10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Caulés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Caulés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Caulés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caulés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caulés Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Caulés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Caulés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Caulés Catalonia:
Set in El Mas Borinot, 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Blanes, Hostal Bonavista offers bright, air-conditioned rooms with balconies. It features a restaurant and a café-bar.Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Bonavista has a flat-screen TV and a safe. The private bathroom with bath tub includes toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available in the guest house’s public areas.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Bonavista’s bar-restaurant, which also offers daily menus of Mediterranean dishes.Buses to the center of Blanes and Lloret de Mar stop just 150 feet from the property. Barcelona, Girona and its airport can be reached within an hour by car.
- It was a great value stay. The staff was helpful and the room was very spacious and clean. We enjoyed also the on-site restaurant. The nearby beach is great, you can also climb a little rock there and have a nice view.
- Decent place for a romantic weekend getaway. TV is a bonus, spacious room and nice staff. Toiletries provided, bathroom cleaned daily.
- Could not try the food as the morning barman was very rude. I tried to explain what I wanted and he just said he had no time for me.
- Friendly staff, Alex was very helpful in translating menus, food was great, room was big and clean. Balcony with good views. Really enjoyed our stay
I liked the small balcony, as well as the fact that we had many towels which were changed daily.
I’d also add that we could use the air conditioner for free, even though it was stated here that it would cost a 7 euro extra fee.
We were lucky that our room was positioned on the quiet side of the building since it’s near a busy road.
This family-run hotel is just 5 minutes’ walk from Calella Beach and 8 minutes from the train station. It offers a 24-hour reception and bright rooms with a private balcony.The Bonavista restaurant serves buffet breakfast. There is also a bar and a TV lounge.All rooms come with a private bathroom. They feature tiled floors and a safe.Calella is just 25 miles from Barcelona. It is a direct 70-minute train journey to Barcelona. The Montnegre-Corredor Natural Park is a short drive away.
- Great huge balcony. They allowed us to use the fridge. Good breakfast.
- For 2 star accommodation & what we paid – it was excellent
- Ticked all the boxes for a pension, staff were good
- Comfort, cleanliness, excellent breakfast, friendliness of the staff ( at all times!), the cheerfulness of the staff ( at all times!). Beds made every day, clean towels… and we had a tiny but really sweet balcony!
- Great breakfast, good and helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms
Hostal Los Pinares
Featuring a tennis court and a swimming pool with hot tub, Hostal Los Pinares offers rooms a 5-minute drive from Lloret de Mar. The property has free Wi-Fi throughout.Each heated room has mountain views and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath and free toiletries.The restaurant serves characteristic Catalan cuisine. Guests can enjoy 1 hour of tennis for free. They can also play billiards on site.Tossa de Mar is a 25-minute drive from Los Pinares Hostal, while Barcelona is 43 mi away. Girona is a 30-minute drive from the property. Busses to Lloret de Mar stop at a bus stop 350 feet from the property.
- Friendly proprietor who couldn’t do enough to make us welcome. We were the only people staying there. Liked the secure car park. Good breakfast. Nice ambience. More a hostel than a hotel.
- Lovely pool area. Staff were friendly and helpful. Car parking on site. Owner gave great advice on local beach alternatives to the main one in town.
- The staff are the owners and really genuine and nice people.
- La disponibilité et la gentillesse du propriétaire qui nous a attendu jusqu’à une heure très tardive, retard important du ferry. Petits déjeuners copieux. Belle piscine et tennis, hélas nous n’avons pas pu en profiter vu notre arrivée tardive.
Lo mejor sin dudas, la atención. Buena onda, simpatia y consejos locales sobre actividades y lugares para visitar.
Desayuno delicioso y muy completo, limpieza y ambiente familiar.
Cama cómoda, ducha excelente.
The family-run Hostal Julieta is a 10 minute walk from Lloret de Mar Beach. It features a rooftop terrace and 24-hour front desk. Parking is available 150 feet away for an extra charge.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, each room comes with a dresser. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bathtub.Breakfast is available in the dining room at Hostal Julieta. There is also a bar.Luggage storage is offered and there is a safe at the front desk for guest use. A laundry and ironing service is available for an extra charge.
