10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cereceda Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cereceda Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cereceda Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cereceda Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cereceda Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cereceda Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cereceda Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cereceda Cantabria:
Posada el Molino de Cadalso
Posada el Molino de Cadalso is offering accommodations in Cereceda. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a terrace. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.Castro-Urdiales is 23 miles from Posada el Molino de Cadalso. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous place spotlessly clean with lovely staff. Will defo visit again.
- Food fresh and excellent. Great shower and bed. Proprietors very welcoming.
Room was very comfortable and quiet.
Food in the restaurant next door was exquisite ! Staff very helpful and friendly .
Hope to return for the Turbot alone !!
- An evening meal of Tuna (caught the day before) and Padron peppers grown in the garden. It doesn’t come much better!
- A beautiful spot. Secluded, peaceful, very clean and comfortable. The owners were very hospitable and ensured that everything was to our liking despite our lack of Spanish and their lack of English. We had a delightful room with velux windows and a bathroom on a mezzanine. The restaurant served homegrown food, fresh and delicious and the waitress spoke good English. Things in Spain run on a different timescale…dinners often don’t happen until 9pm and breakfasts are late. Not a problem if you link into ‘Spanish’time
Hostal Restaurante La pinta
Hostal Restaurante La pinta features free WiFi and views of city in Ampuero. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a bar.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain rooms at Hostal Restaurante La pinta also feature a balcony. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Isla is 20 miles away. Santander Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Restaurant has good traditional Cantabrian cooking.
El hostal tiene 40 años y para ese tiempo….esta muy aceptable…in situ el precio es rompedor!!!!! El personal es muy amable….pero las habitaciones necesitan reformas especialmente suelo y una alfombra!!!!!! Y no hay aire acondicionado en septiembre y Cantabria …pase calor…
Aun asi yo le daria un notable un 7 reconozco que la relacion calidad/ precio esta insuperable!!!! Ampuero tiene mucho ambiente!!!!! Y estais a 5′ de Laredo y toda la costa 100/% recomendable y tiene parqing!!!!!!!
- Nos gustó mucho la ubicación del hotel, Ampuero un lugar encantador. En el hotel, los pinchos de tortilla muy recomendables. El personal muy atento y amable.
- Die Umgebung und auch das Essen in den Restaurauts waren spitze
- La habitación estaba limpia y era amplia, excepto el baño. Tienen un restaurante, con menú, raciones y hamburguesas. Nosotros cenamos hamburguesas y estaban buenisimas. Y muy grandes. La ubicación es buena, es un pueblo bonito de visitar.
Located in Gibaja, Casa Pardo has a bar. Spanish cuisine is served at the restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a terrace. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms come with a balcony. All rooms include a desk.Castro-Urdiales is 25 miles from Casa Pardo. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Excellent room with comfy beds, good food and a really helpful landlady. Lovely village and ideally located for some great walking
- The ease of booking in and the situation. The bath was fantastic really hot we had a cold wet cycle before arriving! The bed was small for 2 but comfortable enough.
- En general está bien la habitación y el baño q está limpio. La cama es cómoda aunq no la almohada.le pedimos un secador de pelo a una persona del restaurante y nos lo presto haciéndonos un gran favor. Volveremos !!!
- El trato personal, la comodidad de las camas, y la limpieza general.
- La bonne volonté des hôtes pour améliorer le confort. Le petit déjeuner.
Posada La Torre de La Quintana
Posada La Torre de La Quintana is housed in a listed historical building that breathes an air of nobility and aristocracy, surrounded by the beautiful lush Cantabrian countryside. It also offers apartments located 2,650 feet from the main building.You will step back in time with its adjacent 15th-century tower, 17th-century house, coat of arms and medieval artifacts. The hotel has been painstakingly renovated and is tasteful and sleek in decoration, blending in perfectly with its backdrop. There is free Wi-Fi in all shared areas.Guests at the apartments can make use of the internet connection in shared areas and the fitness center of Posada La Torre de La Quintana main building.
- The building itself was beautiful and so were the grounds.
- Wonderful after a day on the Camino! Arrived after walking in the rain and received a warm welcome and lovely room! Comfortable bed and lovely furnishings! Recommend highly!
