10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Chucuito Puno – Top Hotel Reviews
Chucuito Puno is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Chucuito Puno. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chucuito Puno. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chucuito Puno. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Chucuito Puno right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Chucuito Puno with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Chucuito Puno:
Las Cabañas offers accommodations in Chucuito. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 34 miles from Las Cabañas.
No reviews yet.
Located in Chucuito, 10 miles from Puno, Umajalsu features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or city. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca
Located in Chucuito in the region of Puno, 7 miles from Puno, Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca features a terrace and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 32 miles from Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Virgen de Las Nieves
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal Virgen de Las Nieves is located in Puno.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles away.
- It’s warm in the room, shower was hot, wifi works well, breakfast is good.
- Breakfast was very good and filling. Rooms were fairly big and beds very comfy, with plenty of sheets to withstand the cold. The walls are thin though, but not something that bothered us. The receptionist was extremely kind and helpfull. I got altitude sickness when i got there and needed to be moved to another city quite urgent and the receptionist was so helpfull with refunds and carrying my things. Extremely good service.
- The heater heated the room pretty fast after which it was comfortably warm, even hot. The shower was warm. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was ok.
- A good place for an inexpensive price. Everything was working: cable, wifi, hot shower. Great breakfast inclusive. Near the terminal and the harbor.
- Comfortable and large rooms, friendly and helpful staff, decent wifi, great breakfast included: scrambled eggs, bread, marg, jam, hot drinks, juice. Central Puno location with a market in front of hostel. Quiet. Hot water for showers. Can leave luggage when you go to Titicaca. Allowed early checkin.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Utasa Inn offers accommodations in Puno.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The bed was a masterpiece .. the breakfast so great ..so good ambient!
- Clean hotel not far away from the main square. Good value for money counting how properties usually are in this country. The wifi is accessible. Good enough breakfast. Nice and helpful staff.
- A very nice hotelroom after many hostels. A comfortable stay with a very nice bathroom. Shower was great!
- Clean, large, nice bathroom with hot water, breakfast, great staff.
Clean rooms and facilities, friendly and helpful staff, big rooms, nice bathroom with constantly hot water and good water pressure
Breakfast is pretty good with fresh eggs, toasts, cereals, fresh juices, ham & cheese,…
Tour organization from hotel staff with no additional charges compared to other agencies.
Can fully recommend that hotel.
El Manzano Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, El Manzano Guest House offers accommodations in Puno.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles away.
- Good location halfway between the port and the plaza, large room, comfortable bed.
- We arrived at 5 in the morning, but nevertheless they already let us check in. Very frienly staff
- Central location, just follow the train tracks for 5-10 min slow walk from the bus terminal and you ll find this small piece of eco-friendly tranquility, with a beautiful internal courtyard and well maintained rooms.
- It’s quite a basic place but you get what you pay for. Excellent value for money. Staff were nice and we managed to get by OK with the language barrier and they arranged laundry for us elsewhere when their facility was closed. Close to the lake and not far from the main square.
- Nice patio and terrace, very welcoming and helpful staff, hot water
One of our top picks in Puno.Suites Antonios offers accommodations in Puno.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Great location, friendly staff and value for money:
- All in all one of the better hotels we stayed in during our 3 month trip in south America. Rather new and modern rooms, we even had a small heater in it. Location is great, in a quiet street but only two blocks from the center.
- Good location close to centre. Very accommodating staff, secure luggage storage on last day. Excellent buffet breakfast.
- Central location, wonderful and generous breakfast. Available coffee and tea all day. Computers and Wifi available.
- Good price. Stored our luggage while we visited Lake Titicaca.
One of our best sellers in Puno! Puno Hostel offers accommodations in Puno.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Incredibly clean throughout, modern bathrooms with hot water. The most comfortable bed I’ve slept in in SA. Very kind and helpful staff.
- Good location in city centre, super comfortable bed n plush pillow n warm blankets, very clean toilet with hot shower, kind staff, basic kitchen
- Reception was extremely helpful even though we didn’t book our tour through them, they are always ready to assist 24/7. Wifi is good at the 2nd level and hot water was consistent. For the price and location this is the best hostel in Puno.
- Cheap and cheerful in Puno. The staff guy did some calling around for us to check on our tour. Puno is an interesting city with a bit of grit, the room as basic but had a bathroom and was a fine place to rest after our bus tour from Cusco. We were there for a homestay lake tour. We went out for dinner and the area was safe enough. The main square and everything was very close.
- Clean and spacious with lots of hot water. There were cooking facilities available, although we didn’t use them. We booked a good tour of the Uros Islands and Isla de Taquile through reception.
Hostal Virgen de Las Nieves II
One of our best sellers in Puno! Hostal Virgen de Las Nieves II offers accommodations in Puno.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from Hostal Virgen de Las Nieves II.
- Great location, walking distance to everything. The room was nice and even had a heater which was much appreciated plus plenty of blankets as well! The breakfast was quite good, including eggs which is sooo nice and rare in carb-obsessed South America. The staff was also kind and always helpful. Puno itself was also the most chill place we stayed in all of Peru, it was so nice not to be constantly harassed because you are a tourist. Definitely a great place to relax for a few days if you are travelling a long time.
- It’s a nice and quiet house, friendly receptionists. The breakfast was very good and a lot! (Bread and fried eggs). The bed was big and comfy.
- Great staff! Even allowed me to use their WiFi during the day after checking out. Free breakfast was quite good. Great value for the price.
- I came at 5 am to the hostel and they gave me a room. I didn’t expect it and it was nice surprise as I had already planned tour at 7 am. I could leave my luggage and relax for the moment.
Nice staffs and how shower water.
The location is close to the Plaza de Armas.
Hostal Los Pinos Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Los Pinos Inn offers accommodations in Puno.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from Hostal Los Pinos Inn.
nice hostel with friendly owner
the shower is hot
bed is comfortable
good place worth its price
- That Hotel is a very nice place. You are located right in the citycenter and the rooms have own bathrooms with a hot shower. There is even a cupboard to hang some cloth. The people at the reception helped us to get around, organized taxis and booked a boat trip on Titicaca Lake. We were even able to store our bags savely while we left for a few days.
Close to the center and some good restaurants. Hot water and wifi
Very nice hostess who welcomed us early in the morning
- Close to the central plaza and shopping areas, large rooms, friendly staff and ok value.
- Staff are very helpful and friendly.Good location,short walk to restaurants.Good value for money.
- nice hostel with friendly owner
Top Guest Houses In Chucuito Puno Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Chucuito Puno to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Chucuito Puno but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Chucuito Puno. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!