10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Chonchi Chiloe – Top Hotel Reviews
Chonchi Chiloe is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Chonchi Chiloe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chonchi Chiloe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chonchi Chiloe. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Chonchi Chiloe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Chonchi Chiloe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Chonchi Chiloe:
Fiordos de Castro
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Fiordos de Castro offers accommodations in Chonchi.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mocopulli Airport is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Costa Azul
Hostal Costa Azul offers accommodations in Castro.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Hotel was very well placed, down by the harbour and near a street with access to many bars and restaurants. Staff were friendly and helpfull. The booking did not include a meal plan but the hotel did provide a simple and basic breakfast of tea/coffee, bread, jam, cheese. I wouldn’t rave about the breakfast but it was unexpected and perfectly edible.
- Everything fine excapt the breakfast. This was so poor that it should not be mentioned.
- Good location near the harbor and the Artesenal Market. Off-street parking available.
- Helpful staff. Conveniently, rooms with private bathroom. Breakfast included.
- Hosts were personable. Place was tired and needed to be refreshed.
Hostal Altos de Gamboa
One of our best sellers in Castro! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Altos de Gamboa offers accommodations in Castro.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city.There is free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental.
- Owners are really nice and kind. They took us from the bus station to the hostel much earlier than check in.
- The whole atmosphere was superb. Friendly and helpfull.
- Really friendly staff. Nice big kitchen with all you need. Good atmosphere
- Cosy place to stay, quiet, rustic, rural, nature all around. Felt at home. Bit of a steep climb up a dusty track to hostal, but nothing too hectic. Buses running to Chonchi and Ancud close by.
- Unfortunately I had no time to stay more than one night in the hostal but I did have very nice experiences. When I arrived to Castro bus terminal,though I was quite suprised that my hostal was not in the center but after a while i figured out the way to get there and its easy and cheap. Just wait one of the main streets which borders the main square of the city /there is a tourist office on the sq so they can tell you exactly where/ and if you see a collectivo /preferably 7/ ask for the price and if its around 500 pesos,take it. They gonna bring you up to a hill,dont worry and the owners are very nice and thw house is big and beautiful.
One of our best sellers in Castro! Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Palafito Hostel is located in Castro.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.
- We loved everything about this hostel it’s much more boutique than others we have stayed in. The handwork on almost all the furniture is amazing. Very clean, with great staff – who try to speak English when my Spanish fails. Reommend this hostel/hotel! Views are extra special – wow!
- Staying in a palafito house was lovely and the hostel was gorgeous. The breakfast was delicious too!
- Very nice and clean. We missed some space for the luggage in our room, however we had a very pleasant stay
- The Hostel itself! Genuine Palafito experience! Staff are warm and cool
- Very cosy hostel, comfortable beds, fireplace to relax and awesome breakfast!
Hostal Santa Fe
Hostal Santa Fe offers accommodations in Castro. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here features cable TV and a private bathroom. Sea and mountain views can be enjoyed from the rooms. A daily breakfast is included.At Hostal Santa Fe guests will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and dry cleaning. The property offers free parking.
- La cama estaba muy comoda,amplio espacio de habitacion y baño.
- Desayuno incluido y opción de ocupar la cocina hasta las 10 de la noche, además del baño privado.
- La limpieza, habitaciones comodas y nuevas. La amabilidad del personal, locomoción colectiva a la puerta.
- Habitación cómoda. Cama buena y la atención excelente. Solo habría sido ideal mejorar el desayuno.
- como fue una sola noche puedo opinar dentro de ese dia pero kla habitacion estraba comoda y cumplia con todas mis expectativas
Hostal Altos de Putemun
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostal Altos de Putemun is located in Putemún in the region of Chiloe, just 4 miles from Castro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
Everything! We simply loved it and prolongued our stay to 4 nights although we had planned to stay only 2
– Noëlia and Harald are perfect hosts, we were really included in the family cooking together, talking, they were even babysitting our little baby of 4 months so we could enjoy the awesome hot tub in the garden
– they helped us so much fixing our stoller which was broken from the flight
– the breakfast was the best we have had in 3 weeks Chile, homemade bread and marmelades, eggs with fresh herbs, real coffee! We were having far too much every morning because it was so delicious.
