10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Chabreliez Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Chabreliez Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Chabreliez Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chabreliez Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chabreliez Belgium Luxembourg. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Chabreliez Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Chabreliez Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Chabreliez Belgium Luxembourg:
In a 16th-century farm, this charming guesthouse offers comfortable rooms with shared facilities and a cozy living room.The Shamrock provides a homey base in the wonderful Belgian countryside. Wake up each morning with a wholesome breakfast in the dining room, while planning your pleasant hiking or biking trips.It is possible to request dinner at the hotel (as a set meal) and vegetarians can enjoy a delicious meal of organic products from farms in the neighborhood. Relax in the cozy living room and watch TV or spend some time reading in the library.
- The place is great for all who like countryside. Even it is an old house there is nice & modern bathroom.
- Me and my boyfriend loved the stay at Shamrock. The house is located just in the middle of a natural paradise and it is sorrounded by just a few traditional houses. The hosts are super friendly and they have a lovely dog that made us company. Breakfast is exceptional with the homemade coissants, jam, break, yoghurt and so on. We woke up smelling the baking bread… IT WAS AMAZING! Totally recommended 😀
- Breakfast was great, the hosts particularly wonderful people and the area is perfect for nature lovers.
I can’t thank Helen enough for her help with first aid enough, as I damaged my hand the day before I was due to trave a long drive, and her medical experience really did make a massive difference!!
Helen and Hans are a lovely couple I loved spending time with! And can’t recommend a stay at Shamrock Guesthouse high enough if you want a rural break.
- Lovely accommodations, beautiful house and furnishings. Charming. The hosts are friendly, warm, generous and welcoming.
One of our top picks in Nadrin.Les Alisiers is set on a hill just outside of the quaint village of Nadrin. It features spacious accommodations with free Wi-Fi, each with unique views of the l’Ourth valley.The warm colored rooms come equipped with cable TV, radio and a minibar. A seating corner is set up next to the window which offers views of the surroundings. The private bathroom has free toiletries.Les Alisiers has a downstairs lounge where a buffet breakfast is served every morning. For dinner, restaurants such as La Plume d’Oie and Le Panorama are within half a mile of the Bed & Breakfast.The area of Nadrin is very suitable for long walks and bike tours. The tower of Herou which offers a panoramic view of the valley, is 1,000 feet away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Big, comfortable room and lovely clean bathroom. Nice breakfast. Very kind and friendly hosts!
- The owners were really friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfy and the breakfast delicious. Beautiful house and the area is amazing.
- The property is located at an end of the village of Nadrin, from where you can have pleasant walks into the valley of Ourthe. The owners have been very friendly and gave us good suggestions for walks around. Our room was spacious and comfortable. It was a real pleasure to start the day with breakfast offered in the dining room.
- Beautiful setting friendly host spacious room and a great breakfast
- Everything was well catered for and the owners couldn’t do enough for us always smiling
Hostellerie La Maison de Maître
Located in Arbrefontaine in the region of Liege Province, 26 miles from Liège, Hostellerie La Maison de Maître features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Durbuy is 17 miles from Hotel La Maison de Maître, and Monschau is 25 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 29 miles away.
- Beautiful and warm place. Comfort, quiet and great food. Perfect location for hiking,…
- The place was well located and clean, the available staff was making a big effort to assist. The dinner at the hotel restaurant was great.
– nice room with a nice view
– very friendly staff
– flexibility (late checkout)
– location is perfect if you like hiking
- The staff were incredibly attentive and the food (dinner, breakfast and a packed lunch) was beautiful. I’d love to come again.
- The personnel is wonderful, thanks for the great service jean-paul!
Sol Battire & A Tchape Mele
Sol Battire & A Tchape Mele offers accommodations in Brisy. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.Durbuy is 22 miles from Sol Battire & Tchape Mele, and Spa is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Beau B’harre
Located in Manhay in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, 21 miles from Liège, Le Beau B’harre features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Durbuy is 9 miles from Le Beau B’harre, and Monschau is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from Le Beau B’harre.
- Ruimte gevoel in huis, leuke grote tuin, goede ligging
Een mooie grote tuin, veel parkeergelegenheid.
1 zeer gunstige kamer.
Veel tv’s voorzien.
Nous étions un groupe d’amis, avec bébé, à occuper ce superbe gîte. Robert a été très disponible et arrangeant pour notre arrivée.
La cadre, l’équipement, les activités, la literie… Tout nous a plu!
- L’accueil des propriétaires, la situation géographique, le nombre suffisant de chambres et de salles de bain, le kicker, le jeu de flèches fort appréciés par les jeunes, la décoration (esprit cocoon), le grand frigo, la grande table pour les repas, les lits faits à l’arrivée et draps de bain fournis.
- Alles! sehr schönes Ferienhaus mit sehr gut ausgestatteter Küche, guten Betten. Alles sauber und ansprechend!
B&B Le Parad’Izier
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, B&B Le Parad’Izier is located in Izier, just 18 miles from Liège. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Durbuy is 6 miles from B&B Le Parad’Izier, and Spa is 15 miles away. Liege Airport is 19 miles from the property.
Receive friendly on arrival.
A very nice location, with rural views.
The room was special than usual.
More like a tree house, really special!
