10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Castrillo del Val Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrillo del Val Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Castrillo del Val Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrillo del Val Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrillo del Val Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Castrillo del Val Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Castrillo del Val Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Castrillo Del Val Castile And Leon:
This comfortable guest house offers heated rooms with a private bathroom, a TV and free Wi-Fi. Located 2.5 mi from the beautiful Burgos Cathedral, the historic center can be reached by bus in 10 minutes.The modern rooms at Hostal Acanto features pastel colors and parquet flooring. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV, and all include a desk, telephone and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms also have views of a small park.Breakfast is available and there are vending machines selling snacks and drinks in the lobby. There are also a number of bars, shops and restaurants within a 2-minute walk. Reception is open from 7:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 00:00. There is also a conference room.The Museum of Human Evolution is located 2.2 mi from Hostal Acanto. The Atapuerca archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 20 minutes’ drive away.The property offers private parking at an additional cost. Burgos Airport is located just 3.7 mi away.
- It serves the purpose of a comfortable stay fora short period.
- Amazing staff. Great location. Rooms are amazing.
- The price. Was very clean. Very helpful stuff. Save parking for bikes.
Location was good.
Very clean hostal.
Staff very helpful.
- it was possible to come late in the evening, the hostel is not very far from the railway station
Hostal Francisco Salinas
Hostal Francisco Salinas is set in a quiet part of Burgos, next to Fuente Bermeja Hospital and Burgos Cathedral is 20 minutes’ walk away. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms.All rooms have heating, a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.There is a bar and a restaurant.Private on-site parking is available for a small daily charge. There is easy access to the nearby Villalonquéjar Business Park.
- The young lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful,
- The room was okay – small but adequate and was clean
Felt safe and clean.
Not noisy, although there is a hospital nearby.
The is a Carrefour supermarket nearby if you travel by car.
- We were tired. Just one night. Almost a stop and GO!
- Morning receptionist was happy and please to be of service
Hostal Averroes is located in Burgos, next to Río Vena Park and 7 minutes’ drive from Burgos Train Station. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and LED cable TV.This stylish guest house has a dining room where a daily buffet breakfast is served. Here you can find a coffee maker, microwave, toaster and a selection of cereals. There is also a lounge with newspapers and a 60-inch LED TV.There is a bus stop located just 1 minute’s walk from Hostal Averroes. Burgos’ Old Town and the Museum of Human Evolution are a 10-minute drive away.
- excellent family team , spotless clean. excellent location in between the train station and the town with easy access to both. The area is quiet at night which allowed for a great night sleep. highly recommended
- The hostal owners were very friendly and despite not speaking English really tried to accommodate! Also appreciated the handy and cheap breakfast
- Everything was to a high standard. The help yourself breakfast was basic but enough to give us a start to the day and a bonus at the price.
- Cheap and lots of parking nearby. Spacious bathroom but that was because we had the handicapped room. Breakfast was OK.
- Very large room, quite, comfortable bed, good underground Parking.
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Located 2,650 feet from Burgos Cathedral, Hostal Lar offers rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi, and city views. The guest house is 1,000 feet from Museo de la Evolución Humana.All rooms at Hostal Lar feature a TV and a wardrobe; while the bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Numerous bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Other on-site facilities include a tour desk and free luggage storage. The guest house is just 50 feet from a stop along the Camino de Santiago within the Camino del Cid. You can reach Burgos Airport in 1 hour by public transport.
Enjoyed its location and helpful suggestions
Very near the Camino
- The room was simple and clean. The location was amazing and the staff was helpful and friendly.
- We loved the hotel. Our room was comfortable and very clean. It had a balcony with great views of the city. There was never a problem sharing the bathroom, and the sink in the room helped with that. Staff was friendly and helpful. The location was perfect. Close to markets, restaurants, and laundry facilities. Walking distance to the old town and Cathedral.
- fab room, so clean, spacious and comfortable. lovely lady on reception. Great place to stay.
- Newly renovated, extremely clean, excellent location, close to supermarkets and all the sites.
- Enjoyed its location and helpful suggestions
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos is located in Burgos, opposite San Juan Benedictine Monastery. This property offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Hostal Monjes Peregrinos feature minimalist décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.There are various restaurants located around 650 feet from Hostal Monjes Peregrinos. The property is just 500 feet from the River Arlanzón and 1,300 feet from the city’s Human Evolution Museum.
The rooms and halls have a nice and simple design.
The room size was ok.
The location – close to the city center but in a quiet street.
- The bed was great.ñ The staff helped me extend my stay with my same room, so I wouldn’t have to move. Location very convenient
- Great location, the room was big with a wardrobe to keep our belongings, very clean.
- Is only for one person no WiFi no phone for comunicación and the Catedral is more far they said
- The rooms very nice and clean. The location is good.
- It’s clean.
Located midway between Burgos Airport and the historic center, Hostal Arlanzón is a 10-minute drive from both. Set on the main Vitoria Street, it offers free Wi-Fi and some rooms have a balcony.Featuring wooden floors and light wood furniture, the bright heated rooms have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower. A hairdryer is available on request.Luggage storage is offered and the Arlanzón has a tour desk. You can have breakfast in the nextdoor guest house. Buses stop near the hotel and take 10 minutes to the center of Burgos.
