10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cesuras Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cesuras Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cesuras Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cesuras Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cesuras Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cesuras Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cesuras Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cesuras Galicia:
Costa da Egoa
Located on the banks of the Abelleira River, this former water mill offers rustic-style rooms and a spacious lounge with a fireplace. The guest house offers free bicycles.All rooms at Costa da Egoa feature a rustic décor with hardwood floors and exposed stone walls. Each has a modern bathroom with shower including a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can relax in the lounge or in the spacious garden including a children’s play area. There is also a kitchen, dining area and barbecue facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.In the nearby towns of Curro and Veira guests will find restaurants serving characteristic Galician dishes. These are about 5 minutes’ drive or 20 minutes walk away.Costa da Egoa is about 30 minutes’ drive from A Coruña and 45 minutes’ from Santiago de Compostela. The guest house offers a car rental service and staff can provide more information on activities in the surrounding area.
- A beautiful family run B&B. Host came and picked us up and dropped us off in Bruma. Room, food, and hospitality of owners was first class. The location is enchanting.
- Excellent hostess and very comfortable stay.We had lovely meal in the on-site restaurant..huge portions..Highly recommended!
- Fantastic place, very helpful and friendly staff-even gave us a lift to the start of our walking point,couldn’t fault this place at all
- A great place to stay on the Camino Ingles. While the inn is close to the A Coruna version of the Camino, we managed to walk to the inn from the Ferrol version by starting our detour off route in Presedo. For those who want to try this route without reinventing the wheel, I posted our track on Wikiloc under the title Presedo a Costa da Egoa. It was about 12 km over there but only a few kms to rejoin the Coruna trail.
- The staff is great, the breakfast is very good. Thanks to Rocio et Jésus.
Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval
Offering an a la carte restaurant, Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval is located in Ledoira. Free WiFi internet access is available throughout the property.The rooms at Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval include a flat-screen TV and all of them have an private bathroom with complimentary toiletries.At Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval you will find a garden and a terrace and. Younger guests will also enjoy making use of the children’s playground.The restaurant serves a range of regional cuisine, and visitors are also welcome to relax with a drink in the bar.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 mi away, and the property offers free public parking on site.
- Was hoping for a comfortable, no-frills bed and evening meal before an early morning flight from Santiago and for that purpose the Hostal exceeded expectations
Restaurant open late at night. Good food.
Friendly staff, very clean..,
Posizione vicina aeroporto
Late Check in
- Tiene un entorno acogedor y había una perrita muy amorosa
Hotel y cafetería en el mismo edificio, parking amplio y al lado de la entrada.
Cercanía con Santiago
Located in Las Fragas do Eume Nature Reserve, Alvarella offers ecologically-designed accommodations. It features an outdoor swimming pool and provides introductory environmental courses. Free Wi-fi and private parking are available.Alvarella’s rooms have a rustic décor featuring parquet flooring and wooden furniture. The family rooms feature bunk beds and a seating area. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower.Alvarella incorporates constructive bioclimatic and ecological solutions using solar energy generated from the property’s solar panels. Guests can learn more about the environment and ecological building solutions at one of the on-site courses.There are several beaches within 5 minutes’ drive of Alvarella, including Miño, Perbes and Cabanas beaches. Guests can also play traditional games at the guest house or have a barbecue in the garden. Ferrol and A Coruña are about 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Lovely place. Nice people. Perfect if you are traveling with dogs. So relaxing!
– The peach and tranquility was just what we needed
– The friendly owner gave us lots of ideas about things to do in the area and spoke slowly in Spanish for us to understand better (we are not native Spanish speakers)
– There was a very friendly dog and cat to play with 🙂
– The rooms were nice and warm
- La ubicación, el personal, los perros 🙂 y el desayuno.
- el sitio es super tranquilo y con mesas para poder hacer picinic al aire libre. muy cercano a las Fragas do Eume . Desayuno muy rico. Las dueñas eran muy majas y atentas.
- Alojamiento rural (hay que mirar bien las fotos para entender el tipo de habitación y confort que encontraremos) muy tranquilo, con instalaciones sostenibles y muy verdes, con una atención inmejorable por parte del personal y perfecta situación para ir a explorar el parque natural del Eume. El servicio de comidas y cenas con muy buena relación calidad-precio. Sin duda, recomendable al 100%, con niños por su practicidad, sin ellos por la tranquilidad.
