10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Castrofeito Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrofeito Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Castrofeito Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrofeito Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrofeito Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Castrofeito Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Castrofeito Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Castrofeito Galicia:
One of our top picks in O Pedrouzo.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pensión LO offers accommodations in O Pedrouzo, located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and cafeteria. Free private parking is available on site.The modern décor rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from Pensión LO, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 2.5 mi from Pensión LO.
- It has a great location and the staff was really friendly!
- Staff very friendly and it’s a Madrid fern clean great facility
- Location, location, location. Pension LO is closest accommodation in Pedrouzo to the Camino and is just a short walk to the church, markets and other amenities. Staff was very friendly and professional. Helped locate some medical resources that we needed… we are very close to nearest clinic. Room was clean, bright and the heating worked like a charm. Breakfast was ample and tasty… lots of choices and great coffee. Baggage handling was perfect and we had not complaints whatsoever. Building is modern, no quaint architecture here but lies on a quiet street and we slept without disturbance.
- Super clean, Scandinavian modern decor. Lovely woman at the desk checking in. Great bedding and sheets. Very good Camino hotel.
- It is a very new place located immediately off the Camino, first one you come to–and also closest to getting back on the trail in the morning.
Located in Amenal, kilometro 15 has free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a bar. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Santiago de Compostela is 11 miles from kilometro 15, while Melide is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The building is new. The staff is very helpful; Javi offered a ride from the medical clinic in O Pedrouzo when he found out my wife needed medical care for her rash. We did not eat there as we wanted to get an early start, but there is a cafe that served breakfast across the road through the tunnel ( a 2 -3 minute walk). Wifi speed was pretty good.
- It is located directly on the Camino. It was clean and the staff very friendly
- Clean comfortable and warm. Pleasant friendly check in.
- Lovely and cute house, clean and comfortable, right on the Camino and reataurant across the road. Wondertul and friendly owner.
Set in O Pedrouzo, 12 minutes’drive from Santiago airport, Pensión Maribel features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and 24-hours front desk. It is located on the French Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Each colorful room features a comfortable sofa and a flat-screen TV. Fitted with wooden flooring it offers a nice view of the garden or of the surrounding mountains. It includes a private bathroom with bath or shower.The property features a large terrace with barbecue facilities and a garden with hammocks. You will also find vending machine for drinks and snacks. Restaurants as well as supermarkets are available nearby.Pensión Maribel offers tea and coffee to its guest. It can also arrange packed lunches.
- Very comfortable bed. Very friendly family whose daughter spoke English and advised us re restaurants etc. Chocolate and cider on arrival. Very central and on the Camino walk. A to go breaky on our door handle too.
- Good location near restaurants and the Camino. Fantastic friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. Great place to stay!
The receptionist Belen was so very helpful. She gave us s ride to Mass because it was pouring down rain after our walk on the Camino. She then picked us up and took us to the recommended restaurant for dinner.
They also offer laundry service with a quick turn around time.
Also when we arrived we were offered a beer and nice piece of chocolate.
- Maribel was a wonderful hostess. She greeted us with drinks and even put together a bag of fruit, sandwiches, candy, etc for our journey the next day. The room was very nice and clean.
Everything was superb. Our host, Mirabel, was fabulous, welcoming us with cold cider & delicious chocolates. She was very warm, outgoing, & friendly. Very definitely an excellent owner & host.
Our room was very large & beautifully decorated.
In the morning, as we opened our room door to depart , Mirabel had left a bag with muffins & fruit hanging on the doorknob for us. Marvellous.
The location was perfect, just one block away from the Camino trail.
Located in O Pedrouzo, Pension ARCA has a garden and terrace. Free WiFi is available.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain rooms at Pension ARCA also feature a balcony. The rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Pension ARCA, while Melide is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the guesthouse.
- Facilities… rooms were great,,, hotel feels recently renovated…. location was fine… lady helping at breakfast was really nice… as the one who checked us in…. bathroom was very modern and that is great!
- Great helpful staff, very clean and comfortable and off the main highway.
- The room for three was very comfortable! We felt very relaxed in this large room with a green great backyard view. Our host was wonderful! She had a great breakfast prepared for her guest that included meat and local cheese.
- Very nice albergue we find at Camino. Lady at reception was not fluent but she gave all the details we need to know. Kitchen was nice and useful as we could cook pastas. All rooms seemed double/twin type, no dorm type so it could be appealing to some pilgrims who try to have quiet time.
- A lovely stop along the Camino, very welcoming and homely. There is a full kitchen come sitting room for guests to use. The day I arrived had been raining so to see the stove lighting in the sitting/ kitchen area was a real treat. Room was nice and comfortable and shared bathroom was spotless.
Pensión Residencial Platas
One of our top picks in O Pedrouzo.Pensión Residencial Platas is in Pedrouzo village, 5 minutes’ drive from Santiago Airport. Set on the French Santiago Pilgrim Route, it offers free private parking on site and free WiFi throughout the property.Surrounded by green countryside, Pensión Residencial Platas is just 12 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Located on the village’s main N547 Road, it offers easy access to the A54 Motorway.Stylish air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV and wooden floors. Rooms are also heated and have a work desk. The private bathroom comes with amenities.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers and bike storage.An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge, and Pensión Residencial Platas has a 24-hour reception.
- Very nice private room, clean and good location. Nice to have private bath on the Camino
- Best Shower on the Camino! Lots of water pressure to soak those tired muscles.
