10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cintruénigo Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Cintruénigo Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cintruénigo Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cintruénigo Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cintruénigo Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cintruénigo Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cintruénigo Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cintruénigo Navarre:
One of our top picks in Tudela.Located in the center of Tudela, this guest house offers comfortable accommodations with free WiFi. There is a Navarran restaurant which serves local, seasonal produce.All rooms at Hostal Remigio feature parquet floors and central heating. Each includes a TV, telephone and work desk. The private bathroom has a shower or bath tub.Guests can enjoy characteristic dishes from Tudela and Navarra at Remigio restaurant. A buffet breakfast is also served.Las Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is about 15 minutes’ drive away. Pamplona and Logroño can both be reached in about 1 hour by car.Tudela Railway Station is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Super location near the old town & central plaza. Charming place with well laid out comfortable rooms.
- Perfect location, very nice rooms & xlnt staff.
- Fantastic location near Plaza Fueros with views of it from the room’s balcony. Perfect access to numerous excellent eateries and the narrow cobblestone streets of Tudela’s old town. Well-laid out, nicely appointed rooms. Spacious, comfortable bathroom, nice beds. Staff is top notch & it’s a fantastic bargain. My whole family loved it!! One of my absolute favorites in all of Spain!
location just 20 meters from the main square (which is pedestrian zone), bars and restaurants near the hotel.
Room very comfortable, staff was professional and gentle, just 7 minutes walk from the train/bus station.
- Especially helpful, friendly staff. Excellent location if walking, right on the beautiful old square. Great value!
La Posada de San Marcial
Centrally located, this traditional 19th century house is 150 feet from Plaza de los Fueros Square and 5 minutes’ walk from the Tudela Cathedral. It offers an outdoor terrace and rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at La Posada de San Marcial have been carefully decorated and feature rustic-style furniture and plenty of natural light. Each air-conditioned room has a shared bathroom.This charming guest house features a communal kitchen, a lounge area and a terrace where you can relax.La Posada de San Marcial is 10 minutes’ walk from the Torre Monreal Watchtower.
- It’s well setup with four bedrooms sharing a kitchen, sitting area, bathrooms and outside balcony. It’s not what I expected but that’s likely my fault for not looking closely at the listing.
The owner was really friendly and helpful. Even if i dont speak spanish she gave me a map and explain me the city.
The bed was comfortable and my room was warm. There was also a small kitchen.
I really recommend this Hostel
- comfort, quite (dead season, though), well located
- The manager was super nice and sweet, we had a lovely time thank you!
- Old period wooden creeky old posada in centre of town.kitchen lounge 2 wcs and a great shower. Rooms adjoining. rooms are rented. Very clean and quie and everyting workes. Owner lives on 1st floor..
Hostal El Lechuguero
Hostal El Lechuguero is located in Cascante’s old town, next to Plaza de los Fueros and Iglesia de la Asunción’s Church. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.All heated rooms combine modern and rustic décor. Each features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have air-conditioning at an extra cost. Bed linen and towels are included.The à la carte restaurant serves traditional dishes of the area.Hostal el Lechuguero is 6.8 mi from Tudela. Pamplona is just over an hour’s drive away. You can also visit Moncayo Nature Reserve.
- SOLICITEMOS UNA CAMA DE MATRIMONIO Y NOS JUNTARON DOS , QUE ERA LO QUE NO DESEABAMOS EN NINGUN MOMENTO , NO VOLVEREMOS A DORMIR ALLI , EN LA CAFETERIA Y EL RESTAURANTE TODO MUY BIEN Y MUY AMABLES .
- ES LA SEGUNDA VEZ QUE NOS ALOJAMOS ALLI Y NO SERA LA ULTIMA,LO QUE NOS GUSTA SIEMPRE ES LAS CAMAS Y A MIS HIJOS LA DUCHA LES ENCANTA.
- La ubicación muy buena, la habitación estaba muy bien, muy bonita, todo muy limpio,camas muy cómodas. La atención por parte de los responsables muy buena,fueron muy amables. Justo debajo hay una cafetería/bar/restaurante y resulta muy cómodo si quieres desayunar/comer/cenar. Es ideal para ir e familia, con niños.
- Habitación triple amplia. Limpieza más que correcta.
