10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Caye Caulker – Top Hotel Reviews
Caye Caulker is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Caye Caulker. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caye Caulker. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caye Caulker. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Caye Caulker right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Caye Caulker with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Caye Caulker:
De Real Macaw
De Real Macaw is located in Caye Caulker, 13 miles from San Pedro and 21 miles from Belize City.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 24 miles from De Real Macaw.
- Centrally located, quiet after the street music finally shut down. Nice folks.
- Very good location – lying in a hammock, you can enjoy the sea breeze and listen to Bob Marley 🙂
In a central spot for all restaurants, bars and stores.
Decent size room and comfortable.
- Hotel staff and guests were all friendly and the location was great!
- I chose this place for location & the hammock on the porch. Nice place to relax.
Lorraine’s Guest House
Lorraine’s Guest House is located in Caye Caulker, 12 miles from San Pedro and 22 miles from Belize City.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Philip Goldson International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Caye Caulker, 13 miles from San Pedro, Canuck Cottages features a barbecue and terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The room was nice. There was a coffee maker and dishes. But no coffee in the room. Found out later you have to supply your own. For the cost of this place there should be at least coffee.
- It was a nice location out of the way. Nice to have a kitchenette. The option of having bikes was nice too.
- Bed was comfy, we loved the gazebo/Palapa outside our door, the free bikes were awesome to have! Very quiet, private yard with locked gate was great. Met the owner and she was very nice. The property manager Levita was very helpful and friendly.
- Canuck Cottages offered exactly what we needed for a pleasant and relaxing stay in Caye Caulker. The “bungalow” was very spacious, nicely decorated and with a homely feeling. The owner is a very kind person who acted very responsibly in the face of emergency (a tsunami warning was issued while we were there – likely no tsunami materialised). The free bikes were essential for our exploration of the small island. Finally, the location is ideal as it is located in the quiet southern part.
- Great value with kitchenette, very clean & somewhat convenient location to town (nice to be away from action), very close to a store. Taxi was $5bz from ferry and unit had 2 free bikes for use (wonderful). Take all your tours from Caye Caulker, San Pedro is twice the price.
Mara’s Place is located in Caye Caulker, just 12 miles from San Pedro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 24 miles from Mara’s Place.
- excellent location, good facilities and WiFi. The sip and dip is brilliant and staff smiley and helpful. We were surprised by having AC in the room which made a huge difference.
- The locate is just perfect which is near to the hot place ‘Split’. 10Sec to the beach. Small and cozy rooms.
I was contacted a few weeks prior to my arrival to let me know they would be having some construction work being done during my stay. They offered me a free cancellation prior to arrival or at any time during my stay. I thought it was a good sign that they are concerned about their guest’s happiness even before arrival. I kept my reservation and was glad I did.
I had an oceanfront bungalow with a private balcony and hammock. The room was recently renovated, spacious, clean and had all the basic amenities needed.
The location is just across from a nice bar where they have water hammocks, swings and inner tubes to float with your bucket of beer or mixed drinks. It is also next to the “split” where there is a large beach, bonfire, volleyball and “the place” to go to watch the sunset. They have a DJ every day so the music can get loud if that bothers you. The streets were usually quite by 10-11 pm.
- Great location close to the Split and a bit away from the noisiest bars on the strip. Place is being refurbished these days. New patrons can loo forward to AC and newer rooms. We were quite happy with the old ones, but hey, this is a happy island after all 🙂
Beautiful and cozy small cabanas!
A really great little balcony for each of the cabanas, nice to relax in the hammock
Nice with the personal space at sip n’ dip
One of our best sellers in Caye Caulker! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Novelo offers accommodations in Caye Caulker, just 14 miles from San Pedro. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The apartments are spacious and very well equipped. The staff is friendly and they pay for your pick up and drop in the city centre on the first and the last day. During your stay it is easy to get to the centre by free bikes.
- Loved the location for a quiet retreat. It is a a short way from town but easy to access by bikes provided free of charge. The unit was very spacious and our host Abel was friendly and available when needed. We loved having the kitchenette to make quick meals and a private dock to enjoy sunset cocktails.
- Abel the owner was great, helpful and always available if needed.
- Abel was a great host who made sure we had everything we needed, to include bug candles, bicycles, and rides to/from the pier (he’s a long walk from where you dock). I loved that it was off the grid and away from all the noise.
