10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province:
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 0.9 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Maderla features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.9 miles from Maderla, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- bathroom nice…..too big….should better use for wardrobe or for put the Fluggage
– comfy bed
– good air conditioner
– friendly staff
– the place had a funky design
- The room was very nice. Nice shower. Nice lighting. safe in room.
- Room was great , like the speakers in the room , toilet is very clean and modern
- Stylish rooms, comfy bed, air con, rain shower. Great value for money, can’t believe we haven’t stayed before. New favourite hotel in the area!
Miggy Guest House
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Miggy Guest House offers accommodations in Bangkok.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.9 miles from Miggy Guest House, and Siam Paragon Mall is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from Miggy Guest House.
- Good location and friendly staff. It’s in a quite alley with lots of locals. A true Bangkok life experience.
- Miggy’s guesthouse is a hidden little gem! Comfly beds, cheap, located on a quiet back street in a real Thai community. Close to good restaurants, and conveince store. Im definitely coming back here next time in Bangkok.
- Very easy to communicate and get to the property from the airport. Very clear instructions were given which was amazing!! We could get our room cleaned when we needed during our stay. There was a sink, kettle, toaster and fridge available to use which was amazing to have tea/coffee in a morning and make some breakfast if needed. Location was pretty good, a 10 minute walk to Lumphini Park and its metro station, taxis available around the property to get around, lots of places to eat, get massage around the property too. AND a washing machine which was a life saver.
- Awesome place, super quiet, nice location in the center of Bangkok. Great food and shopping around. The park is close by and the room air con was perfect
The location is quite good, walking distance to underground station as well good bus connection with centre and Grand Palace area (line 4 and 47). There are few grocery shops in the vicinity as well massage places and food options (cheap but not that tasty).
The biggest plus is the laundry room on the first floor, for 20bht your cloths will be fresh and clean within one hour.
Plu Garden Villa
Located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, 0.7 miles from MRT-Silom, Plu Garden Villa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.Patpong is 0.8 miles from Plu Garden Villa, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from Plu Garden Villa.
No reviews yet.
Salathai Daily Mansion
Salathai Daily Mansion is located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, just 0.8 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.Siam Paragon Mall is 2 miles from Salathai Daily Mansion, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from Salathai Daily Mansion.
- The room was great and the shared bathroom was always very clean. There were 2 on each floor so never had to wait. The location was good and the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
- Bed was very comfy, shared bathrooms super clean, owner extraordinarily attentive.
- Washroom are nice because they just put the new tiles.
location is right on a very funky street with great restaurants and great vibe in a very upmarket area. It’s close to Lumphini park which is awesome. Not close to the BTS or anything like that but use Grab or Uber.
Clean rooms, great staff, will stay again.
- Gooood guesthouse for those who want cheap price! Feels like home to be honest with nice owner 🙂 will sure to book again if I go to Bangkok again. Located near (1KM) from MRT Lumphini station and have nearby shops (laundry, 7E, etc)
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 1,700 feet from MRT-Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Relax Lodge features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find room service at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.4 miles from Relax Lodge, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from Relax Lodge.
- Good place in case you need your privacy. Rooms were clean enough and the wifi worked as it should
- The room was Simple and Clean and provided the basic amenities that you might need for a place to sleep.
- Simple room with a comfortable bed and A/C. Great shower
- It would be a really quiet and peaceful place to stay except for the air conditioning supply unit was inside the hallway and it’s quite noisy all day and all night
- Nothing. It’s super small and the staff made us wait for long time and even tell us to wait longer. Then when she come she mad at us.
Mangosteen Bangkok Sukhumvit
Featuring free WiFi, Mangosteen Bangkok Sukhumvit is situated in Bangkok, within a 10-minute walking distance from BTS Thong Lo Skytrain Station. Popular attractions in the area include Terminal 21 and Emquartier Shopping Malls, both located within 2 BTS stations away.The rooms come with air conditioning, and some rooms also boast a balcony. Guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster and there is a terrace where guests can relax.Guests have options to sample a range of local street food at night around the property area.Speaking English and Thai, staff are willing to help at any time of the day at the reception. Alternatively, guests can make use of fitness facilities including tennis and badminton courts at a surcharge near the property.Motorcycle rental is offered at an additional charge, while bicycle rental is free for 1 hour. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 18 miles from Mangosteen Bangkok Sukhumvit.
