10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Castro del Río Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Castro del Río Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Castro del Río Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castro del Río Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castro del Río Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Castro del Río Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Castro del Río Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Castro Del Río Andalucía:
Akalasole is located in Castro del Río, 30 minutes’ drive from Córdoba. It has a large indoor children’s play area and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property has a grill restaurant which specializes in meat. You can also enjoy a drink from the bar, and outside there is a barbecue.The Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive from Akalasole. You can drive to Granada in 1.5 hours.
No reviews yet.
Pension Casa Antonio
Featuring free WiFi, Pension Casa Antonio offers accommodations in Castro del Río, 21 mi from Córdoba.Rooms include a TV. Each room and a private bathroom.Priego de Córdoba is 24 mi from Pension Casa Antonio, while Cabra is 16 mi from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 52 mi away.
- Antonia was very friendly and informative.I had a lovely room with a double bed.It was a short walk to historic centre of town
- The check in was really nice and the owner gave us advice about the town and where to get good food. The Wifi worked really well and there was plenty of hot water in the shower. The bed was confortable and we thought this place was really good value.
- Room was spotless and bed lovely and comfortable. The owner was delightful. She didn’t speak English/French so I used my translator. Next morning she had downloaded it to her phone! She was lovely and helpful and even kissed me goodbye. We will return to this very rural part of Spain and this hotel.
Habitación modesta pero correcta. Cama y almohada cómodas. Limpio.
Antonia muy dispuesta a ayudar en lo que necesitáramos.
- Vriendelijkheid van het personeel. Goede plek voor de fietsen.
Casa Rural La Villa
Casa Rural La Villa is located in the quiet town of Castro del Río, 35 minutes’ drive from Córdoba. This small country house offers simple rooms.The property has 3 rooms, each with a shared bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Casa Rural La Villa you will find a shared kitchen and a TV lounge. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area.The property is close to La Asunción Church. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. The River Guadajoz is 650 feet away, and Vadomojón Lake is a 35-minute drive away.Granada’s Federico García Lorca Airport is 1.5 hours’ drive from Casa Rural La Villa. The property offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Jose
Featuring a restaurant and free parking, this accommodations is set on the edge of the N-432 motorway. Hostal Casa Jose offers rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Casa Jose is a family-run guest house located in Santa Cruz, 12 mi from Córdoba and 30 minutes’ drive from Cordoba Airport.Featuring rustic décor, each room at the Casa Jose includes a private bathroom with free toiletries, heating and a TV. The apartments feature a lounge with fireplace and a balcony, as well as a kitchen with microwave, oven and fridge.The restaurant serves homemade recipes, and a traditional Spanish breakfast including fresh orange juice, toasts and cured ham, is served every morning. The Hostal also has a bar and features a drinks vending machine.
- best food (chorizo of the house; menu del dia) and bar; bar opened very early, perfect for pilgrims; cozy, pretty room; best toiletries; hospitality of owners/staff. i loved just sitting at the bar and having tapas. (also, the church community down the street was a great experience. i am happy i was there for easter vigil mass.)
- There was a strong smell in the bathroom and we found some rubbish of the previous guest still in the room.
- The staff was very friendly. And it was a place that where also locals dropped in. That’s something we appreciate.
- We had the apartment on the 1st floor for 4 people. The rooms were very large and the large single beds were very comfortable. The apartment was very clean and for the price paid we could not have asked for more. Did not use any of the kitchen facilities as we were only there for one night, but it looked well equipped. Liked also that the toilet was separate to the bathroom. There is no view from this apartment and not many windows as it is almost an internal space. For a night or 2 this is not a problem, however for a longer stay might get annoying having to rely on lights only and not a lot of natural light. We would definitely stay at the accommodation again
- The room was very spacious – we got big appartment. Breakfast simple but OK. The food in restaurant good. The staff was very friendly allthough nobody spoke any english.
Hostal Restaurante La Bartola
The La Bartola rural guest house is located next to the Ategua archaeological site, 9.3 mi from Córdoba. All of the air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The good-sized rooms in La Bartola have balconies and tiled floors. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.The Bartola’s popular restaurant offers the best in traditional Cordoban dishes. There is also a stylish lounge bar.The guest house has free onsite parking, and easy access to the N-432 road. There is also a children’s play area.
- Great facilities (comfortable bed, shower, etc…). It’s really fast to get to the city from the hotel. You have the restaurant of the hotel + a couple of other restaurant right next to it in case you need it.
- Staff was extremely helpful helpful and the restaurant is excellent.
- Very clean hotel, staff absolutely kind and helpful (they don’t speak English but understanding eachother is not so difficult), very nice bathroom. Absolutely value for money
- This was very conveniently located, about 20minutes from Cordoba on the road to Granada. The rooms were a little small but comfortable and fine for an overnight stop. We ate in the restaurant and had a delicious meal at a reasonable price. We were the only diners and the air on was put on especially for us which I thought was very kind.