- Abel was an incredible host. He is one cool cat. Loved how he designed the property. Loved the bikes he provided free of charge. Loved that the property was secluded and quiet. We were able to ride bicycles into the village and avoid the cost of a taxi. Loved the private access to the sea. This property is a wonderful alternative to the traditional hotels on the island.
Rosco’s Faymous Hideaway
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Rosco’s Faymous Hideaway is located in Caye Caulker. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. San Pedro is 13 miles from Rosco’s Faymous Hideaway, and Belize City is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Faye is super friendly and did all she could to make our stay enjoyable. The house we rented was beautiful, with a nice porch that included 2 chairs and a hammock. If you want to stay at a quiet place that is super comfortable, then I highly recommend this place. We also were able to take advantage of the complimentary bikes to explore the entire island.
Kitchen with all necessary stuff
Very,Very Friendly and helpfull owner
Made our stay perfect
- Nice room, great privacy, perfectly clean, very friendly manager! The bikes for free and the balcony incl hammock were big plusses too!
- Room very clean and confortable. Swimming pool. Bicycles are lent.
- The property and the unit was very clean and we felt very welcomed. I was a bit concerned about the a/c being an addition charge per night but with the two fans in the room we didn’t need the a/c at night. During the day it was a bit warm in the unit but for the most part every day we were out exploring the island and were rarely at the room for more than 10-20 minutes. Having two bikes reserved for us with a lock for them was awesome. We used them as our sole transportation to get around the island. We were greeted each morning and each evening by the owner’s rescue dog. He added an additional level of joy to our trip since our dogs were back home in the U.S. The bed was really comfortable and we had everything we needed. We did not use the pool but it looked very clean.
Located in Caye Caulker, 13 miles from San Pedro, Valarosa features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Vega Inn & Gardens
Vega Inn & Gardens is located in Caye Caulker, 13 miles from San Pedro and 21 miles from Belize City. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Jaguar Morning Star
Jaguar Morning Star offers accommodations in Caye Caulker. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.San Pedro is 13 miles from Jaguar Morning Star, and Belize City is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 23 miles from Jaguar Morning Star.
- It was completely PERFECT. Roxanne is the best HOSTESS ever!
- This was the coziest and most comfortable place I think I’ve stayed in. The owner, Bonnie, was ultra-friendly and helpful and the location can’t be beat. Two of the best meals I’ve ever had were served up about a block away.
- What a dream place! Everything was comfortable: the deck was delightful when it was hot – the breeze flowed through. The living room was comfy and pleasant when it rained or at night. Far better to have all that space rather than being cooped up in a tiny hotel room. We were close enough to walk to everything but out of range of the late night music and noise. Roxane was beyond superlative: provided bicycles, extraordinary cleanliness, and extra attentions. We totally lucked out in picking this place!
- Roxanne the host was extremely helpful and friendly. Bikes were available which made getting around the island super easy and fun. Very clean, well equipped and comfortable. Loved the hammocks out front. Very close to town but not too close to hear the late night noise. Perfect location. Would definitely recommend and would stay again.
- Excellent place to stay in Caye Caulker. Quiet, comfortable, neat. Best bed linen ever! We even got free bikes for riding with the kids. Mrs. Roxanne, the owner, is the most kind lady — it’s a pity the propriety is now on sale, I hope you get there before that and the new owner keeps up the good work.
Amelia Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Amelia Guest House offers accommodations in San Pedro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 35 miles from Amelia Guest House.
This accommodation was chosen for location to the airport and water taxi.
Booking last minute and check in were easy. The room was quickly changed by management upon discovery of issues.
In the city center
let me use the microwave in the kitchen
- The central location had you right in the thick of things. The staff was super friendly amd helpful.
- The room was spacious and came with a table (but the TV was on it so you need to move it if you want to use it for other purposes). The amenities are basic but standard for budget accommodations – some towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner. The managers are friendly. The room had a cedar wood ceiling and smelled pleasantly like a sauna when walking into the room (don’t worry, there is an air conditioner but we would turn it off when away!) The bathroom was spacious and the shower had hot water. I like the large foray area. There is convenient access to a washer / dryer.
- Great location. Quiet despite busy street. Very clean.
- This accommodation was chosen for location to the airport and water taxi.
Top Guest Houses In Caye Caulker Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Caye Caulker to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Caye Caulker but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Caye Caulker. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!