PR Casa Savi
Set 1,650 feet from Perbes Beach, Pensión Casa Savi features a 24-hour front desk and a restaurant. It offers modern, attractive rooms and has free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each room at Pensión Casa Savi has wooden floors. All rooms include heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The Savi’s restaurant specializes in Galician cuisine, including the region’s famous octopus, seafood and fish dishes.Perbes Railway Station is just 5 minutes’ walk from the Casa Savi and Miño Golf Club is 1.2 mi away. Miño is a 10-minute drive away and you can reach Ferrol in 20 minutes via the nearby AP9F Motorway.
- Quiet, very clean, modern facilities, good value, free parking on site, only 15 min from Pontevedra.
- Muy acogedor, limpio y cuidado en cada detalle hacia el huésped por parte del personal. Verdaderamente recomendable.
deco soigne et moderne
parking aproximite et gratuit ,kitchenette a disposition et tranquillite, en tout cas lors de notre sejour
- La relación calidad-precio es inmejorable. No parece una pensión, todo muy limpio, el baño pequeño aunque bastante moderno y nuevo y la cama cómoda.
- La habitación estaba muy bien y el baño muy grande
La Casona de Betanzos
La Casona de Betanzos is offering accommodations in Betanzos. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the guesthouse.At La Casona de Betanzos, rooms contain a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A Coruña is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Ferrol is 28 miles away. A Coruña Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- What lovely owners! They made us so welcome even though it was New Years Day and they should have been having a holiday! They even showed us the other rooms which were all themed. Very creative! My dog was so welcomed and they even provided a bed for her so saved us carrying hers up the stairs. She slept like a log on it.
The owner is very nice and thoughtful.
Every room has a different theme, ours was cinema. Very cozy and warm.
Q era un sitio con poco jaleo d clientes, muy bonito x fuera, con parking privado, la habitacion preciosa muy buen gusto en todo, la cama muy grande y super comoda. Calidad precio inmejorable. El trato personalizado, gran amabilidad y hospitalidad d los propietarios, nos hicieron la estancia muy agradable.
Sitio miy aconsejable si quereis pasar unos dias haciendo catas d la famosa tortilla d Betanzos. Riquisima. Gracias x todo Antonio y Maria. Firmado: Alfredo, Estrella, Tuka y Moko.
Vacaciones Navideñas en familia…mi hermana vive en Betanzos..pero no tiene alojamiento en casa para la familia y yo y mis padres nos alojamos en la Casona de Betanzos
Alojamiento peculiar con mucho encanto y muy artistico…mis padres que son muy modernos salieron encantados…y encantados de las atenciones a su mascota. María la anfitriona un encanto.
- muy atenta y agradable en todo momento la anfitriona María.
PR Ó Mesón Novo
Pensión Residencial Ó Mesón Novo is set along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and next to the N550 Motorway. Just 30 minutes’ drive from A Coruña, it features a café.The rooms at Pensión Residencial Ó Mesón Novo feature attractive, lightly colored décor and a balcony. They include free Wi-Fi, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The on-site bar serves breakfast from 06:00. It offers both characteristic local breakfasts and continental options.The village of Ordes and Cerceda Water Park is just 5.6 mi from the Mesón Novo. Santiago de Compostela is a 35-minute drive away.
Friendly staff…hotel & bar.
English very good.
- We used this hotel as a part of our Camino Ingles walk. As a property it is great, located beside a busy tourist road and offering oversized and spotlessly clean en-suite rooms. The food offering in the area is limited but not bad.
- Excellent for pilgrims and travelers alike. Very clean and quiet. Near restaurants for dinner. They offered breakfast next door. Very good value.
- The owner’s son was very hospitable. This is a simple place but it is clean and has what you need when doing Camino.
- The staff was very helpful. Antonio picked us up from a stop two miles from the hotel, at no additional charge. When I had flowers sent to my wife, he added chocolates and a great bottle of champagne, at no additional charge!
- Friendly staff…hotel & bar.
Pensión O Real Boimil
Pensión O Real Boimil is located in Boimorto and has a garden and a terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Pensión O Real Boimil has some units with garden views, and all rooms have a patio. At the accommodation, all rooms come with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Sada is 30 miles from Pensión O Real Boimil, while Betanzos is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from the guesthouse.
- The room was sparkling clean and comfortable, the staff very friendly and attentive.
- Modern and clean premises on Camino Norde. Pleasant efficient staff. Excellent breakfast from 7.30am ….worth waiting for. We can recommend this accommodation.
