10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cerdeiriñas Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Cerdeiriñas Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cerdeiriñas Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cerdeiriñas Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cerdeiriñas Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cerdeiriñas Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cerdeiriñas Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cerdeiriñas Asturias:
Hostal Ponte Dos Santos
Providing free WiFi, Hostal Ponte Dos Santos is set in Ribadeo. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The accommodations features a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.The rooms in the guest house are fitted with coffee machine, kettle and desks. The Hostal does not bathtubs only shower’s. Also several of the rooms have a terrace however no view to the sea in any of the roomsFoz is 16 mi from Hostal Ponte Dos Santos. Asturias Airport is 60 mi away.
Great location, close to bus terminal, close to a supermarket, bakery, cafes n bars.
Clean and comfortable.
- Great value for money. It is not in the city center but it’s about 10-15 minutes by walk. Very pleasant staff.
- Very clean – smelled great when you walked in, and the housekeeper did an excellent job. It’s just a couple of blocks from the main square, so you can get there easily but it’s quiet too. Also we had a little patio off the room with lines for hanging clothes; a real luxury
- Very clean, well located room. The staff was incredible and very accommodating.
- This Hostal is located on the edge of Ribadeo’s center. A quiet and convenient place. Chamber and bathroom were spotless, and the bed’s were excellent.
- Great location, close to bus terminal, close to a supermarket, bakery, cafes n bars.
Located in Ribadeo Town Center, Hostal Linares features double, twin and triple rooms with private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and free public parking is available nearby.Simply decorated, all heated rooms have a TV, and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with shower and free toiletries.A breakfast is served every morning at the bar inside the property; and you can find a selection of shops and supermarkets in the surrounding area.Hostal Linares is 100 mteres from both the Convent of Santa Clara, and the Church of Santa María do Campo. Popular Port of Porcillán is 0.6 mi away.
- It closes to city center and bus station. Staff is friendly.
- The bed was very comfortable and the cleanliness exceptional.
- Value for money, comfortable, bathroom facilities, good location for restaurants and bars and in the old town.
- Very clean and centrally located, close to bars and restaurants (go and eat pulpo in one of the pulperias!), nice staff and ok bar at ground floor.
- Very good value for price! Good and central location in that charming small town!
One of our best sellers in Ribadeo! The Hostal El Pinar in North Galicia has rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs. It is next to the A-8 motorway, 0.6 mi from the town of Ribadeo, and 0.6 mi from the beach.All of the rooms have private bathrooms and heating. Some rooms have bare brick walls and views of the gardens.The El Pinar guest house has large gardens with barbecue facilities and a children’s play area. It can also rent bicycles.The As Catedrais blue-flag beach, declared an area of natural interest, is just a few minutes’ drive away. The border with Asturias is just 1.2 mi away.
- Plenty of space, peaceful and quiet, restaurant right across the street was typical Spanish cuisine. A good night sleep in a large comfortable bed, with great ensuite facilities.
- Nice big room with a foam mattress…I was on a corner so had 3 big windows. Perfectly central and with it’s own cafe right outside morning coffee was never far away.
- Clean and spacious room that was larger than expected.
- Everything . My dog was extremely happy there. Big room. Completely new. Big garden
- Staff moved vehicle for us to park our motorcycles
Set in Ribadeo, Hospedaxe Carragal offers simply decorated rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi. It is within 4.3 mi of Os Castros Beach and 5 minutes’ walk from the town’s main square.Each room and apartment at Hospedaxe Carragal has heating and a desk. There are private or shared bathroom facilities. Free WiFi is available in all rooms and apartments, except the superior apartment.Apartments include a terrace, and a seating area with a sofa. The kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge, oven and electric hob.The guest house has a lounge with a TV, sofas, a microwave and a computer.As Catedrais Beach is around 6.2 mi away, while there are smaller beaches within 0.6 mi of the property. Just 2 minutes’ walk awya there is a heated, public pool.Lugo is 56 mi from the Carragal, while Gijón can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- The owner was exceptionally helpful and kind. The facility is small (only 4 rooms), so it’s quiet and immaculately clean. It felt like a home rather than a hostel/hotel.
