10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Castrodeza Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrodeza Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Castrodeza Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrodeza Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrodeza Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Castrodeza Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Castrodeza Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Castrodeza Castile And Leon:
Hostal Vista Alegre
Hostal Vista Alegre is located in Geria, on the exit 139 of the A-62 Motorway. Free WiFi access is available.This family-run guest house features a 24-hour reception and a shared TV lounge with drinks vending machines and newspapers. Tourist information brochures are available. The terrace opens during the summer.Rooms at the Vista Alegre have functional décor and air conditioning. They come with a balcony, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Valladolid and the airport is 20 minutes’ drive away. The property offers free parking.
- It was extremely clean and the bathroom had all that one needs.
- Simple hotel, clean and comfortable. We arrived very late but had no problems. We had to leave early so had no time to try adjacent restaurant.
Excellent place for what we wanted just an overnight stop – good location – good facilities and an immaculately kept property and all for 44 euro for a twin room.
If it only had facilities for making drink it would 10 out of 10.
- Very nice people, very nice place for a rest while traveling!
- Genial la amabilidad de la mujer que nos atendió, un sitio para pasar la noche muy recomendable, destaco tambien la limpieza y comodidad de la cama. Sólo una mínima pega, que al estar a pie de carretera se oye un poco el tráfico. Pero merece la pena la estancia.Si nos toca pasar por la zona pasaremos la noche allí.
Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, Hostal Las Tercias is located in Simancas. This guest house offers rooms with a flat-screen TV. The surroundings are great for hiking and playing golf.All rooms have simple décor and tiled floors, and include 1 private bathroom with a bath or shower. A wardrobe and a work desk are also available. Bed linen and towels are provided. Free WiFi is available.You will find a range of shops and restaurants within a 3-minute walk of Hostal Las Tercias. Simancas Bus Station is 800 feet from the property, and the Pisuerga River is 7 minutes away by foot. Entrepinos Golf Club is 2.4 mi away.
- Tidy clean and and had a good rest after travelling
- La ubicación. La amabilidad del personal y el fantástico restaurante.
- El sitio es muy bonito. El Mesón queda entre el Archivo General y la Iglesia. Buen sitio.
Una pensión perfecta para hacer una parada en un viaje, Buena entrada y salida a la autovía.
Lugar limpio y con lo mínimo necesario para descansar
Die Reduktion von zwei auf eine Person, wurde bei der Ankunft noch angepasst.
Hostal Restaurante María Victoria
Offering a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout, Hostal Restaurante María Victoria guest house is located on the National Road 601 in La Mudarra. Valladolid is 20 minutes’ drive away.The simple rooms at this guest house are heated and come with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Hostal Restaurante María Victoria Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and has a bar that opens at 06:00.León is 68 mi away and Palencia is a 45-minute drive away. There is free parking on site.
- Great value for money, clean and welcoming. En suite bedroom. Great buffet breakfast, lovely tortilla, cooked perfectly!! I arrived in a classic MGB and was able to park round the back of the hotel, out of sight, perfect location for me on a trip down to Portugal.
- In general everything was nice, a good place to saty when you are traveling
- Todo perfecto, excelente relación calidad-precio. Personal muy atento, habitaciones muy amplias, todo muy limpio y camas muy cómodas.
- El Hotel esta reformado y sus habitaciones son amplias, con baños igualmente espaciosos. Para nada se parece a un hostal de carretera aunque su ubicación lo parezca. Lo reservamos un grupo de amigos con motivo de una concenración deportiva en Medina de Rioseco y quedamos encantados.
La habitacion estaba muy limpia.
La comida estaba muy bien. Buenas raciones.
Hostal Puerta La Villa
Hostal Puerta La Villa is a small and charming guest house located in the historic town of Tordesillas, Valladolid. Located in a quiet setting, it offers spacious rooms with flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Puerta La Villa has a cafeteria where a variety of products can be purchased. Packed lunches are available upon request. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The center of Tordesillas is only 3 minutes’ walk, and the Duero River is 650 feet away. The A-6 motorway and the bullring are within 0.6 mi away.
- Se encuentra a escasos metros de la plaza mayor y cuenta con personal muy agradable. Además las habitaciones son amplias y el baño está muy limpio
- También desayunamos estupendamente a un precio buenísimo en el bar del hostal.
