10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Clavijo La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Clavijo La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Clavijo La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clavijo La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clavijo La Rioja. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Clavijo La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Clavijo La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Clavijo La Rioja:
Hostal Valle del Iregua
This guest house is located in a small town in the Iregua Valley, just 15 minutes’ drive south of Logroño. It has a 24-hour reception desk and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hostal Valle del Iregua’s rooms feature a simple décor with tiled floors. Each is equipped with a TV and the private bathroom has a shower.Guests will find some bars and restaurants in the village or in the nearby town of Alberite, less than 10 minutes’ drive away.Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away. Vitoria is about 1 hour’s drive away and Pamplona can be reached in about 1.5 hours by car.Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are available from reception.
- Good, basic accommodation. Free wi-fi available. Quiet, despite being in the town. Gloria was very helpful with all questions, despite her lack of English and our lack of Spanish.
- The staff is very friendly. The value is real good, given its 15 minutes away from Logroño.
- Nothing particularly in the hotel, but the locals were nice. One can eat and drink at the ‘placa mayor’ for a very reasonable price.
- O Quarto estava limpo, e com aquecimento e todas as comodidades. A senhora do hostal era muito simpática.
- La ubicación es excelente, se encuentra a un minuto de la plaza. La habitación es grande, así como las camas, comodas. El baño también es amplio y en muy buenas condiciones.
Pensión Temática Anahuaska
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and double suites with spa baths, Anahuaska is located in Panzares, La Rioja. Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.Including modern design, each suite has a kitchenette with microwave and coffee machine.The house includes heating, a meeting room and a shared lounge with TV. There is a bar with karaoke nights, and various concerts are organized here. Outside the house there is a vegetable garden.The property is located beside the River Iregua and close to Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve.
- Unique property. Everything from top to bottom in the hotel the owner built and decorate himself. Style of the hotel is purposely kitschy, but it’s part of the fun, I guess. An owner is quite a person, well worth chatting to if your Spanish is good (ours is not, unfortunately). Dinner was delicious.
- El trato personal y la calidad de las instalaciones
- Superlimpio todo, la decoracion es arte y el trato immejorable, no puedo poner ninguna pega, mucho mejor de lo que me esperava, un 10
- La Atencion del personal era excelente, cercana y con buena predisposición para amoldarse a tus espectativas. Se preocupaba por conocer tu opinión y con vistas a ayudarte o aconsejarte actividades. El sitio era confortable y agradable. Buen lugar para relajarse.
Lugar ideal para desconectar del día a día y reencontrarte con tu pareja.
El dueño, Mimi, ofrece un trato muy cercano y cada una de las estancias refleja su personalidad.
Los espacios están trabajados al detalle. Las habitaciones chulísimas y el encanto del bar superior.
Hostel Entresueños Logroño
Hostel Entresueños Logroño is located in the old town, next to the cathedral, and close to the famous pinxos and tapas bars on Laurel and San Juan Streets. Free Wi-Fi is available.This charming guest house offers bright and spacious air-conditioned dorms with high ceilings and modern décor. All dorms offer access to shared bathroom facilities.Hostel Entresueño features a communal lounge with a TV, internet access, and a shared kitchenette with fridge and microwave.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.The beautiful villages of Laguardia, Viana or Haro can be reached in less than 35 minutes’ drive from the guest house. You can also sample the famous Rioja wine at nearby wineries.Yuso and Suso monasteries, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are within 50 minutes’ drive of the Entresueños.
- Make sure you explain about moving your bag on if your on the camino walk as we thought our bag would moved to our next location but the owner had more interest in been paid for our one night stay than our luggage and we lost it for a day and a night. Not really acceptable We were hardly the first camino pilgrims to stay there . It was our poorest expierence on the camino.
- The location , rooms , WiFi , showers , and balcony were all fantastic !
- It’s very organized and clean. The service is nice and very helpful. The breakfast was really good and with a variety of options.
- Great hostel, close to everything and the room was very big. The showers and bathroom were always clean. Our room faced the Main Street so it could get a little loud sometimes.
- With respect to the sexs you should never put men and women together in one room.
Pensión Saint Mateo
Pensión Saint Mateo is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, 5 minutes’ walk from the center of Logroño with its famous Calle Laurel Street and tapas bars.Each of the simple, modern rooms at Pension Saint Mateo has attractive décor. All rooms have access to 2 shared bathrooms. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.The Río Ebro and Logroño’s riverside park are within 10 minutes’ walk of the Saint Mateo. You can reach Pamplona and Vitoria in an hour by car.