- No air conditioning but a good ceiling fan. Fridge at the corridor. Terrance on the 5th floor.
- Clean.friendly.value for money.have stayed there before and will again.
- The host was quite courteous. Though she didn’t know English but it wasn’t difficult communicating with her. Nice room, quite clean. The location was also great, 5 mins walk to the main street and bus stand. Also, a very nice terrace.
- The hostess was very friendly. The rooms small but very clean and well kept. The breakfast was fresh and served. The location was far enough from the centre to sleep quietly but close enough to go shopping or to the beach.
- lovely place to stay, staff is really nice, and coffee… delicious 🙂
Hostal Can Pou
One of our top picks in Vidreres.Can Pou is a traditional establishment located in the center of Vidreres, near Tossa and Lloret de Mar and ideal to make the most of the sea and the mountains.Relax in Can Pou Guest and enjoy the authentic Catalan cuisine, an excellent combination of traditional and contemporary cooking. The terrace is the ideal place to enjoy supper in the pleasant summer evenings.The relaxed atmosphere, excellent cuisine and comfort of the rooms make this an ideal place to stay in La Selva region. It is conveniently located only 5 mi from the Costa Brava. PGA Golf de Catalunya is a 10 minute-drive away.Girona Costa Brava Airport is 8.7 mi from the property.
- A lovely dog friendly hotel in a beautiful little town.
Simple and very clean. Modern bath rooms – allover good and recommendable
Great location (authentic restaurant + Hotel in second floor). Good and friendly service! Thanks a lot for this 🙂
- We did not have breakfast but had a lovely evening meal in the restaurant and we were able to take the dogs in with us.
- Dinner was great, staff were friendly but not attentive during dinner
Kind, attentive and efficient personnel. Very nice garden restaurant. Good, safe parking. Easy to find.
Vidreres is a civilized cute little town. Nice people. Definitely worth coming back or recommending.
One of our top picks in Lloret de Mar – and a guest favorite.
Located 1,300 feet from Lloret Beach, Hostal Mary offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. This good-value guest house has a restaurant, snack bar and 24-hour reception.Each room at the Mary Hostal has wooden flooring and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a small balcony. Safes are available to rent.The Mary’s restaurant serves a variety of sandwiches, hot meals and a daily set menu. You can also find many restaurants in the surrounding area.The Mary Guest House is set in central Lloret, just 650 feet from the resort’s popular discos and bars. Lloret Bus Station is 350 feet away and offers regular services to Girona Airport and Barcelona.
- Mary was awesome. The room was spotless and very comfortable. I only wish we more time to stay. Maybe I should come back to visit…
- The hostess was very helpful,the room was very clean and comfy
- Awesome lady owner, great comfort. She was very pleasant and helpful, we are extremely grateful!
- Good basic facilities with airo and great location.
- The ladies at the reception were extremly helpful. Late chek-in was not a problem. Rooms are cleand and tidy. There are easy to use swipe cards to open the main gate and the room. I was allowed to stay longer on the day of the check-out.
Hostal Santa Ana
One of our top picks in Lloret de Mar.Set 1,500 feet from Lloret de Mar Beach and around 500 feet from the city center, Hostal Santa Ana offers simple, bright rooms with private bathrooms. Some rooms have a private balcony.The guest house has a TV lounge and a bar. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about the area. They also offer luggage storage and a safety deposit box.Hostal Santa Ana serves gluten-free breakfast on request and Lloret de Mar offers a wide range of dining options and shops. It also has a vibrant nightlife with many nightclubs on offer.Buses to Barcelona leave from Lloret de Mar Bus Station, 1,300 feet from Hostal Santa Ana. Barcelona is around an hour’s drive away.
- Exelent location. Great stuff and good breakfast. Nice balcony on most of the rooms where you can seat and chat with other people from other balconies.
- Location is superb as it is close to the centre but away from noise at the same time.