- La relación calidad/precio y la amabilidad del personal, que nos facilitó la llegada a pesar de que llegamos a una hora tardía. Cercanía al centro del pueblo.
- Pese a un extraño olor en la habitación, se veía que estaba limpia. Facilidad para encontrar aparcamiento cercano y a 5 minutos de la plaza y el centro.
- Instalações confortaveis, atendimento caloroso. Relação custo-beneficio excelente.
Hostal-Restaurante San Antolín
Offering a traditional restaurant and Tapas Bar, Hostal Sant Antolín is located in the historic town of Tordesillas. The air-conditioned guest house features free Wi-Fi and a terrace.Each colorful room with parquet floors and central heating offers a TV an private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. There is a tour desk and luggage storage available for guests.Hostal Sant Antolín is set by Duero River as well as Mun Antolin Church. Valladolid is 19 mi away and the airport is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
An excellent family run facility. Everything is there to serve and please the customers. The price for the room is of a very hight value-for-money ration.
Situated in a quiet area, I found it to be very relaxing and I felt completly at home.
Nice location for walking the down. A great restaurant that I highly recommend for dining. Great food and a very reasonable price. 10 euros for 2 plate meal with dessert and wine. The room was very clean and the building is very modern inside.
A very nice stay.
- Spacious, comfortable room and bathroom. Good restaurant and close to town centre. Public parking spaces close by.
- The property is in a excellent location, the staff is very friendly and the room has everything you need and it was very clean.
- Clean, friendly. excellent value for money. Right in the town centre.
- An excellent family run facility. Everything is there to serve and please the customers. The price for the room is of a very hight value-for-money ration.
Hostal Paris is a lovely guest house located in the center of Valladolid just around the corner from the grand Plaza Mayor square.The guest house offer many of the services and facilities as hotels, such well equipped rooms with private bathrooms, toiletries, fridge and air conditioning.Located in the city center, by the ‘plaza mayor’ (the main square) and the historical, commercial and business center of the city. There are 2 cafés located in the same building, where you can enjoy breakfast.This location allows easy access to public transport, and there is a car park located 150 feet away. Discounts are available on nighttime parking.
- An older property that is showing some signs of age but it is comfortable enough. Clearly the owners and staff care about making your stay pleasant and I would happily stay here again. Really well located.
- This old building is a gem in the city. Nice decoration and friendly staff.
efficiency, courtesy, cleanliness, great location no noise, friendly staff, easy going atmosphere. great value for money.
The domestic staff in particular were perfect.
- The hotel is centrally located near the Plaza Mayor. The room was reasonably comfortable, albeit small.
- Good central location. Friendly staff st reception . Good for a couple of nights to explore this area. Only 10 minutes walk from train station.
Just 4 minutes’ walk from Plaza España in the center of Valladolid, Hostal Astorga offers rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Valladolid Train Station is just 650 feet away.All of the light rooms have a private bathroom with shower or bath, and a flat-screen TV. Sheets and towels are included.Campo Grande Park is about 5 minutes’ walk away. A good range of shops can be found nearby, and there is a café-restaurant downstairs.The guest house offers luggage storage, and can provide advice on local sights.
- Place close to the main station, Quite and relaxing.
- El hotel es un hotel normalito, que está bien de precio y no muy lejos del centro. Está bien cuidado aunque la decoracion es algo clasica. No hay ascensor. Yo estuve comodo y sin problemas
- Cuando me quedo en un hotel/hostal etc. valoro en primer lugar la limpieza y en segundo lugar la comodidad de la cama. Ambas se cumplieron ampliamente. El hostal está limpísimo, la habitación estaba impecable, muy limpia. La cama era muy cómoda, la almohada igual, ni muy alta ni muy baja, sábanas con olor a limpio. La situación del hostal es muy céntrica, se puede aparcar en zona azul cerca. No se puede desayunar allí, eso ya lo sabemos cuando reservamos, pero al estar céntrico no es difícil encontrar una cafetería. Que no hay ascensor, también lo sabemos cuando lo reservamos. Tuvieron el detalle de llamarme para saber mi hora de llegada (puesto que ya eran las 7 de la tarde), ya que están en recepción hasta las 22.30. Relación calidad/ precio inmejorable
- Superó nuestras expectativas. La habitación muy limpia y cómoda. El baño grande, cómodo y limpio.
