10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Chabunco Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
Chabunco Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Chabunco Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chabunco Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chabunco Magallanes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Chabunco Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Chabunco Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Chabunco Magallanes:
Hostal Mi Casa
Hostal Mi Casa offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Mi Casa.
- Great shower, comfy bed, very clean, okay common area. Breakfast simple but good….ham, cheese, warm buns, juice, yogurt. 20 minute walk from Centro was good. A few take-out places close…..with great food……no restaurants close. Unimarc a few blocks away.
- even IF it was something ok, the hotel owner destroyed our vacation totally
- Love the help ce in at 0200 am and Rachel was still asking and pleasant as if it was 2 pm
- The staff made me feel completely welcome, and I felt like I was at home.
- The owners are great hosts, they are so kind. The bedroom is very comfortable.
Hostal Hielo Sur
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Hielo Sur offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Hielo Sur.
- Everything was good and decent, more family oriented than backpackers. We left at dawn early and they accommodated breakfast. Great value for what you pay for.
- Beds are very comfortable& Friendly and helpful staff
- no one speaks English, explains by arms and legs ?
- Cordial atención del personal y la ubicación del hostal buena. Ricas camas y la habitación calentita!.
El personal es muy atento, tiene una buena ubicación que permite ir caminando al centro.
El desayuno es aceptable y el aseo de habitación y baño bueno.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Parediso offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with cable channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Parediso.
- Amazingly friendly staff. Good location within easy walking to most of Punta Arenas.
- Instead of a double room with shared bathroom we were given an apartment with private kitchen and bathroom: very nice surprise!
- Comfortable bed, nice sized room, pretty property. Clean.
- Closeness to the centre, lovely and well cared for flower garden
- The staff were extremly friendly! The husband of the owner spoke English, which was good for us. The room was very tidy and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was included into the price and was also very nice. We ate togeher in the kitchen. The whole hostal has a very familiar cosy athmosphere!
Hostel Keoken offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.All rooms are fitted with a TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed and room (although they did have to change my from my original room as the heater wasn’t working). They also let me wait in their lounge the evening I checked out as I had a late flight.
- Nice place. A lot of French people come here and there is a nice place to meet. The room was quite comfortable and well designed. A lot of nice wood.
- Fantastic breakfast, so many options, best breakfast you will find in a hostel! Nice sitting area. 4 blocks from the supermarket and 6 blocks from the busterminal.
- Clean comfortable rooms, good bathrooms (shared), nice common area with decent wifi and kitchen use.
- Warm cosy atmosphere. Easy walk to Centre of town.
Hostal Aventura Austral
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Aventura Austral offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Staff is super friendly
Breakfast was very good
Room was comfortable and quiet
- Staff very nice and helpful, The hotel is overall very quiet and clean, we had a private bathroom but we would not hesitate to book again the room with shared bathroom. We could use the small kitchen to cook on the evening. The day after, we have left our luggage in the hotel for free. Breakfast was good, eggs, cheese and ham, with fresh bread and jam.
- Simple and clean rooms with comfortable beds, about 10 minutes walk from the center. Very helpful and friendly staff and a decent breakfast spread with warm scrambled eggs cooked by the gentleman Ricardo.
Staff were so accommodating when our flight was delayed and we missed our first night. Rearranged our stay without hesitation and then stayed up until 1am to let us in when we did finally arrive. And then welcomed us with smiles! Also more than happy to arrange taxis to airport.
Comfortable room and good value for money in an expensive area. Good breakfast of bread, ham, cheese and eggs and jams with coffee.
- Staff were excellent! Very helpful and friendly! Double room with private bathroom was great. Scrambled eggs included in breakfast were a nice surprise.
- Staff is super friendly
La Casa Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi, La Casa Guesthouse offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Pedro and Zenobia were incredibly friendly hosts.
They organized our trip to the penguins, they prepared lunch packages and allowed us to use their kitchen. They also tried really hard to teach is Spanish ;-). We really felt like home. Thank you so much.
- Lovely owners, super comfortable bed, spotlessly clean. It’s easy to see the owners really care about their guests. They even prepared a fresh breakfast for me at 5am. Really enjoyed my stay! Many thanks!
- Safe parking, great hosts, good breaky, comfortable beds.
- nice family, comfortable rooms and nice breakfast. They have good information about things to do in the city and all sorts of tours. They organised the tour for us and packed a little breakfast box before they drove us to the tour office for our 6:30 am penguin tour.
- Hosts were very friendly, helpful and accommodating
- Pedro and Zenobia were incredibly friendly hosts.
Pardo & Shackleton
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Pardo & Shackleton is located in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Pres Ibanez Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- This place was way better then we expected. Very cozy and nice. Good breakfast. Friendly stuff.
- The hostel is quite close to the centre of Punta Arenas and the staff, especially Claudia, have been very helpful, they even booked for us an excursion. Room very clean and had a room service every day.
- We stayed one night before our Patagonia tour. This place was a great deal. The front desk staff was extremely helpful in providing advise and directions around Punta Arenas.
- Bed comfortable and able to use kitchen for cooking. Breakfast ok
- Good sized room, quiet hostel, big kitchen. Upstairs bathroom a good size.
Hostal Residencial Bulnes
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the city, Hostal Residencial Bulnes is located in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The staff were helpful. The room was like a closet as was the bathroom. They did not provide a towel.
- Clean shared bathroom and lots of blankets to keep warm
- The manager and staff were super friendly,the room temperature was perfect (since is a cold city) and the breakfast was tasty
- The beds were comfortabel and we had an electric heater in the room. The bathroom was clean, eventhough a bit rundown. The kitchen was very well equipped with good knives and everything you need. Plus you get free coffee and tea.
- The manager was very friendly & his English was excellent.
Hostal Torres del Paine
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Torres del Paine offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Nice Host, very helpful. Laundry service (if I remember right 4000clp), nice breakfast.
- Fine for a night’s sleep whilst making connections.
- The owner is extremely friendly and nice. Breakfast is also good.
- well the owner was very polite, and she can prepare you the breakfast to take away if you have an early tour, that was very awesome, they have laundry service too, that was cool because we where arriving from torres del paine.
- Breakfast was ok, the staff was very friendly and helpful even if they didn’t speak English very well.
Family House del Rey
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Family House del Rey offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.Every room comes with a TV.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from Family House del Rey.
- Central location and kitchenette/ensuite facilities
- We liked the friendly atmosphere, closeness to the centre and the general character of the place.
- The place is not far from the centre of Punta Arenas.
- Very good support about the opportunities to eat and to look at in town. Central location
Muy buena ubicación
El personal amable y preocupado
Top Guest Houses In Chabunco Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Chabunco Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Chabunco Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Chabunco Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!