10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cecebre Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cecebre Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cecebre Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cecebre Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cecebre Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cecebre Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cecebre Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cecebre Galicia:
PR La Poetisa
Set on the edge of the Acea Da Ma Park and sports complex, La Poetisa is just a 5-minute drive from A Coruña Airport. All rooms come with free WiFi.The bright, heated rooms at the Poetisa have a TV and mini-bar. There is a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast can be served in your room, if ordered in advance.La Poetisa has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Free parking can be found nearby.A Coruña city center and Riazor Beach are a 10-minute drive away, via the nearby AP9 Motorway. O Burgo Santiago Train Station is 2,300 feet from the hotel.
- Although an older hotel it was done up in a very retro manner with all kinds of displays, artwork etc. Front desk were really on the ball getting us directions. It was a minute walk from the main Plaza in Leon and we had supper outside right across from the cathedral. We were right in the top floor with the old wood beams coming down to head height.
- Alberto at the front desk was amazing. He went above and beyond to help me, calling the train company to confirm my reservation and ensure the train would stop at the seldom used station. Next day he even drive me to the station. Wow
- The near by restaurants are very lively, especially La Tortuga, with a wonderful owner, we ate many free tapas!!!
- It was a decent room, I only stayed one night but it’s ideal if you have a late or early flight. The guy at reception was really helpful.
- Staff was very helpful and courteous and definitely seems to put its guests’ concerns first. Definitely recommended! 😀
One of our best sellers in A Coruña! Located in A Coruña, 3.9 miles from PALEXCO – Congress and Exhibition Centre of A Coruña, Hospedaje Lopez has rooms with free WiFi access. Located around 5 miles from Aquarium Finisterrae, the guesthouse is also 5 miles away from Torre de Hercules. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk and a TV. Hospedaje Lopez has some accommodations that include a terrace, and all rooms include a electric tea pot. Guest rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.A Coruna Bus Station is 1.4 miles from Hospedaje Lopez, while Coliseum A Coruña is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 3.7 miles from the guesthouse.
- The room itself was wonderful. Had I never left the room, my impression would be much higher. It had everything I would hope for (except internet; see below). The bathroom (shared) was also very nice.
- Beautiful view from the window and place is so clean.
– Good location (close to the highway, easy to park, quiet).
– Welcoming of the host: On time, friendly and helpful.
- Very nice and cosy room. Shared bathroom was always super clean. Located outside of the city centre but with a good bus connection. Incredible value for the money.
- Although I arrived in the property two hours later than I indicated making the booking, the owner welcomed me very warmly. I did really enjoy my stay in Hospedaje Lopez as the room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was spacious and clean, and hot water was available also at night. Moreover, a kettle, tea, coffee and even TV were available in the room! I felt very, very safe in my room. The quality/price ratio was very good, only 20 euro/night for a single room! Summarizing, this property is much better than a regular hostel. It is very cozy.
La Casona de Betanzos
La Casona de Betanzos is offering accommodations in Betanzos. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the guesthouse.At La Casona de Betanzos, rooms contain a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A Coruña is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Ferrol is 28 miles away. A Coruña Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- What lovely owners! They made us so welcome even though it was New Years Day and they should have been having a holiday! They even showed us the other rooms which were all themed. Very creative! My dog was so welcomed and they even provided a bed for her so saved us carrying hers up the stairs. She slept like a log on it.
The owner is very nice and thoughtful.
Every room has a different theme, ours was cinema. Very cozy and warm.
Q era un sitio con poco jaleo d clientes, muy bonito x fuera, con parking privado, la habitacion preciosa muy buen gusto en todo, la cama muy grande y super comoda. Calidad precio inmejorable. El trato personalizado, gran amabilidad y hospitalidad d los propietarios, nos hicieron la estancia muy agradable.
Sitio miy aconsejable si quereis pasar unos dias haciendo catas d la famosa tortilla d Betanzos. Riquisima. Gracias x todo Antonio y Maria. Firmado: Alfredo, Estrella, Tuka y Moko.
