10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cofiñal Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cofiñal Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cofiñal Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cofiñal Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cofiñal Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cofiñal Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cofiñal Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cofiñal Castile And Leon:
Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León
Located in Cofiñal, Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León features a garden and a terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge and a bar. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León come with a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms come with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cofiñal, like skiing.San Isidro is 9 miles from the guesthouse.
- Gostamos muito da localização, do quarto simples mas quentinho e limpo, da sra muito simpática.
- Staff muito simpático e prestável. Boa opção para tomar o pequeno almoço e jantar. Habitações mantidas sempre muito quentinhas e limpas. Localização muito boa,10-15 minutos da estância de ski.
Olga la propietaria, nos hizo sentirnos como en casa, y sus tostadas estan deliciosas, repetimos seguro.
- Es un alojamiento cómodo para ir a esquiar a San Isidro. La señora es muy amable y el desayuno está muy rico
- Trato del personal, adecuado para una escapada pequeña a la nieve. Todo lo demás lo tienes que hacer en el cercano Puebla de Lillo.
Hostal Casa La Picota
Offering ski storage and ski equipment hire, Hostal Casa La Picota is located in Puebla de Lillo. This rustic-style stone guest house has free WiFi and a cozy shared lounge with a fireplace.Each heated room features a TV and individually designed décor with bright colors. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Los Picos de Europa National Park is 57 mi from Hostal Casa La Picota. San Isidro Ski resort is 9.9 mi from the property, and Fuentes de Invierno Ski Resort is 11 mi away. Leon is around an hour’s drive from the guest house and Oviedo is 53 mi away. Cangas de Onís is one hour and 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was excellent! Even arriving late at night (around midnight), the staff received us very well and were always very careful. The house is very cosy and the breakfast prepared by the staff is great. The location is a plus for anyone who wants to enjoy skiing in San Isidro.
- Es acogedor y aunque hacía mucho frío fuera en la habitación se estaba muy bien. Fueron muy atentos esperando nuestra hora de llegada. Muchas gracias por todo!
- Me gusto todo el entorno y alojamiento muy bonito. Repetiriamos sin dudarlo.
- El desayuno era muy completo y abundante . Y la propietaria nos trató muy bien.
- La tranquilidad del alojamiento y la del pueblo. Un entorno bonito, campo, montaña. La gente de Cofiñal muy amable.
Hostal Pico Agujas
Hostal Pico Agujas is located next to the ski slopes of Salencias, in León’s San Isidro Ski Resort. Heated rooms feature wooden floors and a private bathroom.The restaurant specializes in meat dishes and offers a daily set menu. The café serves drinks and snacks all day, and turns into a lively bar at night.Pico Agujas offers free storage facilities for ski equipment. It is less than 31 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. León is around an hour’s drive away.
- Limpio y caliente. Desayunos aceptables, cenas estupendas. Ubicación inmejorable. Personal dispuesto y amable.
- Cama confortável, casa de banho cómoda e adequada, bom roupeiro; boa comida; funcionários muito simpáticos; óptima localização ao pé das pistas
- Excelente atención por parte del Sr Andres y la Sra Arantxa
- Nada nos gustó! Lo único el trato en general de todos los que trabajan allí!, mucha desorganización pero muy amables!
- La atencion de las personas que estaban al cargo del hostal nos parecio de una delicadeza y una profesionalidad extrema.
Hotel Rural Vegalion
Featuring free WiFi, Centro de Turismo Rural Vegalion is located in Las Salas. Picos de Europa National Park is a 35-minute drive away.Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. You can enjoy mountain views and river views from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Centro de Turismo Rural Vegalion you will find a terrace, a bar and a shared kitchen. Lunch and dinner are available at the bar, only upon prior request. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. A fully-guarded bicycle and motorbike storage area is available.The property offers free parking.
- Nice and relaxed atmosphere. Really nice proprietors and good breakfast.
- Owners were very friendly & helpful. We were able to park our motorcycle securely. Limited but adequate menu available.
- The whole experience of staying here was excellent. The hosts were extremely accommodating. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The food, drink and service could not be faulted. The parking was very secure for our motorcycles. We would certainly recommend this hotel.
- Anton and nat. are brilliant people well worth a visit
- Could not have been more welcoming and helpful. This is a great place to stay over and so friendly. Great for motorcycles with enclosed courtyard – and the bar / food are great. Anton lent me some tools when I needed to fix a problem with the bike. Thanks for a great stop over.
Hostal restaurante Ventasierra
Located in Valdoré, Hostal restaurante Ventasierra has free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath.Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves Spanish cuisine.Guests at Hostal restaurante Ventasierra will be able to enjoy activities in and around Valdoré, like hiking.San Isidro is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Colle is 12 miles away.
- Everything else.Location, sitting by the river with a glass of wine,check in staff were great. Susan the girl on later was extremely helpful. Dinner and the comfortable bar.And not forgetting the price,great!!!
- The staff at the hotel and the restaurant were excellent. The location of the hotel was wonderful. The huge dog that lolled around in the car park was great.
- A cheap place to stay on the edge of the Picos. We picked this place as an overnight stop when getting off the Ferry in Santander. We would use it again.
- A great place to overstay during a trip to the Picos de Europa national park. The room was large and very clean, and so was the bathroom. The beds were comfortable. Dinning and breakfast at the restaurant were superb, the food was simply too delicious, and you see that by the amount of people that stop by to eat. The staff were very sympathetic and welcoming. Walking around the building, you have the river right next, lots of cherry trees that you can pick from, and there’s the Santiago’s pilgrim path too. The view to the mountains was just beautiful.
- The position of the hotel is easily accessible direct from the N126. Massive parking area. Beautiful location with fast running river behind the hotel.
