10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cerreda Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cerreda Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cerreda Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cerreda Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cerreda Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cerreda Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cerreda Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cerreda Galicia:
Casa Felisa Marcelle
Dating from 1800, Casa Felisa Marcelle offers rooms with superb views over Cabeza de Manzaneda Ski Resort and Cañones del Sil. There is free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool, gym and free bicycle use.At Casa Felisa Marcelle you can either book a whole 4-bedroom house or a 2-bedroom apartment. All heated rooms have wooden floors and large windows from which to admire the views. They have flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries, bathrobe and slippers.Breakfast is available at the Felisa Marcelle. There is a bar and a garden terrace with barbecue facilities.Free parking is available nearby and there is 24-hour reception. There is easy access to the N120 Main Road and Monforte de Lemos is a 10-minute drive away.
Ana, la propietaria, es una persona encantadora, acogedora y amable.
Nos hizo sentirnos como en casa. Nos informó y recomendó los recorridos
imprescindibles de la zona. Una excelente guía.
- Ana y su marido,junto con la pequeña de la casa,resultaron de lo mas agradable y cercano,resolvindo en todo momento tanto dudas como cualquier inconveniente que oudiera surgir.nuestra habitacion era ademas dd mui nueva,suficientemente grande,buen baño y super limpia
- Fuimos 6 amigos y nos dieron un apartamento completísimo y moderno, con unas vistas excepcionales y unos servicios de gran calidad. Además, Casa Felisa cuenta con piscina, dos pistas de pádel en perfecto estado, sala de juegos… una experiencia increíble en plena Ribeira Sacra.
- Posizione molto tranquilla e ottima per: visitare i miradores del Cañon do Sil, fare l’escursione sul fiume in catamarano e quella col trenino per i vigneti della zona, visitare Monforte de Lemos e altro ancora. Gentilissimo e disponibile lo staff.
- Instalaciones,ubicación en plena naturaleza y amabilidad propietarios
- Ana, la propietaria, es una persona encantadora, acogedora y amable.
Pension Rustica-Caldelas Sacra
Pension Rustica-Caldelas Sacra is a restored 19th-century guest house, set in Castro Caldelas, 29 mi from Ourense. It features free Wi-Fi and views of the town’s castle.The spacious rustic rooms have a balcony with views over the Ribeira Sacra area. They are heated and come with wooden floors, a sofa and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.You can enjoy the views from the bright lounge, and the guest house has a restaurant serving traditional Galician cuisine. Special diet menus are available on request.There is a 24-hour front desk at Pension Rustica-Caldelas Sacra. The tour desk can provide information on hiking trails, or organize activities such as horse riding, cycling and canoeing.
- It’s a beautiful old historic building directly across the street from the castle. Lovely location. It also has a good restaurant.
- A nice bar down the street, was a redeeming feature
Very clean bathroom
Very nice town with a castle and stone houses
Nice decoration in the dining room.
- Nice staff, opened for breakfast early for us as we had a mountain race. Nice room.
El trato del personal. Muy amables y muy alegres. ¡Siempre con una sonrisa!
La ubicación, muy cerca del Castillo de Castro Caldelas.
Molinos de Antero
One of our best sellers in Monforte de Lemos! Featuring accommodations overlooking its gardens, Molinos de Antero is set in a 19th-century building with rustic décor. A 10-minute walk from the center of Monforte de Lemos, it offers easy access to the Ribeira Sacra’s walking routes.Set in converted stables, Molinos de Antero offers rooms and apartments with chestnut ceiling beams and exposed stone walls. There is satellite TV and a private bathroom. Apartments include a kitchen and a seating area with a sofa bed. Much of the furniture is restored or recycled.San Vicente Monument is a 10-minute walk from the Antero, while the River Cabe is just 0.6 mi away. Ourense can be reached in 45 minutes by car, while Lugo is 37 mi away.
- The staff was so sweet and helpful. Very large space, very clean and comfortable. High ceilings. The owner left us a fresh cinnamon loaf 😍 just a beautiful place to stay. Location is a little hike from the train station, but a beautiful getaway !