- La habitación muy muy limpia y acogedora y el trato muy familiar y el centro termoludico genial 😁
Hostal la Parrilla
Hostal la Parrilla is located in the south of Tudela, 10 minutes’ walk from the center and close to the AP68 Motorway. It features a grill restaurant and free WiFi.Each of the simply decorated rooms at Hostal la Parrilla has air conditioning, heating, a TV, desk and a private bathroom.The property’s traditional restaurant specializes in local cuisine, including grilled meats, roasted vegetables and fish dishes.Staff can provide information on the surrounding area, which is ideal for cycling and hiking. Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve and Senda Viva are within 15 minutes’ drive of the Parrilla.
This place is great! Rooms are very big and perfectly clean, beds comfortable, we LOVED staying here!
The lady from the front desk (Olga) was always positive and very helpful!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean. Evening food available.
- Pues la habitación comoda y sin ruidos. Por el precio insuperable.
- la simpatía de la dueña y la zona en la que estaba
- El equipo de trabajadores, todos muy cercanos y dispuestos a ayudar en todo momento.
- This place is great! Rooms are very big and perfectly clean, beds comfortable, we LOVED staying here!
Casa rural de la Abuela
Casa rural de la Abuela is located in Cadreita, 12 mi from Tudela.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Olite is 19 mi from Casa rural de la Abuela, while Arnedillo is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 38 mi from Casa rural de la Abuela.
- The ecological footprint of the bath’room’ is a miracle. On 40×40 inches there is a wash-bowl, a toilet and a shower sink (25x25inches). And the plastic curtain sticks snugly to your body whilst the water trickles down on you. And yes, it is really close to the Bardenas, but you should consider going there by camping car.
- Esperanza (the host) is a welcoming and lovely lady. She made great breakfast and told wonderful and funny stories. Made our day!
- Ms Esperanza was very nice and friendly. The roon was very confortable although it was quite hot (it WAS an extremely hot day) and the air conditioning didnt work. But then it got windy and we were fine. Lovely place.planeta planeta
- The room was basic but comfortable. The house is quaint and well kept. Quiet location.
- La gentillesse et la disponibilité de la propriétaire. Le calme dans les environs. Le côté rustique du gîte. La proximité avec les Bardenas Reales qui étaient mon but de visite.
Hostal la Cepa
Offering rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hostal la Cepa is set in the village of Aldeanueva de Ebro. It features a café-bar and a terrace.Each room at Hostal la Cepa has wooden furnishings, lightly colored décor and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in la Cepa’s dining room. The café-bar serves sandwiches and traditional pintxos dishes.The surrounding Ebro Valley is ideal for hiking and cycling, and has a range of vineyards. The Ebro River is just over 0.6 mi away.Calahorra is a 20-minute drive from the guest house, while Logroño is 35 mi away. Pamplona can be reached in an hour by car.
- Restaurant Venus – Hosts very pleasant and friendly
- The owners were very friendly and did everything to make our stay enjoyable.
- Exceptionally clean and better then I expected for a guest house, with both a terrace and a lounge for guests’ use.
- The staff were pleasant and helpful. the room well-appointed and clean. Excellent value for money and most convenient for a stopover from the Costa Blanca to the ferry from Bilbao.
habitación muy cómoda y excelente trato del personal.
Sin duda lo recomiendo.
This comfortable guest house is located in the historic center of Tudela, 650 feet from Tudela Cathedral. It offers modern and elegantly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi.The 7 cozy rooms at Hostal Pichorradicas feature central heating and air-conditioning, a TV and a telephone. Modern en-suites include bathrobe and slippers, a hairdryer and free toiletries.The Casa Ignacio Restaurant at Pichorradicas offers a fusion of modern and traditional Navarran cuisine made with regional produce, along with fine wines. There is also a lounge area.Hostal Pichorradicas is well located for exploring Tudela’s historic streets and 12th century churches. The Torre Monreal Tower, a 13th century defensive lookout post, is a 5-minute walk away.Tudela Train Station is a 10-minute walk from Pichorradicas, while Zaragoza and Pamplona are 1 hour by car away. Nature lovers will find the Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve about 15 minutes’ drive away.
- When we accessed our room it was well equipped & clean & met all our needs. It was decorated & equipped to a high standard. The rooms are above a restaurant which has favourable reviews but was disappointedly closed for 5 days which included the night of our stay.
- Very central location in the old city. Comfortable rooms.
- The facilities were fine and the restaurant was excellent although very noisy when we were there. They did fit us in when they could have turned us away.
