10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cedeira Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cedeira Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cedeira Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cedeira Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cedeira Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cedeira Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cedeira Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cedeira Galicia:
Hostal Meson Leira Antiga
Offering an indoor pool and a spa and wellness center, Hostal Meson Leira Antiga is located in Cedeira. Free Wi-Fi access is provided, and a free public parking is available on site.Spacious rooms at Leira Antiga feature a flat-screen TV and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer, free toiletries, and bath or shower. You can enjoy sea and mountain views from all the rooms.At Hostal Meson Leira Antiga you will find a restaurant serving traditional Galician dishes. Other facilities offered include a tour desk, free luggage storage and ironing service.Santiago de Compostela Airport is less than 2 hours’ drive away.
- STAFF. incredible. location. assistance. cleanliness.
- The room was amazing, and the included breakfast was very good.
- paradise view: literally elegant decorate, very nice staff, amazing breakfast,big rooms
- The management woman, I don’t know here name unfortunately, was kind, courteous and very helpful. We couldn’t find the Casa so she drove into town and we followed her to the property. That was extremely nice of her. She had a good sense of humor and made our transition into our room easy. We enjoyed the patio and the view overlooking the town, as well as the included breakfast meal.
- The staff were very nice and the bar/restaurant has an awesome view.
Offering an outdoor seasonal pool, a garden, a terrace and a restaurant, Calzada Romana guest house is located 4 mi from Cedeira and its beach. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Built of stone, this property offers heated rooms with exposed wooden beams, a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Calzada Romana’s Restaurant is 30 feet away and serves Basque cuisine, daily menus, barbecued meats and breakfasts consisting on coffee, tea, juices and toasts. There is also a bar and a karaoke at the restaurant. A picnic basket can also be purchased on site.The property offers photography and cooking courses on site, as well as horse riding and photographic walking routes. A gym and sauna are located near the property.Sierra de la Capelada Mountain Range, with impressive cliffs and suitable for hiking and mountain biking, is just 3.1 mi away from Calzada Romana.San Andres the Teixido is a 20-mintue drive away and A Coruña Airport is 53 mi away. There is free parking on site.
Great views from the property – VERY close to the park along the coast a great stop off point to base from for hiking and exploring the coast.
The working farm and the colorful characters who hosted us were a plus!
- Very friendly, lovely location for visiting Cedeira and the beautiful coast. The evening meals were excellent, breakfast basic.
- From a warm Galician welcome to a simple but delicious breakfast our stay here was fantastic. We arrived and enjoyed beers and a lovely meal on the sun terrace. The owner and Fatimah were both lovely people. Great stay. Thanks a lot!
- The hosts were amazing! We spoke very little Spanish and they spoke very little English however we all managed to have a laugh!! Food at the restaurant (20 meters from our room) was beautiful and the location was serene! Rooms were clean and shower was the best we’d had so far on our trip! Would highly recommend this place for a very slow and relaxing part of your trip!
- Amazing place, great view, tasty food, nice room – would have liked to stay few more days
- Great views from the property – VERY close to the park along the coast a great stop off point to base from for hiking and exploring the coast.
Located in a quiet area 5.6 mi from Pantín Beach and 5.3 mi from the center of Cedeira, Casa As Jarras offers free Wi-Fi access and a free public parking is available on site.All of the rooms in Casa Rural As Jarras have wooden floors and private bathrooms. Some of the rooms have views of the nice mountains and some of them have views of the gardens.The property is fitted with a lounge, a children’s play area, a BBQ, a Petanque field and a terrace.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 30 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela is 78 mi away.
We really loved the area, so green and quiet. It was a perfect place to recharge our batteries.
Host was also incredibly helpful and nice. Petra gave us tons of good recommendations about things to see and restaurants around.
This place is the perfect example of business being run by people who love their job. They care about every little detail and make your stay very comfortable.
- Wonderful welcome! Great location. Great breakfasts with delicious home made cakes. We had a lovely stay. Owners went out of their way to make us feel welcome and cater to our needs. Hotel was super clean. Nice location and garden.
- Petra and Manuel were exceptionally hospitable, and extremely helpful with queries and local area information.
- ”Nuestra estancia en As Jarras resultó muy satisfactoria. La casa es cómoda y está muy bien decorada. El entorno resulta de lo más tranquilo y pudimos dormir a perna suelta. Los dueños de la casa son muy acogedores y amables y el desayuno que nos ofreció Petra fue delicioso.
- La ubicación es estupenda, las vistas desde la habitación son bucólicas. El dueño encantador, muy amable nos indicó como llegar a Cedeira por otra carretera sin curvas y ancha y no por la que te envía el Google maps.
- We really loved the area, so green and quiet. It was a perfect place to recharge our batteries.
Hostal Restaurante La Cepa
Just 350 feet from the beach in Cariño, Hostal Restaurante La Cepa offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features a restaurant serving traditional Galician cuisine.Each bright room at Hostal Restaurante La Cepa has simple, attractive décor and wooden floors. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy local dishes such as seafood from the Ortegal Cape and meat from the Serra da Capelada region.The guest house is within 10 minutes’ walk of Cariño’s marina. Ortigueira is a 30-minute drive away, while A Coruña is approximately 56 mi from La Cepa.
- Very small family-owned establishment. Clean, spacious room. Restaurant and bar on the premises and service was very personal and friendly. Food was great too!
The restaurant/hotel is located 200m from the beach, so that’s really nice!