Hostal Peña Santa
Set in the heart of Picos de Europa National Park, Hostal Peña Santa is located in Soto De Sajambre. Offering free Wi-Fi, the charming guest house has a bar and restaurant.With wood and stone finishes, the rustic-style guest house features colorful rooms with lovely views. Peña Santa’s restaurant serves homemade meals and local products.Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. There is a variety of traditional Spanish restaurants within a 20 minutes’ drive.There is a bus stop next to the property and Oseja de Sajambre is 3.1 mi away, while Riaño Reservoir is a 45-minute drive. Cangas de Onis is within the same distance.
- Great little place. Homely food in the restaurant, the menu del dia included a bottle of wine. Very simple, but a real find.
- Beautiful location. Superb walking. Local knowledge was excellent and offered without having to ask.
- The room was perfect. Meals were delicious though we could not understand the menu!The little bar next door was lively and we enjoyed the local cheese the owner gave us.
For a hostel this really does deserve its high rating and felt much more like a hotel.
Excellent location deep in the Picos De Europa it served simple tasty home cooked regional food. The mattress was first class and the linen good. The en-suite bathroom had a little bath as well as a shower.
Wi-Fi was strong and the roads to and from the location added further joy to our biking road trip.
- Fabulous location,wonderful scenery, small room but lovely views, very comfortable bed ,spotlessly clean , good compact bathroom. Basic breakfast but just what we needed. Friendly welcome , very little English spoken but we had enough Spanish. Pedro gave us excellent directions for a wonderful walk/hike . Very good value accommodation.
Hostal Les Bedules
Hostal Les Bedules is located in Oseja de Sajambre. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is included.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some have a mountain view. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hostal Les Bedules has a terrace. The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Cangas de Onís is 22 miles from the accommodation.
- Friendly service and everything was spotlessly clean.
- The host was excellent-serving tea, beer, coffee and food on demand. A very cosy lodging high up in the Picos
- Basic hostel accommodation in a traditional Spanish village accessed by an amazing drive over mountain passes or up through a gorge. Decent welcome I am sure we would have got more from it if we could speak Spanish. Breakfast consisted of fruit juice, toasted baguette with jam, a cake and coffee. Nice restaurant across the road, English spoken.
- Nice staff, very clean and comfortable, good breakfast
- Our hosts were extremely good in every way. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else if I went back and I would recommend them to everyone!
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Sainz is a 2-star hostel located in Riaño. Free WiFi access is available. Guests have access to a terrace and a bar. Free parking is provided.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.
- Staff were very welcoming and food was good and very reasonably priced. Great views of lake from our room.
Good ‘value for money’ hotel clean, comfortable and very welcoming small family run hotel.
Riaño is a small remote town but an excellent tour stop over, especially as a first or last night stop on the way to or from the Santander Ferry Port ‘Depending on your sailing times’
Street Parking outside which we were assured was safe for our Motos (there were upwards of 10 bikes on the street)
No Air Con or Fan so beware in the High Summer months, however the altitude makes for cool evenings most of the year.
Nice bar, good breakfast good value.
- Great location and value for money. The room was huge and beautiful.
- A really great sized room that was clean and very comfortable. Way better than the pictures suggested so we were pleasantly surprised. There was a balcony, with views over the town and lake, a good bathroom and good storage space. There is a restaurant and bar on site and the staff (barman in particular) were very friendly. We would happily stay here again.
- Great location. Very friendly staff. Great lake view. Good prices for room, drinks ans food.
Hostal La Cuna del Sella
Featuring free Wi-Fi, a restaurant with mountain views and flat-screen TV, Hostal La Cuna del Sella guest house is located in Oseja de Sajambre, in the Picos De Europa National Park.Heated double/twin rooms at the guest house offer mountain views and include a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. They also offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels. One room is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The restaurant serves breakfast. There is a shared lounge area with flat-screen TV and a wood-burning stove. Guests may relax in the garden with views of the mountains.The region around Hostal La Cuna del Sella is popular for hiking and mountain climbing. Ruta del Cares hiking route is 35. 2.5 mi away and Redes Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away. Covadonga Lakes are 27 mi away.
- Expect a very warm welcome and while the staffs English is very limited it really doesn’t interfere with their effort to make your stay as pleasant as possible
- the lady that ran the place was fantastic , very attentive and went out of her way to please . Her son was an added bonus and went way above and beyond , obviously his mothers son .
- The location is fairly close to the Cares Gorge hiking area, situated in a charming mountain town. The hostess was super sweet and gave us a great recommendation for dinner as well as provided wonderful breakfast the next day. It’s a nice small place to enjoy the local flavor and beauty.
- We had a short one night stay but the hosts were very friendly and everything was flawless. Thank you!
- An OK hotel – Clean and bright, recently refurbished/redecorated, great location. Staff tried to be helpful.
Hostal Restaurante Tanis
Hostal Restaurante Tanis is offering accommodations in Riaño. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Some units at the property feature a balcony with a lake view.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Hostal Restaurante Tanis can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Restaurante Tanis.Villaverde is 30 miles from the guesthouse.
- Great Host! very kind! always there to help you, the food at the restaurant it’s great and excellent menu prices for lunch and dinner.
- value for money. great meal. friendly staff, good location
- The welcome, and the very low cost of it all. Utterly remarkable scenery too!
- The owner’s are extremely helpful and made us very welcome with a coffee on the house, the location is excellent a short walk up into town, room was basic but clean and comfortable with a great view of the lake, we will definitely be coming here again but making sure the restaurant is open.
Owner went out of his way to make sure everything was just right.
Fantastic location near lake.
Top Guest Houses In Cofiñal Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cofiñal Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cofiñal Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cofiñal Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!