10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cautivador Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Cautivador Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cautivador Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cautivador Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cautivador Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cautivador Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cautivador Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cautivador Valencia Community:
Hostal Sunami is in the town of La Nucia, in the mountains 5 miles from Benidorm. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.All rooms feature tile floors and have a desk and wardrobe. They are heated and some have a balcony with mountain views.There is a restaurant, which offers individual and set menu options. A bar and vending machine for drinks are also available.The tour desk offers a ticket service including entrance tickets for Aqualandia, Terra Mitica and Terra Natura. The A7 Highway is easily accessible and Alicante is 28 miles away.
- Staff always friendly and helpful. Very impressive in the way they found a room for a family with a young baby at 1.30am when they had been let down by the place they had booked.
- Great location if you own a car, easy to get to Benidorm beach, 20 min away. Great price and friendly staff, clean and cosy rooms.
- The rooms were immaculate, clean towels daily. Free internet.
- Super clean, 24 hour reception, great location, super friendly and helpful staff. One of our group had booked elsewhere but on arrival could not gain access so Sunami found them a room in the middle of the night, sorted baby cot etc- fantastic
- friendly, nice bar which closed early so no noise overnight. Basic but value for money.
Bed & Breakfast Niagara
Located in the center of L’Alfás de Pi, the cinema-themed Pensión Niagara offers spacious rooms, most with air-conditioning. There is a café, and the guest house is located on a quiet, pedestrian street.Each of the simple rooms takes its name from a famous movie star. All have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property is about 500 feet from the tourist information office. Several restaurants and bars can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.The Niagara’s reception is open 24 hours a day, and offers luggage storage. Free parking can be found nearby.
- friendly host and quirky place to stay, clean and tidy decent bed and cooling system.
- Very genuin experience. Good value for money if you do not expect a fancy hotel. The balcony was the best part. Very nice to sit out there and watch the local activity. Although it was a dead end street so no traffic! Large hotel room. Very friendly host.
- Josep, the owner, was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Josepe is a charming host. We love to stay here. He own a cinema which is located down the hotel and he show us the projector room. The place is located in center, near to everithing. Love the experience here
- Property very ‘tired’ and needs a complete refurb. The owner Pepe, was helpful. The place wasn’t worth the €50 a night I paid. Parking is a bit of a hike unless you find a side street somewhere. B/fast was ‘Continental’ so it said. A piece of bread & a cake or 2 mini croisants, depending on day. Fruit juice tea/coffee. No cereal, and I thought Continental was cold meats/cheese! Maybe I was wrong! Wouldn’t return!
Hostal Fornet Altea
One of our top picks in Altea.Located 10 minutes’ walk from the nearest beach, Hostal Fornet Altea features an à la carte restaurant. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Some include a balcony with views over Altea, the surrounding mountains, and the sea.All rooms at Hostal Fornet have a TV, a desk; and come with an private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Fornet Altea you will find a bar; and the guest house’s restaurant serves homemade dishes, and features a large dining room. Located in Altea’s Old Town, the guest house’s shared terrace offers views of the sea and Altea town center.Other facilities offered include a tour desk; and an array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. Both Terra Mitica and Terra Natura Theme Parks are a 30-minute drive away; and Benidorm is 5.6 mi away. A free public parking is available nearby.
- The location turned out to be very close to all the night life, yet it was still very quiet at night for good rest. The beach is about 15 min away. The breakfast was basic but included into the price
- Great location. Very good dishes at hotel restaurant.
- Spacious family room with large bathroom and quiet, it ws far from the lift!
- The stuff is really helpful and nice. Close to parking
- The location was great . Good size room . Dogs allowed
Offering an outdoor, JaHOUSE Altea is located in Altea Town Center, beside Palau Altea Music Hall and Alrea Old Town, and 10 minutes’ walk from the beach.Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.At JaHOUSE you can either book an apartment with a private terrace or simple rooms with a private bathroom. Guests staying in room have access to a shared kitchen equipped with kitchenware, and to a shared seating area with TV and a dining area.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 35 mi from the property.