- Прекрасные комнаты с хорошими , удобными кроватями. Хорошая ванная. Есть четкий вай-фай. Приветливая Девушка на ресепшене. Все отлично!
Hostal De La Torre
Located just 800 feet from Plaza Mayor Square, this guest house has simple rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about the city.Each room at Hostal de la Torre has bright, functional décor and wooden floors. Rooms are heated and include a TV and a phone.Hostal de la Torre is located in the center of Valladolid, surrounded by shops, cafés and restaurants. Valladolid Cathedral and Campo Grande Park are both within 1,650 feet.Valladolid Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. Private parking can be booked near the guest house, at an extra cost.
All around in this Hostal was wonderful; it’s located completely in the center of the city, with shops and stores right there. The landlay is very kind and nice person; she explained to us everything we wanted to know for visiting the city and interesting things to go and know there.
The room had everything you can need; wifi conection is free and excellent; and all around is clean and comfortable. No noise outside or inside
I strongly recommend this Hostal. I’ll come back there
Inmacula, a big thank you for all you offered to us this wonderful weekend
- Location is awesome. Its comfortable. Its right in the center of city with shops around. This is great valie for mobey.
- Por el precio el alojamiento está muy bien y muy bien situado. De un hostal y reservando tan tarde no se puede pedir más, la dueña muy maja. La habitación grande y el baño estaba bien, todo muy limpio.
- Es céntrico y se puede parar delante a cargar y descargar el coche
- Personal super amable y atento, así da gusto. Perfecta ubicación
- All around in this Hostal was wonderful; it’s located completely in the center of the city, with shops and stores right there. The landlay is very kind and nice person; she explained to us everything we wanted to know for visiting the city and interesting things to go and know there.
The Book Factory Hostel
Located in Valladolid, a 20-minute walk from its train station, The Book Factory Hostel offers modern accommodations with air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi.All soundproofed rooms include a desk and a 21-inch flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.The property includes a shared lounge, café and a patio with outdoor seating area. Bike rental services are offered and reception is open 24 hours. There is also a book exchange corner.You will find shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the guest house. Pisuerga River is 0.6 mi away and Plaza Mayor Square can be reached in 10 minutes on foot.
- This was one super amazing hostel to stay in! It had a central location within walking distance from all the sights. The property itself is an old book factory since 1907. I was so excited by the feeling of staying in a real museum!!! The room was clean, modern and tidy. Bathroom, common space, kitchen, and pathways were colorful, clean and eye-catching. Staff was cheerful, friendly and helpful.
- Very nice facility. Clean rooms and good location.
- Very well tended hotel, super clean and comfortable. Excellent location, really close to major city sights and the University. Special thanks to the hotel staff, who are all super kind, smiling, and always ready and willing to help!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. They helped me scan some documents using their machine and allowed me to leave my bags there for a few hours after I had checked out. They also told me that I could come back and ask them if I needed any help with anything(24 hours a day) even after I had checked out.Next to a very good cafe.
- The room was very clean. Also the staff was very friendly and helpful.
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! Hostal Lima is located in the center of Valladolid, 5 minutes’ walk from bus and taxi stops. All of the rooms have satellite TV and free WiFi access is available throughout.The Lima’s rooms feature simple décor and each has a private bathroom. All rooms have work desks.Guests can make use of the Lima’s luggage storage.The guest house is a 10-minute walk from Valladolid Cathedral and less than one mile from Campo Grande Park. Valladolid’s Railway and Bus Stations can be reached in around 10 minutes, by foot.
- Needs improvements but in general the people were respectful and welcoming
- Perfect location, right in the center. All the sights were in walking distance. Very clean, nice staff. There was a balcony where I could smoke.
- El personal es amable y relativamente cerca del centro.
- Mi estancia fue de una noche. El hostal se le ve viejo, pero para dormir suficiente.
- La cercanía del centro, personal muy agradable y calidad-precio bastante aceptable.
Top Guest Houses In Castrodeza Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Castrodeza Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Castrodeza Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Castrodeza Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!