10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Charco del Pino Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Charco del Pino Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Charco del Pino Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Charco del Pino Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Charco del Pino Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Charco del Pino Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Charco del Pino Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Charco Del Pino Tenerife:
Casa oro hombre
Featuring a garden, Casa oro hombre is located in Charco del Pino. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Playa de las Americas is 12 miles from Casa oro hombre. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Arona
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Rural Arona is family-run guest house in the historical village of Arona. Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos beaches are within 6.2 mi.The traditional Canarian-style house recently features rustic decor, and offers views of the garden or city. There is a garden with exotic plants and fruit trees.You will find a restaurant at the property which serves breakfast only.Puerto de la Cruz is 23 mi away and Teide National Park is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 mi from Casa Rural Arona.
- Awesome breakfast, location, tracking start point right near the apartment, close to the sea by car, lovely staff, wonderful garden
- Casa Rural Arona has a calm, if somewhat austere, atmosphere: the dining room is very nice with a beautiful open kitchen where an excellent breakfast buffet and daily entree are on offer. The dining hostess is lovely and very efficient.
The property has a beautiful courtyard garden to take breakfast in, or sit in the evening. Very good breakfasts.
We had ‘Agave’ room, a triple – which was simple, spacious and had a comfortable bed. A kettle and mugs were kindly provided.
- Cozy interior with lovely design in an old hacienda type of traditional house. Splendid patio and curteous staff.The breakfast is good,with fruits,cereals,tea,good coffee,orange juice and a selection of local cheeses and hams.Good value for 70 euros per night,although a good 15 min drive from busy,hectic Los Cristianos.Suitable to hiking lovers and must have a car rented to move around in the area if you want to visit other cities as well.
- The garden is beautiful and peaceful! Very good breakfast.
Offering rooms with free WiFi, Hostel Reina is located in Cho. Set 5.3 mi from the beaches at Los Cristianos, this guest house has a shared terrace and communal lounge area.Each simply decorated room has a wardrobe and tiled floors. There is access to 3 shared bathrooms with a bath or shower.Bike hire and car rental can be organized for you and an airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.Tenerife South Airport is 6.2 mi from the property. Ferries to La Gomera Island and the other Canary Islands leave from Los Cristianos Port. There are several golf courses within a 15-minute drive of Hostal Reina.
- The house is amazing! Very beautiful and comfortable interior, clean and cozy! I don’t now how good is the location if with no car, but with car it was perfect for me! Cheap and really worth the price! Easy to park the car as well. Highly recommend! P.S. Lucie is very charming 🙂
The location is between the airport and Los Cristianos. The location in Cho is good, across the street there are restaurants.
Nice staff despite we were late from the airport. Fast check in and check out.
- Super host, friendly and helpful; close to TFS airport; good local facilities on the doorstep.
During the booking of the internet you are selling breakfast for 8 Eur for this place, but they haven´t this service.
Then its very difficult (or impossible)to get many back (I haven’t get back my 8 EUR yet).
No more booking with you. I am gone tell this all my friend.
Do you think to pay back or.?
The owner is happy to assist you.
The room and the common area of the house is cosy and beautiful.
Very close to the Tenerife South Airport and to the main turistic places in the South of the isle.
Well connected by bus.
Hostal Pensión Neón
Hostal Pensión Neón offers rooms in Guaza. Boasting a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Playa de las Americas is 4.3 mi from the guest house, while Los Cristianos is 3.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 7.5 mi from Hostal Pensión Neón.
The best part of this location is the staff. This family run business has proven to be the best choice we could have made. The 5 nights stay was made 10x better by the Steven, the guy who knows/does all. Out of the available rooms, the ones with balcony or bathroom in are excellent. The bus station is right next to the place and you can get anywhere from there.
I wholeheartedly recommend this place!
The owners and staff were friendly and helpful!
The bus stop was literally around the corner, so easy access to the airport..
- Friendly and clean. Breakfast was really good, and convenient to have it included. Located right next to the bus stop to get transport to the beach or the airport. Internet was good and fast.
- Fair price, friendly staff and good breakfast included. Location is great near Las Galletas where we went for scuba diving. I really enjoyed my stayed there but be aware that you get what you pay for.
Friendly host who actually was around waiting for me.
Room spacious & bed comfortable.
Breakfast good and friendly service.
Convenient for the bus service but I was only passing by.
- The best part of this location is the staff. This family run business has proven to be the best choice we could have made. The 5 nights stay was made 10x better by the Steven, the guy who knows/does all. Out of the available rooms, the ones with balcony or bathroom in are excellent. The bus station is right next to the place and you can get anywhere from there.
