10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cerbaña Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cerbaña Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cerbaña Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cerbaña Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cerbaña Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cerbaña Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cerbaña Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cerbaña Galicia:
Casas Novas Hostelería
Set in the village of Silleda, Casas Novas Hostelería offers rooms with balconies. It features a bar and a terrace.Each simply decorated room at Casas Novas Hostelería has free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. There are private or shared bathroom facilities.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Casas Novas Hostelería’s Restaurant.There is also a café-bar.The hotel offers easy access to the N525 Motorway and the Vía de Prata section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Santiago de Compostela is a 35-minute drive away.There is free parking on site and a covered storage room for bicycles.
- Loved the room, it was simple but spacious and we just enjoyed it overall. The beds are nice! Whole building is new so it feels nice and its top clean.
- We stayed in the property as the weather on the Camino became too cold for us to walk, we selected on basis of location, range to Santiago, services and value, all scored highly – stayed two nights as weather chnged, rooms were modern and very comfortable, the restaurant, bar services and team were exceptiinal, and really didn’t want to leave!
- The rooms were very clean, the check in was easy and there weren’t any problems.
- Great for the Camino, also cafe below opens at 6 am
Self-catering 2 bed apartment was perfect for my wife & I and my father when walking Camino Sanabres/Via de la Plata (only a short way from the route).
Modern, clean accommodation. Good restaurant on Ground Floor for dinner and breakfast with helpful English speaking staff and good prices.
Casa da Capilla
Set in a pretty, stone-walled house in the Galician town of Vila de Cruces, Casa da Capilla offers heated rooms with private bathrooms. There is an on-site restaurant and barbecue facilities.Rooms feature a rustic-style décor and lovely tiled bathrooms. Some have a balcony and offer views of the Ulla River.Casa da Capilla has several shared dining rooms with TVs, as well as a terrace. There is free wired internet access in the public areas.Vila de Cruces is a 10-minute drive from the Sobreirais do Arnego Nature Reserva and the Portodemouros Reservoir. Santiago de Compostela is 30 minutes’ drive away via the AP53 Motorway.
- Everything ..the staff , the food , location was great ,the breakfast rico rico, the room with the river view was a delight.
Location was amazing, didn’t even realize it was so cozy and just 30 mins away from Santiago de Compostela.
Perfect for a weekend retreat.
Homemade tasty food. And the staff was really friendly and approachable.
- La cama era muy confortable, el desayuno variado y equilibrado y el personal encantador.
- Vistas ao río e á ponte. Garantía de limpeza das mantas.
- Flott restaurert gammelt hus med fin beliggenhet langs elven. Veldig fint rom, dog uten airco. Mye bedre enn forventet ut fra prisen. Meget god middag ute i hagen. Beste blekksprut (calamaris) vi har fått til middag noengang. Skjønner ikke at de bare har 2 stjerner. Dette var bedre enn mange 3-stjerners hoteller vi har besøkt.
Pension Residencial Victoria
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Pension Residencial Victoria offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla, 9.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and safe. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and fishing. Pontevedra is 26 mi from Pension Residencial Victoria, while Isla de la Toja is 29 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8.1 mi from the property.
- This property is a gem! It proved to be an unexpected “splurge” along the Via de la Plata. After several days on the camino, we were very pleased with this property — location, amenities, restaurant, and staff. The oversized bathroom and tub were a welcome treat. While not readily obvious, rather convenient to the camino and a great place from which to start the last day’s walk to Santiago de Compostela.
- Very modern, clean, good restaurant, heating system worked great.
- If you’re walking the VDLP route of the Camino de Santiago, this place offers comfortable and modern accommodations that are not too far from the Way. It’s a restaurant/hotel. The bathroom shower in the room we stayed in had a radio, Bluetooth capability and options for a handheld, an overhead shower, plus side water jets for an extra splash of water. Similar to another reviewer, what brings the overall rating down for this place is the staff, specifically the waitress in the restaurant. When my sister and I ordered dinner, the waitress said something in Spanish we couldn’t understand. Rather then try a different word or explaining what she meant, she proceeded to talk about us negatively to some patrons at the bar (we understood what she was saying to the other patrons). We felt uncomfortable and unwelcome because of this. If you’re very fluent in Spanish, you probably would really enjoy this place.
- Javier couldn’t do enough to make us welcome and comfortable.
- Location excellent along the camino route. Staff super. Rooms were lovely, simple decor dinner very good
Pension Restaurante La Bombilla
Pension Restaurante La Bombilla is located in A Estrada. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 17 miles from Pensión Restaurante la Bombilla. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- A central place for all the sights we wanted to visit. Staff very helpfull. Rooms were confortable and clean – very goog price/quality.
- situation idéale, calme, propreté, excellent rapport qualité/prix
- La relación calidad precio es excelente. Todo lo que puedes pedir a un alojamiento para dormir: cómodo, limpio y silencioso.
- Muy céntrico, cama cómoda, casi sin ruidos d otros huéspedes o del personal d limpieza y todo muy limpio
En el mismo centro del pueblo.
Located in Forcarei, Hostal-Restaurante Paris has a terrace, bar and free WiFi. Guests can sample Grill/Bbq and Seafood dishes at the in-house restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal-Restaurante Paris also provide guests with a mountain view. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Offering free WiFi, Casa castro is located in Cruces. The property has a terrace, as well as a bar. There’s a restaurant.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms include a closet.Guests at Casa castro can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Melide is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Oca is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 31 miles from Casa castro.
Todo está recién restaurado, muy bien decorado y con gusto.
La atención fue muy buena. La ubicación es excelente. Es fácil aparcar.
- Schone kamers, fijn bed, hartelijke ontvangst, fijne badkamer, heerlijk eten!