- Staff was extremely helpful. Front desk receptionist jumped in and navigated getting my boarding pass for me when computer was being finicky.
- Staff were great / very helpful. Nice balcony and tables to sit at. Small bar in lobby. Great laundry service. Nice breakfast. Small room but nice. We upgraded to a balcony room. Hairdryer.
- Comfortable and friendly staff. Made an effort to make our stay even more enjoyable on our wedding anniversary. Thank you
Pension Javier Pedrouzo
One of our best sellers in O Pedrouzo! Located in O Pedrouzo, Pension Javier Pedrouzo provides free WiFi. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from the guesthouse, while Melide is 22 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5 miles away.
- We expected just a room and got a lovely apartment. The place was very clean.
- Loved the kitchen…. it was raining so we decided to cook our own meal from ingredients purchased at the Mercado. It was awesome!
- Nice host (but only Spanish language), good looking flat, many space, many bedrooms 🙂 there is good bar and restaurant nearby
- The woman who greeted us was very welcoming & prompt, and communicated w/ us immediately via e-mail & WhatsApp. She was also very good about having 2 bags picked up the next day by Correos for transporting to Santiago.
- We rented the family room and it was so spacious! 4 bedrooms, one with terrace, and 2 1/2 bathrooms. Very quiet while being in the town’s center. Open view on the back. Welcoming staff.
One of our best sellers in O Pedrouzo! Located in O Pedrouzo, Pension Diana features barbecue facilities, garden and terrace. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, each room includes a patio. Guest rooms have a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Pension Diana, while Melide is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Diana was so welcoming. Very nice, clean accommodation with private bathroom. She allowed me to hang up our rain gear to dry in the sun, and washed and dried clothes for us. Nice warm extra blankets. Good breakfast before we started walking. Highly recommend.
- Diana was very friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable and clean. Diana offers a laundry service. She was very accommodating with helping one guest put together a gluten free breakfast with fresh tomatoes from her garden.
- Lovely host and her family. They speak some English. Everything was very nice.
- Very comfortable and the owner puts a lot of effort into making guests feel welcome.
We stayed at Pension Diana as our last stop on the Camino, on our way to Santiago.
+ The location is great because it’s right next to a super market, there’s a beautiful field outside which is gorgeous to look at, and the town is close by.
+ The entire facilities were very clean, and my mom loved the smell. Everything looked almost new as well.
+ Diana was happy to help with any questions/asks we had, ex. Borrowing a spoon, ex. Having our backpacks picked up.
+ Quiet location. The Pension is a couple hundred yards off the main road which is great because you don’t hear any of the street noise, but you can still walk there really fast. It makes for a good night’s sleep.
+ New facilities. It’s clear the Pension is relatively new, ex. There was an electronic key code to enter the floor with rooms.
Pension 23-Vinte e Tres
Pension 23-Vinte e Tres is offering accommodations in O Pedrouzo. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Pension 23-Vinte e Tres. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice apartment on the Camino, nice stay for one night after a walk from Arzúa. Clean apartment, elevator to the apartment. Clean building, very secure. Close to main street full of restaurants and stores. Check in was efficient. Excellent view of the country-side from the window. There are several auberques near this place also. Very quiet area also. Recommend others to stay here.
- Marcos was full of information and reasonably tolerant of my terrible Spanish.
- We had a room for three that was spacious and comfortable, we shared the bathroom but it wasn’t a problem, the place is really close to the Main Street and staff was friendly.
- Very clean, bathroom was to share with another room but was immaculate. Room was not very big but more than enough for a solo traveler. Good location as well
- it was a good value and the shower had amazing water pressure
PR Una Estrella Dorada
Located in Pedrouzo, the last stop of Santiago Pilgrim Route, and surrounded by the countryside, Pension Residencial Una Estrella Dorada guest house offers heated accommodations.All bright rooms have access to a shared bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms offer views of the mountains.Santiago Airport is 5.6 mi from the property and the Santiago Cathedral is 11 mi away.
- Super clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Don’t hesitate to book a stay here and location is great.
- Super friendly staff and very clean, spacious room.
- This place is easy to find and right on the Camino! The owner was waiting for us at the restaurant across the street so check in was a snap. We stayed in the big room with 4 beds and (here is the best part-) it had air conditioning!! What a delight! It does have a shared bath but this was not a problem for us. We had not paid for breakfast with our rate but the owner through it in for free-another delightful surprise! Great place!!
- Warm welcome, comfortable room, clean bathroom, with plenty of hot water. Coffee in the morning!
- Comfortable and clean accommodation for our last night on the Camino. We had a quadruple room and shared a bathroom with one single room with no issues. There is also a kitchen for guest use with complementary coffee and tea.
Pensión Maruja *
Pensión Maruja * in O Pedrouzo provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Pensión Maruja *. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Kitchen in restaurant below pension was extraordinary!
- I stayed there while on camino. It was a lovely quiet room, comfortable bed and downstairs was a great restaurant)/bar for dinner. They also opened at 7am so possible to get a coffee or breakfasy before walking. Recommend it highly.
- The room was very clean. It was pretty quiet. The bar below was fortunately closed.
- Very accommodating hostess and good place for stop on the Camino. Great pizza across the street.
- The restaurant downstairs served the best food in Galicia!
Top Guest Houses In Castrofeito Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Castrofeito Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Castrofeito Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Castrofeito Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!