The hosts were awesome here, cute little room with our own bath.
If walking the Camino, right on the route on your way out of town, bonus!
- Very nice property, with all the facilities you would need. Ie. Washing machine, toaster, kettle, dining room, balcony
- Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Clean amenities. Good location.
- This property is very nice! It is generally nice and clean and very spacious. The amenities near by are great and the area was very friendly and safe. I would definitely recommend this apartment!
Porto de Rinlo
Porto de Rinlo is set on the Galician coast, near Ribadeo. It offers good-value accommodations, with free Wi-Fi access in public areas.Free public parking is possible at a location near the hotel. There is good access to major roads, including the E70.Rooms at Porto de Rinlo are simple and comfortable. They all have a bathroom and a TV. The hotel reception offers bicycle rental and a tour desk.The hotel is a traditional building. It has been renovated but has original features. It has a nice garden and a children’s playground.Las Catedrales Beach is a short drive from the hotel. There are many other beaches nearby.
- The Restaurant was fantastic. Great seafood. Just down the road from Cathedras.
- Spacious room, walk to everything, nice staff, good price.
- It is in a lovely coast village, cozy and clean. The restaurant is exceptional. I highly recommend the rice with lobster
- Location near the Cathedral’s Beach, easy parking, and the restaurant of the Hotel is Amazing.
- Staff were welcoming and courteous. We were asked if we wanted to change our room for one with a higher ceiling in the bathroom. Accepted gratefully. The seafood soup served in the attached restaurant was delicious. Clean, comfortable room.
Pensión Las Catedrales
Located in Ribadeo, Pensión Las Catedrales has a terrace.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Foz is 9 miles from Pensión Las Catedrales, while Taramundi is 22 miles away. Asturias Airport is 66 miles from the property.
Our bedroom was very nice and comfy with nice decor. Very clean and it was in a quiet place just a few km from the Playa das Catedrales.
Maria Carmen, the owner was very, very nice, gave us the document necessary to visit the beach and some tips about other things to visit in the neighborhood.
- La dueña fue encantadora, el alojamiento muy cerca de las playas. Todo súper limpio.! Muy recomendable
- El trato por parte de Mari Carmen fue excepcional tanto con nosotrxs como con nuestro perro, que se enamoraron el uno del otro. La habitación estaba genial, todo nuevo y muy limpio. La estancia fue muy agradable. A 5 minutos en coche tenías Ribadeo con todo tipo de servicios, supermercados, farmacias, bares, veterinarios, etc.
- Habitación muy cuidada, muy buena limpieza y amabilidad de la dueña, en plena naturaleza con olor a campo. Queda muy cerca de la Playa de las Catedrales y otros enclaves rurales de la zona preciosos.
- La cordialidad de la propietaria. La limpieza enorme de habitaciones y edificios adyacentes. El entorno paisajistico, una maravilla de hermosura.
- Our bedroom was very nice and comfy with nice decor. Very clean and it was in a quiet place just a few km from the Playa das Catedrales.
Pensión Casa Elena
Pensión Casa Elena is located in Barreiros, 15 minutes’ walk from Las Catedrales Beach. Set in gardens with barbecue facilities, this guest house offers free WiFi and free parking.All rooms are heated and have a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and seating area. There is a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.At Pensión Casa Elena you will find a shared lounge and laundry facilities are available.
- Friendly staff. Close to the beach. My son enjoyed feeding the pet goats and geese.
- Excellent service and very friendly host. Nice location. I will be back!
- The garden with lemon trees, hydrangeas and other plants and flowers, cats and gooses.
- Great location if you are planning to visit Cathedral Beach. The owner was very friendly and her son Roberto was gracious enough to allow me to use his computer to download and print some travel documents we needed. MUCHAS Gracias Roberto!!! The breakfast is good. They actually have two houses if you are travelling with a large group as in total they can accommodate up to 9 couples. None of the kitchens have an area where you can cook but there is a microwave. Nice yard in front of the property if you have children or just want to enjoy a nice rest after the beach.