- Los anfitriones, muy majos. Nos dejaron de todo para desayunar, hasta un bizcocho tipico de la zona. Y a la hora de hacer rutas por la zona, te lo explican todo como si fuera la oficina de turismo. El apartamento tiene suelo radiante, no se pasa nada de frio ni siquiera en el baño, aun siendo éste bastante grande; su suelo es más cálido aún que en el resto de la casa. Hasta nos sacaron una tercera cama ya que el sofá cama es un poco duro incluso para ser sofá.
La tranquilidad de la zona, con una gran finca y jardin en el acceso al apartamento, también está cerca a pie del centro de Monforte.
Un gran detalle la bica de regalo que había al llegar, así como otras cosas de desayuno que no suele ser lo habitual en este tipo de alojamientos
Comodidad en las habitaciones y amabilidad por parte de los propietarios,
buen sitio para repetir
- El trato personal y la comodidad de las camas. También el silencio
MON ComeySueña Guesthouse
MON ComeySueña Guesthouse has accommodations in Monforte de Lemos. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi and a concierge service are offered.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.The daily breakfast offers Full English/Irish and vegetarian options.Ourense is 29 miles from MON ComeySueña Guesthouse.
Great service in an excellent location and gorgeous cafe / bar downstairs. Good, unique, minimalist decor.
Would definitely recommend and stay again.
- Very good value for money, clean and comfortable. Excellent location
- Charming family run property with a lovely quirky atmosphere. Excellent value for money. Spotlessly clean and Excellent customer service. The standard was very high for the price paid and exceeded our expectations. We were made feel very welcome and would return without hesitation.
- Well located, spotlesslu clean, charming decor and outstanding hospitality.
- It was a very homely guesthouse where I felt very welcome and the staff were friendly and helpful. It was presented in a tasteful way décor-wise, quite unique. The food was generous and nice. It was one of the most pleasant hotels yet. An effort was made with me as I am not a Spanish speaker.
- Great service in an excellent location and gorgeous cafe / bar downstairs. Good, unique, minimalist decor.
Casa das Augas Santas
Featuring an on site restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and free Wi-Fi, Casa das Augas Santas is located in Augas Santas, a 5-minute drive from Ourense.This guest house offers heated double bedrooms with private bathroom including a bath tub, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony, and all have a seating area with a sofa. Towels and bed linen are included.The restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine, and there is a shared lounge with a fireplace and TV where guests may relax. There is also a garden with barbecue facilities.Casa das Augas Santas is located in a tranquil location and surrounded by chestnut woods. Vigo and the coast is 75 mi away, and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in a little over an hour.
- The facilities are spotless and very comfortable, and the location in a tiny, historic village is perfect for relaxing, peaceful walks with great views, and for exploring nearby Roman ruins hidden away in the nearby forest. It is also close to the Camino de Santiago Ruta de Plata, and is ideally situated for day trips to many of the most popular destinations in both central Galicia and the Rias Baixes. But the best part of staying with Marina at Casa de Augas Santas is Marina herself. She is a delightful hostess who does her best to ensure that guests enjoy their stay, and she also serves a wonderful breakfast. My wife & I are frequent visitors to Spain and make it a point to include a stop here whenever we visit Galicia.
- Our hostess was perfect, nothing was to much trouble, She cooked us a wonderful 3 course meal on our first night which was excellent. Breakfast was also wonderful. She was full of useful information of where to go for our short trip. No restaurants within walking distance but that didn’t matter because she would cook for you. Would definitely recommend this place to all our friends. Also on the Camino de Santiago walk.
La atención de la propietaria. El cuidado en los detalles.
Good instalación, clean and a Good breakfast. Reae good custodia attention
- Una casa muy bonita y cómoda a 20 min en coche de Orense y 10 de Allariz, y en un pueblo que merece la pena ver. El desayuno, muy bueno… y abundantísimo.
La amplia cama
El gusto por el detalle en la decoración
La simpatía y personalidad de la propietaria
Located in Monforte de Lemos, across P. Escolapios monastery, Hostal Medievo features free WiFi throughout the property. This medieval-themed hostal offers a shared lounge with a fireplace and flat-screen TV. There is a public parking located just 150 feet away.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower. Some rooms include a seating area.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at Hostal Medievo. Restaurants and shops can be found within 650 feet from Hostal Medievo.Lugo is 40 mi from Hostal Medievo, while Ourense is 34 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 53 mi from Hostal Medievo.
