10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cedrillas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cedrillas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cedrillas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cedrillas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cedrillas Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cedrillas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cedrillas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cedrillas Aragon:
Set in the village of Gúdar, Hostal Gúdar is 25 minutes’ drive from the ski slopes at Valdelinares. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a restaurant.Each heated room at Hostal Gúdar has a flat-screen TV. There is also a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Gúdar’s restaurant, which offers Spanish cuisine for dinner.The surrounding Alfambra Valley is ideal for hiking. Aliaga Geological Park and Teruel can be reached within an hour by car.
- The scenery was beautiful, and we so appreciated the cooler temperatures there.
- El confort se estaba como en casa…las vistas eran excelentes,estaba muy cerca a las pistas de valdelinares
- El entorno, las vistas desde la habitación y el ambiente de paz q se respira
La habitacion estaba muy limpia y la camada era comoda. Importante para descansar bien.
- Mi mujer no se encontraba bien para bajar a cenar al restaurante y nos hicieron cena para llevar a la habitación. La habitación muy calentita
Hostal Venta Liara
Set at the foothills of Sierra de Gudar Mountain Range, Hostal Venta Liara is located in Allepuz. The charming guest house offers a traditional bar serving breakfasts and local products.Each colorful room features a TV and telephone, as well as a private bathroom including a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hostal Venta Liara has lovely views of the surrounding countryside, ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Teruel is a 50 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Very simple hostel on the road (we were travelling by bicycle). Good room, very simple and rough country food. Satisfactory.
Quiet location,great views. Excellent value for money. Staff extremely helpful,lady cooked for us every evening at 6 pm, arranged transport up the valley to see wild daffodils, found info about how to see interior of (normally locked)village church. A really nice simple village hostal.
Good variety of local walks.
- Tiene una buena relación calidad-precio, un desayuno con mermelada casera muy barato, son amables y no está muy lejos de Valdelinares. Está limpio, tiene tele y el baño está bien.
- La relació qualitat/preu és excel·lent. El menjar és casolà de bona qualitat. Està tot net i es confortable. La mestressa és molt amable, i està pendent de les teves necessitats. He passat molt bons dies!
El trato estupendo
La habitación muy calentita y cómoda
Hostal La Vega Peralejos
Hostal La Vega Peralejos is set in Peralejos, 11 mi from Teruel.Rooms are fitted with a TV.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Albarracín is 22 mi from Hostal La Vega Peralejos, while Mora de Rubielos is 22 mi away.
- Lucas is an excellent host and he goes out of his way to please. He knows how to cook for celiacs. The place has an excellent garage to store Motorcycles.
- Molt net. L’atenció dels propietaris fantàstica. Cuina casolana molt bona.
- El desayuno y la cena que fue lo que usamos espectacular y el personal de 12
- El trato del personal. Es un negocio familiar con un trato magnífico.
La habitación era muy grande, teniendo en cuenta que éramos 4 personas. Comida casera, buena atención del personal, son muy majos, las instalaciones nuevas y limpias, con buena calefacción para ser diciembre, cerca de Teruel.
Lo recomendamos totalmente.
Hostal Amantes De Teruel
Hostal Amantes De Teruel has rooms in Teruel. The property is located 600 feet from Dinopolis. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.
- We went with 2 children (5 and 10 years), after having read some negative comments, I was a little worried. But everything was perfect. If you know beforehand that the reception is only available from 12.00 – 21.00 it’s not a problem. But maybe they should publish this information more clearly. The fact that there is no bar / restaurant also not a problem (it’s a hostal after all), as there were 2 bars only a few doors away that offered a very good breakfast. The room was clean, warm, comfortable for a a family of four for 2 nights. They recommended us some great eateries for dinner. We had a perfect weekend.
- Good location only 5/10 minute walk to the main plaza area where all the shops bars and restaurants are.
