10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cockaifagne Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Cockaifagne Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cockaifagne Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cockaifagne Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cockaifagne Liege Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cockaifagne Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cockaifagne Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cockaifagne Liege Province:
Un Air de Château
One of our best sellers in Spa! Un Air de Château is located in Spa, just 1.3 miles from Thermes de Spa. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from the property.
Breakfast was amazing and was made with a lot of love, fresh orange juice, croissants, breadrolls, loads of cold cuts and so much care.
The Fire place was amazing as well as the sky shower. Both were ideal for a romantic getaway!
- The location and chateau were beautiful, the room very comfortable and relaxing. Christine was very helpful with arranging transport, restaurants and activities during out stay. It was my partner’s Birthday and she arranged a wonderful breakfast with bubbles to celebrate! I highly recommend a stay at the Chateau if you are in Spa!
- Very friendly host. Made sure we had everything we needed. Clean room!
- Beautiful peaceful location. Walking distance to Spa town centre and to the fabulous Lac de Warfaaz. Fantastic breakfast, super friendly hosts and easy free parking.
- Excellent stay. Superb breakfast served to the room.
- Breakfast was amazing and was made with a lot of love, fresh orange juice, croissants, breadrolls, loads of cold cuts and so much care.
Race & Rooms
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Race & Rooms offers accommodations in Francorchamps, just 30 miles from Maastricht.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Aachen is 23 miles from Race & Rooms , and Valkenburg is 29 miles away. Liege Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Good place to stay while having a racing weekend at Spa Francorchamp.
- The room itself was comfortable, clean, easily accessed with comfortable beds and good shower.
- Great hotel and close to spa…. And the glass floor looking down at the historic f1 car in the cellar
- Large room and a bathroom with a wonderfully large shower.
Bedding was clean. The place is very near the track. The corner that the place is located on has great acoustics for race cars who all seemed to give it a lick as they passed through it.
Pattiserie that is around the corner from the accommodation entrance has lovely fresh baked produce and opens early. It is a really pretty town. If your French is any good you will do just fine.
Le Gite De Malchamps
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Le Gite De Malchamps is located in Spa in the region of Liege Province, just 29 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Aachen is 23 miles from Le Gite De Malchamps, and Valkenburg is 28 miles away. Liege Airport is 24 miles from the property.
Very nice restaurant next door. We had a great evening dinner!
Room spacious with own bathroom and a separate room space for the kids.
- First of all there were no personal at all in the reception and then after a long time we were put in a house together with dogs and birds…and with the wardrobes allready occupied with clothes, underwearand and so on from the persons already living in the house…totally unaceptable! Those probems we told at once with to the personal with no action at all from Le Gite De Malchamps side.
- Great location, and a fantastic restaurant next door
- The location to the racetrack could not be better!
Great location, breakfast was Fine.
Rooms very Clean. Nice staff. And restaurant had very good food.
- Very nice restaurant next door. We had a great evening dinner!
B&B A la Bonne Franquette
B&B A la Bonne Franquette offers accommodations in Theux. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Maastricht is 22 miles from B&B A la Bonne Franquette, and Aachen is 17 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 20 miles away.
- Francine and Louis are a delightful couple who made us very welcome. The room was spotless, spacious and comfortable, and the breakfasts were excellent. Parking was on their driveway, and the house was easy to find.
- Super nice and hospitable owners. Breakfast was delicious. Beautifully decorated room.
- Everything was so nice, the room, breakfast and hospitality!
Beautiful room, very well decorated with taste and love.
We where welcomed like members of the family by Louis and Francine, they had baby material ready for us, our older soon played with their grandchildren, they took our soon to see and feed their chickens…
Really good breakfast with lots of variety.
Very, very good, I would defenitly recomend.
- Simply wonderful! Thank you very much to our hosts Francine and Louis!
La Renardière offers accommodations in Bellevaux-Ligneuville. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 27 miles from La Renardière, and Liège is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Excellent place for a relaxed weekend in the Ardennes. Very friendly owners, beautiful restored farmhouse, cosy garden with a view, comfortable rooms with attention to details. Highly recommended
- Very friendly and hospitable hosts. Excellent accomodation in a tranquil location. Excellent sunsets! If we go to Spafrancorchamps again we will stay here. (approx 12km from the track)
- Great location if you like a calm weekend: very quit place, away from traffic and busy city life. Kitchenette is small but well equipped (even pepper, salt and sugar are present!). Garden can be used by guests. Very friendly and helpful owners.
