10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Chevron Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Chevron Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Chevron Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chevron Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chevron Liege Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Chevron Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Chevron Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Chevron Liege Province:
In a 16th-century farm, this charming guesthouse offers comfortable rooms with shared facilities and a cozy living room.The Shamrock provides a homey base in the wonderful Belgian countryside. Wake up each morning with a wholesome breakfast in the dining room, while planning your pleasant hiking or biking trips.It is possible to request dinner at the hotel (as a set meal) and vegetarians can enjoy a delicious meal of organic products from farms in the neighborhood. Relax in the cozy living room and watch TV or spend some time reading in the library.
- The place is great for all who like countryside. Even it is an old house there is nice & modern bathroom.
- Me and my boyfriend loved the stay at Shamrock. The house is located just in the middle of a natural paradise and it is sorrounded by just a few traditional houses. The hosts are super friendly and they have a lovely dog that made us company. Breakfast is exceptional with the homemade coissants, jam, break, yoghurt and so on. We woke up smelling the baking bread… IT WAS AMAZING! Totally recommended 😀
- Breakfast was great, the hosts particularly wonderful people and the area is perfect for nature lovers.
I can’t thank Helen enough for her help with first aid enough, as I damaged my hand the day before I was due to trave a long drive, and her medical experience really did make a massive difference!!
Helen and Hans are a lovely couple I loved spending time with! And can’t recommend a stay at Shamrock Guesthouse high enough if you want a rural break.
- Lovely accommodations, beautiful house and furnishings. Charming. The hosts are friendly, warm, generous and welcoming.
Le Beau B’harre
Located in Manhay in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, 21 miles from Liège, Le Beau B’harre features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Durbuy is 9 miles from Le Beau B’harre, and Monschau is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from Le Beau B’harre.
- Ruimte gevoel in huis, leuke grote tuin, goede ligging
Een mooie grote tuin, veel parkeergelegenheid.
1 zeer gunstige kamer.
Veel tv’s voorzien.
Nous étions un groupe d’amis, avec bébé, à occuper ce superbe gîte. Robert a été très disponible et arrangeant pour notre arrivée.
La cadre, l’équipement, les activités, la literie… Tout nous a plu!
- L’accueil des propriétaires, la situation géographique, le nombre suffisant de chambres et de salles de bain, le kicker, le jeu de flèches fort appréciés par les jeunes, la décoration (esprit cocoon), le grand frigo, la grande table pour les repas, les lits faits à l’arrivée et draps de bain fournis.
- Alles! sehr schönes Ferienhaus mit sehr gut ausgestatteter Küche, guten Betten. Alles sauber und ansprechend!
Le Coffee Ride
Le Coffee Ride offers bright rooms with views over the Ambleve valley and the Ardennes landscape. Outdoor activities such as climbing, hiking, cycling, and canoeing, can be arranged. Free WiFi is available.The simply furnished rooms at Le Coffee Ride come with box spring beds and a private bathroom with a shower and a wash basin, or shared showers on the corridor.A freshly prepared breakfast is served daily in the bar. Guests can also enjoy a traditional Belgian beer on the sun terrace or at the bar, which also has a fireplace.The accommodation also hosts various team building and sports activities.The Waterfalls of Coo are 2,650 feet from Le Coffee Ride. The Caves of Remouchamps are 16.2 miles from the inn and the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is a 10-minute drive.
- Log fire. Beer. Friendly staff location and views.
- Breakfast was continental and was acceptable bearing in mind the hotels price per night.
- Staff was extremely friendly, the bar at ground level is a great plus to the accomodation, breakfast was just excellent.
- Great location for trips in the Ardennes, clean rooms and helpful staff.
- Great location for the Spa circuit and near to a good selection of bars and restaurants. Very close to railway station. Lovely bar with outside sitting, very friendly staff.
B&B Le Parad’Izier
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, B&B Le Parad’Izier is located in Izier, just 18 miles from Liège. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Durbuy is 6 miles from B&B Le Parad’Izier, and Spa is 15 miles away. Liege Airport is 19 miles from the property.
Receive friendly on arrival.
A very nice location, with rural views.
The room was special than usual.
More like a tree house, really special!
I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Possible to enjoy the heated pool, anytime you like.
Friendly hostess and such a sweet dog :).
A pleasant stay to remember.
- It’s a beautiful property with amazing garden! We were in chalet which is a sort of a treehouse but very comfortable, beautifully decorated with stunning views. I can’t stress enough how beautiful the garden is – it’s more like a park 🙂 the owner is lovely, super helpful and relaxed. And we fell in love with her dog! Would definitely recommend this place especially if you’re looking for a romantic getaway weekend!
- The host was very kind. Breakfast fresh and tasty. The pool was great.
- The hotel was lovely and very comfortable. The lady who’s house it was, was very kind and accommodating and made me and my son very welcome. I would definitely recommend it.
- Friendly welcome in a beautifully quiet location. Great place to relax and unwind.
- Receive friendly on arrival.
Hostellerie La Maison de Maître
Located in Arbrefontaine in the region of Liege Province, 26 miles from Liège, Hostellerie La Maison de Maître features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Durbuy is 17 miles from Hotel La Maison de Maître, and Monschau is 25 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 29 miles away.
- Beautiful and warm place. Comfort, quiet and great food. Perfect location for hiking,…
- The place was well located and clean, the available staff was making a big effort to assist. The dinner at the hotel restaurant was great.
– nice room with a nice view
– very friendly staff
– flexibility (late checkout)
– location is perfect if you like hiking
- The staff were incredibly attentive and the food (dinner, breakfast and a packed lunch) was beautiful. I’d love to come again.
- The personnel is wonderful, thanks for the great service jean-paul!