- Located right on the Camino route, comfortable, and clean. Staff was very friendly when we checked in.
- Very small, family run hostel. Great location and very quiet. Well cleaned.
- Very clean and comfortable. The room was quite large and had place to hang clothes, a small desk and massive windows with roll down shades. The girl who met me at reception was very friendly and carried my bag for me.
- Super comfy bed and roomy shared bathroom. Excellent helpful host!
- They were very accommodating in allowing us to have our pet stay with us for only 5€ extra per night.
Hostal Meson Pepa
Hostal Meson Pepa offers a la carte restaurant serving traditional La Rioja dishes, and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Free luggage storage, and a free public parking is available on-site.Simply decorated, all air-conditioned rooms feature a desk, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and towels.There is a bar inside the property, and you can find traditional wine cellar in a 5 minutes’ walk.Hostal Meson Pepa is 1.9 mi from Logroño Train Station, and buses to the old town of Logroño leave from a bus stop located in front of the guest house. Vitoria Airport is 34 mi away.
- Was charged double because paid in cash ad then was charged again in card. Can’t get in touch with them to get it back
A small but very clean bedroom , bathroom fine.
Easy free on site parking.
Excellent 10euro Menu del Dia , good homestyle cooking , plenty of wine included !
Quiet at night , a good nights sleep.
Plenty of parking space for our motor home.
Provided with meal although arrived late
Lovely warm room room on a cold December night.
- Clean room with everything we needed for our overnight stay. Comfy beds. Super value for money.
very good in advising of a very close bus stop so that we could get into the centre of Logrono easily.
easy to find
Pensión La Rioja
Pensión La Rioja provides rooms with free WiFi in Logroño, attractively set one mile from Laurel Street and 0.9 miles from Saline Spa. 1.1 miles from Logroño Town Hall, the property is also 1.2 miles away from Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations. The property is 1.2 miles from International University of La Rioja and 1.3 miles from Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a closet.La Rioja Museum is 1.4 miles from Pensión La Rioja. Pamplona Airport is 53 miles away.
- Host was friendly but we only see staff at the time of check in.
- I liked the idea of having private room yet sharing the bath/toillette. Room and app were very clean. Staff was beyond words. More thand friendly, helped us with the misshap since our luggage did not arrive. Would definitely recommend. Would stay there again.
- Para lo que yo buscaba la ubicación era genial pero no es céntrico, facilidad para aparcar en mi caso (suerte de llegar cuando se iba otro). Silencio (no había mucha gente pero las paredes y las puertas no parecen muy aislantes si hubiera), limpieza de habitación y baños (2 disponibles por lo que siempre puedes entrar), disponibilidad de cocina. No es necesario pasar por el centro de la ciudad para llegar, muy cerca de la salida de la autovía pero aún así a 20 min aprox del centro. La encargada me llamo para asegurarse de la hora de llegada y que hubiera alguien allí, un detalle.
- Relación calidad/precio. El personal muy agradable limpio cómodo y tenían cocina, para otra vez ya lo se. Así podré tomarme un café al salir de la ducha…..
- La habitación era amplia ,la cama muy cómoda y estaba todo muy limpio.
Hostal La Numantina
One of our best sellers in Logroño! Set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, Hostal La Numantina offers 24-hour reception, free luggage storage and free Wi-Fi. Sta. Mª de La Redonda Procathedral is 1,000 feet away.Fitted with carpeted flooring, all the heating rooms come with single or double beds. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath or shower.Hostal La Numantina is just 650 feet from Calle Laurel Street, well known for its restaurants and traditional regional tapas bars. You can also find supermarkets and discounts stores within a 5-minute walk.Centrally located, the guest house is 1,000 feet from La Rioja Museum and 3 minutes’ walk from Teatro Bretón Teather. Logroño-Agoncillo Airport is 18 minutes’ drive away.Free public parking is available nearby.
- Great central location. Clean. Staff available 24/7. Very friendly. Washed our clothes for a good price.
- The gentleman at the front desk was so friendly and helpful! Have us some great recommendations for dinner!!
- Cozy private room, quiet but in the center of town. Super wonderful staff! Nice salon area for relaxing. Also good WiFi.