- Leuke studio’s. Alles aanwezig. We mochten meteen onze mountainbikes in de garage zetten. Een prachtige omgeving, ideaal om tot rust te komen. We kregen de tip om de brouwerij vlakbij te bezoeken en dit bleek dan ook echt de moeite te zijn. Vriendelijke gastheer. We komen hier zeker nog eens terug.
- El tratamiento tan amable de sus dueños que nos hicieron sentir realmente en casa
New Castle is situated in a 19th century manor house, surrounded by a large, wooded park. The center of the town of Spa is half a mile away.The charming suites have a luxurious private bathroom with a bath and a balcony. Each suite also has a fully equipped kitchenette and a living area.The owners will be happy to recommend quality restaurants to you for dinner. You can also prepare your own meal in your suite.From New-Castle, you can reach the Spa Francorchamps race track in a 15 minute drive. The city of Malmedy is a 20 minute drive away.
- New-Castle is full of character and quirky charm. It’s not actually a bed-and-breakfast but I was offered a continental breakfast all the same … very kind. The location is beautiful, particularly in the autumn because it is surrounded by trees.
- Suite ‘Manoir’: This is one of the best suites I have ever booked. The ‘castle’ (beautiful 19th century mansion) has been carefully cared for and creates a unique feeling of tranquillity and noblesse. The rooms are spacious, the beds fantastic, the decoration very stylish antique, the bathroom is lovely and comforting and the balcony is the cherry on top of the cake! Most importantly, the hostess kept a perfect balance between privacy and support whenever needed. Her sincerity and kindness , together with a nice breakfast that’s ready for you at your room every morning, creates a feeling of intense happiness. Moreover the price is very fair, compared to prices of the big hotels that offer so much less! In short, I would recommend this fabulous stay to everyone.
- Cadre traditionnel au charme suranné. Le décor Belle-époque évite la surcharge et l’encombrement caractéristiques. Tout est fait avec goût et souci de l’authenticité. Tout est fonctionnel. Les hôtes sont charmants et le petit-déjeuner délicieux.
je ne sais pas de que c’est l’avantage genius.
La propriétaire du château est très accueillante et répond à toutes les demandes.
La situation très calme est exceptionnelle car ce n’est pas loin du centre et de nombreuses promenades sont balisées. Nous avons goûté aux différentes eaux de Spa et apprécié la proximité de l’excellent resto Barisart . Nous avons visité l’abbaye de Stavelot et l’exposition à Spa
- Heerlijk appartement in een Belle Epoque kasteeltje op loopafstand van het centrum van Spa. Wij hadden de suite Chasseur: zeer stijlvol ingericht, je waant je even kasteelvrouwe en -heer. De sfeer van een jachthuis ook, dankzij gewijen, opgezette diertjes en mooie etsen en wandtapijt. Erg gezellig apart zitkamertje, met prachtig stofbehang. Zeer aparte badkamer, ingericht als een bos, met wastafels op boomstammen, leembepleisterde muren en een erg ruime regendouche, waar je gemakkelijk met 2 onder kan. Rust alom, enkel het geluid van de stromende beek en klassieke muziek. We werden ook erg hartelijk verwelkomd met een plaatselijk biertje. Topadres aan een fijne prijs voor wie rust, en privacy in een klassieke stijl zoekt!
Repos De La Fontaine
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Repos De La Fontaine offers accommodations in Nivezé, just 26 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Aachen is 21 miles from Repos De La Fontaine, and Valkenburg is 25 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 22 miles away.
- We received a great welcome, the owners English speaking daughter met us and showed us around. The guesthouse is in a quiet residential area, a short walk from a few restaurants and a picturesque lake. It is a short drive from the centre of Spa. A lovely Breakfast was delivered to our room in the morning.
- Breakfast served in the bedroom, friendly staff, comfortable bed, restaurants just down the road.