- Very convenient hotel for last night before ferry from Bilbao. However, we were disturbed by two men very late at night on the upper floor
- Beautiful building in s beautiful location. It could not have been more relaxing and pleasant.
- Stunning renovation of what claims to be the oldest house in Liendo. Historical and charming, room with large comfortable bed and bathroom with separate bathtub and shower. . Mara at the front desk was exceptionally helpful and friendly.
Posada Los Gallos
La Posada de Gallos lies in the town of Escalante, Cantabria. The building is over 100 years old and offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a typical restaurant.Rooms the Posada de Gallos come with air conditioning, a TV, radio and CD player. All have elegant bathrooms and most feature a hydromassage shower or bathtub.Guests can enjoy Cantabrian cuisine at the restaurant. Specials include fresh fish from the area, as well as popular clams from the Marshes of Santoña and Escalante. It also serves a range of local meats.The Posada’s bar is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The El Gurugo lounge-library is an ideal space for reading and relaxing, with board games and a range of books.The Posada de Gallos is 15 miles from Santander Airport and 5 miles from Pedreña Golf Club. Many beaches can be found within a 10-minute drive.
The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Overall i still recommend it, especially if they can improve by adding some variety to the breakfast
- Easy to find from the motorway. A small, friendly run hotel near the sea. The owners were welcoming, the dinner was very good and good value. The room was spacious and plenty of hot water. I would use this hotel if I were walking the Camino del Norte.
- It’s a decent place to stay. The place is nicely decorated and the room was suitable and had air-conditioning. The restaurant serves cantabrian food and is very good (prizes are not cheap though). The bar downstairs next to the guest house is a gathering point for the locals and people going to the restaurant. Very vivid but closes around midnight. Wifi functions perfectely. Nice beaches are very close by.
- Good location when heading south from Bilbao airport. Nice little village with lovely scenery. Decent breakfast.
- The hotel is located in the center of a beautiful village. There was no problem with parking places. The staff were helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is very nicely decorated.
- The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
One of our best sellers in Castro-Urdiales! Hostal Catamaran is located in Castro-Urdiales, on the Cantabrian coast. This property offers rooms with free WiFi and a TV.The rooms at the Catamaran feature parquet floors and city views. Each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries.At Hostal Catamaran you will find a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge. Other facilities offered at the property include vending machines.The nearest beach is a 10-minute walk from the guest house. Bilbao is a 25-minute drive from the property, and you can drive to Santander in around 40 minutes.
- Great place, extremely helpful staff, just one caution- it can be noisy at night.
- Good basic room at a good price. Right on the cameno and a wonderful city and beach can recommend without reservations
- Staff super friendly. Helped us with our Camino prep for the next day!
- Location. View of plaza. Clean. Friendly staff. Cheap parking along street. Overall a good visit.
I only stayed the one night, on my way to Potes for a walking holiday; so I can only comment on my one sunday night experience..
The lady on the front desk was friendly and helpful. The room, despite being on the small and dated side, with was clean, with what looked a recently refurbished bathroom. There was a T.V. on the wall, but no plug on the lead (no problem for me).
I had a room at the rear of the hostel, so despite there being not much of a view, very little noise came in from outside; but you could hear people coming and going, outside my room….not a problem for myself, but others may have an issue with this.
Hostal El Carro
Located in Laredo, Hostal El Carro provides a garden and terrace. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the guesthouse.At Hostal El Carro, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Santander is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 27 miles from the property.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. They explained everything we needed to know. The Hostal is very unusual in its design and has a lovely feel to it. We would have loved to stay longer. Winter doesn’t do it justice. Our room had a balcony with beautiful views of Laredo and the sea.
Whilst the room was not huge, it was perfectly adequate. It was warm, clean and comfortable and very good value. Unfortunately we had to leave early to catch a ferry so weren’t able to sample the breakfast.
- Very easy to find good location for the motorway, authentic Spanish feel food and prices great.
The views from our room were beautiful . The balcony was a bonus .
The hotel restaurant was quiet but the owner cooked us a delicious 3 course meal including wine for a very reasonable price .
Room was very clean and the WiFi connection good .
- Location and close proximity to lore do. Peaceful except for traffic noise.