One of our top picks in El Médano.Located in a small fishing village, and near one of the most extensive, white sandy beaches in Tenerife, the Hostal Carel provides smart and practical rooms – perfect accommodations for a relaxing, sun-filled holiday.Hostal Carel features spacious rooms, all of which are exterior facing. You can unwind in your room in the evening and watch some TV.Stroll down to the beach in the morning, and spend the day lying on the sand and swimming in the Atlantic Ocean.The hotel has its own cafe and bar, where you can grab a snack, some tapas, or a drink in the afternoon.In the evening, you can head into the center of El Medáno, where you will find a number of restaurants and bars. You can return to the hotel at any time, as guests have 24-access to the property.
good location, next to bus stop and supermarket, 5 minutes walking from beach, friendly, helpful stuff, restaurant at the site, opening times are unpredictable, perhaps due to Carnaval time, food ok for reasonable price, only Spanish menu – but they tried to translate
El Médano: a nice little village where everything (even the shops) is about surfing so if you are for it, it is the place for you, wind is always guaranteed. there are some good restaurants, but the mayority is open only during the day, not for evening. very close to the airport, but does not have direct bus connection, though the changing is well timed. it is a good base it you have a car, parking by the hostal is nearly impossible but within 5 minutes walking you can find.
- We were there just for one night before we are going to the airport.The room was spacious with fridge.
- Before my stay I was slightly worried after reading some reviews. However, Hostal Carel was definetely worth the money. I had a friendly welcome, safe and clean enough place to stay, enough space and a practical location with a very low price. Sure the looks and design were simple, outdated and oldfashioned, but that was part of the charm. And what do you expect with this price level anyway? Perfect for 2-4 nights in the chill and relaxed El Medano.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great authentic Spanish food in restaurant, very good value for money. Rooms are basic but perfectly adequate.
- Friendly owner, great location, simple but clean facilities
- good location, next to bus stop and supermarket, 5 minutes walking from beach, friendly, helpful stuff, restaurant at the site, opening times are unpredictable, perhaps due to Carnaval time, food ok for reasonable price, only Spanish menu – but they tried to translate
The Blue House
Offering a year-round outdoor terrace, The Blue House is located in Costa Del Silencio, 10 minutes’ walk away from the Amarilla Beach.The Blue House features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. It gives access to a shared pool in a nearby property 350 feet away.Playa de las Americas is 6.2 mi from The Blue House, while Puerto de la Cruz is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 mi from the property.
– Good wifi
– Free breakfast
– Friendly owner
– Location not bad and quite regular bus to Los Cristianos / Costa Adeje. Buses to Airport took about 1 hour at most and quite frequent
– Restaurants and supermarket nearby
- Location was excellent and the size of the room and bathroom was huge.
- We were met at the airport by the property manager, Andres, who couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly. Lovely big house and garden with good protection from the wind on all sides. A real sun trap with large verandah and two balconies upstairs. We met some lovely people from all over Europe as we chatted in the shared kitchen. On the final day Andres drove us back to the airport – a perfect ending to a perfect holiday in the sun!
- Easy check-in, owner was waiting for us even if we landed very late night. Owner speaks english really well. Breakfast is good although you need to walk to another hotel for that. Place is clean,big kitchen, fridge. Fast wifi. Beds were ok. Towels provided. Couch in a terrace is really great for enjoying evenings after long driving day. In general nice questhouse. Easy parking.
- It is a converted house, so you get a full kitchen, laundry, living room, dining room, and yard for sunbathing…just like being at home.
- – Good wifi
Casa Zaguan is located in Vilaflor and looks onto the village square. Set in lovely gardens, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub.Each room at Casa Zaguan has classical décor finished in bright colors. All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.The property has central heating throughout, and there is a log fire in the guest´s lounge. There is a terrace with a barbecue area and loungers.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling. Vilaflor’s tourist information office can be found next to the guest house. Tenerife Sur Airport is 16 mi from the guest house. You can reach Santa Cruz de Tenerife in just over an hour by car.
- The guest house has a traditional Spanish style. The rooms are spacious and have their own bathroom. There is a common living-room and a kitchen (fridge and water boiler) for the use of the guests. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The little village is beautiful and very well located for hiking in the mountain areas.
- Lovely place in a beautiful location. We used it as a base from which to do a massive hike on the Sunday and it was perfect. But the best thing of all was the incredibly warm welcome we got from Rob and Stacey; they couldn’t have been nicer, and nothing was too much trouble. And we heartily recommend the stargazing experience, especially if it starts with Rob’s spaghetti bolognese!
- Location, friendly and helpful staff, good room size, decent breakfast, proximity to the national park.