- Tout était impeccable.Bon contact avec le propriétaire ,chambre joliment décorée.Petit déjeuner bon et copieux.Proche de tout.
Les équipements dans la chambre (Café, thé, frigo).
Bonne situation géographique (thermes de spa)
l’accueil des propriétaires.
- Hartelijk onthaal. Knusse kamer. Mooie grote tuin. Verzorgd ontbijtje. Zijn prijs meer dan waard!
Guest House Au coin de la rue
Guest House Au coin de la rue is located in Malmedy, just 24 miles from Aachen.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Liège is 25 miles from Guest House Au coin de la rue, and Durbuy is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Large room with a good sized bathroom. Check-in is at nearby Restaurant. Several local restaurants are located nearby. Malmady is a nice small town with many hiking possibilities nearby.
The bed was very comfortable… the shower was amazing. The wifi was a little frustrating, it kept kicking us off.
But it was a very nice clean, modern and convenient location.
- Excellent, clean, upmarket room that was great value for money. Even had a fantastic bakery next door!
- plenty of parking right outside, very close to main square
- The room was cool and clean with very comfy beds and lots of pillows! The bathroom was modern and spotless. Water and coffee were available. Check in takes place at a cafe 50m away (instructions are on the door) but the process was quick an staff were really helpful. Malmedy is a pleasant town in a beautiful area surrounded by forests.
B&B Ad Astra
Surrounded by biking and hiking trails, B&B Ad Astra offers elegant rooms with a shared terrace in a 17th century house. Spa Francorchamps is 8.1 miles away. Free Wi-Fi is available.The modern rooms and suites are spacious and feature a dark earth tone décor and design furniture. They are equipped with a seating area with flat-screen TV and minibar and a dressing room. The bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and bathrobe are provided.Breakfast is served daily in the communal breakfast room or in the room. It includes of fresh rolls, juice, fruit, several spreads and tea and coffee. Guests can also choose from several restaurants and brasseries in the area.The city centre is a 9-minute walk. Liege is a 40-minute drive, during winter guests can visit their big Christmas market.
- Everything including the setting and location in the old town of Limbourg and near to the excellent Brasserie St Georges where our hosts Pierre and Audrey also work.
Extensive breakfast. The staff was very friendly, and helping, although not always very effective.
The design of the rooms was nice, but the quality could be better (especially bed)
The owners & staff, friendliness, attention to detail, the amazingly
ultra modern facilities within the ancient cobbled square, the choice of
resaurants all within 2 min walk [we dines at one sharp left on entering
square, sat in the garden with jovial host] we felt more like visiting
relatives than customers in the hotel. Pricing extremely competitive.
Well impressed – people, facilities, medieval town square, peace &
- Great and friendly host, great homemade breakfast, very relaxing and beautiful location, very clean and comfort room, good facilities
- The service is very good and polite friendly warm feeling just like family , very nice!
Chambre d’Hotes La Camarine
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chambre d’Hotes La Camarine is located in Verviers. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maastricht is 21 miles from Chambre d’Hotes La Camarine, and Aachen is 16 miles away. Liege Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable stay.Friendly hosts.Yummy breakfast using home grown or locally produced food.
Extremely friendly and helpful owners who could not do enough for you. Wonderful place to relax.
Have told friends about the place and we will go there again probably for longer next time.
We arrived by motorcycle and no hang ups from the owners.
Breakfast was fantastic all fresh even the eggs are from there own chickens.
1. The owners are really lovely people, who are willing to help and tell you all information you need. We got great recommendations from them regarding where to eat, what to see etc.
2. Delicious breakfast with local food
Definitely it is a nice place to stay for a weekend or more. If we travel in this region, we will book the room here for sure.
- A cosy room with a brandnew, big bathroom and a wonderful view. Very kindly hosts and a nearly perfect(!) breakfast! 🙂 Funny chubby sheeps in the garden…
Cosy little room in a house in the middle of nature.
It is around 5km from Verviers, but you can either take a 10min bus or walk through the earthy beautiful paths to get there.
Amazing breakfast, products all from farms all around.
The owner is very nice and open to help and give suggestions for your day!
Top Guest Houses In Cockaifagne Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cockaifagne Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cockaifagne Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cockaifagne Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!