- The paella in the restaurant was really good. The WiFi was excellent and the view over Laredo from the room was stunning. The 1 km walk up the hill also provided great views over the town.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. They explained everything we needed to know. The Hostal is very unusual in its design and has a lovely feel to it. We would have loved to stay longer. Winter doesn’t do it justice. Our room had a balcony with beautiful views of Laredo and the sea.
Hostal Rosi is located in the center of the Cantabrian fishing town of Laredo, just 1,000 feet from the beach. It offers a 24-hour reception and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. The Atalaya Tunnel, the old market and Santa María de la Asunción are all within a short walk.Access to the rooms is by stairs.Laredo Train Station is 3.1 mi from the guest house. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is around 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Wonderful women work here! The room was nicer than I expected. Not downtown but just a couple blocks West. Cool mid century mod Franco era hotel.
- El trato del personal muy amables, muy buena ubicación
La amabilidad del personal que nos atendió.
La limpieza y el confort de la habitación.
Además, era la primera vez que estábamos en Laredo y nos encantó.
Typisch spanisches Frühstück. Ähnlich wie in Italien hauptsächlich süßes Frühstück. Raum wird jeden Tag gesäubert, sofern man nicht den Tag im Hostel verbringt. Super gute Lage, was den Strand betrifft.
Die Rezeptionistin konnte gut Englisch, was dort oben eher die Ausnahme ist, und konnte uns daher auch ein Flughafentaxi
La habitación super- acogedora. En sí el hostal una cucada. Volveré.
Super amables. y el desayuno una pasada de bueno.
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Posada La Torre de los Isla is a restored 17th-century building located in Beranga, Cantabria. It features a spa with hydrotherapy pool and a hot tub.Preserving its original design, this guest house consists of 2 adjoining buildings. Breakfast is served on the ground floor, while the spa is located in the house’s basement and leads to a sun terrace with hammocks.Each elegant room at the Torre de los Isla is individually decorated with classic furniture and has free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bathrobes and toiletries.Located on the edge of the motorway, Posada La Torre de los Isla has free private parking and is 5 minutes’ drive from Noja. The town center is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Everything was perfectly thought for having a romantic and relaxing experience.
- This place feels like it is in the middle of nowhere but was still within easy access to everywhere we wanted to go. It is a calm and tranquil place. The breakfast, room, pool, wifi and everything was wonderful. Even though we spoke no Spanish and the owner and staff spoke no English we managed to communicate well and had an absolutely wonderful time.
- Excellent breakfast. The spa is very well set up and spacious.
- Excellent staff – Fantastic atmosphere – Superbe breakfast
- We were delayed in arriving beyond the normal check-in time and 2 members of staff went out of their way to ensure that we had access to the hotels facilities as soon as we arrived. By chance, one member of staff even helped us to find the establishment which we had missed in the dark.
One of our best sellers in Castro-Urdiales! This stylish guest house is located 350 feet from the harbor in Castro Urdiales. It offers modern rooms and free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ walk from the beach.Rooms at Ardigales 11 feature smart, functional décor. Each includes a plasma satellite TV with USB port and a private bathroom.The Asador del Puerto Restaurant is located 350 feet away and offers traditional tapas and specialty fish and meat dishes. There is also a lounge in the guest house reception and a bar.The town offers many historic monuments. The Gothic Santa María de la Asunción Church and Santa Ana Castle are 5 minutes’ walk away.Ardigales 11 is ideally located for exploring the Cantabrian coastline and surfing areas. There is public parking 150 feet away and it is 22 mi from Bilbao. Santander is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything. Perfect location. Great shower. Hosts wonderful.
- The room was small, but very well laid out. The shower was excellent. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked perfectly. The receptionist was friendly.
- Service was great, did not understand that the property was located above shops in the town; requested ground floor accommodations, as steps can pose problems. Staff was very accommodating and helped us with the problem.
- The hotel is at the part of the old town where all the happening, restaurants, bars are. The view from the room is to this narrow street. Very authentic looking from outside and very modern inside. It’s a few steps from Camino del Norte. The single room was just right amount of space to feel comfortable and the bathroom was especially roomy and very modern. This was my best hotel on my 2 weeks stay in Spain.
- Clean, newly renovated room with comfortable bed, great shower and super location. Owner was so kind and accommodating when we arrived early.
Top Guest Houses In Cereceda Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cereceda Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cereceda Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cereceda Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!