I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Possible to enjoy the heated pool, anytime you like.
Friendly hostess and such a sweet dog :).
A pleasant stay to remember.
- It’s a beautiful property with amazing garden! We were in chalet which is a sort of a treehouse but very comfortable, beautifully decorated with stunning views. I can’t stress enough how beautiful the garden is – it’s more like a park 🙂 the owner is lovely, super helpful and relaxed. And we fell in love with her dog! Would definitely recommend this place especially if you’re looking for a romantic getaway weekend!
- The host was very kind. Breakfast fresh and tasty. The pool was great.
- The hotel was lovely and very comfortable. The lady who’s house it was, was very kind and accommodating and made me and my son very welcome. I would definitely recommend it.
- Friendly welcome in a beautifully quiet location. Great place to relax and unwind.
- Receive friendly on arrival.
La Vieille Tour
The country side Vieille Tour is a castle farm in spacious grounds with a terrace. La Vieille Tour includes a banquet hall and is a 15 minute drive from Marche-en-Famenne.The classic décor rooms at La Vieille Tour have a private bathroom. Guests have tea making facilities. The surrounding garden provides a calm atmosphere to relax in or stoll around.A continental breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room.The area around the guesthouse is ideal for cycling, kayaking and horseback riding. La Vieille Tour is a 6 minute drive from the Grottes Mille et Une Nuits.
The tourist city of Durbuy is 6 miles away. Melreux train station is 1,650 feet away.
- The proprietor recommended a lovely walk in the area and helpfully printed out a map of the walk from the internet for us to follow.
- Quiet, clean room with a nice view; friendly owner; good breakfast
Frühstück mit leckeren Croissants und frischem Baguette, Kaffee durchschnittlich, Raum etwas eng;
parking gelegenheid was een pluspunt.
hygiëne was goed
tv was een pluspunt
- De patron heeft voor ons alleen zijn kerstavond opgeofferd en ons een lekker diner voorgeschoteld.
Le Coffee Ride
Le Coffee Ride offers bright rooms with views over the Ambleve valley and the Ardennes landscape. Outdoor activities such as climbing, hiking, cycling, and canoeing, can be arranged. Free WiFi is available.The simply furnished rooms at Le Coffee Ride come with box spring beds and a private bathroom with a shower and a wash basin, or shared showers on the corridor.A freshly prepared breakfast is served daily in the bar. Guests can also enjoy a traditional Belgian beer on the sun terrace or at the bar, which also has a fireplace.The accommodation also hosts various team building and sports activities.The Waterfalls of Coo are 2,650 feet from Le Coffee Ride. The Caves of Remouchamps are 16.2 miles from the inn and the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is a 10-minute drive.
- Log fire. Beer. Friendly staff location and views.
- Breakfast was continental and was acceptable bearing in mind the hotels price per night.
- Staff was extremely friendly, the bar at ground level is a great plus to the accomodation, breakfast was just excellent.
- Great location for trips in the Ardennes, clean rooms and helpful staff.
- Great location for the Spa circuit and near to a good selection of bars and restaurants. Very close to railway station. Lovely bar with outside sitting, very friendly staff.
The Guest House
Located in Durbuy, 21 miles from Liège, The Guest House features a restaurant and free WiFi.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.Spa is 20 miles from The Guest House, and Namur is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from The Guest House.
- Very nice, big room, with interesting decor. Comfortable bed, nice shower!
- We received a free upgrade to a suite on arrival without asking. Super quint and central accommodation. Fireplace was a plus! Definitely try out the restaurant in the back courtyard Sept at Juliette. Lovely food, super chill place to sit and just relax.
- The room (we had the room off the courtyard with two floors) was spacious and unique. Bathroom large with beautiful windows. Bed was comfy. Very central location.
on attend de voir d’autres endroits comme celui ci !!!!
on aime ou on aime pas !
disponibilité d’un feu de bois!
- Ontbijt was heerlijk. Diner in hotel victoria super
La Tête Ailleurs
Tête Ailleurs offers spacious suites with a communal kitchen in central Durbuy. This property is only 650 feet from Topiary Park.Each room at La Tête Ailleurs has a flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area with a sofa. They have hardwood floors and also have a work desk. The communal kitchen is stocked with coffee and tea.La Tête Ailleurs is a 35 minute drive from La Roche-en-Ardennes which features sights including the Le Parc à Gibier wildlife park.Free parking is available approximately a quarter mile from the hotel.
- Great location in the heart of the village, at very short walking distance to good restaurants, bakery, butcher, shops and tracking trails in the Ardennes countryside. Very friendly host, she came to pick us up in the village, and advised on restaurants and parking place.
- Great location, on the city center, walking distance to a bakery, restaurants, the Topiary Park. The owner is very kind and helpful.
- Durbuy is beautiful. The accommodation is in the city center and you can have a nice walk to town and restaurants.
- The staff was very kind and helpful. The location was great, near to nice bars, restaurants and to the main attractions. The apartment had a very nice view too. Near by Le 7 cocktail and tapas bar 🙂
Very friendly owner.
Availability of a kitchen.
Good location in the (small) centre
Top Guest Houses In Chabreliez Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Chabreliez Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Chabreliez Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Chabreliez Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!