- I stayed in the budget single room. I wanted a private room for one with AC and a comfortable bed, near the BTS rail line, for one night before my flight the following day. This room was perfect for my needs and an excellent value. Very small room but with a super comfy bed and cold AC. Close to the road so I could hear cars in the morning but it didn’t bother me. Shared bathroom was clean. Very friendly hostess when I checked in, made me feel welcome. A short walk to excellent street food and the Thong Lo BTS station.
- The owner was really friendly and helpful and offered free tea and coffee. The room was big and the bed was comfortable
- Really tidy, big spacious rooms and Salisa was very friendly and accommodating. Easy access to the skytram
- Very convenient areas, near metro (ThongLor). My room is very nice and clean. I would love to come back again.
- Had the best welcoming ever. IAm is lovely and helps as much as it is in her hand. She speaks great english which in some stays in Thailand was hard to find. Besides, my room was quiet, very clean and had very confortable matress and pillow. The place is in a quiet area just 5 minutes walking from a big street with train station, malls and even a bar on a rooftop where you can have amazing views from the city. Totally recommend it! Super good price for the area!!!
Baan Khangsuan Bang Kobua
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Baan Khangsuan Bang Kobua is located in Bang Chak in the region of Samut Prakan Province, just 7 miles from Bangkok. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.Bangna is 5 miles from Baan Khangsuan Bang Kobua, and Nonthaburi is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from Baan Khangsuan Bang Kobua.
No reviews yet.
Good Day @ Baan Silom
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Good Day @ Baan Silom offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1.4 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is luggage storage space at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.4 miles from Good Day @ Baan Silom, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from Good Day @ Baan Silom.
- the owner arrange all i need for my late check out & can be reached easily by tel / whatsapp
- Excellent location (once you find it down the side alley), near the buzz of the night market and metro – and yet absolutely silent and peaceful inside the building. Huge bedroom and sitting area with a large (and new) bathroom.
- The place is very clean,comfortable and have very nice design that made you feel like home. It is very near to BTS station
- Everything so fantastic. We were very happy to stay there. Perfect location, big and comfortable bed, very clean, free drinking water, very kind host
- Very clean, spacious room. Free water and bananas.
Royal Anand Guest House
Located in Bangkok, 2,050 feet from Soi Cowboy, Royal Anand Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shops at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. BTS-Asok is 0.4 miles from Royal Anand Guest House, and BTS-Phrom Phong is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from Royal Anand Guest House.
- Really big room and living also, perfect for the price
The restaurant/hostel may throw you off if you arrive during dinner time. The restaurant was packed! A previous time I stayed in a room above the restaurant. This time I stayed in a spacious room just a short walking distance from the main location.
Check in and check out was fast. Air-conditioning is new and cold.
The local restaurants
- Leider gar nichts. Es war schlichtweg eine Katastrophe.
- Удобное расположение, кондей и уборка в номере каждый день
- Der Besitzer war sehr nett. Wir waren in der Zeit die einzigen Gäste. Da uns das Zimmer überhaupt nicht gefallen hat, konnten wir ein besseres bekommen. Das war sehr geräumig und hatte auch ein eigenes Bad (2. Etage). Hat aber natürlich mehr gekostet. Alle Möbel und Lichtschalter im Zimmer hatten noch die Original Schutzfolien.
Thaiphiphat house offers accommodations in Bangkok.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Patpong is 1,100 feet from Thaiphiphat house, and MRT-Silom is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from Thaiphiphat house.
- You get what you pay for. However, the bed was comfortable, room was clean and it’s a nice quiet area to stay. The staff were really nice. There’s a small food stall outside the guesthouse and it’s very cheap. A morning market just nearby where you can get cheaper food or things. If not, there are a lot more options on the main road. BTS is just a few mins walk.
- This is my location in Bangkok. Near my buisness.
The room is big.
A convenience store in front of the hotel
Be near the subway station
Be comparatively clean
- Great location right next to a market street, very close to one of the scandalous streets, and within easy walking distance of two metro lines and a big park. It was bigger and nicer than I thought it was going to be based on the reviews. The staff was friendly and let us keep our bags there for the day after checking out. The bed was comfortable. Some tea and coffee, fruit and bread and some other snacks for breakfast. Just an all-around solid place at a terrific price.
- space of the room was good, room is clean. Location is really good. You are not being pushed about the payment and time of staying.
Top Guest Houses In Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!