- We loved the olde world charm of Casa Zaguan. The proprietors were most welcoming and looked after us extremely well. The stargazing trip was amazing!
Don’t be put off by reviews complaining of noise, it was peaceful & quiet when we were there in March 2018. I think the noise relates to a regular booking just one week a year. Beautiful building.
Great location for the centre of Vilaflor, which could be noisy during festivals etc I guess. Great access to Teide National Park
El Cerro de la Luna
El Cerro de la Luna is located 2.8 mi from Arona, Tenerife. Set in a characteristic Canarian home, this guest house offers barbecue facilities and a garden.All rooms in this guest house have a seating area and views of the garden and the surrounding countryside. There is access to a shared bathroom.Guests can enjoy the use of a shared kitchen, and there is a terrace available. The property offers a shuttle service and bicycle rental, and there is a gift shop on site.El Cerro de la Luna is 2,950 feet from Camel Park, and the city of Los Cristianos is a 5-minute drive away. Playa de las Americas beaches are 3.7 mi from the property.
- The decoration is very nice and the place is very quiet although it is only about 20 min by car from the beach.
- Exceptionally helpful staff, great value for the price. The location can be tricky to reach at first by public tansport, but if you have a car you have the perfect quiet spot, still very clise to the city and the amazing beaches.
- well equiped kitchen, architectual style, free camel park entrance, bathroom, cosy room, garden and terrace <3
We had separate apartment with our own bathroom and toilet.
Our booking was worth the money.
- Our room and garden was so beautiful. We loved the Mexican style of this place. We had a great view from our room. The cleaning lady was very nice and we met really nice people over there.
Casa Blanca Tenerife Sur
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Casa Blanca Tenerife Sur is located in Granadilla de Abona. The guesthouse has a shared lounge.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk. Casa Blanca Tenerife Sur provides some rooms that feature sea views, and all rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom and a closet.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Playa de las Americas is 15 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Lovely welcome from Oliver, who showed us around the facilities and had some good local knowledge. The entire place was very clean, and our room, although simple, was comfortable and spacious. Definitely recommend getting a ‘sea view’ room with an external windows – some rooms had windows opening out onto an inner corridor.
Best thing was the amazing roof terrace, with some basic kitchen facilities and plenty of seating and mood lighting – perfect place for a simple tapas dinner and a few glasses of wine!
- The owners are very kind and joined us for the new year party on the rooftop terrace, which was good fun. The bed is comfortable, and the facilities are very clean. The rooftop terrace is a great place to spend the mornings having a relaxing breakfast. Granadilla is also a pretty quiet village, a bit up the mountain, not very touristy, with authentic little cafes and low food prices. It has all the facilities you need and it’s still only a 15 minute car ride to the nearest beach (El Medano, which is great for surfing).
+ quite near airport south
+ extremely clean and new facilities incide
+ very nice personnel
+ nice toproof&openair kitchen where you get morning sun
- Helpfull owner. Really clean rooms and bathrooms. Perfect roof terrace with grill and fully equipped kitchen. Terrace has deck chairs, parasol etc. Our room was on the end of corridor, so we can say that room was quite. Small and new accommodation away from crowded tourist places.
- We stayed only one night but we are very much satisfied! House itself is very clean, newly refurbished and it has everything you need to feel like home. Thank you Oliver, we will be coming back in the future!
- Lovely welcome from Oliver, who showed us around the facilities and had some good local knowledge. The entire place was very clean, and our room, although simple, was comfortable and spacious. Definitely recommend getting a ‘sea view’ room with an external windows – some rooms had windows opening out onto an inner corridor.
Klinda Living Experience
Klinda Living Experience is offering accommodations in El Médano. All rooms feature a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Playa de las Americas is 13 miles from Klinda Living Experience, while Los Cristianos is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 3.6 miles from the accommodation.
- Really interesting place, easy to take bus and hike up in the mountains or down by the coast.
- Cloria was wonderful host.This was our favorite place we stayed on Tenerife. Beautiful house and pool house. Next to a Papaya and Banana farm and just down the road from the best beaches on Tenerife. Couldn’t recommend it more and we hope to go back.
- The host is friendly and very helpful. The accomodation is located in easy reach of the coastal village of El Médano, 5 minutes by bus or car. The room was a good size and the bed very comfortable. There is a walled garden area with seating for relaxing at Klinda
- A proper Canary-island experience! Gloria is a great host and her hotel a very energetic and friendly accommodation. Close both to the airport and El Médano, a small village full of nice bars, cafés and, of course, surf vibes.
- Superb and very helpful hosts. Very clean, beautiful and interesting house.
Top Guest Houses In Charco Del Pino Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Charco del Pino Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Charco del Pino Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Charco del Pino Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!