We were afraid it would be really noisy because rooms are upstairs, above both a restaurant and a bar…but it was really calm.
- Very good value for the money. Most importantly, the restaurant is great – local food, local style, great price
- Helpful staff! I enjoyed staying there, really nice people.
- Lovely place, nice staff, confortable bed, clean room, heating super good.
Hostal-Restaurante Casa Giz
Hostal-Restaurante Casa Giz is located in Ortigueira, 1.2 mi from the town center. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.This room features a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a bath and a bidet. Bed linen and towels are included.Casa Giz’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food. There is an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy your meal.Morouzos Beach is 5 minutes’ drive from the town center. Within a 25-minute drive you can reach Estaca de Bares Cape and Espasante’s La Concha and San Antón Beaches.
Restaurant’s food was excellent and large portions.
Room was small spartin and not well heated. The bed was comfortable and shower water was nice and hot.
- La habitación estaba muy limpia, los dueños muy amables y serviciales. Calidad-precio está muy bien. Si volvemos repetiremos seguro.
Tiene tienda de alimentación al lado.
- Habitación muy amplia, con sofa y armarios amplios. Los croissantes de la panadería vecina que nos servían en el desayuno de la cafeteria familiar.
Muy silencioso (aunque creo que no había muchos más huéspedes; al menos, en mi piso). ¡Un gustazo!
Personal del hotel amable.
- Restaurant’s food was excellent and large portions.
Pension Las Palomas
Just a 2-minute walk from the beach, Pension Las Palomas is located in Porto de Espasante, in A Coruña. It features a restaurant and café bar, a sun terrace, and free Wi-Fi.The private bathrooms have a shower and also come with a hairdryer. Towels and linen are provided. Some rooms have a sea view. The building has a elevator.Pension Las Palomas also offers luggage storage facilities. An array of outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area including hiking, cycling, horse riding and canoeing.Café bars, shops and restaurants are only a 2-minute walk from Pension Las Palomas. The center of Espasante is 0.9 mi away and the town of Ortigueira is a 10-minute drive. River Ola is a 10-minute walk from the property. A Coruña Airport is 56 mi away.
- Beautiful room, very comfortable, modern and clean
- Comfortable and cozy hotel right in the middle of Espasante, a charming little town. There is a cafe and tapas bar downstairs and several shops and restaurants within walking distance, as well as bus and train station ideal for day trips. The staff is very friendly and do a very good job, the rooms are kept very clean and mostly well-equipped. An electric heater was available in April, which was great, since it can get chilly at night around that time. Beautiful beaches and hiking trails are just around the corner.
- A minute walk to the most beautiful beach. Helpful and welcoming staff. Good breakfast included in room rate
- Great room for great price. Really friendly staff, nice breakfast and big spacious clean room.
- Really friendly staff and great clean room! Really good!
Pension Restaurante Cantábrico
Pension Restaurante Cantábrico in Cariño features a shared lounge and a bar. This 2-star guesthouse offers free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Speaking Spanish and French, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical advice on the area at the reception.A Coruña Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- La habitacion reformada,el colchon y la almohada muy comodos
- Los acantilados,y las excursiones que se pueden hacer
- La calidad humana de la familia que regenta el establecimiento, así como el personal contratado.
- Der Wirt war sehr freundlich und hat für kleines Geld abends toll gekocht.
- Sencillo, familiar, como en casa. Muy amables. Lo mejor, sin duda, la atención y recomendaciones turísticas de Miguel.
Located in Somozas, Casa Amando has a shared lounge. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, certain accommodations at Casa Amando also feature a balcony. Guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Ferrol is 25 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The receptionist was incredibly helpful with advice and maps. She also served wine and an evening snack. The breakfast was very good.
- Breakfast was good and had a nice selection of food
- Everything was great, superfriendly host, small but very neat room with nice bathroom
- La habitación estaba muy bien decorada. La cama cómoda. El baño muy original, al estar abierto a la habitación (aunque mantenía la privacidad) conseguía no empequeñecerla. El personal siempre atento y el desayuno sorprendente, muy rico todo
- Lugar acogedor, limpio y confortable. El personal muy servicial y atento, se molestan en que estés cómoda, facilitan mucha información turística de la zona. Un acierto.
Pension A Cochera
A Cochera is located in Esmelle, 1.9 mi from the beaches of the Costa de Ferrolterra –Valdoviño. Set in gardens, this guest house features an à la carte restaurant.Dating from the 1930s, A Cochera offers simple, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy homemade Galician cuisine in the Cochera’s restaurant.The surrounding area and Ferrolterra-Valdoviño coastal park are ideal for cycling, fishing and surfing.The property is a 15-minute drive from Ferrol. A Coruña is less than 37 mi away.
- The room was nicely decorated comfortable and clean.
- Vwry good valu for the money. Very clean and comfortable room. Good starting point for region discovery.
- It was a nice stay at Pension ACochera. The People there made us feel very welcome. The room was clean and the location was just perfect to explore the villages and beaches! We would absolutely recommend to stay here.
- Friendly hosts, very clean room and good price. Convenient location.
- Limpieza, buen trato, comodidad excelente y una decoracion con buen gusto.
Green Escape Insua
Located in Insúa, Green Escape Insua provides free WiFi. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A seating area is included in all guest rooms, while selected rooms are equipped with a DVD player. All rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom with a bidet.Green Escape Insua has a sun terrace. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Ferrol is 29 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 49 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Cedeira Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cedeira Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cedeira Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cedeira Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!