- Excelente trato. El sitio impoluto. Habitaciones muy amplias y decoradas con muy buen gusto. Magnífico restaurante.
- La habitación, preciosa. Limpia y muy confortable.Los dueños no podían ser más amables. Y sobre el restaurante, no sé qué me gustó más: la decoración, la atención o la comida. Lo recomiendo al 100%
El trato fue muy agradable, simpaticos y atentos. Nos explicaron sitios de interes por la zona.
La habitación estaba muy limpia y asi la mantuvieron todos los días de la estancia.
Las zonas comunes tambien estan en buen estado y muy bien mantenidas.
El sitio es tranquilo.
Un detalle muy bueno y de agradecer es que nos dejaron una botella de agua.
- Todo está recién restaurado, muy bien decorado y con gusto.
Casa San Ginés
Casa San Ginés is located within the natural setting of Vila de Cruces and offers a large garden with swimming pool, pond, barbecue and views of the valley.The San Ginés is a restored 17th-century house decorated with antiques and handcrafted pieces. Its rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas.The house is distributed over 2 levels. The first floor features a dining room with cellar and a reception area with a bread oven converted into a fireplace. The upper floor features a lounge with fireplace and a library.Guests can taste wines and tapas from the cellar, or use the books and board games available in the library. Staff at the reception can organize wine tours and visits to cheese factories.Set within the Costa do Arrieiros, Casa San Ginés is 35 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. The property can offer free transport to and from certain points on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.
Terraza, piscina, bodega, la casa en general. Ideal para descansar
Las indicaciones de la propietaria, sobre que visitar o degustar. Comentarios profesionales y certeros
- El sitio es muy bonito y tiene un jardín precioso con piscina.
- Me gustó todo, la casa es preciosa, muy grande, con piscina, gran jardin y muy cuidado. Repetiriamos
- El entorno tranquilo y la empleada es muy amable, a diferencia de la dueña.
- Het is een gebouw van 300 jaar oud en prachtig gerestaureerd en ingericht. In de tuin vind je altijd een plekje in het zonnetje of desgewenst schaduw . En slechts 2 km verwijdert van de fietsroute Sevilla – Santiago ( rute de la plata)
- Terraza, piscina, bodega, la casa en general. Ideal para descansar
Albeitaría has a peaceful setting in Teo and 5 minutes’ drive from Pontvea and the Ulla River. This property offers health treatments including physiotherapy, osteopathy, homeotherapy and ozone therapy.Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Albeitaría features modern rooms and a studio with free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Studios include a basic kitchenette.The property has a laundry room. A restaurant can be found nearby.The Albeitaría opens onto a terrace overlooking lovely grounds.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from the property, while A Estrada is 6.2 mi away.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- The room had very large windows with lovely views and was within walking distance of good restaurants. The coffee in the morning was nice and the staff were friendly.
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. The man at reception was there to answer all our questions and gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Breakfast was great.
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- A simpatia dos funcionários, é um bom local para relaxar, pois é muito calmo estamos no meio da natureza. Recomendo.
A taberna de vento
A taberna de vento is offering accommodations in Lalín. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. The property features a restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. The rooms include a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at A taberna de vento have a balcony. At the accommodation, rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.The daily breakfast offers continental, buffet or Full English/Irish options.Guests at A taberna de vento will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lalín, like hiking.Melide is 24 miles from the guesthouse. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 40 miles away.
- La atención que nos ofrecieron. La habitación estaba muy muy limpia. Cama comoda y calidad precio excelente. El desayuno muy bueno.
- La atención y amabilidad con la que nos atendieron. Todo perfecto
Llegamos al alojamiento tras una etapa del camino de Santiago… el alojamiento es perfecto para descansar y reponer fuerzas.
todo super correcto.
tuvieron un super detalle… los dueños tienen el alojamiento y tambien un restaurante… pero llegamos en domingo y era su dia de libranza… tuvieron a bien darnos de cenar a “puerta cerrada” en el local… todo un detallazo, porque en el pueblo en ese momento ( por circunstancias especiales) no habia nada abierto.
gracias por todo!!!
- Het ontbijt was ok voor Spanje, er waren anders weinig mogelijkheden op de Camino, ruime kamer, geen lawaai van de straat,
- El chico que nos atendió fue muy atento. La cena estaba muy rica y fue abundante.
Providing free WiFi, Hostal Caracas is located in Lalín. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.Hostal Caracas offers pick-up services for pilgrims from Lalín Station and A Laxe.All units in the guest house are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a wardrobe.Santiago de Compostela is 26 mi from Hostal Caracas, while Ourense is 25 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 22 mi away.
- Wonderful hostess. Very kind, as was the owner of the attached cafe who made sure the pilgrims were well fed. Washer, dryer, kitchen, rooms, all good. Recommend pizza @ A Casa do Gato, a short walk.
- Relación calidad precio excelente. La única pega que podrán poner los huéspedes sería si te dan una de las habitaciones que den a la calle, pues hay tráfico, pero el resto de habitaciones, el silencio es total. A mi me dieron la 108 Y FUE PERFECTO. Abrieron la cafetería para mi a las 7 de la mañana para poder desayunar. Gracias por el detalle.
- Estábamos haciendo el camino de santiago y fue la propia dueña la que nos llamó para preguntarnos si eramos peregrinos y si necesitábamos recogida. Chapeau por la dueña
- Struttura pulita, tranquilla, proprietaria simpatica anche se la vedi solo per il pagamento
- todo, limpio, amplio, la señora muy amable, tiene un centro comercial y gasolinera enfrente y en buen sitio para visitar Galicia entera
Top Guest Houses In Cerbaña Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cerbaña Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cerbaña Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cerbaña Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!