- Extremely comfortable with many pillows. It is a restaurant with rooms, most suitable for independent travellers who do not need hotel services. The room had two large balconies overlooking the quiet street, located in the historic area where you can walk to everything.
The location was great, just off the main square.
Lovely, stylish attic room and bathroom with whirlpool bath.
Hostal Santa Agueda
Hostal Santa Agueda is a guest house located in the historic quarter of Tarazona de Aragón, 950 feet from the Cathedral. Free Wi-Fi access is available.This guest house is a restored building featuring its original wooden beams, antique furniture and a viewpoint. The Santa Agueda features a permanent gallery with pieces from the local artist Raquel Meller.Rooms have air conditioning and heating, as well as a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have city views.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Tudela is 14 mi away, while Zaragoza is less than an hour by car. The property offers parking at an extra cost.
- Very clean. Ideal stop off if travelling from the Costa Blanca to Bilbao for the ferry. Easy to park in the street nearby. Overall it was very good value for money.
- Helpful staff, very clean rooms and common areas, and a wonderful location in the heart of Tarazona. And dog friendly!
Sparking clean room and toilet.
Shower excellent with plenty pressure and hot water.
- Bed really comfy. Good to have a lift in a small hotel. Were very pet friendly and security was great. Took advantage of the secure parking as we were travelling back to UK. A little walk away but no problem as in special purpose built garage. Spotlessly clean.
- The Raquel Mellor decor was brilliantly done and very interesting. Loved the fingerprint method of gaining access to the hotel after hours!
Hostal Peñacárdena is located in Igea. This 1-star guesthouse offers a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hostal Peñacárdena.The accommodation has a playground. Guests at Hostal Peñacárdena will be able to enjoy activities in and around Igea, like cycling.Tudela is 24 miles from the guesthouse, while Arnedillo is 25 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 70 miles away.
- Accueil malgré que personne ne parlait anglais ou français
- El trato de Angelines hacía nosotros y sobre todo hacía los niños. Es estupenda, sin duda si volvemos por la zona nos alojaremos en peñacardena.
Muy buen trato de la propietaria, trató a mi hijo de 10 y con mucho cariño.
Hay aire acondicionado en las habitaciones, inaudito en un hostal.
- He pasado 2 dias cn mis 2 hijos d 10 años. La habitación muy cómoda y espaciosa. Angelines genial. Te trata como si te conociese de toda la vida. Los crios encantados con ella. Un sitio para volver
- Todo, sobre todo el trato familiar de Angelines. La única pega, es lo lejos que está de casa,volveriamos con más frecuencia a coger saltamontes con Angelines.
Hotel Rural Las Abadias
This charming rural hotel is located in the small village of San Felices. The house features 8 bedrooms and has a spa, available for a surcharge, and a restaurant, which specializes in roasted meats.Combining both rustic and traditional style furniture, rooms at Las Abadias offer 1 double or 2 single beds. Each room has air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include breakfast.The spa features a sauna, steam bath, a hot tub and massage services are also available. Other facilities include a bar, children’s playground and an outdoor terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Staff can organize guided tours around the area among other activities.The village of San Felices is 34 mi from Soria and just over an hours’ drive from both Logroño and Zaragoza.
- This place was something completely unexpected. We didn’t plan anything, we just needed a place to stay in the area and we found this incredible Casa Rural. It is located in a tiny village on top of the hill, completely isolated from the world with the view that takes your breath away. Everything there was perfect, the food was really really good, with fresh local ingredients, the rooms were beautifully designed, very spacious and clean. Virginia was incredibly kind, I must say she really knows how to treat her guests in the best possible way! I will definitely return, because it’s one of the most beautiful places I visited in a long time and I visited quite a few 🙂
- The location, exceptionally clean, the owners were more than helpful and the scenery is spectacular. Would highly recommend a stay to anybody.
- Staff and food were brilliant excellent value for money
- Absolutely fantastic: beautiful room with view, super bathroom, comfy bed. Very tranquil. Virginia took exceptional care to ensure I had a memorable stay. Her cooking is fabulous and the breakfast really good. I would love to return! An absolute gem!
- Everything was perfect. Virginia could not have been more helpful. The hotel is beautiful, and very comfortable. I had great food, both for breakfast and dinner.
Top Guest Houses In Cintruénigo Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cintruénigo Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cintruénigo Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cintruénigo Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!