- Good price, very close to centre of town (take the elevator to the old town) and friendly reception
- Very clean, and warm, important in Teruel which gets very cold in winter/at night.
la proximidad al centro historico de la ciudad.
la comodidad de la habitación.
Hostal Casa Vicenta
Located in Valdelinares village, 6 feet above sea level, Hostal Casa Vicenta offers rustic style décor with wooden beams and stone walls. Some of the rooms offer mountain views.This family-run hostel features simple rooms with central heating, TV and private bathroom with free toiletries.Casa Vicenta has a bar, and a restaurant, which serves local cuisine. There is also a shared lounge area with table games where guests can relax.The area is surrounded by pine forest and is ideal for hiking, cycling and skiing. Valdelinares ski resort is 1.9 mi away. Teruel is 41 mi away.
- Staff were extremely helpful, despite not speaking any English at all. They even attempted to cook us a meal during the power cut! Location was excellent for skiing.
- El trato con nosotras,el calorcito que desprendia la calefaccion al llegar de la nieve se agradece mucho,el desayuno muy abundante y rico.
- La disponibilidad del personal, la existencia de sendas trekking y la atención extraordinaria y cálida de Umi en el comedor (en nuestro caso desayunos y cenas).
Cerca de las pistas
Trato amable en el comedor
- La buena ubicación y el trato de la dueña te había sentir como en casa.
Fonda Del Tozal
One of our best sellers in Teruel! Set in a guest house dating from the 16th-century, Fonda Del Tozal offers rustic-style rooms with private bathrooms. Located in Teruel’s charming old town, a UNESCO Wolrd Heritage Site, it is set next the old city walls.Each heated room at Fonda Del Tozal has beamed ceilings, antique furniture and a TV. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The property’s former stables have been converted into a traditional tavern, where you can taste Teruel’s ham and cheese. A discount is offered to guests in Café 1900, in Torico Square.Staff can provide tourist information. Dinópolis Dinosaur Park is a 10-minute drive away. Javalambre Ski Resort is a 50-minute drive from the guest house, while Alto Tajo Park is less than 50 mi away. Valencia and the coast can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- Ancient building really cool in a funky sort of way
- I was attracted by the rustic charm and I wasn’t disappointed. The history of the building oozed out of the walls. The staff were friendly. The booking in and accessing the accommodation was easy enough. The rooms are utterly charming. You are able to pull up outside to unload but then the best place to move the car to is to the underground carpark at the bus station ( a couple of hundred metres away). The centre of the old town is on the doorstep with a varied mix of shops and eateries.
- Historic building in historic center was perfect to experience Teruel. Attached to a bar popular with locals, but sound didn’t carry. Room with three double beds, one in private area, worked great for us. Nice large bathroom.
- It is a really nice place to stay if you are traveling with friends or if you are having a romantic weekend. We really enjoyed a room, staff and location is amazing. The bar on the first floor is nice and staff is really helpful and friendly.
- Excellent location to old city. Hotel staff was not present for most of our visit. Sink in bathroom did not have a hot water faucet. I seem to recall getting a notice that we would get a lower rate, but it wasn’t explained. Good value and good location.
Hostal El Cartero
Hostal El Cartero is located in the center of Teruel and around 12 mi from the Sierra de Albarracín Mountains. This guest house features free Wi-Fi access throughout.Rooms at the Cartero are comfortable and feature a TV, air conditioning and heating. All rooms have a private bathroom.Facilities at the Cartero include a TV and games room. There is also a drinks machine and a tour desk which can organize motorcycle routes.A fridge is available on request and subject to availability. There is a microwave in the common area, for all guests to use. You can park your bicycle for free on site and pet sitting is offered.The Cartero is around 19 mi from the medieval town of Albarracín and Valencia and Castellón de la Plana can be reached in just over 90 minutes, by car. The A-23 motorway is within 1.2 mi of the guest house.