Vacaciones Navideñas en familia…mi hermana vive en Betanzos..pero no tiene alojamiento en casa para la familia y yo y mis padres nos alojamos en la Casona de Betanzos
Alojamiento peculiar con mucho encanto y muy artistico…mis padres que son muy modernos salieron encantados…y encantados de las atenciones a su mascota. María la anfitriona un encanto.
- muy atenta y agradable en todo momento la anfitriona María.
Cabañas de canide
Located in A Coruña, 10 miles from PALEXCO – Congress and Exhibition Centre of A Coruña, Cabañas de canide has rooms with free WiFi access. The property is around 11 miles from Aquarium Finisterrae and 11 miles from Torre de Hercules. Glass City is 10 miles from the guesthouse and Rosalia de Castro Theater is 10 miles away.Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Maria Pita Square is 10 miles from the guesthouse, while Luis Seoane Museum is 10 miles away. A Coruña Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Todo , la ubicación , los propietarios súper atentos , el lugar perfecto
- Es un sitio increíble!!! Las vistas son impresionantes. Totalmente recomendable!!!!
- El entorno, las vistas y la amabilidad del personal
- Sobre todo las vistas a la ría son maravillosas. La tranquilidad que se tiene y la intimidad . Así como la amabilidad y la información dada por Mar ,un encanto de gerente que además nos recomendó sitios para comer y lugares muy bonitos para visitar. Es un misterio de Oleiros.
Lugar tranquilo y perfecto para desconectar. Tiene todas las comodidades y lugares cercanos para poder comprar o pedir comida para llevar.
El trato excelente
Offering a Modernist facade, La Terraza is located in Miño center, next to several beaches and the Rías Altas Coast. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms feature tile/marble floor. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower, and free toiletries. You will find luggage storage space at the property.You will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets nearby. Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a surcharge.A Coruña is 9.9 mi from La Terraza, while Ferrol is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 9.3 mi from La Terraza.
- We were a group of 20 who stayed in La Terraza on the 3rd night of the Camino Ingles. The hotel was very accommodating and allowed us to check in earlier and also helped to carry our luggage to the rooms. (The hotel does not have a lift). The owner was also proactive and contacted me prior to our stay to ask about dinner. He arranged an amazing 3 course meal for Euro 12pp in the restaurant opposite the hotel – we could barely finish all the food they served! I can highly recommend this hotel if you are walking the Camino Ingles.
- Service was great. Conveniently located on the Camino. Great little Cafe next door.
- A friendly face at reception. The room was spartan but clean. It worked as a ultilitarian stop en route. Not pretty enough to be a destination.
- Central location, just off the Camino. Simple but satisfying breakfast, walking distance to the beach…
- Staff very friendly. The bed was comfortable. The lcoation was very good 🙂
Hostal Liste Station
Hostal Liste Station is located just 800 feet from A Coruña’s train and bus stations. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free WiFi, LCD satellite TV and a private bathroom.Located on a pedestrian street, Hostal Liste Station has a bar serving breakfast downstairs. Car and bicycle rental services are also available from reception.You can walk to the city center in 5 minutes from the Hostal Liste Station. Busses to the airport leave from a stop located just outside the front door.
- The room was clean and the location was in a nice town.
- The location, the garage facilities and the relaed feel of the hotel.
- Elderly lady at reception spoke no english at all, but she was very nice and made it work anyways. Close to the bus and train station, wash salon across the Street and everything else was close too.
- The room was clean and comfortable and spacious. The staff were friendly. Very near the bus station. Out the station and over the white bridge over the main road and you’re two roads behind the main road. Don’t follow google maps it takes you all round the houses.
- Clean comfortable property, helpful staff, close to the station and bus routes, but very quiet (except on Sunday night when road repairs were taking place!). Good that the hostal had a garage as finding parking would have been a problem. One minor point, no bath/sink plug so need to take one!
Casa Canosa is located in A Coruña, 2.9 miles from PALEXCO – Congress and Exhibition Centre of A Coruña, and features a terrace. The property is around 4.3 miles from Aquarium Finisterrae, 4.5 miles from Torre de Hercules and one mile from Coliseum A Coruña. Free WiFi is available.A Coruna Bus Station is 1.4 miles from the guesthouse. A Coruña Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The place is cool, the proper was very nice and kind.
