10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Clemencia – Top Hotel Reviews
Clemencia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Clemencia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clemencia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clemencia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Clemencia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Clemencia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Clemencia:
Hostal Monte Carmelo
One of our best sellers in Baños! Hostal Monte Carmelo offers accommodations in Baños. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. San Andrés is 23 miles from Hostal Monte Carmelo, and Riobamba is 24 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast, lovely clean room, very friendly staff and management. The owner was very helpful in recommending things to do and even gave us lifts around town!
- Excellent staff, especially Alex, who spoke English well and helped us plan activities. The owner, Boliver, was very kind and hospitable and often available. He drove us to the bus station. Great breakfast, 15 minute walk to town which we liked because we like to walk, 8 minute walk to the spa up the hill, spacious grounds.
- Loved everything about the place. Cute and cozy with super friendly staff.
- Very nice property, a great value for your money. Friendly owner, willing to go extra mile for you.
- The kind and helpful owner,Mr Bolivar,went out of his way to help me with an unexpected setback.The beauty of the location,and peacefulness!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal California offers accommodations in Baños. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.San Andrés is 23 miles from Hostal California, and Riobamba is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Balcon del Cielo
Featuring free WiFi, Balcon del Cielo offers accommodations in Baños.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Andrés is 23 miles from Balcon del Cielo, and Riobamba is 25 miles away.
- The location was great – one block from the bus station, yet overlooking the bridge and river gorge where they bungee jump – so it was quiet, beautiful yet close to town. Super comfortable beds, ultra clean.
- We stayed 2 nights at Balcon Del Cielo. The facility was very clean ( it was still in the process of construction) and the rooms were clean and mattresses comfortable. Patricia, the owner and her husband were very friendly and accomodating. The first night several guests were loud and drunk and kept us awake for hours. I mentioned that to Patricia the next morning and she said they had spoken with them and asked them to leave and they apologized profusely. The second night was very quiet. The sound of the river is very soothing.
- The staff is extremely nice and attentive, specially Patricia, the girl that works at the reception. Everything was super clean all the time. The breakfast is generous and the view was amazing.
- Very very friendly and service-oriented staff (especially Patricia; she helped us with planning our trips); gorgeous view from balcony for breakfast; breakfast was lovely (eggs, smoothie, fruits)
- Breakfast on the balcony was amazing an the beds were so comfy! Location is close to everything and they can help you book all kinds of tours.
Hostal Soleil is located in Baños, 23 miles from San Andrés and 25 miles from Riobamba.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ambato is 18 miles from Hostal Soleil, and Puyo is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Baños! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal D´Mathias offers accommodations in Baños, just 23 miles from San Andrés.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 25 miles from Hostal D´Mathias, and Ambato is 18 miles away.
- Huge kitchens, beautiful house, private bathrooms, computers to use, and good location.
This hostel is very good! The stuff is friendly, gives you good informations and is helpful.
The beds are comfortabel. The hostel is very clean. You have lockers and you get a key for your room. The kitchen is very good. You have free water, coffee and te. The location is also great.
You can book Tours directly in the hostel.
- Comfortable beds and the staff we so friendly and helpful.
- For a great price you get comfortable beds, room service, clean and well equipped kitchen, and a friendly staff. Hot shower and fresh towels everyday. In the living room you can find all sorts of games to play and movies to watch. Staff has info on tours and it’s a two minute walk from the bus terminal
Staff very helpful and their tours are actually cheaper than agencies around town – unusual for a hostel desk! The rafting was really good!!
The hostel is super clean, the cleanest ive ever stayed in. With 2 very well equipped kitchens and plenty of storage, cooking is very easy here. Beds are super comfy and each has its own sockets and locker. Facilities and staff are some of the best ive come across in SA.
Location fab too! 1 block from bus terminal and just a few minutes walk to plaza
Located in Baños, 23 miles from San Andrés, Hostal Timara features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 24 miles from Hostal Timara, and Ambato is 18 miles away.
- The location was great, 2 minute walk to central park. Staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable of area. Kitchen was fully equipped and facilities were kept very clean. Beds were comfy. Would come back again in a heartbeat!
- The place was overall okay, HOWEVER, the owner was the most horrible person we met on our two month trip. The staff was fine, but the owner would treat them like slaves. He yelled at them and tormented them upon our check-in, while he sat comfortably in a chair and did not lift a finger for the entire duration of our stay. It was really sad to see his behavior. We left earlier than planned solely because of this man. If you have any consideration for human beings, please don’t give your business to someone like him.
- The hostel is located in very convenient area, close to everything. Rooms are basic but nice and ideal for couple of days. It was clean and the hot shower was indeed great! The kitchen has everything what you need plus the family who owns the hostel is friendly and kind. We would stay there again.
- Great price!! Nice tidy room, very quaint but it’s not necessary to have tons of space especially in a place like Baños!
- The rooms were comfortable, colourful and very clean as was the shared bathroom. Use of a kitchen with blender and everything else needed to cook for yourself. Central location and friendly staff. Really good for the price.
Las Rocas Hostal
One of our best sellers in Baños! Located in Baños in the region of Tungurahua, 23 miles from San Andrés, Las Rocas Hostal features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 25 miles from Las Rocas Hostal, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
- Close to bus terminal, restaurants, tour agencies and anything you need. Breakfast was simple and good.
- Good location. The property offers tours, which helps a lot in doing activities around Baños.
Probably the best shower we have had in 9 months.
Staff was good, room clean, amazing shower, perfect location just next to the bus station. Our window had great views of Baños, and the room was a nice temperature at all times.
Walking distance everywhere.
- central location and the staff allowed us to check out late at around 2pm which was helpful.
- The location was excellent, right beside the bus terminal and close to everything. They have a tour agency so you can book many activities right there. The staff were friendly and helpful. The terrace right on top of the building is very nice and had a great view. The breakfast was good – the typical fruit juice, coffee, bread, scrambled eggs, cheese, butter and jam. The shower was amazing with great hot water and good pressure!
Hostal Dulce Amanecer
One of our best sellers in Baños! Hostal Dulce Amanecer is located in Baños, 23 miles from San Andrés and 25 miles from Riobamba.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Ambato is 18 miles from Hostal Dulce Amanecer, and Puyo is 30 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean.
- Very noisy. Next to taxi rank with screaming drunks at 2.30 every morning..
- The room is great. Everything is very clean, the staff is helpful and the bed is comfy. Plus you get a free refills of water whenever you need.
- The staff were pretty helpful, we got there earlier and they gave us a temporary room so we could rest. We also forgot an Ipad at the room and just realized it a day latter when we were already out of town. We called them and found for us and told us they would send it back to us. We are so thankful for that.
- I loved the location. But Banos is a super small town so any hostel you stay in will be close to everything
Las rocas is located in Baños, 23 miles from San Andrés and 25 miles from Riobamba. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Ambato is 18 miles from Las rocas, and Puyo is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Rossy offers accommodations in Baños, just 23 miles from San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riobamba is 24 miles from Hostal Rossy, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
- My group enjoyed the balanced breakfasts and comfortable beds!
- Best shower on our trip so far with nice temperature and good warerpressure. Friendly owners, small store belongs to the hotel.
- This hostal was very clean and very accommodating to our needs. They let us check in early and even stored leftover pizza for us in their fridge.
- Bed was very comfortable and Rossa went outnofnher way to make us feel at home. Totally loved her and her hostel. Lots of hot water and good water pressure in the shower
- Located a little away from the center, but easy walking distance. Very nice staff, good breakfast. Secure parking for my motorcycle
Top Guest Houses In Clemencia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Clemencia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Clemencia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Clemencia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!