10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Charleroi Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Charleroi Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Charleroi Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Charleroi Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Charleroi Hainaut Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Charleroi Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Charleroi Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Charleroi Hainaut Province:
Old Post Office Couillet
Old Post Office Couillet is located in Charleroi, just 18 miles from Namur.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Mons is 23 miles from Old Post Office Couillet, and Dinant is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 6 miles from Old Post Office Couillet.
- Lovely place for people travelling to Brussels to and from Charleroi airport.The owners were friendly,waited for us to arrive late at night.Very clean.The beds are comfortable.
communication was excellent
bed was comfy
parking on the street was not a problem, but better to park under the street lamp
furniture was basic but ok
A lovely little hostel where I was the only guest they had. They were very accomodating and nice people. I arrivef late at night quite hungry and almost all the shops were closed, so they drove me to the nearest nightshop with their private car. It is also very cheap considering that you get your own room, wifi and a kitchen in which you can cook if you wish.
I would definitely recommend staying here if you’re going tl Charlerois.
- Beds.not v comfy, Frederic was.nice and helped find.space for my.bike
- Basic hotel, but did the job. Clean throughout. There is a full-size kitchen as well as a small supermarket opposite. Good for a one-night stay. Excellent value for money.
Guesthouse Les Tilleuls
Guesthouse Les Tilleuls is located in Fleurus, just 28 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.Leuven is 30 miles from Guesthouse Les Tilleuls, and Namur is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Friendly french speaking host. Clean and spacious room with baby bed.
- Charming, clean and comfortable. Everything about it was easy from start to finish. Very nice.
- Very value for money. We spent few hours there in the night before getting a flight in the early morning. The property is simple and true “Guesthose”. We got a family room for 5 persons and it was perfect: what we were expecting for! The owner was very kind to wait for us beyond the normal check-in hours. He as well organized for us the transfer to the airport.
- Close to the airport, nice house, clean, a bit old-fashioned, but charming. Parking available.
- Lovely old Manor House full of character with a lovely host. Merci beaucoup.
Chambres d’hôtes de la Quairelle
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes de la Quairelle is located in Gerpinnes, just 17 miles from Namur. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Mons is 27 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de la Quairelle, and Charleroi is 7 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 10 miles away.
- A very small B&B , with a nice room (one of two), and with a fine garden, in a picturesque town.
- The village was beautiful, the house and the furniture is vintage, and the bathroom was amaizing. I felt like I was in another time, but with all modern faclities. It is not a hotel, it is a house who belong to a very nice lady, and we felt like visiting a good friend. We will definitely visit her again.
Host was very nice and relaxed
The Hotel has a nice backyard to relax in
The town has a nice Italian bar/restaurant at the church square
Good parking and location.
Madame was very helpful and don’t miss the excellent nearby Italian restaurant.
- Nice Lady who runs the place, very helpful. Quite out of the way spot.
Le coteau du Buzet
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le coteau du Buzet is located in Buzet in the region of Hainaut Province, just 21 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Leuven is 28 miles from Le coteau du Buzet, and Namur is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 6 miles from Le coteau du Buzet.
- Quiet, spacious and comfortable in a beautiful location. The breakfast was particularly nice with warm homemade bread along with fruit from the garden.
- Surtout ne rien changer , c’est très bien ainsi !…
- Lieu calme et reposant, facile d’accès, à 15 minutes en voiture de Charleroi. Le logement en duplex est spacieux et agréable. Hôte très à l’écoute et de bon conseil. Dommage que je ne sois pas resté plus longtemps.
Het was alsof ik een huisje ter beschikking had: boven slaapkamer (met bureautje en zeteltje) + badkamer en beneden een living met frigo en microgolfoven.
- endroit calme et chaleureux propriétaire très sympa
Le Try Logis
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Le Try Logis is located in Villers-la-Ville, just 21 miles from Brussels. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Leuven is 24 miles from Le Try Logis, and Namur is 18 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Charming host, impressive house and beautiful garden.
- Beautiful B&B, comfy bed, clean room, hot shower, friendly and accomodating hosts and yummy breakfast.
- Nice people, good bed, good shower, private bathroom & toilet.