- We arrived a little early and Elena was more than happy to let us into our rooms which were immaculate. The gardens and all their animals were great for our children. We could walk to the beautiful local beach in less than 10 minutes. All Elena’s family were very helpful and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. Would definitely recommend.
O Lar de Carmiña
This family-run guest house is located just 12 minutes’ walk from Las Catedrales Beach, 5 mi from central Ribadeo. It offers simple rooms with central heating, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.O Lar de Carmiña’s restaurant serves home-made tapas and other traditional Galician dishes. Breakfast consists of coffee with milk and a bun. There is also a bar with a flat-screen TV.O Lar de Carmiña offers its guests free passes to visit Las Catedrales Beach.Hotel O Lar de Carmiña is easily accessible from the M8 Motorway, and the popular coastal town of Foz is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Ideal for explorer Playa de Catederales. Also, there is a very nice restaurant. But overall, has no business being in there.
Location.strolling distance to Praia de cathedrals.
Food was excellent
- The room was clean and comfortable. We bought coffee and homemade bizcocha for breakfast in the bar. The food and wine in the restaurant was tasty and great value. Local customers called in throughout the day and evening.
Friendly staff. Nice dining in the restaurant. Clean rooms. Good WIFI reception.
My motorcycle was parked in their private garage. You can walk from the hotel to Playa las catedrales (it’s about a 20 minute walk)
- The place is just 20 min walk from Playa As Catedrais and 10 min from Playa Esteiro.
Casa Elena Turismo Rural
Located a 15-minute walk from Las Catedrales Beach in Galicia, Casa Elena is set in a charming garden. The guest house offers bright rustic-style rooms and a shared lounge with a TV.Each heated room has a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath.Casa Elena serves breakfast and also offers a barbecue area. You can find restaurants and bars within 0.6 mi of the guest house.Ribadeo is 0.9 mi from Casa Elena. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and you can reach Gijon and La Coruña in 90 minutes’ drive. The guest house offers free parking.
- The owners were very kind. And they have a lovely garden with animals. The children liked that very much.
- The hospitality, mountain of toast and the effort to communicate
Impeccably clean room, lovely rustic atmosphere, nice shared kitchen and lounge, lovely garden with geese and goats, incredibly kind owners and superb customer service, and a number of cute cats!
Our train was late, arriving after regular check-in hours, and the owners were quick to respond to our email assuring they’d be waiting… and when we finally got there, exhausted by travel, we were offered food and water bottles despite it being near midnight. When leaving, we also got a ride to the train station for no extra charge.
- La dueña y su hijo super amables….muy atentos y preocupados por el bien estar de los clientes….la playa de las catedrales como ha quince minutos andando…….para Repetir
- Trato excelente, muy bien ubicado, con un entorno espectacular
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Chiquin is located in Tapia de Casariego. Free WiFi is available throughout. Peñarronda Beach is 5 minutes’ drive away.Each room comes with flat-screen TV and a desk. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Chiquin you will find a bar, snack bar and shared lounge. Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Asturias Airport is 47 mi away.
- The restaurant/bar on the ground floor was a nice addition, and the fresh bread was a big hit. The night we were there was quiet and the rooms were comfortable.
- El trato del personal y la paz del hotel. Había pasado muchísimas veces por delante y nunca entre 100% recomendable de verdad habitacioned completamente equipadas, silencio
- Buena ubicacion y parkin gratis en la misma puerta.
- Los trabajadores que a pesar de ser escaso y sobrepasados de trabajo siempre nos atendieron a la perfección. Un diez para los trabajadores un -10 para la empresa.
- El trato por parte del personal, la limpieza de las instalaciones y la comida del restaurante.
Top Guest Houses In Cerdeiriñas Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cerdeiriñas Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cerdeiriñas Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cerdeiriñas Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!