La Chrisnie offers accommodations in Theux. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Maastricht is 25 miles from La Chrisnie, and Aachen is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from La Chrisnie.
- lekker rustig , vlak bij spa (ik was er voor de F1)
- Cadre, qualité des services, propreté, accueil chaleureux, de nombreuses attentions nous attendent dans la chambre
- Het appartement was klein, knus en heel schoon. We waren blij verrast door de ruime privé tuin, met ligstoelen en een eet-setje. Gastvrije en behulpzame eigenaren en veel privacy. Wat ons betreft een aanrader.
Alojamiento independiente. Trato correcto.
Zona tranquila y agradable jardín.
de accommodatie was perfect zoals omschreven in de beschrijving!
alleen wordt er nergens over ontbijt gesproken, wij gingen er dus terecht van uit dat dit niet inbegrepen is, maar er wordt nergens vermeld of je dan toch een ontbijt kan vragen tegen betaling , raar want in de beoordelingen van anderen wordt er toch over ontbijt gesproken
voor ons was dat niet erg, maar kan voor anderen misschien verwarring teweeg brengen?
Les chambres du Houmier
Les chambres du Houmier offers accommodations in Rouvreux. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Maastricht is 25 miles from Les chambres du Houmier, and Aachen is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 14 miles from Les chambres du Houmier.
No reviews yet.
Located in Spa, 27 miles from Maastricht, La Dormerie features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 23 miles from La Dormerie, and Valkenburg is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The hostess was very welcoming and the room was lovely. Parking was good.
- The lady of the house was very kind and extremely helpful. Breakfast was great and we loved the whole experience
- Lovely location and owner was very friendly. Bed very comfortable and place was clean.
situation idéale pour un week-end au calme
propreté irréprochable même si le cadre est un peu “vieillot”
quel plaisir de profiter de la terrasse et du jardin pour le petit déjeuner avec tout le nécessaire (frigo, couverts, assiettes et le mobilier de jardin).
Kamers waren schoon. Bedden lagen prima.
Gastvrouw was zeer vriendelijk en sprak redelijk Duits.
New Castle is situated in a 19th century manor house, surrounded by a large, wooded park. The center of the town of Spa is half a mile away.The charming suites have a luxurious private bathroom with a bath and a balcony. Each suite also has a fully equipped kitchenette and a living area.The owners will be happy to recommend quality restaurants to you for dinner. You can also prepare your own meal in your suite.From New-Castle, you can reach the Spa Francorchamps race track in a 15 minute drive. The city of Malmedy is a 20 minute drive away.
- New-Castle is full of character and quirky charm. It’s not actually a bed-and-breakfast but I was offered a continental breakfast all the same … very kind. The location is beautiful, particularly in the autumn because it is surrounded by trees.
- Suite ‘Manoir’: This is one of the best suites I have ever booked. The ‘castle’ (beautiful 19th century mansion) has been carefully cared for and creates a unique feeling of tranquillity and noblesse. The rooms are spacious, the beds fantastic, the decoration very stylish antique, the bathroom is lovely and comforting and the balcony is the cherry on top of the cake! Most importantly, the hostess kept a perfect balance between privacy and support whenever needed. Her sincerity and kindness , together with a nice breakfast that’s ready for you at your room every morning, creates a feeling of intense happiness. Moreover the price is very fair, compared to prices of the big hotels that offer so much less! In short, I would recommend this fabulous stay to everyone.
- Cadre traditionnel au charme suranné. Le décor Belle-époque évite la surcharge et l’encombrement caractéristiques. Tout est fait avec goût et souci de l’authenticité. Tout est fonctionnel. Les hôtes sont charmants et le petit-déjeuner délicieux.
je ne sais pas de que c’est l’avantage genius.
La propriétaire du château est très accueillante et répond à toutes les demandes.
La situation très calme est exceptionnelle car ce n’est pas loin du centre et de nombreuses promenades sont balisées. Nous avons goûté aux différentes eaux de Spa et apprécié la proximité de l’excellent resto Barisart . Nous avons visité l’abbaye de Stavelot et l’exposition à Spa
- Heerlijk appartement in een Belle Epoque kasteeltje op loopafstand van het centrum van Spa. Wij hadden de suite Chasseur: zeer stijlvol ingericht, je waant je even kasteelvrouwe en -heer. De sfeer van een jachthuis ook, dankzij gewijen, opgezette diertjes en mooie etsen en wandtapijt. Erg gezellig apart zitkamertje, met prachtig stofbehang. Zeer aparte badkamer, ingericht als een bos, met wastafels op boomstammen, leembepleisterde muren en een erg ruime regendouche, waar je gemakkelijk met 2 onder kan. Rust alom, enkel het geluid van de stromende beek en klassieke muziek. We werden ook erg hartelijk verwelkomd met een plaatselijk biertje. Topadres aan een fijne prijs voor wie rust, en privacy in een klassieke stijl zoekt!
Escapade Ò Gîte
Escapade Ò Gîte offers accommodations in Spa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from Escapade Ò Gîte.
- Very friendly and considerate host, beautiful and quiet nature environment
- Goede vriendelijke ontvangst, 2 koude Belgische pinten in de koeling en Nespresso op de kamer ! Mooie plek en zeer rustig met veel privacy !
- Très bien accueillis, logement propre, bien arrangé et bien équipé. Situé à 5 minutes de Spa sur les hauteurs, l’endroit est très calme et très reposant.
- Mooie ligging, mooie omgeving net buiten centrum Spa. Ontzettend gezellig en stijlvol ingericht. Voorzien van alle gemakken.
- TUTTO ACCATTIVANTE. BELLA CASA. PULITA E DOTATA DI TUTTO IL NECESSARIO.
Top Guest Houses In Chevron Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Chevron Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Chevron Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Chevron Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!