It is near to the club I visit daily, cheap and very friendly staff. My room is comfortable and I have everything
- The staff went out of their ways to make us feel at home, give advice, answer our questions, smile, lend us cutlery, bottle opener and let us stay in the room after the check in time, so we could enjoy our time in LLoret more. 😃 We highly recommend this hotel!
- For the price is pretty good. Room is light, close to everything in the town.
The modern, family-run Hostal Ribas is centrally located less than 350 feet from Lloret de Mar Beach, in Costa Brava. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Featuring free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, and air conditioning/heating, all of the modern rooms feature a minimalist style including wooden floors and mood lighting. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests can also rent a laptop safe, and towels and bed linen are included in the room.Guests can enjoy Japanese dinner in Natsumi restaurant, located in the same building. The building’s electricity is provided from renewable energy sources.Less than 5 minutes’ walk away you will find a selection of bars, restaurants and night clubs, and the marina is 350 feet away.The Ribas offers parking for a supplement and Lloret Bus Station is 10 minutes’ walk away. Girona is 40 minutes’ drive while Barcelona is 1 hour drive away.
- The bed was very comfortable and facilities modern and more than adequate. The breakfast was okay. Cereal, bread, croissants, salami, cheese, and fruit. The best part was the 2 minute walk to the beach.
- The room is look very new and clean, the staffs are really nice and kind. This’s perfect.
Friendly and helpful staff, Location was perfect for me as there are a lot of nearby restaurants and shops but at the same time located in a quiet area. less than 3 minutes walk towards the beach.
Breakfast options are cold slices, 3 types of bread, croissant, fruits, juices and coffee freshly brewedvery. simple breakfast.
- Excellent location. Eproximately 2 min. walking distance from beach. Great stuff. Comfortable rooms. Everything clean and shiny. Going to visit again. Recommend to everyone.
- Our 3rd stay at this property… Love the location, clean and comfortable room and fantastic breakfast. Great value for money!
Hostal Vila del Mar
Located 150 feet from the beach in Lloret de Mar, Hostal Vila del Mar offers free WiFi and an outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hostal Vila del Mar come with flat-screen satellite TV with international channels and a private balcony. Each one has a private bathroom with hairdryer.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa Brava. There is a variety of shops, bars and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house.Lloret de Mar is easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway. You can drive to central Barcelona in around an hour.
- Inexpensive. Convenient location. Memory foam bed was comfortable.
- The hotel was nicely located about 3 mins walk from seafront .. very clean and good wifi
- very good location, few steps to the beach. Clean small hotel with lovely staff. Room with terrace was big and nice.
- The location is good. It’s near the beach and many restaurants. The heating system is necessary! The staff was quite helpful with lloret de mar highlights.
- Nice staff – helpfully stored my bike during the night.
Pensión El Amigo
Set 650 feet from Lloret de Mar Beach, Pension El Amigo features rooms with satellite flat-screen TV. This family-run guest house features an air-conditioned café-bar.Rooms at Pension El Amigo are simply decorated. They have a work desk and a private bathroom with a shower and amenities. Some rooms come with a balcony. Safe and Internet access are available at an extra cost.Pension El Amigo is located close to Lloret de Mar´s shopping area and seafront promenade, where there are many bars, clubs and restaurants. Activities on offer nearby include hiking, snorkeling, diving and mountain-biking.El Amigo is located 15 minutes’ walk from Lloret de Mar Casino and the town’s port.Barcelona can be reached in just over an hour by train and Girona Airport is a 45-minutes by bus. Regular airport busses leave from a bus stop located just 2,800 feet away.
- Friendly staff, clean and tidy place, excellent value for money, great location, close to the beach, shops and restaurants.
- Very good breakfast Worth noting ,the car park close to the hotel has private outside ,they will accept hotel guests a lot cheaper than public parking.,just call in and ask.
- Breakfast was good, staff were very friendly and helpful
- it was near the beach( in 5 min you are at the beach), clean, comfortable and staff very nice, we didn’t have problems.
- Great room, good breakfast, great location for beach and nightlife. very good value for the price
Top Guest Houses In Caulés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Caulés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Caulés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Caulés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!