- Very helpful host, always happy to ‘go the extra mile, very friendly, loved my stay here.
- Excellent meals and great staff, the location was lovely and we enjoyed everything!
– free and safe parking
– clean room, good shower
– friendly owner
La localización en una calle tranquila y la disponibilidad de parking privado para poder dejar el coche y desplazarse andando, hace que esté en la ubicación ideal para eventos que se realizan en el Coliseum.
El personal es encantador y el restaurante sirve una comida casera que me ha encantado.
Hostal Crisol has accommodations with free WiFi in A Coruña, attractively located 0.7 miles from Science and Technology Museum. Popular points of interest nearby include A Coruna Bus Station and Casa Picasso Museum. The property is located 1.7 miles from PALEXCO – Congress and Exhibition Centre of A Coruña.Aquarium Finisterrae is 2.8 miles from the guesthouse. A Coruña Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Cozy, comfortable room, perfect to spend one night before the train
Large room, good bed and pillows. Good bathroom, shampoo sachet but no soap.
4 minutes easy walk to train station. From the airport, you can take the bus outside the terminal but you will have a difficult 10 minutes walk from nearest bus stop to hotel.
- Where it was and exactly what you need for a nights stay
- Convenient location, about 5 minutes walk from the railway station and about 10 from the coach station with a good selection of cafes, bars and small supermarkets nearby, though a fair distance from the beach and old town. Friendly, helpful receptionist who gave plenty of tips for what to do in A Coruna. Pleasant room with a reasonable sized well equipped shower/toilet room in which everything but the light over the sink worked.
-Close to train station.
-Nice guy in the reception, very helpful. He gave us very nice tips about what to see and where to eat.
– Clean room.
Centrally located in A Coruña, Hostal Socaire is a 10-minute walk from La Coruña Port. The guest house offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi.Featuring balconies with city views, rooms are equipped with a work desk, flat-screen TV and radio. Private bathrooms come with a shower and toiletries.The hotel has a café-bar and serves breakfasts. You can sample traditional Galician cuisine in the restaurant. Half-board and full-board packages are available. There is also a shared terrace.A bus stop and a taxi rank are located just outside the hotel. A Coruña Train Station and Bus Station are within a 10-minute walk. The airport is a 15-minute drive away and there is easy access to the AP9 Motorway.
- Everything was clean, basic, just what you need for a night or two to sleep. There’s a cafe/bar attached and the location is fantastic. Pretty quiet considering it’s a busy area. Accepts dogs at no extra cost. Good value for money
- Value for low price … mice people and very helpful
- Everything was absolutely clean, the staff was really nice and the coffee was amazing.
- Very nice and helpful stuff. Nice bar downstairs. Small and tidy place, low price.
- Locatie is om naar de oude binnenstad te wandelen niet slecht
The Hostal Palas guest house is located in central A Coruña, just 150 feet from the main bus station. It offers spacious, heated rooms with a flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Hostal Palas is within 4 minutes’ walk of the Cuatro Caminos commercial area. La Coruña Train Station is just 8 minutes’ walk away.The Palas guest house has a 24-hour reception, and luggage storage. A good range of restaurants and bars can be found within a 5-minute walk. Regular airport buses leave from the bus stop located 150 feet away.
- Right across from very nice bus station in nice location of the city
- Staff friendly, small but comfortable room and beds, good location for food options, and close to bus station
- Everything so close to the rail station and bus depot. The staff were very helpful
Family run business, they were lovely and exceptionally helpful, my traveling friend needed a doctor as he was ill and the daughter with very good english was able to help us no end.
i am deeply appreciative to all of them, Daughter, Mother and son in-law
Thank you kindly for everything
the location is excellent, the train station is only 5 minutes away and the bus depot is 5 minutes away also (different direction)
- Excellent location, steps from bus terminal and train station. Airport bus stops nearby too. Comfortable and clean.
Top Guest Houses In Cecebre Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cecebre Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cecebre Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cecebre Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!