- Location is OK. It is high up the hillside but not such a difficult walk into town. Everything else was perfect! Ana met me at the bus stop as promised and she was so kind and helpful. The wifi was excellent. The room was large, spacious and comfortable. The kitchen was clean and there were plenty of cooking utensils. The patio was lovely. There was a pool but I didn’t use it. I highly recommend JaHouse!!
Comfortable bed, excellent kitchen, very nice lounge overlooking rear garden terrace.
Great views from the terrace overlooking well kept communal gardens and beyond.
Great location in Altea only a short walk from the historic centre, excellent parking .
- Very nice guest house with a lovely outdoor area and pool. The lady who owns the property is really friendly and helpful, she did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable.
- Great friendly welcome and couldn’t do enough for us. Great location for mountain climbing which we love
- The guest house is a little gem , the owners are very helpful , the back garden has a table,chairs sunloungers etc , there’s a gate to a secluded pool area , the pool is not too deep and not too shallow , Altea. Is a great place to stay to explore the area , I can’t rate the place high enough.
Hostal León Dormido
Located in the village of Polop, 7.5 mi from Terra Mitica and Terra Natura theme parks, Hostal León Dormido offers rooms with private bathroom. Benidorm and its beaches are 8.1 mi away.Each room includes a single bed, a double bed or 2 single beds, and the bathrooms have a shower.A daily breakfast is served at Hostal León Dormido.Puigcampana y El Ponoig Nature Reserve is 3 from the property. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.
- The property is in a very nice location that is easy to find. It has a very nice layout with a unique design. There is both a restaurant and a bar on the property which is nice. They went out of their way to service a late night dinner at the bar since we did not have a place to eat. The room was very clean and comfortable. And it had wonderful air conditioning. The bathroom was very nice and had a huge shower
- Clean rooms, nice friendly bar and snack bar. Location in the middle of town and only about 15 mins from benidorm if that’s your thing.
- My third stay, continues to represent great value for money.
- Good value for the money you pay, a nice cafe at the residence and a nice small village. For a hostel it is very nice.
- Slightly quirky. Tapas and beer or wine very reasonable. Great location for Polop and La Nucia. Comfortable bed and effective air conditioning.
The family-run Hostal Ventorrillo is a 5-minute drive from Albir Beach in Alfaz del Pí. Conveniently located on the N332 Main Road, it offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Featuring tiled floors and wooden furniture, rooms are air-conditioned and heated. They have a furnished balcony, TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.The Ventorillo restaurant offers homemade Mediterranean cuisine. It has a summer terrace and snack bar. Set menus and à la carte options are offered.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Altea is a 5-minute drive away and you can drive to Benidorm in 10 minutes.
I arrived quite late but found that Adrian who worked the night shift was very pleasent and helpful.
The room was basic but clean and comfortable and very good value for money.
- good, adequate, well priced hotel, would definitely use again
- Near the beach and center of albir walking dstance and near bus stop
- On booking I requested twin room, got a double bed instead, Nobody could speak in English there
- Air Conditioning in bedroom appreciated. Management and Staff very helpful.
- I arrived quite late but found that Adrian who worked the night shift was very pleasent and helpful.
Hostal Casa del Mar
One of our best sellers in Altea! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Casa del Mar offers accommodations in Altea, set in a protected building. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each modern room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower; some rooms are completely adapted for guests with reduced mobility.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, snorkeling and windsurfing. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 35 mi from Hostal Casa del Mar.
- Everything was so cute and clean, we loved it. The breakfast very complete.
- Manager was friendly and helpful and fluent in English. Our room was on the ground floor and handicapped accessible, so it was reasonably spacious. Very comfortable bed.
- The view the receptionist the breakfast. Room was very clean and the decor was great.
great stay to break up our trip from barcelona to granada. we were in the shoulder season so rates very inexpensive but not much happening in the area.
ask to stay in the rooms facing the beach, we were not and the traffic was loud at night.
the accommodations were very nice with everything recently redone.
communications with maria was exceptional, we had lots of questions and she was very prompt in responding.
- Renovated old Spanish town house, overlooking the beach. Very near to a large free car park (just across the road). A listed building, recently modernised. No frills, clean and modern with everything you need to use the accomodation as a base. We had 2 nights here and loved opening the curtains in the morning to see the waves lapping along the pebble beach within a stones throw of our room. Beautiful! Breakfast is included and provided in the friendly Cafe Bar to the front of the property. Bathroom toiletries…..fluffy towels…..free wifi. Extremely large comfortable bed. Large, spacious and modern bathroom. A gem! We will definitely be back!