- The view wasthat just amazing, the room was small but comfortable, the bathroom was nice and clean. Just perfect
- Characterful rooms. Good facilities and excellent staff. The bar/cafe next door is fantastic. Super friendly and excellent food.
- Beautifully decorated room, friendly hosts. This town is a nice stop over in Galicia to go hiking in beautiful landscape.
- Tuvimos un problema con la mampara y el personal lo solucionó con prontitud y eficiencia, destacar el trato fantástico de Lorena.
- El wifi iba bastante mal pero por lo demás todo genial
This quiet guest house is located in the Galician town of San Ciprian de Viñas, 10 minutes’ drive from Ourense and its 13th century cathedral. It offers comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Hostal Sequeiros simply decorated, heated rooms all feature a TV and a fan, while the private bathroom includes free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and the restaurant offers mixed platters, tapas, sandwiches and Mexican “antojitos” snacks. The bar has a TV, along with pool table, table football and darts.Hostal Sequieros is ideally located for hiking and exploring Galicia’s natural landscape. The Chavasquiera Thermal Zone and Outariz Thermal Baths are just 15 minutes’ drive away. The Montesinho Nature Reserve is 1 hours’ drive away.Free private parking is provided at the guest house, which is 9.3 mi from Allariz and 70 minutes by car from Vigo. The Expourense Exhibition Center is just 4.3 mi from the hotel.
- Close to Monterrey waterpark. Rural bucolic atmosphere
- It was great value for Spain and outside of Ourense. This is better if you have a car and you main objective it so see Canon del Sil or Parada del Sol and that amazing area!!
Desayuno por 3 euros muy bueno. Cafe grande, tostadas y Zumo natural.
Buena ubicacion AL lado del poligono. Para transportistas esta genial.
Cafeteria abre a las 7am.
Limpio y buen precio.
Zona espaciosa Para aparcar.
- La cama era muy cómoda y calentita. Me quede una hora más por ello.
- Limpio, el personal agradable y sitio para aparcar en la propia parcela
Hostal La Rotonda
The family-run Hostal La Rotonda is conveniently located just in front of Ourense Train Station. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The Thermal Baths of Chavasqueira are 2,300 feet away.The modern, heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a cafeteria and cocktail bar, as well as vending machines for drinks and snacks. Daily newspapers are available. Staff can also provide tourist information on the city.
- The location, very close to the train station and easy walk of 20 minutes to city center.
- It was directly across the road from the train station. Central to everything. Staff were lovely. Very friendly. Ideal location on the Camino.
- We liked nothing about the property. A poor location. The walls are paper thin. Were woken up at midnight by a group of guests who proceeded to have a party in the hall
- We were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who was also working the bar which, at the time of our arrival, was busy. The room and bathroom were small, the shower excellent. A good location, not too far to walk over the river to the town itself. A very nice river walk nearby.
- Great Location across the railway station and just a few miles from historic turistic points. Natural hot springs in the city and nearby!!! Great food and good prices!
Hostal Galicia provides accommodations in Monforte de Lemos. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a bar. The property has free WiFi.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Ourense is 30 miles from Hostal Galicia, while Sarria is 20 miles from the property.
- Staff lovely, room spacious, beds quite comfortable
- Funcionária muito amável. Possibilidade estacionamento na rua muito fácil. Quarto amplo, banho velho mas limpo, mobiliário com tudo o essencial. TV grande, wifi potente
- La dueña es toda amabilidad y el desayuno muy rico.
- Lo único que me gustó fue el café, que estaba bien hecho. Si bien la taza como todo era pequeña y escasa. en fin una racanería.
- La señora que lleva el hostal es muy amable y confiada. Te da las llaves y no te mete prisa para que te marches. Por el precio que se paga no se puede pedir mucho más. El colchón era cómodo.
Casa Pepe is offering accommodations in Parada del Sil. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, rooms at Casa Pepe also have free WiFi, while certain rooms have a balcony.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Ourense is 29 miles from Casa Pepe, while Monforte de Lemos is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Cerreda Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cerreda Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cerreda Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cerreda Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!