10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Chiriquicito Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
Chiriquicito Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Chiriquicito Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chiriquicito Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chiriquicito Chiriqui. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Chiriquicito Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Chiriquicito Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Chiriquicito Chiriqui:
Hotel Rebequet offers accommodations in Boquete.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Rebequet.
- We were there for a festival and this hotel was perfect for a home base.
- The room is nice. Good set up. Good furniture. Nice bathroom. Hot water. Large TV. Mini-fridge in the room. Enough of a cool breeze that A/C is not needed during this season. Easy walking distance to restaurants, booking tours, etc. Parking available.
- Lovely hotel, good location, nice staff (most of them do not speak English very well but they were all super nice and with a little help of google translate we managed to understand each other), newly renovated bathrooms.
- Excellent staff, large, comfortable bed and nice old fashioned wooden furniture. Good complimentary breakfast.
The best thing is that the room is big, although furniture is really old and the floor is extremely dirty (my foot were black after crossing the room, no chance to walk without shoes).
It has a central location, however we would not recommend to stay in Boquete town, it’s not attractive with a tendency to ugly. 😉
If I would come back, I’d stay in the beatiful nature that surrounds the town and have a car to go around (organised tours are quite expensive)
One of our best sellers in Boquete! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Valle Primavera offers accommodations in Boquete, just 24 miles from David.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.Enrique Malek International Airport is 26 miles from the property.
The owners are always available for any questions and their sunny dispositions are contagious.
Location is very convenient to town.
Good hot water and good wifi.
The room and location couldn’t have been better. It was our first time to Boquete and we didn’t have a car so walking into town was a priority. Very close to restaurants and downtown. The kitchen was a bonus for morning coffee. At the end of a long day out exploring we always returned to a cleaned room with fresh towels.
The mother and daughter that own it are adorable.
We stayed 5 days
- This is a family-owned hotel and the hosts are kind and accommodating. The location was good- walking distance to the town center. The shower was great. Lots of hot water and the best shower head I’ve had in Panama. It was nice to have my own kitchen.
- It is a beautiful place to relax and enjoy de nature
- They were simply marvelous, and very helpful and sweet. Wonderful people–buena gente!!
- The owners are always available for any questions and their sunny dispositions are contagious.
El Granero De Frida
Located in Boquete, El Granero De Frida offers a garden and free WiFi throughout the property. All rooms boast an a kitchenette, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom. The rooms come with a terrace with mountain views.The rooms in the guest house are fitted with a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.David is 21.1 miles from El Granero De Frida. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 23.6 miles from the property.
- The rooms are very comfortable and have everything you’ll need (fridge,glasses,plates,etc). The staff is extremely friendy. The area where is located Its very calm and quiet.
- Excelente lugar, excelente ambiente. Nos trataron súper bien.
- La cabaña esta completa con todo lo que puedas necesitar, camas muy suaves, todo muy limpio; baño, sabanas, cocina, toallas, todo en orden, el agua caliente funciona, wifi excelente, el ambiente de paz y tranquilidad que se siente en el lugar es inigualable, el personal muy amable y dispuestos a ayudarnos con cualquier necesidad.
El diseño de la cabaña, súper acogedora y cómoda, un clima para disfrutar, Cocina equipada. Buen trato del personal.
Expectacular el gacebo, completamente equipado para asados ¡
- Tuvimos retraso con la llegada al hotel y sus dueños nos esperaron para recibirnos en la madrugada para poder alojarnos en el granero de Frida.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, CreaDora B&B is located in Boquete in the region of Chiriqui, just 21 miles from David. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The kitchen area and eating and lounging areas are large and pleasant.
Dora was kind In taking us on a lengthy tour of the highlights of the town and area in her car at no charge.
Dora and Manolo were kind in driving us out of their way to Santa Catalina for a reasonable price. Dora and Manolo spent 11 years living in Canada and speak English and French.
- The room was very clean, the bed very comfy, the TV full of good movies and the kitchen really well equiped. Mrs Dora and Mr Manolo are really kind, they helped us during our stay by telling us where to go and what to see and even provided information about the next destination we had. We definitely recommend this place
- We liked the spacious family room with its own bathroom as well as Dora’s kindness and competitive price.
Dora is very friendly and Will help you with everything and even Sit down for A small talk 🙂
The B&B is just 4 km away from town but by bus and taxi it’s easy and cheap to go There (65 cent per person)
They also have bikes to get to town.
The room is basic but good!
Even, cross the street and There is A pool u can use for 1.25 Or something for the whole day.
We had A Great time!
- Very nice host, the breakfast was good, very quiet place
- The kitchen area and eating and lounging areas are large and pleasant.
Casa de Liko
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa de Liko offers accommodations in Alto Boquete, just 3 miles from Boquete. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 24 miles from Casa de Liko.
- The owners are nice. They only know a little English, so Spanish skills help. The place is clean and peaceful. There are some restaurants and grocery stores nearby.
- Given an opportunity to work for food planting and fertilizing zucchini. What a wonderful/fun time. What great meals!
- The hosts were exceptionally welcoming. They made a great effort to make me feel taken care of.
- Clean and comfortable bedroom. Clean bathroom facilities. A basic private room. Lovely warm and friendly hosts. You can get a taxi from Boquete to Plaza San Francisco for 60c (special deal it seems but you need to be at the correct plaza in Boquete – ask) and then about 5-10min walk. Otherwise $3-5 taxi all the way
- excelente lugar para pasar la noche, durante el día en la calle y lo que buscaba para el descanso fue lo que esperaba…descansar
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Arte Hostal offers accommodations in Boquete, just 24 miles from David. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Good location. Nice and clean rooms! Good kitchen!
- We arrived early and they had allready our room available at 9am! Fresh fruit available for breakfast besides the “standard” pancakes.
- Located in the centre, very nice and clean rooms. Has a good vibe and breakfast.
- Great value for the money; clean; friendly staff; included self-serve fruit and pancakes for breakfast.
- Immediatly after our arrival at Arte hostal we felt at home. It was definetly the best hostel we stayed at in Panama. They really cared about tidiness and cleaness of the whole place. The artwork and the caravan made it unique. All of the staff was extremly helpful, polite and friendly. The owner David organized a horseback riding tour for us which was a great experience with a very nice tour guide. Boquete is a lovely and charmful town with lots to explore and we could have stayed even longer.
Hostal Blasina is located in Boquete, just 24 miles from David. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Garden by Refugio del Rio
Hostal Garden by Refugio del Rio is located in Boquete, just 24 miles from David. Free private parking is available on site.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from Hostal Garden by Refugio del Rio.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Valle De Las Flores
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Valle De Las Flores offers accommodations in Boquete. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
The place is located in a great city spot.
Personel is helpful and very friendly.
- Relatively close in to the main square – it is a small “downtown” so walking distance to restaurants, supermarkets and other facilities. Wifi signal was strong. Laundry facilities on-site for $5 charge for washer and dryer. Very good coffee served in the coffee houses in the town.
- The location, hot shower, kitchen, comfort, wi-fi signal. Had a great night sleep, very quiet, supermarket nearby.
- amazing family running the hostel, I lost my phone in the city and sat it to lost mode using find my phone app with a message to return it back to the hostel, few days later i received a message from the owner that my phone was returned and he mailed it to me. Rare kindness and amazing soul. The hostel is also quiet, kitchen is fully equipped. We had really pleasant stay
No street noise
- The place is located in a great city spot.
The Coffee Can
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Coffee Can offers accommodations in Boquete. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Chiriquicito Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Chiriquicito Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Chiriquicito Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Chiriquicito Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!