- Everything was excellent. The hotel was clean and right in front of the bus stop. We are happy to have gone to Burgos.
- The staff. The price. Only objection was the distance from walking the camino.
- They still have computers for residents to use, although not updated in a long time.
- Very pleasant stay very pleased overall with our stay.Very good value.Safe parking for our motorcycles was good and not to bad for 5 euros for the car space.
El desayuno al otro lado de la calle por 4 EU croisants recién hechos,pan de molde mantequilla y café de marca..
El desayuno precio calidad bien.
Set in the center of Burgos, Hostal Manjon is just 1,000 feet from Plaza Mayor. It offers views of the nearby cathedral and features free Wi-Fi.Each heated room at Hostal Manjon has wooden floors and simple décor. All rooms, located on the 7th floor of the building, have a TV and some have views of Burgos’ old town. Guests have either shared or private bathroom facilities.There is a range of cafes, bars and restaurants within 20 minutes’ walk of the Manjon.The Arlanzón River is just 5 minutes’ walk from the Hostal.
- There was an elevator since the hostal is on the 8th floor.
- This was a very good place to stay with a comfortable room, super helpful staff and the ease of off-hours access. We appreciated how easy it was to get to the property and it’s proximity to the heart of the old city. There lots of places to shop and eat nearby.
- Excellent location – very close to Central downtown and Camino de Santiago route. Perfect place to stay for quick rest in Burgos.
- The beds were comfy. The staff was nice. The room was big. You could walk to anywhere (the cathedral, the city center).
- Great location, very pleasant gentleman at the desk, great value
Hostal Santiago 2
Offering free Wi-Fi throughout, Hostal Santiago 2 is set by the Parque Lineal del Vena Park, in a quiet residential area of Burgos. Burgos city center is a 30-minute walk away.Hostal Santiago 2 has functional rooms that include a private bathroom with a shower. The heated bedrooms also come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Towels and bed linen are provided free of charge.Guests can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets.Burgos Rosa Lima Train Station is 1.5 mi away and a 40-minute walk will take you to the famous Burgos Cathedral.
- It was very clean and had a private bath. We had a car so the distance to the center of town was not a problem. There was ample street parking.
Room clean good paintwork well furnished en suite bathroom quiet outside
Manager/owner friendly and helpful
Frequent buses to stop 150 metres
Food shops nearby
My friends and I arrive at Christmas Eve, and we didn´t notice that we couldn´t get to the hostel by bus (We were in the train station), so we called the hostel asking for help. He told us that normally people can only get to the hostel by taxi, but the staff was really friendly, and he decided to drive us back to the hostel. Recommended us places to have dinner, gave us a city map and brief introduction of the city center.
The room is not big, but really really comfy. The staff is perfect and friendly.
He even borrowed us a hairdryer 🙂
- Excellent value for money. Nice shower. Spacious room. Lot’s of parking space in the area. Green surroundings. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice environment for cycling and running. Quiet area. Pizza place nearby.
- The receptionist kindly offered to iron our suits free of charge and very quickly. Great service!
Pension Santiago is set in the popular neighborhood of Gamonal and it is connected to different bus lines. The parking is located 650 feet from the accommodations.All rooms come with WiFi.The old town is 1.2 mi from Pensions Santiago. In this area, guests can visit a variety of monuments and points of interest. Bars, restaurants and shops are in the area as well.
- Free street Parking was available . Taking the bus into the center was very easy. I loved burgos.
- The room was a decent size, and even though the bathroom was shared between 2 or 3 rooms, we never had to wait to use it when we needed to. The room and bathroom were both clean. You can take a bus from near the cathedral/center/bus station and be there in less than 10 minutes.
- This is a converted apartment in a residential block that has 2 original bedrooms with other occupants, a kitchen and bathroom and a ‘family bedroom’ which used to be the living room. The room was large and clean with clean sheets and towels but very warm as no aircon available. The living room doors are glass paned filled in with stick on plastic and everytime someone enters the hallway the lights automatically come on and fill the family room with light which repeatedly woke my daughter up – it needs the doors replacing with solid wood or a thick curtain on the inside.
- The room was very clean and with private bathroom. There is a free parking lot in front of the entrance. Wifi worked perfectly. There are many grocery stores, shops and restaurant in the area.
- La habitación era amplia, confortable y teníamos baño privado. Es perfecto para pasar un par de noches. Hay cerca bares para poder desayunar y la zona es tranquila.
Pensión Monjes del Jardín
Pensión Monjes del Jardín is located in Burgos, 0.7 miles from Museo Burgos. Popular points of interest around the property include Burgos Conference Centre and Museum of the Human Evolution. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. All rooms include a shared bathroom.Plaza de España Burgos is less than 0.6 miles from Pensión Monjes del Jardín, while Iglesia de San Gil is a 13-minute walk away. Burgos Airport is 4.5 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and the bedding of a good quality.
- Ismael and Lara are great! Providing everything I needed during my stay.
- Location, safe place for our bikes, arrived right after cleaning so sparkling in bathrooms (ignore the paint pealing).
- Helpfulness if staff in responding to problems raised
- The front desk was open 24h, the rooms were very tidy and clean as well as the bathroom which was outside the bedroom but in front of our room.
Top Guest Houses In Castrillo Del Val Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Castrillo del Val Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Castrillo del Val Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Castrillo del Val Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!