Great hosts, extremely accomodating
- Accueil chaleureux, excellent rapport qualité-prix, grande recherche dans la décoration, tout était parfait.
La Table d’Or
La Table d’Or offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Louvière. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Brussels is 26 miles from La Table d’Or, and Namur is 28 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 11 miles away.
- Don’t expect to be able to leave cases and check in at 5 o’clock. The owners didn’t turn up till 5 40 breakfast was awful gave you a glass of champagne but no cereal toast just dried up crossiants would not recommend
- La Table D’Or is a surprisingly, unique hotel in an area that does not give the impression such a wonderful place would be.
Quirky but entertaining decor in bedroom.
First-class restaurant. Unusually friendly but exceptionally professional staff and proprietors.
- This is a beautiful hotel with huge bedrooms, a lovely garden, stylish decor and fantastic hosts. The restaurant is worth a detour. The food was beautifully presented and tasted delicious. We paid for the wine pairing which was very good value. Can’t fault this hotel, it’s great!
- Brilliant host, cosy themed room and a restaurant that surprised us with a great evening meal
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Les Remparts is located in Binche in the region of Hainaut Province, just 31 miles from Brussels.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Mons is 10 miles from Les Remparts, and Charleroi is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 14 miles from Les Remparts.
- Thank you so much for the wonderful stay! Everything was so perfect!!! Extremely friendly people, amazing breakfast and very comfortable room!
warm, friendly and helpfull welcome
- personnes très sympathiques et attentionnées. coupe de fruit. place de parking réservée devant la maison…… petit déjeuné copieux servi dans la chambre…
- Le déjeuner est parfait. Il y en a pour tous les goûts et de trop. Bien situé près du centre et au calme. Les hôtes sont très gentils et serviables. Très belle et grande chambre de style ancien.
- Très belle maison dans le centre. Les hôtes sont très gentils et accueillant. Le petit déjeuner est superbe et servi dans la chambre. Recommandé.
Le 15 Temps
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le 15 Temps offers accommodations in Gembloux. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Brussels is 25 miles from Le 15 Temps, and Leuven is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Really comfortable room with very nice people leading the place
- Olivio our host was lovely and made us feel very welcome. We had a very good night’s sleep as it was a quiet location. A most enjoyable breakfast with home cooked rolls and muffins completed our stay.
- lovely family run B&B good breakfast in owners kitchen no need to worry about language as Sebastian speaks v .good English. very clean and comfortable . central location
- Excellent place good breakfast and near bars which served dinner at 10pm
- Très bon accueil par les propriétaires, tout ce qui fait la différence entre l’hôtel et le 15 Temps… l’ accueil est personnalisé 🙂 Le petit déjeuner comporte des confitures maison… Un œuf servi coulant, mmmhhh… on y retournera… nous avons “sympathisés…”
Confluences is located in Walcourt, just 24 miles from Namur.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Mons is 25 miles from Confluences, and Charleroi is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 15 miles from Confluences.
No reviews yet.
Gite de Binche
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Gite de Binche is located in Binche, just 31 miles from Brussels.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Namur is 31 miles from Gite de Binche, and Mons is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 14 miles from Gite de Binche.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful and provided great information on local attractions. The accommodation is central to Binche, close to all amenities and transport links. I liked the kitchen/diner and found the area to be peaceful and relaxed.
very friendly introduction by the landlord into the house;
rooms decorated in a good charming style;
lot of space and bedrooms for our family of six people;
well equipped with technical household items;
very good internet access (WLAN);
rather calm environment (during the day you might experience little noise produced by trains and air planes)
La maison est superbe et les propriétaires attachants, soigneux et très disoponibles!
Tout est utilisable (nombreux accessoires en cuisine), du salon aux chambres, on ne manque de rien!
- Charmant , romantisch huis met alle comfort. Netjes onderhouden . Zeer vriendelijke gastheren
- Veel kamers, veel toiletten, leuk tuintje, geen last van buren, vriendelijke eigenaars, vlakbij centrum en station.
Top Guest Houses In Charleroi Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Charleroi Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Charleroi Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Charleroi Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!