- The location is perfect, and the room and bathroom were very clean. I also liked the fact that the single beds in my twin room were not side by side . I was alone, but if I travelled with a friend, it’s nicer not to have to sleep next to each other.
- The hostel Numantina was welcoming and the staff friendly. The room was clean and comfortable if a little small. The hostel is well placed in the town for the tapas area and to see the historical sights. Meals were not provided but there was a free to use coffee machine.
Hostal Villa de Navarrete
Located in Navarrete, Hostal Villa de Navarrete has a shared lounge and free WiFi. Every room has a balcony.At the guesthouse, each room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Logroño is 8 miles from Hostal Villa de Navarrete. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- We decided to taxi from Viana to Navarrete and bypass Logrono on the Camino. The hotel was convenient to the Camino, right along the way. The room was comfortable and the bathroom had great water pressure and hot. The hotel was close to the cathedral and places to eat. Although, I think you could have breakfast there on site, we chose not to and get a good start the next day.
- Comfortable, clean and freshly decorated rooms. Good size bathroom with shower. Very good value for a one night stay.
- Hosts were friendly, room has little balcony that allowed good airflow, and it was handy to everything.
- The hotel is very cute. Nearby there are very beautiful historical buildings. The room was comfortable and cozy. I highly recommend the hotel.
- Location was excellent, the young brothers running the place were extremely helpful, laundry was 3 Euros per load, washed & dried & delivered ! We asked for half boiled eggs & the young man allowed me to use his kitchen to prepare them to my fastidious husband’s preference. And didn’t charge extra for the eggs. Also highly recommend the restaurant directly opposite the hostel. We had a wonderful dinner there.
Pensión La Estación
Pensión La Estación is set in the heart of Logroño, a 2-minute walk from the bus station and 5-minute walk from the train station. Offering free WiFi, the comfortable guest house is a 5-minute walk from River Ebro.The house features bright bedrooms with heating, colorful décor and a flat-screen TV. The shared bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. A laundry service and a storage room for luggage or bicycles are available.There is a variety of restaurants in the area offering excellent Rioja wine and Spanish tapas. Guests are offered a free visit to a wine cellar with a small wine tasting and a guided tour.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks lockers.Private parking is available under request.
- The lady who met us was really nice and spoke good English (rare in Spain). Short walk from town centre. Clean. Value wise, we got what we paid for.
- We were looking for an overnight stay near the bus station as we were arriving late by bus and leaving early the next morning by bus. This Pension is ideally situated for anyone wanting a place near the bus station. We had a friendly welcome and the room was suitable for our needs.
- Clean. Cheap and convienant for a small group who have an early bus or train out of Logrono
- Me gusto bastante la habitación y en general la pensión
- Tutto eccellente, si trova tuttob vicinissimo. Bus urbano, estazion corriera, e stazione del treno, restaurantes, il centro de la città è vicinissimo! Tutto 👌 ok!
Centrally located, Pensión Laurel features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. Next to the Ebro River, the guest house is 10 minutes’ walk from Cathedral La Redonda.Each heated room at Pensión Laurel features single beds which can be joined together and a shared bathroom with hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are also provided.The guest house is surrounded by all kind of shops, restaurants and bars. You can find traditional bodegas with wine from La Rioja in a short walk and there is a plenty of tapas bars in Calle Laurel, 1,950 feet away.The Romanic Church of San Bartolome and the church of Santiago are the both 10 minutes’ walk from Pensión Laurel. A private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Nice and clean rooms… big bathrooms, although we needed to ask one to be cleaned and re-stacked, which was promptly and nicely done… excellent location… on the Camino path and so close to Calle Laurel for the best Tapas experience… and great staff…
Good location on the Camino, but a bit of a distance to walk from the old part of town, at least after 30k on the Camino.
Bars, grocery and businesses nearby. Relatively quiet.
The desk manager was very kind.
Caution: read ALL of the Resetvation agreement. One must call the property manager 15 minutes before arrival!
- Great value, location, and staff. Adequate comfort and nice room design. Recently updated. No reception spot, but the staff will meet you when you arrive and even pick you up from the bus station.
- Location is a quick walk from Calle Laurel. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. It’s obviously not a luxury hotel, but it was basic, clean and a good value. Exactly what we wanted.
- Location. Close to old town and shops. Tidy, clean and functional
Top Guest Houses In Clavijo La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Clavijo La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Clavijo La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Clavijo La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!