– wifi working perfectly
Thank you so much, Noëlia and Harald! We would love to come back.
Location can be good or bad, depending on your expectations. The place is 15/20 minutes drive from Castro. Forget it if you don’t have your own car but, if you do, you will be in a much quieter place than in Castro.
The staff is super-helpful and the place is clean, with a nice common area, sofas and a fireplace/stove.
Breakfast is very good.
- Wi fi ottimo,accoglienza dei proprietari della casa,pulizia,colazione ricca
- Un ambiente cómodo, familiar y relajado con un servicio de calidad. Especialmente para quienes quieren conocer Chiloé y estar en un lugar con buena ubicación y tranquilo. Te hace sentir como si estuvieras en casa de tus amigos.
Les propriétaires vraiments sympathiques et aidant
- Everything! We simply loved it and prolongued our stay to 4 nights although we had planned to stay only 2
Montahue de Nercón Hostel
Montahue de Nercón Hostel offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Mocopulli Airport is 11 miles away.
- Francisca and Flora and other staff were warm and welcoming – it was like staying with family! They saved us with some extra food when we arrived very late. Yummy breakfasts.
- Super nice and familiar atmosphere in this hostel which used to be an school, hence its very spacious. Scrambled eggs for breakfast. Very quiet.
- Las instalaciones son de gran nivel en todo aspecto, pero lo que amerita todas las estrellas es el carisma y la calidez de la Sra. Flora, que con su sencillez y carisma haces que la estadia sea mas que un alojamiento, sino un experiencia de vida.
- La calidez de la señora Flora hace que sea un Hostal especial, gracias a ella a uno le quedan ganas de volver a hospedarse en ese lugar.
- La atención fue muy buena, limpio, excelente calefacción.
Hostal Amulen offers accommodations in Castro.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Very comfortable night at Kattie’s place, she is a lovely and adorable host, large and delicious breakfast!
- Kattie who runs the place is a vigorous lovely lady who welcomed our face very warmly. From the first moment she let us feel like part of her family. The place was very very clean and the breakfast was marvelous – very rich and diverse, and the best we had in our entire trip of one month all over Argentina and Chile!
- Au top! Je recommande sans hésiter… allez y les yeux fermés !
- La atención muy hospitalaria y Familiar de su dueña
- La amabilidad y la preocupacion de la dueña de hecernos sentir bien
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The colourful and arty Hostel+Arte Capanegra provides free Wi-Fi, free self-service breakfast and BBQ facilities in the historic neighbourhood of Nercón, in Castro. Nuestra Señora de Gracias Church is a UNESCO World Heritage Site found 650 feet away.Rooms here have a fun and vibrant design, with multicoloured walls and bathrooms. Each comes with a private or shared bathroom. Some rooms have a sea and forest view and some come with lockers.At Hostel+Arte Capanegra you can enjoy the lush garden and use the shared kitchen. There is a games room and films are screened from 19:00 to 23:00. The hostel can provide tourist information at the front desk.Castro city centre is located 2.5 miles away. Nercón Beach has a good spot for birdwatching, 800 feet from the property. Casino Enjoy and Mocopulli Airport are situated 1.9 miles from Hostel+Arte Capanegra.
- Everyone was very friendly, there was a relaxed atmosphere. The location is nice and near a bus stop
- La muy buena atencion de Irma que fue muy amable y nos preparó los ricos desayunos.
- Lugar lejano del centro de castro pero lindo y con locomoción. Y un restaurante en frente muy bueno.
- Buena tinaja de agua caliente. La encargada muy preocupada por dar un buen servicio
- Es un lugar lindo y muy acogedor en cada lugar que miras hay arte. Su personal es excelente, nos trataron de maravillas. La magia de este lugar es que te hacen sentir como en casa, ideal para la familia
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering views of the sea, Isla Bonita is situated in Castro. Free WiFi access is available.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Free private parking is available on site, with previous reservation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Chonchi Chiloe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Chonchi Chiloe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Chonchi Chiloe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Chonchi Chiloe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!