- Everything was just perfect. Especially the hosts are really very nice. We really recommend it!
- Mercedes was very welcoming and the room was spacious and comfortable. There is a friendly bar across the road. It was a wonderful stay with a superb breakfast.
- Beautiful house and cosy room. Relaxing night and I got excellent extended breakfast. Perfect stay. The hosts were very friendly.
Offering a Modernist facade, La Terraza is located in Miño center, next to several beaches and the Rías Altas Coast. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms feature tile/marble floor. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower, and free toiletries. You will find luggage storage space at the property.You will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets nearby. Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a surcharge.A Coruña is 9.9 mi from La Terraza, while Ferrol is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 9.3 mi from La Terraza.
- We were a group of 20 who stayed in La Terraza on the 3rd night of the Camino Ingles. The hotel was very accommodating and allowed us to check in earlier and also helped to carry our luggage to the rooms. (The hotel does not have a lift). The owner was also proactive and contacted me prior to our stay to ask about dinner. He arranged an amazing 3 course meal for Euro 12pp in the restaurant opposite the hotel – we could barely finish all the food they served! I can highly recommend this hotel if you are walking the Camino Ingles.
- Service was great. Conveniently located on the Camino. Great little Cafe next door.
- A friendly face at reception. The room was spartan but clean. It worked as a ultilitarian stop en route. Not pretty enough to be a destination.
- Central location, just off the Camino. Simple but satisfying breakfast, walking distance to the beach…
- Staff very friendly. The bed was comfortable. The lcoation was very good 🙂
PR La Poetisa
Set on the edge of the Acea Da Ma Park and sports complex, La Poetisa is just a 5-minute drive from A Coruña Airport. All rooms come with free WiFi.The bright, heated rooms at the Poetisa have a TV and mini-bar. There is a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast can be served in your room, if ordered in advance.La Poetisa has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Free parking can be found nearby.A Coruña city center and Riazor Beach are a 10-minute drive away, via the nearby AP9 Motorway. O Burgo Santiago Train Station is 2,300 feet from the hotel.
- Although an older hotel it was done up in a very retro manner with all kinds of displays, artwork etc. Front desk were really on the ball getting us directions. It was a minute walk from the main Plaza in Leon and we had supper outside right across from the cathedral. We were right in the top floor with the old wood beams coming down to head height.
- Alberto at the front desk was amazing. He went above and beyond to help me, calling the train company to confirm my reservation and ensure the train would stop at the seldom used station. Next day he even drive me to the station. Wow
- The near by restaurants are very lively, especially La Tortuga, with a wonderful owner, we ate many free tapas!!!
- It was a decent room, I only stayed one night but it’s ideal if you have a late or early flight. The guy at reception was really helpful.
- Staff was very helpful and courteous and definitely seems to put its guests’ concerns first. Definitely recommended! 😀
One of our best sellers in A Coruña! Located in A Coruña, 3.9 miles from PALEXCO – Congress and Exhibition Centre of A Coruña, Hospedaje Lopez has rooms with free WiFi access. Located around 5 miles from Aquarium Finisterrae, the guesthouse is also 5 miles away from Torre de Hercules. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk and a TV. Hospedaje Lopez has some accommodations that include a terrace, and all rooms include a electric tea pot. Guest rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.A Coruna Bus Station is 1.4 miles from Hospedaje Lopez, while Coliseum A Coruña is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 3.7 miles from the guesthouse.
- The room itself was wonderful. Had I never left the room, my impression would be much higher. It had everything I would hope for (except internet; see below). The bathroom (shared) was also very nice.
- Beautiful view from the window and place is so clean.
– Good location (close to the highway, easy to park, quiet).
– Welcoming of the host: On time, friendly and helpful.
- Very nice and cosy room. Shared bathroom was always super clean. Located outside of the city centre but with a good bus connection. Incredible value for the money.
- Although I arrived in the property two hours later than I indicated making the booking, the owner welcomed me very warmly. I did really enjoy my stay in Hospedaje Lopez as the room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was spacious and clean, and hot water was available also at night. Moreover, a kettle, tea, coffee and even TV were available in the room! I felt very, very safe in my room. The quality/price ratio was very good, only 20 euro/night for a single room! Summarizing, this property is much better than a regular hostel. It is very cozy.
Top Guest Houses In Cesuras Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cesuras Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cesuras Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cesuras Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!