Cama comoda y sabanas impecables.Situacion al centro muy buena,para hacer noche y ver Teruel sin que te salga un ojo de la cara.
A partir de las 18:00 ponen calefacción durante toda la noche y no te enteras del frío, es estupendo!!!
- La ubicación, por su cercanía al casco histórico y por la tranquilidad de la zona y facilidad para aparcar.
- Dobra lokalizacja, nie ma problemu z parkowaniem niedaleko, miło, Dobra informacja od obsługi.
No había leche sin lactosa y al día siguiente nos la proporcionó.
Estuvimos en tercera planta, sin ruidos.
- El personal es muy agradable y atento, las instalaciones son cómodas y ofrecen un buen servicio, además se puede disfrut
- Cama comoda y sabanas impecables.Situacion al centro muy buena,para hacer noche y ver Teruel sin que te salga un ojo de la cara.
A 5-minute walk from Teruel Cathedral, Hostal Alcazaba features a restaurant and rooms with flat-screen TVs. It is within walking distance of examples of Teruel’s famous Mudéjar architecture.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Alcazaba has a private bathroom. All rooms have cable TV channels and heating.The Gran Café de Teruel has 19th-century style décor and serves traditional Spanish cuisine, including tapas dishes. The Sport Tavern bar features live music.Set in Teruel’s old town, Hostal Alcazaba is less than 650 feet from Plaza del Torico and La Escalinata Monument. The town’s aqueduct is a 5-minute walk away.
- The location is amazing, you will find everything you need near by. The room is nice. I wouldn’t call it cozy, but it is definitely comfortable and clean.
- Location is very central. staff very helpful and friendly. Great atmosphere in the bar/cafe onthe ground floor.
- Not a chain hotel. Nice cafe downstairs. Helpful staff. Central location.nice traditional breakfasts.
- the tapas were large and more like rationes. Staff were friendly and attentive.
- Very well situated. Easy to access. Very nice restaurant.
Set in the charming, historic town of Teruel, Hostal Aragón is a 5-minute walk from the cathedral. It features free Wi-Fi and rooms with private bathrooms.The Aragón has simple décor. Its heated rooms have flat-screen TVs.Cafes, bars and restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the Hostal.The Aragón is within walking distance of examples of Teruel’s famous Mudéjar architecture. La Escalinata Monument is 800 feet away, while Plaza de Torico is a 5-minute walk away.
- Location is perfect. Guaranteed comfort and cleanliness.
- This wass my 2nd time to stay in the Hostal since a year ago. The single room with a full bed and bigger bathroom I got last year was far better than what I had this time. I went for the location.
- Nice location near heart of city and active areas. Cute town.
- Friendly staff, the location of the hostal was very close to the museum of the amantes
- Terrific location in a very good part of Teruel, near all the important sites, and on a quiet side street. The hostal has an elevator, which helped a lot, although it’s kind of small. The staff was very friendly and helpful, giving us suggestions for free parking and restaurants. The room was very clean and spacious.
Hostal Casa Damián
Set in Sierra de Gúdar Mountain Range, Hostal Casa Damián is located in Valdelinares. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming guest house is 5.6 mi from Valdelinares Ski Restort.Each bright room features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. The guest house offers ski rental. There is free Wi-Fi available.Set in Spain’s highest point, Valdelinares’ surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or skiing. Aramon Valdelinares Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive from the property. Hostal Casa Damián is 43 mi from Teruel, offering a wide range of services.
- El trato con los dueños genial y la comida muy buena
- El trato cercano del personal, sobre todo de la cocinera.
- La ubicación es perfecta, el personal muy amable, y comida casera y buena.
- La ubicación, la comida del restaurante y lo calentita que estaba la habitación.
- CON DIFERENCIA EL TRATO HUMANO DE LOS TRABAJADORES Y DUEÑOS
Top Guest Houses In Cedrillas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cedrillas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cedrillas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cedrillas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!