for breakfast. They gave me a free coffee the next morning and were very accomodating. They also held my backpack until I could check into my next hotel. I would definitely stay there again and am actually extending my stay in Burgos and will be staying there again tomorrow.
- It was clean, quiet, and just what I needed. On a rest day on the Camino de Santiago, I needed a good sleep and my own bathroom! I liked the neighborhood. Not touristy, good shops and a great supermarket. Quick walk across river. Very near the excellent Museum of Evolution.
Hostal Francisco Salinas
Hostal Francisco Salinas is set in a quiet part of Burgos, next to Fuente Bermeja Hospital and Burgos Cathedral is 20 minutes’ walk away. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms.All rooms have heating, a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.There is a bar and a restaurant.Private on-site parking is available for a small daily charge. There is easy access to the nearby Villalonquéjar Business Park.
- The young lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful,
- The room was okay – small but adequate and was clean
Felt safe and clean.
Not noisy, although there is a hospital nearby.
The is a Carrefour supermarket nearby if you travel by car.
- We were tired. Just one night. Almost a stop and GO!
- Morning receptionist was happy and please to be of service
Pensión Boutique La Urraca Negra
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Located in Burgos, Pensión Boutique La Urraca Negra is 1.2 miles from Museo Burgos. Popular points of interest nearby include Iglesia de San Gil and Plaza de España Burgos. Art Center Caja de Burgos is half a mile away.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a balcony. Pensión Boutique La Urraca Negra provides some accommodations that include city views, and every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The accommodation has a terrace.Plaza Mayor Burgos is 0.7 miles from Pensión Boutique La Urraca Negra, while Burgos Conference Centre is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Very nice helpful reception.
Amazing location close to lovely restaurants and historic centre.
- Tudo 5 estrelas. Ficamos surpreendidos com a isolaçao do som, finalmente um local onde nao se ouviu ruidos do exterior do quarto.
- Veníamos en un Road-trip y nos fue ideal para descansar. Las sábanas y el colchón, estupendos. Buenas amenities.
Cama comoda. Un baño pequeño pero perfectamente equipado. Un personal encantador. Una ubicación de 10, cerca del centro, pero conservando la tranquilidad.
Y encima con NETFLIX, que más se puede pedir.
La ubicación es genial, a tan solo unas calles del casco antiguo de Burgos, con bares y restaurantes muy cercanos.
La habitación impecable, es un lugar muy cómodo y bonito tal y como se ve en la foto.
- Very nice helpful reception.
Top Guest Houses In Cogollos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cogollos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cogollos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cogollos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!