- Location good for our travel direction. Staff were very nice but did not understand any English. Food was tasty but had to eat in a cold bar
Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Hostal Garlu is located in La Rambla. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. The rooms are equipped with a patio.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. The rooms at Hostal Garlu feature air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.A business center and meeting and banquet facilities are also available at the accommodation.Córdoba is 27 miles from Hostal Garlu.
- The staff is very nice, helped me with planning my trip. And the room is exactly what you seen in the pictures.
- Rooms were comfortable and very clean. Good size too. Everyone was extremely friendly. Easy to find and great value for money. Near easy drive to Cordoba.
excellent hostal with great staff good food in restaurant at fair prices breakfast also fresh and filling The entire building is spotless and the rooms newly refurbished
Do not hesitate book today it is only 20 minutes drive from Cordoba
- Very friendly staff, small but very clean room and bathroom, nice little hotel, ideal stop on your trip in this beautiful region.
- La cama muy cómoda y confortable.Limpieza y muy coqueto todo. El personal amable y atento.La verdad que es recomendable 100 x 100 .Volveremos seguro¡¡
One of our top picks in Montilla.Located in the heart of the charming town of Montilla, this hotel is designed in a characteristic Andalusia style from the 1900s. Enjoy the hotel’s wine theme complete with cellar. Rustic decor includes a delightful courtyard.Located 25 mi south of Cordoba, Montilla is famous for its wine and olive oil production. The Hotel Bellido is located in the center of town just 2 minutes from the town hall and near other historical monuments. You can complement your stay with a delicious meal in one of the local restaurants and bars.Enjoy wooden features in the bedrooms, warm Mediterranean tones, pretty tiling and windows with possible balconies overlooking Montilla’s charming streets.The Bellido is perfect for those traveling in a group or as a family and has bedrooms which can sleep up to 5 people.
- we had a 5-bedded room, very large and comfortable, with 2 bathrooms. Very clean
- Convenient for early trip into Córdoba. Parking on site. Also walking distance to all facilities
- We used this as a stop over on a cycle ride from Madrid to Malaga. convenient, just a few yards off the high street. Friendly owner, and secure storage for our bicycles. No breakfast available, Rooms are basically furnished but comfortable, suited our needs.
- El hostal cumple con lo que oferta, quizás la única pega es que se escuchaba bastante ruido entre habitaciones. Por lo general todo bien.
- Aunque es un hostal sencillo y familiar, la habitación era grande y muy limpia.
Hostal Los Claveles
One of our top picks in Baena.Set in the heart of Andalusia, Hostal Los Claveles is located in the town of Baena, only 50 minutes’ drive from Córdoba. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout.Hostal Los Claveles features bright and comfortable rooms. Each of them includes a TV, a desk and a private bathroom.Numerous bars and restaurants serving traditional Andalusian cuisine can be found in the surrounding streets.You can drive to the Salobral Lagooon or the Vadomojón Reservoir in less than 20 minutes. Jaén and Granada are just over an hour’s drive from the guest house.
- Basic, but comfortable pension. Good air conditioning. Good internet. Good accommodation downstairs for our bicycles.
- Ambiente hogareño, habitación limpia y ordenada disposición a ayudar en todo momento. Recomendaría encarecidamente lo recomendaría a cualquier otro viajero
- Limpio, muy buena ubicación y los dueños muy amables.
- Eenvoudig maar netjes en erg aardige gastheer/vrouw.
- Schönes Zimmer und sehr nette und hilfsbereite Gastgeberin.
Hostal Restaurante el Cary
Offering a traditional restaurant serving Andalusian cuisine, Hostal Restaurante el Cary is located in Montemayor. The charming guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each room with colorful décor offers a TV and a private bathroom. The hotel features a furnished terrace, and there are meeting and banquet facilities available for guests.Hostal Restaurante el Cary is 10 minutes’ walk from Nuestra Señora de la Asuncion Church and the Bus Station is within the same distance. Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is 31 mi away, while Cordoba is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
- It was clean and the rooms were spacious. Staff was friendly. They gave us a free bottle of olive oil. Food was good too.
- Everyting good, there was also a proper bath kit (shampoo, toothbrush)
Friendly and welcoming staff.
The room is simple but clean .
- Staff excellent. Tasty local food and restaurant prices very reasonable.
- Diner was voldoende – goed. Goede prijs kwaliteitverhouding.
Offering home-made breakfasts, Pensión Guerrero is located in Cabra, on the foothills of Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve. The air-conditioned country house has free Wi-Fi and a furnished patio.With a traditional whitewashed façade, each bright room features a TV and private bathroom. There is luggage storage available for guests.Pensión Guerrero is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving Andalusian cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Puente de Genil Train Station is 30 minutes by car. Cordoba is 50 minutes’ drive, while Malaga and the Mediterranean coast are within 62 mi away.
- We loved the staff and the location. We couldn’t have had a better time at the pension and in Cabra.
- Very kind service ! The are at your disposal anytime
- Great place, lovely owners and extremely helpful….do not hesitate to reommend this delightful BnB
- We were made to feel very welcome. Tea on arrival, and information on the area.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable
Top Guest Houses In Castro Del Río Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Castro del Río Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Castro del Río Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Castro del Río Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!