Hostal La Mar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Mar is located in the heart of Altea, 1.5 mi from Port de l’Olla d’Altea.The air-conditioned rooms at Hostal La Mar are equipped with private bathrooms, shower, WC and satellite TV.The area is popular for sports and gastronomy and guests have access to many restaurants and cafes.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 35 mi from the property.
- we chose the rooms because we wanted to be near the old town, location is ideal and free parking
- Very helpful manager helped us lift all our cases upstairs was very chatty and friendly . Its a basic hostel but has all you need and was right where we wanted to be
- Clean. Comfortable. Very close to the beach and shops. Will come back again.
- The hotel was nice. The bed a little too soft for me but overall good value for the money and lovely location.
- Excellent location very clean friendly staff and great value for money
Palm Luxury Retreat
Located in El Albir, just a 5-minute drive from the beach and town center, Palm Luxury Retreat offers an outdoor swimming pool and gardens. Altea is 4 mi from the property, and Benidorm is a 13-minute drive away.All suites and rooms are air-conditioned and feature a garden view, flat-screen TV and private bathroom with either a bath or a shower.Private tours and concierge services are also available at the property.Additional features include massage treatments, free WiFi access throughout and free public parking nearby. Don Cayo Golf Course is only a 20-minute drive away and Alicante Airport is 32 mi from the accommodations. Airport transfers are possible at an extra cost.
- The whole place was charming (and by that, I don’t mean small); it is furnished with beautiful, authentic Spanish crafts. My bedroom was spacious with a super comfortable bed, and easy-to-control heat settings. I had my own bathroom, which was also very spacious. The breakfast was amazing (if you purchase the breakfast–it’s a little extra–it gives you a bed-and-breakfast feel), and the owners could not have been any more hospitable or nicer. They were so welcoming and friendly and went out of their way to make me feel taken care of (for example, giving me a lift to my next destination, which was nearby), even though they certainly didn’t act like they were going out of their way; they acted like it was no big deal. A really wonderful way to be introduced to Spain!
- Lucia was extremely nice. I disnt even meet her and she was able to make me feel very welcome. She even adapted to my schedule to checkin and showed no inconvenience in getting everything organized by phone.
- It’s a beautiful place to stay very peaceful wish we could of stayed longer and its definately a luxury palm retreat I couldn’t of named it better myself
- We absolutely loved staying here for many reasons: the room was very nice and spacious, the garden with pool was beautiful and relaxing, the breakfast was fantastic and the hostess was very lovely and also provided excellent help with our sightseeing program. We traveled with two small children but this resort is also suitable for a romantic week- end for couples.
The wonderful setting and privacy of the villa, with its gorgeous pool
The lady who greeted me was most helpful and very kind
I would definitely recommend the villa to friends and family , and would love to visit again for a longer stay
Hostal El Trovador
Set right on Cap Negret de Altea Beach, Hostal El Trovador offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking. All air-conditioned rooms feature a private furnished balcony with sea views.Rooms are heated and have a flat-screen TV and work desk. There are tiled floors and the private bathroom comes with a bath tub.El Trovador has an à la carte restaurant, which also serves set menus. The café-bar offers drinks and light snacks all day long.Located next to the N332 Main Road, the Trovador is 0.9 mi from the center of Altea. Calpe and Benidorm are a 15-minute drive away and the AP7 Motorway is easily accessible.
- En route to where we were going. Choice of restaurants close by.
- Everything, close to perfect small hotel with outstanding friendly and accommodating owners and staff!
- Everything good, cleanliness, bar, cafe, secure parking,location to sea,towng
- Its not a hotel, so expect to much in terms of public facilities. Rooms exactly as advertised, simple but in good order, looks like a recent refurbishment. Excellent bathroom. Lovely position right on the waterfront. Free secure parking. Easy access from motorway.
- Clean,modern bedroom,friendly proprietors and staff,good internet connection and easy access to Altea
Top Guest Houses In Cautivador Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cautivador Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cautivador Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cautivador Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!